1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Pedro Regis messages from the BVM

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Fatima, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Serena

Serena Angels

I agree. :)

2. padraig

padraig New Member

Pope Francis is very, very,very bad news

3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Years ago, before I found MOG, and before I was kicked off Ron's forum, I bought his book, "The First Part of the Tribulation". He missed the boat so many times in his book that I thought he might have to change his name like the Jehovah Witnesses have had to do many times after making so many false predictions. However, it did have some good references in it, which kept me from throwing it in the dumpster. Sometimes I think, maybe I should through it away, because after I am long gone someone innocent may pick up this book and think I was a nut for keeping such a collection of error. :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

4461 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Planaltina, April 25, 2017

Dear children, return to My Son Jesus. In Him alone is your true Liberation and Salvation. Humankind has become spiritually poor because men have turned away from the truth. Difficult times will come and only those who pray will be able to bear the burden of the trials. There will be a great and painful crisis of faith and few will remain in the truth. You, Ministers of the Church of My Jesus, bring the truth to all men. Do not allow souls to perish for lack of knowledge. The talents that My Jesus entrusted to you cannot be buried. My Jesus will ask you for accounts. Encourage one another and, like Ezra, defend the Lord and His Word. You must be the Prophets of the Last Times. Do not be afraid. He who has chosen you will be with you. Assume your true role as Ministers of My Jesus. Go to souls and bring hope to those who have lost hope. Declare the truth to those who have been contaminated by lies. Bring to the light those who are in the darkness of false doctrines. This is the time of the Great Spiritual Battle and you cannot run away. My Jesus needs you. Those who give their lives in defense of the truth will receive a great reward from the Lord. Go forward on the path of truth. I am your Mother and I have come from Heaven to lead you to Heaven. I know the needs of each one of you and I will pray to My Jesus so that you he would fill you with blessings. Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. After all the pain, a New Time of Peace will come for men and women of faith. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed me to gather you once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4460 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, Goiânia, April 24, 2017

Dear children, onward in truth. My Son Jesus needs your sincere and courageous Yes. You are heading towards a future of great spiritual darkness. The Church of My Jesus will go back being as Jesus entrusted it to Peter, but will also go through great trials. God's enemies will act against the True Teachings, and many men and women of faith will drink the bitter cup of suffering. I ask you to keep the flame of your faith alight. Believe firmly in the Gospel of My Jesus and embrace the Teachings of the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. The sufferings experienced by men and women at the beginning of the Church will also be your sufferings in the future. I invite you to read the Acts of the Apostles, which Luke wrote, and he showed all the suffering and victory of the Church. Courage. God will not abandon you. Have confidence, faith and hope. After all sorrow, the Lord will give you the victory. Do not be discouraged. I am your Mother and will always be with you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed me to gather you once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4459 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, April 22, 2017

Dear children, abide in the Law of the Lord in order to be saved. You are important for the realization of the Lord's Plans. Stay tuned. You are heading for a future of great spiritual battles. The war between the True and the False church will be painful. You, Ministers of My Son Jesus, be courageous and be defenders of the truth. Imitate Joshua, a simple man chosen by the Lord, who by his obedience and faithfulness won great battles. Joshua led his people through the way appointed by the Lord. You, who were chosen by My Son Jesus, love and defend the truth. Take the Gospel to all My poor children. Souls thristy for My Son Jesus need you. Do not retreat. Courage! You are living in the time of Great Spiritual Confusions, but stay with Jesus and you will be victorious. I have come from Heaven to point you to the Way of Salvation. Be obedient and in everything be like Jesus. When you feel weak, call for Jesus and He will give you strength to carry out your mission faithfully. Value the treasures of God present in Sacred Scripture. In the Lord is your victory. Go forward in the defense of truth. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed me to gather you once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4458 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, April 21, 2017

