Pedro Regis messages from the BVM

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Fatima, Jan 11, 2013.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

One day I suppose the good Lord will call us all to account for how we lived these times and how we responded to Our Holy Mother the Church in her hour of need.

Let us pray we our none of us found wanting. I think I find myself like Our Lady storing these things in my heart and waiting. Prayer, fasting and sacrifice and like Our Blessed Mother waiting on the voice of heaven.

We are all of us only humble lay people, I don't believe at the moment God is calling me to anymore, but if He does want more I will be very glad to do it. Till then.....

Mary, Help of Christians, pray for us.

As to Cardinals and Bishops, well they must listen to the Voice of the Good God too and respond accordingly. They too will have to give an account of themselves to Lord, may God give them courage.

Waiting, waiting on the Lord, a humble servant:)

Booklady, Don_D, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

As we journey through the passion of Christ there was a time when Truth himself, Jesus Christ, looked defeated. Especially, after he came out of his scourging crowned with thorns in front of all his followers who's guts must have turned sour. Only a few women of Jerusalem stood by after that, which he met up with in the carrying of the cross.

Thousands of people he fed, he preached to and healed all lost their hope when they seen Jesus, not in his glory day's, but in his passion. I think this is where we are at. The baptized, who should know better, have gotten a glimpse of the Truth (the Church) today in is beginning stages of it passion and most are abandoning her for a nicer looking church or none at all. We have been told through scripture and prophecy that the truth will get so darkened that Jesus said, "when I return will I find any faith".

The one thing I find about truth is it convicts you if you live it out. As the world around me gets darker and darker my prayer life is getting stronger and stronger. The truth inside me wants to yell to the world what is happening and what is coming, but there is just so few left who have ears to hear. So, like the church at Calvary we suffer allot in silence waiting for moments that have been promised from above.... the Warning to awaken mankind, the Miracle to fortify the truth that has died out in the world, the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the era of peace Our Lady of Fatima promised and at some point the greatest longing for those on earth, which is the Second Coming of Christ.

If I ever let the truth I have been given die out in my soul, I would be the most pathetic of all. I would feel like Judas after his denial or perhaps like most of the apostles who hid in an upper room scared as could be. The truth has not died. It is living and being nourished by those on this MOG forum and other pockets of hope around the world. The Truth himself will not let his truth die out. He promised never to leave us orphan and he won't, although there may be times when things get really bad that we may think so. Mary, mother of the Truth, pray for us.

3. Mario

Mario Powers

Well said, Fatima! I can add nothing (imagine that:LOL:).

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

4. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

Message from Our Lady- August 3rd, 2017

Dear children, return to Him who is your Way, Truth and Life. Take care of your spiritual life and in everything be like Jesus. Do not be afraid. With your example, show everyone that Jesus alone is your Only Hope. Do not be unfaithful. This is the opportune time for your return. Do not stand idly by. The Temple of God will be profaned by the enemies and what is false will be embraced as truth. I suffer for what comes to you. Love and defend the truth. Those who remain faithful to the end will receive great reward. Go forward in the defense of truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

Don_D likes this.
  5. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

This message resonates within me.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, in Brasília, August 14, 2017

Dear children, humanity is walking on paths of self-destruction that men have prepared by their own hands. Turn back to Him who is your only Way, Truth and Life. Bend your knees in prayer, for only thus can you bear the weight of the trials. My Jesus is very close to you. Trust in Him who sees what is hidden and knows you by name. I am your Mother and I have come from Heaven to tell you that you are important for the fulfillment of My Plans. Be courageous and tell everyone that God is making haste. Do not stray from the Way of Salvation. Give the best of yourselves and you will be rewarded with rich graces. What you need to do, do not leave for tomorrow. Days will come when men and women of faith will drink the bitter cup of suffering; they will be abandoned and treated as enemies. Do not retreat. Be defenders of the truth. After all the pain, the Victory of God will come for the Lord's Chosen. Do not forget: your victory is in the Eucharist. Go forward without fear. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, in Taguatinga / Brasília, August 15, 2017

Dear children, you are the Lord's and Him alone should you follow and serve. Be filled with courage and testify everywhere that you belong to the Lord. Know that everything in this life passes, but the Grace of God in you will be eternal. You are living in the time of sorrows and only by the power of prayer can you bear the weight of the trials that are already under way. Be strong and steadfast in the faith. Great spiritual confusion will spread throughout the world and discord among God's ministers will shake the faith of many men and women everywhere. Stay with Jesus. Whatever happens, do not stray from the Truth. I know each one of you by name and will pray to My Jesus for you. I am your Mother and I love you. Do not forget: in your hands the Holy Rosary and the Sacred Scripture; in your hearts, the Love of Truth. After the Great Battle between Good and Evil, you will see the Definitive Triumph of My Immaculate Heart. Go forward on the way that I have pointed out to you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

7. padraig

padraig Powers

'You are living in the time of sorrows and only by the power of prayer can you bear the weight of the trials that are already under way.'

