1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Pedro Regis messages from the BVM

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Fatima, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Don_D

Don_D Powers

I absolutely loved this movie. It is a great movie especially to watch with children IMO.

padraig likes this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

From 2to 4 includes 3:00. The Hour of Mercy.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

I was watching yet again the first video in the series on the virgin of Revelation yet again. My attention was drawn to a question the Father gave which has always interested me.

Why did God choose the Sun to Dance at Fatima out of all the Sings He could given.? Why the sun dancing of all things? This is particularly important given that at many , many other Marian Sites and places of prayer the SUn has also danced Why is this is?

Well the Father claims that it is because men in rejecting God and the moral have overthrown the correct ordering of nature. The sun is at the very centre of the natural order. The sun by dancing simply reflects the moral breakdown we have brought . Apparently this events, the sun dancing has scriptural precident. I never knew this. God caused the sun to dance for the Ancient Hebrews in the Book of Deutronomy as a Sign of coming Chastisement.

It was a warning to the Jews against idolatory to worshipping the sun, reminding them that even the sun had been created by God. When the sun dances for us it reminds us that men are not Gods

Deuteronomy 4:19

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  4. Astrolabe

Astrolabe New Member

There was reference two pages back, in one of the BVM's messages, about how "the city of the seven hills will be crying out for help".

I have heard before that BARCELONA is also traditionally known as the city of the seven hills, in addition to Rome being known as that. It just made an alarm bell ring in my head, in the light of the events of recent days in Barcelona :(

gracia, Booklady and padraig like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

From www.afterthewarning.com

4519 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, August 29, 2017

Dear children, be of the Lord in your actions and words. You are heading towards a future of great uncertainty and many will retreat out of fear. Courage. In the Lord is your victory. When you feel the weight of the cross, call for Jesus; He is your everything and will never abandon you. The Great Battle between Good and evil will intensify and the victory will0 only come to those who remain faithful to true doctrine. The truth of the Lord is imprinted in the hearts of the righteous, but in the hearts of the enemies of God, in the hearts of proud men, the truth will always be rejected. Be attentive. Whatever happens, stay with Jesus and embrace the Teachings of the True Magisterium of His Church. Do not depart from prayer. I am your Mother and I love you. Do not be discouraged. Forward in truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4518 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, August 26, 2017

Dear children, love and defend the truth. The Church of My Jesus will face great storms and will be shaken, but no human force will be able to overcome her. My Jesus walks with His Church. Do not retreat. Stand firm on the path that I have pointed out to you over the years. Your victory is in Jesus. Do not turn away from His Grace. Do not let the flame of faith fade within you. Whatever happens, stand firm in your faith. Seek strength in Prayer and in Hearing the Gospel. Approach the Confessional and feed yourselves with the Precious Food of the Eucharist. The enemies will act against the Church of My Jesus, but the brightness of the truth that My Jesus granted to His Church will never be extinguished. Courage. I will pray to My Jesus for you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4517 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, in Santo Amaro, August 22, 2017

Dear children, I am the Queen of Peace and I have come from Heaven to lead you to Heaven. Say your 'Yes' to the Lord's Call and show everyone everywhere that you are in the world, but not of the world. Do not retreat facing your difficulties. When you feel the weight of the cross, call for Jesus. He is your everything and without Him you can do nothing. Be filled with the love of God, for only love is capable of transforming your hearts. You have freedom, but do not allow your freedom to take you away from the Way of Salvation. Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. You are living in the times of tribulation and the time for your return has come. Do not live mired in sin. You are free in order to be of the Lord. A great storm is approaching and the great vessel will be struck. In these difficult times, call for Jesus. He is your safe haven of faith. Those who remain faithful to the end will receive great reward from the Lord. Courage. At this moment I am making an extraordinary shower of grace fall from heaven upon you. Go forward in the defense of truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4516 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, in São José do Rio Preto, August 20, 2017