Dear children, I am your Mother and I have come from Heaven to call you to holiness. Flee from sin and serve the Lord faithfully. The day will come when men and women of faith will be persecuted and put to death. The mighty of this world will act against God's Chosen, but they will not be forsaken. Like John, who was persecuted by evil men, you who are the Lord's will also be thrown out. John had all the Lord's Protection and the enemies could do nothing against him. Taken to the famous island, he experienced great sufferings, but God spoke through him and revealed future events for mankind. Many revelations of God through John will yet happen. Be attentive. John went through the dark valley but was victorious. Do not be discouraged. God will not abandon you. Courage. Love and defend the truth. Proclaim Jesus to those who do not yet know Him. Accept the Gospel and remain faithful to the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. Bend your knees in prayer. Your victory is in the Lord. Onward. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed me to gather you once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

5. I was there. I fasted all day, went to mass at night and said the rosary before the apparition which occurred by 10:00 pm. It was an interesting experience because I could feel the blessing of Our Lady. It was kind of palpable blessing. On another occasion when I did not fast it was not as strong as that... A very blessed day in my beloved city https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia

Heidi, HeavenlyHosts, Patty and 4 others like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

You were blessed. Have you met the visionary himself?

7. Yes, I know him. He came here about three times a year. In the 90's and early 2000's he usually stayed at the house of my friend's grandmother. Before the apparition he gives a speech for almost two hours...then pray a mystery of the rosary and after the Salve Regina Our Lady usually appears.

In all the years that he came here Our Lady only did not appear once. On this occasion the chosen place was a house of nuns connected to the liberation theology. Before the speech one of the nuns kept talking that she doubted that Our Lady would appear. And she didn't. lol

HeavenlyHosts and Fatima like this.
  8. AED

AED Archangels

Last night I listened to two talks on you tube. The first a recent talk on the third secret with the Fatima Crusader. Not sure who was giving it. Chris Ferrara maybe or John Salza. Very good stuff if not disturbing. The second talk I heard was an interview with Father Kramer who worked closely with Father Gruner. He pulled no punches at all about his opinion that Pope Benedict is our Pope and Francis is an imposter. He cited Daneels book where he revealed the plot to get rid of Pope Benedict. I don't know what to think of him. He seems to have a lot of info. From cardinals and bishops in the Vatican but it was hard to dismiss his analysis. These are dangerous and frightening times. Perhaps the most diabolical of all times. So easy to take the wrong step. Oh Mary conceived without sin protect us.

SgCatholic likes this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Like it or not, Pope Francis is our pope. Whatever Pope Benedict is at this point, he still has a mission and it will come to fruition with the destruction of Rome and the Vatican, I believe.

10. Dean

Dean Archangels

Pope Benedict 9, Urban the 6th, just to name a couple

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

4467 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, May 11, 2017

Dear children, be strong in order to help the weak and courageous in order to help those who will retreat out of fear. My Jesus needs you. Open your hearts and live turned towards the Paradise for which alone you were created. Days of darkness will come and few will remain in the truth. Be God's instruments for all those who are afar off. My Lord needs you. Hear His Voice and walk the Way of Holiness. As the Lord chose Abraham to lead the people to the Promised Land, so He calls you to lead your brothers who live in spiritual blindness to His Church. Take the truth to My poor children. Do not let the devil win. You are the Lord's and He expects much from you. Do not retreat. Bend your knees in prayer. Seek strength in the Gospel and in the Teachings of the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. Do not be discouraged. Everything that is false will fall down. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4468 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, May 13, 2017