I was thinking as I woke up praying last night of remedies for sorrows to help myself bear the Cross.

I think one is to turn my face to the Cross and consider Christ's sufferings rather than my own. This is always the great cure for sorrow to reach out to others. Family people are so blessed in this, Their love for their children and their spouses will naturally cause them to reach out in love to heal others. We single people may sometimes have to work a little harder at this, at least I know I do.

The second great remedy is of course the Eucharist, the bread of Life.

A third the Word of God which endlessly comforts.

A forth the mass, bathing in joy.

A fifth Our Blessed Mother, the Great Comforter. Cause of Our Joy.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Booklady, Don_D and Fatima like this.
  8. Mario

Mario Powers

Padraig, thank you for this video presentation of Padre Pio's prayer. The tempo does not drag on this presentation and its complete focus on Jesus in the Eucharist is precious.:D:ROFLMAO:

Safe in the Flames of the Sacred Heart!

9. padraig

padraig Powers

Such a beautiful prayer.

I have been reading accounts recently of young priests who served as altar servers to Padre Pio just the once. Just one mass and they remembered it the rest of their lives.

Just imagine.

God bless with the Eclipise tomorrow, Terry, surely a sign from God.

Booklady likes this.
  10. padraig

padraig Powers

If I were in America during the Eclipse I would certainly be looking at the sky and paying, close, close attention and praying hard. I cannot believe in view of all that is going on both in the Church , in the World and in your country that this event is simply a random accident. As Einstein said, 'God does not deal in rolling dice'.

Scripture itself tells us that there will be signs in the heavens. What else can this be but a Great Sign? But we need to have the eyes of our hearts fully opened by deep prayer to help us see.

Luke 21:25

The Return of the Son of Man
    24They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations. And Jerusalem will be trodden down by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. 25There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among the nations, bewildered by the roaring of the sea and the surging of the waves. 26Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.…

[​IMG]

Fatima, Mario and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Well padraig, there have been 30 mile traffic jams in central Oregon on the freeway so people are going to watch but I can't help but think that the significance escapes most.

We will be at home, praying a rosary. My daughter has a cheer meet that day and when we told her coach we would be bringing her home early to be with her family she looked at us as if we were insane. Such is the case here in America.

Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Yes Padrsig. I agree. It is very significant. This same solar eclipse during the time of Jonah passed over ninevah. Some scholars speculate that is why the Ninevites were willing to so quickly repent. Are we the new Ninevah??? The US should take this sign in the heavens very very seriously. I will watch and pray.

Booklady likes this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

We will be in the path of 80% totality Monday between roughly 2-4 pm EDT
    My husband gave me a #14 welding lens which is approved for viewing
    I am glad MOG members reminded about the need for prayer with this sign

14. padraig

padraig Powers

I was shown the Great Sing in the Heavens a few times in prayer, at least the start of it. They sky was very funny looking like it was night and day at the same time, a bit like I suppose an eclipse would look like.

Booklady likes this.
  15. padraig

padraig Powers

Also I think the eve of the Feast of the Immaculate heart of Mary. What could be more significant than that in terms of Catholic Prophesy.??:)

AED and Booklady like this.
  16. Mario

Mario Powers

Padraig,

What hits me even more strikingly is the fact that there will be another full solar eclipse occurring in the USA in just under 7 years in April, 2024. Whereas the current one stretches across the country from the NW to the SE, the one in 2024 will stretch from the S to the NE. The 100% ecliptic portion will go directly over my house. This gap of approximately 7 years gives me the e-be-ge-bees! :barefoot::eek::eek::coffee: Together that will mark a big X over the USA! Yeesh! Could these be bookends highlighting a period of hard times? The one in 2024 (Monday, 4/8) immediately follows upon Divine Mercy Sunday.

http://www.silive.com/news/2017/08/cant_catch_the_eclipse_monday.html

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Fatima and Don_D like this.
  17. padraig

padraig Powers

We must sotre these thing sup in our heart, Terry like Our Lady. But there can be no doubt at all these things are of huge significance, it reminds me of the Magi.

AED and Don_D like this.
  18. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

I will be on top of a very large hill in my town with several other people and my camera. We will take pictures of the span of the area as it goes from light to dark to light. We will have about 85% coverage so it should be of significance . . .its supposed to occur for about three hours start to finish. And weather looks positive . . .

Don_D likes this.
  19. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I would love to see the pictures Katfalls. We have heavy trees here so although we will see the eclipse (not in entirety) we will not be able to see much of the rest of the sky. Be careful! :)

20. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I absolutely loved this movie. It is a great movie especially to watch with children IMO.

padraig likes this.