Dear children, I love you as you are. I ask you to keep the flame of your faith burning and to seek to imitate My Son Jesus in everything. Always seek the narrow door. Flee from the easy seductions of the world, for only thus can you serve the Lord faithfully. Bend your knees in prayer. An amazing thing will happen on this earth and many will have their faith shaken. Stay with Jesus. Do not retreat. You are important for the realization of My Plans. Do not retreat. What you have to do, do not leave for tomorrow. Courage. I will always be close to you. I know each one of you by name and will pray to My Jesus for you. Take care of your spiritual life. You are the Lord's, and Him alone should you follow and serve. You are living in the time of pain, but do not be discouraged. After all tribulation, the Lord will wipe away your tears and you will see peace reign on Earth. Onward. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4515 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, August 19, 2017

Dear children, days will come when truth will be rejected and what is false will be embraced. You are heading for great spiritual confusion. Stay with Jesus. Love and defend the truth. Accept the Gospel and allow the words of My Jesus to transform your lives. You are in the world, but you are not of the world. Always remember that everything in this life passes, but the Grace of God in you will be eternal. Receive with faith everything that comes from God and reject worldly things. Do not fold your arms. God is making haste. Bend your knees in prayer and in everything be like Jesus. I am your Mother and I love you. Give the best of yourselves and you will be rewarded generously. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

gracia likes this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

"God is making haste."

7. Mario

Mario Powers

4522 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 5, 2017

Dear children, the time will come when men will embrace false doctrines as if they were truths. There will be great confusion everywhere and many fervent in faith will live in doubt. I suffer for what comes to you. Bend your knees in prayer. Those who do not seek strength in prayer will weep and mourn. Turn around quickly. Love and defend the truth. Accept the Teachings of My Jesus. Do not forget: in Jesus there is no half-truth. Where there is half-truth, there is not the Presence of My Jesus. Be attentive in order not to be deceived. Stay on the path that I have pointed out you to. Always listen to the teachings of the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. After all the tribulation, the Lord will give you the Grace of Victory. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4521 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 2, 2017

Dear children, go forward. Do not retreat. There is no victory without a cross. I know each one of you by name and am by your side. Courage. The suffering of sickness is a heavy cross, but be certain that the Lord is very near to you. When you feel the weight of trials, call for Jesus. Do not withdraw from prayer and do not let the flame of faith fade within you. Listen to Jesus through His Gospel and the True Magisterium of His Church. After all the pain, the Victory of God will come for His Elect. Be obedient. Tomorrow will be joyful for men and women of faith. Give me your hands and I will lead you to My Son Jesus. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4520 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, August 31, 2017

Dear children, go forward. Do not retreat. The Lord will reward you generously for whatever you do on behalf of My Plans. Your reward will not be in this life, but in Heaven. Rejoice. You are in My Immaculate Heart and should fear nothing. Give me your hands and I will lead you to Him who is your Way, Truth and Life. You are living in the time of the great spiritual battle. Stay with me, for only in this way can you overcome the enemy. I love you and I ask you to be like My Jesus in everything. Open your hearts to the Lord's Action. He is your everything. Do not forget: in Him alone is your true liberation and salvation. You will yet see horrors on Earth. The smoke of the devil will cause spiritual blindness in many consecrated souls and disorder will spread everywhere. I suffer for what comes to you. Seek Jesus. Love and defend the truth. After all the pain, the Lord will give you the grace of victory with the definitive triumph of My Immaculate Heart. Go forward in truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Latest Pedro Regis messages, once again spot on to our moment.

