1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.

Pedro Regis

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by roses, Jun 22, 2010.

1. roses

roses New Member

Hello,

Has Pedro Regis done it again !!! I couldn't wait to discuss with someone..i checked 11pm Australian time and no info on Spirit Daily as yet.

I am a new member who has just joined and i hope it is ok to discuss this topic on this site,

I have been following Pedro Regis the seer from Brazil's messages for about 6 months now but do so with discretion,

I am sure many of you are familiar with him and that he has predicted some recent 'hits' lately such as Haiti earthquake ( land of the mountains ) and others...AND NOW the floods in Brazil..1000 missing about 20 dead and many left homeless in North East Brazil Alagoas and Pernambuco this is his message received 22/05/10 pls read below as you see it mentioned 'a frightening event will happen in Argentina and be repeated in Alagoinha..

Message 3322 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia transmitted in 22/05/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Mom and I come from heaven to call you to a sincere conversion. Don´t back away. God loves you and is waiting for you with the immense love of The Father. Repent of your sins and offer your repentance to The Father. Look around you and you will see the increasing number of those who flee from God. Humanity is contaminated and My poor children go as someone spiritually blind. Bend your knees in prayer, for you live in a time of great spiritual confusion. Don´t flee from The Lord. He is your all and only in Him will you find your full happiness. Don´t lose hope. Whoever is with The Lord will never experience defeat. Forward. A frightening event will happen in Argentina and be repeated in Alagoinha.(a state in Brazil). Pray. I am your Mom and I know what awaits you. Courage. I will speak to My Son for you. Rejoice. Happen what may, don´t back out. This is the message I give you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of the Most Holy Trinity. Amen. Be at peace.

So i am wondering does anyone else see a connection with the current flooding and the message received 22/05/10?

Thankyou for reading
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Hi Roses,

He also was spot on with Guatemala with its volcano and floods - and Spirit Daily has posted on him as well.

The key thing as you mentioned is to use your discretion - he has had a few hits but other prophecies have not yet come
    to fruition so we wait and see!

Welcome to the forum!
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

Not to be too hard on Pedro, but the flooding occurred in southern Brazilian state of Santa Catarina, whereas Pedro said, Alagoinha, which is in the North East. This may seem like nit picking but Brazil is a huge country. It would be like saying there was going to be flooding in Spain and there was flooding in Sweden....
  4. Seán

Seán New Member

It may have been referred to in an earlier message, usually within the last 12 months.
  5. roses

roses New Member

Hi,

Looking at the messaged dated 22/05/10 it stated A frightening event will happen in Argentina and be repeated in Alagoinha.(a state in Brazil). Pray. I am your Mom and I know what awaits you.

Now when i looked up the news events today it said 'Floodwaters toppled bridges and cut roads to dozens of cities. The Civil Defense department of Alagoas state received reports from local officials of 600 people missing in the chaos, but suggested most were not in danger.

"We think the number missing is much, much smaller," said Cpl. Edward Rocha, with the Alagoas Civil Defense.

It mentions Alagoas which i am guessing is Alagoinha as in her message above....correct me if i am wrong.

Anyway i am a firm believer of Medjugorija but find Pedro interesting and follow from afar just out of curiosity.

Thanks for reading
  6. maryrose

maryrose Angels

Our lady also warned of a sad event in Pernambuco. This is the other state where this devestating flooding occured. So I think yes another box has been ticked.

Welcome Roses to the forum.

God bless
    Mary
  7. roses

roses New Member

Thankyou Mary....and very interesting about Pernambuco.