4522 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 5, 2017

Dear children, the time will come when men will embrace false doctrines as if they were truths. There will be great confusion everywhere and many fervent in faith will live in doubt. I suffer for what comes to you. Bend your knees in prayer. Those who do not seek strength in prayer will weep and mourn. Turn around quickly. Love and defend the truth. Accept the Teachings of My Jesus. Do not forget: in Jesus there is no half-truth. Where there is half-truth, there is not the Presence of My Jesus. Be attentive in order not to be deceived. Stay on the path that I have pointed out you to. Always listen to the teachings of the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. After all the tribulation, the Lord will give you the Grace of Victory. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4521 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 2, 2017

Dear children, go forward. Do not retreat. There is no victory without a cross. I know each one of you by name and am by your side. Courage. The suffering of sickness is a heavy cross, but be certain that the Lord is very near to you. When you feel the weight of trials, call for Jesus. Do not withdraw from prayer and do not let the flame of faith fade within you. Listen to Jesus through His Gospel and the True Magisterium of His Church. After all the pain, the Victory of God will come for His Elect. Be obedient. Tomorrow will be joyful for men and women of faith. Give me your hands and I will lead you to My Son Jesus. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4520 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, August 31, 2017

Dear children, go forward. Do not retreat. The Lord will reward you generously for whatever you do on behalf of My Plans. Your reward will not be in this life, but in Heaven. Rejoice. You are in My Immaculate Heart and should fear nothing. Give me your hands and I will lead you to Him who is your Way, Truth and Life. You are living in the time of the great spiritual battle. Stay with me, for only in this way can you overcome the enemy. I love you and I ask you to be like My Jesus in everything. Open your hearts to the Lord's Action. He is your everything. Do not forget: in Him alone is your true liberation and salvation. You will yet see horrors on Earth. The smoke of the devil will cause spiritual blindness in many consecrated souls and disorder will spread everywhere. I suffer for what comes to you. Seek Jesus. Love and defend the truth. After all the pain, the Lord will give you the grace of victory with the definitive triumph of My Immaculate Heart. Go forward in truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

heyshepard likes this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

4526 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 14, 2017

Dear children, pray before the cross and contemplate My Son Jesus. He offered Himself for your salvation. My Son Jesus taught you the truth and promised to remain with you every day. Be just. Be men and women of courage. The Truth of the Gospel needs to be defended. Do not allow the enemies to extinguish the glow of the truth that My Jesus left for you by means of His Word. Do not stray from the path I have pointed out to you. These are the most difficult times for you. Stay with Jesus. Those who remain faithful to the end will receive great reward from the Lord. The enemies of God will act and many truths will be put aside. False ideologies will be embraced and My poor children will walk like the blind leading the blind. Be attentive. Love the truth and in everything do the Will of My Son Jesus. Be faithful to the True Magisterium of His Church. Courage. In your hands the Holy Rosary and the Sacred Scripture; in your hearts, the love of truth. Onward. I am by your side. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

10. Mario

Mario Powers

4527 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 16, 2017

Dear children, I love you and am by your side. When you feel the weight of the cross, know that I am very near to you. Do not be discouraged. I want to see you happy already here on Earth and later with Me in Heaven. Give me your hands and I will lead you to Him who is your Way, Truth and Life. I know each one of you by name and I have come from Heaven to help you. Be obedient. When all seems lost, the Victory of God will occur. Humanity is sick and needs to be healed. Bend your knees in prayer. Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. Nothing is lost. You are heading for a painful future, but no human strength will prevail against men and women of faith. Courage. I will pray to My Jesus for you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank You for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4528 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 19, 2017
    Dear children, the road of holiness that leads to salvation is full of obstacles, but do not retreat. My Son Jesus is with you. Be faithful and everywhere testify that you are in the world, but not of the world. You are living in the time of sorrows, but do not be discouraged. Give me your hands and I will lead you on a safe path. The devil will act against the Church of My Jesus. Be faithful to the Gospel and to the true Magisterium of the Church. You are heading for a future of great spiritual confusion. The True Church of My Jesus will drink the bitter cup of pain. Faithful Ministers will be rejected and few will remain firm in the faith. I suffer for what comes to you. Do not be unfaithful. My Jesus needs your sincere and courageous testimony. Go forward in truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank You for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4529 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 22, 2017
    Dear children, you are heading towards a future of great contempt for the sacred. Many will walk in the darkness of false doctrines, and few will walk in the truth. Difficult days will come. Be prepared. Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and listen to the True Magisterium of His Church. Those who do not remain faithful to the True Doctrine will walk like the blind leading the blind. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. Bend your knees in prayer. Only by the power of prayer can you achieve victory. Do not retreat. I will be with you. Whatever happens, trust fully in the Power of God. Nothing is lost. God is acting in the life of His Chosen Ones; trust in Him and all will be well for you. Go forward in truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

4533 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 30, 2017
    Dear children, My Presence here is a sign of God's love for you. I have come from Heaven to lead you to holiness. Open your hearts and say your "Yes" to the Lord's call. Do not forget: much will be required from those to whom much has been given. Bend your knees before the cross and plead for My Lord's mercy for humanity. You are heading toward a future of great trials. The devil will act more and more to separate you from the truth. Be strong. Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. I know each one of you by name and I want to help you. Do not lose your hope. God is in control of everything. Stand firm in the way that I have pointed out to you and everything will be well for you. Go forward in truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4532 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, on the 30th Anniversary of the Apparitions, September 29, 2017
    Dear children, I am your Mother and I have come from Heaven to help you. You know well how much a mother loves her children. Give me your hands and I will take care of you. Take care of your spiritual life and turn away from everything that distances you from My Son Jesus. My Son Jesus died on the cross for you and His Sacrifice opened Heaven for you. Be obedient to the Call of My Jesus. Do not let the flame of faith fade within you. Always remember that everything in this life passes, but the Grace of God in you will be Eternal. In these difficult times, do not forget the lessons of the past. Love and defend the truth. Do not stray from the Way of Salvation. Embrace the True Teaching of the Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. I love you and I want to see you happy already here on Earth, and later with me in Heaven. Do not retreat. The Way of Salvation is full of obstacles, but those who remain faithful to the end will receive great reward. Go forward without fear. In trials, call for Jesus. He is your everything. In Him alone is your true liberation and salvation. After all the pain, the Lord will give you the Grace of Victory. You are heading towards a future of great spiritual difficulties, but I will be with you. After all tribulation, you will see the Definitive Triumph of My Immaculate Heart. Courage. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4531 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 26, 2017

Dear children, do not be discouraged. You are not alone. Whatever happens, do not let the flame of faith fade within you. God is calling you. Turn to Him who sees what is hidden and knows you by name. You are living in the time of sorrows. Intensify your prayers, for you will yet have long years of hard trials. I ask you not to lose hope. I love you and will be by your side. Be silent and listen to the Lord's Voice. He wants to change you. Be obedient and in everything be like Jesus. You are heading for a future of serious spiritual conflicts. Those who love the truth will be persecuted and will drink the bitter cup of abandonment. Give me your hands and I will lead you to Him who is your all. Draw near to the Confessional and seek the Mercy of My Son Jesus. Seek strength in the Eucharist and you will be great in faith. Do not retreat. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank You for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4530 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 23, 2017
    Dear children, give the best of yourselves in the mission that has been entrusted to you. It is in this world, and not in another, that you must testify to your faith. What you have to do, do not leave for tomorrow. You are in the world, but not of the world. Do not let the flame of faith fade within you. Listen to Jesus: He wants to speak to you. Be meek and accept the Lord's Will for your lives. I am your Mother and I have come from Heaven to help you. Do not retreat. When you feel weak, seek strength in prayer. God is making haste. Do not live far from the path that I have pointed out to you. You are heading for a painful future and only in faithfulness to the Gospel and to the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus can you achieve victory. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. Turn around. My Jesus awaits you with Open Arms. Courage. After all tribulation, you will see the Victory of God with the Definitive Triumph of My Immaculate Heart. Go forward. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

The last two messages really struck home with me. I am more and more aware at work of being more nor less a lone voice for the Faith. There is one other Lady I know there who does keep the Faith. You can tell this in the way she acts. She behaves with great integrity and honesty despite the price and the risks and I so admire her for it. The rest do not seem to realise that the price they pay for having deserted Faith is their moral compass. The only things they fear are Human Respect and Human Laws and regulations, these are the only things that hold them in check.

Last week they talked about the death of Hugh Heffner and were saying how much they admired and respected him and were chuckling about his antics. I lost my temper and ventured to suggest that he is now in hell and will be burning and screaming there for all Eternity. As you may guess this did not go down too well with mob who listened to me in horrified silence. :D:D

I don;t know must be the Irish in me, but I get so sick of all this nonsense sometimes. Hugh Heffner..a hero..my God! Is this what we sunk too!! :eek::eek:

The lowest bit was on BBC Radio to hear so called feminist ladies argue that Hugh Heffner had helped women by giving them more choice. The hypocrisy of it all.

Oh well every dog must have its day and mine was the hell comment:D:D I think they have not gotten over it. Lobbing hand grenades can be fun.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/standingonmyhead/hugh-hefner-hell

Rose, CathyG and SgCatholic like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

I'll tell you who are the very worst offenders at work. The Apostate Catholics. When the best corrupts it becomes the worst. They turn and rend and savage their Holy Mother the Church at every chance they get. They spit on the graces they received as Children and attack the Mother who tried to raise them in the Truth . It will be these same former sisters and brothers in the Faith who now betray us who wil carpet one day the very,very lowest depths of hell under God's Condign Justice.

http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/bosco_hell.htm

14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

4539 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace in Lavarone / Trento / Italy, October 11, 2017

Dear children, the traitors of faith will not achieve victory. My Jesus is beside His true defenders. Do not be discouraged. My Jesus is in control of everything. He is acting, although you do not see Him. Believe firmly in the Power of Jesus. Nothing will be able to destroy the Plans of God. Bend your knees in prayer. Remain firm in the truth. When you are far from the truth, you become a target for God's enemy. Do not allow the devil to deceive you. In God there is no half-truth. Listen to Jesus. Stay with the True Magisterium of His Church. After all tribulation, you will see the Mighty Hand of God act. Do not forget: in your hands the Holy Rosary and Sacred Scripture, in your heart the love of truth. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. Courage. If you happen to fall, seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. Difficult days will come for you, but put your trust and hope in the Lord. He will wipe away your tears and everything will turn out well for you. Onward. I love you as you are and will always be close to you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

4555 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, in Sítio do Bacana / Frei Paulo / SE, November 12, 2017
    Dear children, My Jesus is in control of everything, even though you are unable to understand His Action. Have courage, faith and hope. My Jesus will overcome and together with Him all His Elect. Do not be discouraged. Trust fully in the Power of the Lord. In him is your hope. In this world you will have afflictions, but the day of your true deliverance and salvation will come. A righteous man will act and everything will turn out well in the House of God. You will yet have great tribulations. The cross will be heavy for men and women of faith, but I will walk with you. Bend your knees in prayer. Do not stray from the truth. Only through the truth will you see the victory of the righteous. Turn away from evil and serve the Lord. Do not let yourselves be contaminated by the things of the world. Everything in this life passes, but only the Grace of God in you will be eternal. Go forward with joy. The future will be better for men and women of faith. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

4554 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, November 11, 2017
    Dear children, be faithful to the Gospel of my Jesus and everywhere testify to your faith. You are living in the time of tribulations and only by the power of prayer can you bear the weight of the trials that are to come. Be attentive. You are heading towards a future of pain and many fervent in faith will retreat in the face of persecution. Do not be afraid. My Jesus is with you. What you are seeing now is nothing compared to what will come. I suffer for what awaits you. Seek strength in the Eucharist and do not stray from the path I have pointed out to you. Nothing is lost. After all tribulation, the Lord will wipe away your tears and you will see the Victory of God. Leave the way of evil and serve the Lord faithfully. You are the Lord's possession and Him alone should you follow and serve. I know each one of you by name and will pray to My Jesus for you. Go forward in truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I got this in prayer yesterday 'God is in control of all things'.

We cannot see this but He is in control.

I have realized that through faith I need not fear anything for God is more powerful than we can ever imagine.

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Praetorian like this.