Dear children, remember today My Presence in the Cova da Iria and the Appeals I made to humanity. I ask you to keep the flame of your faith alight. If men listened to My Appeals, humanity would be healed spiritually. Men have closed themselves to the Grace of God and have become spiritually blind. I suffer for what comes to you. Bend your knees in prayer. Value family prayer. Pray the Rosary. You, Priests of My Son Jesus, be attentive. You were chosen by My Son Jesus and not by men. Assume your responsibility for the salvation of souls. Proclaim the truth, correct errors. In your life and mission, God must occupy the first place. Keep My poor children away from the darkness of false doctrines. Love and defend the truth. If you want your Salvation, you must obey God and not men. Leave no room for half-truth. Do not forget: from those to whom much has been given, much will be required. Courage. Look at the example of Nathan and let yourselves be led by God's Action. Humanity has become spiritually poor because men have closed themselves to the truth. Onward. I am your Mother and I have come from Heaven to claim what is God's. Do not retreat. I will pray to My Jesus for each one of you. Flee from sin and be of the Lord. With your examples and words, show the world that you belong to the Lord. The doors will close to all those who defend the truth, but the Lord will not abandon His Chosen Ones. Many chosen to defend the truth will be contaminated by false ideologies and the pain will be great for men and women of faith. Turn around. This is the time of grace for your lives. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

Francis is just getting warmed up. But already is streets ahead of the very worst

13. padraig

padraig New Member

'Keep My poor children away from the darkness of false doctrines. Love and defend the truth.'

In either case he gets my vote for the worst of the very worse. Every time he does or says something horrible I think to myself, 'Well he can't beat this for horrible' , then he pulls something awful out of his hat and knocks me flat on my back.

I understand folks feel they must defend him. It is not actually Francis himself they are defending it is an idea they have, 'Well this guy is a Pope, he has nice smile and charisma , what's not to like?'. In a kinda way I can sympathise with this.

In a kinda way...

But you know, as Muddy Waters sang, you can't loose what you ain't never had..

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Mary's child and AED like this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The unveiling is clearly happening quickly now. Those in apostasy are becoming more bold and the unmasking is making things more transparent by the day for those who want to see. Very soon, even those with wearing rose colored glasses will see. Only question that remains is will they double down on their aliagence to the apostates?

Byron and AED like this.
  15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think we have seen this on the MOG forum with many who have left and some still here as the apostasy unfolds quickly!!
    Pedro's message: "Many chosen to defend the truth will be contaminated by false ideologies and the pain will be great for men and women of faith".

AED likes this.
  16. Mario

Mario Powers

Fatima,

Your implication is a little too murky for me. Are you saying that many of those no longer participating on the forum chose to leave because they bought into the ideology of the neo-modernists? Are you saying that leaving the forum for what they then perceived as unwarranted accusations showed a lack of gumption? I think you brush with too wide a stroke. To me, you imply that any who do not stay here and openly defend the truth are part of the problem? Could you clarify, please?

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Mario, the message given to Pedro in this sentence seems to me to clearly indicate that many who have been given the charge to defend the faith have gotten 'weak kneed' and have, at least for a moment, retreated. Now, perhaps some were called into prayer and not battle. Each has their own journey to the Lord. The fact is, there were several 'foot soldiers' for the Lord on the MOG forum, who when Pope Francis' words were being challenged early on they did not want any of it. These are confusing times. We are not all made the same. Hopefully all of us have taken this confusion to prayer. If a person has not seen by now that Pope Francis is teaching another gospel then what will it take? I respect my friends who left MOG when many, some outrageous, comments were being made early on about Pope Francis well before his infamous document on AL came out. I am sure they are at peace and are doing what they believe God's grace asks of them. If the false ideologies that Pedro's message speaks of, is defending (still) the false doctrines that Pope Francis is speaking, then yes, they were called to defend God's truth and have served a man in place of God's truth. I can't speak for any particular person here, but the message of Pedro is a reality on MOG, our local church, our friends and some within our own family. We can no longer sit on the side and not be proactive in our Lady's blue army.

18. padraig

padraig New Member

Perhaps it is my imagination but to me it does appear that far, far fewer people are, 'Defending', Pope Francis on the forum.

I also tend to think that the reason why an awful lot of , 'Catholics', do not ask questions is that they are not in any real sense Catholics anymore. But hat I mean they have long since given up belief in many aspects of Church teaching and are Catholics in name only. So since Pope Francis in many respects mirrors many of their beliefs anyway it is not a problem.

On the other hand I think it is more and more hard for devout , faithful Catholics not question Pope Francis and his fellow travelling Cardinals. The sheep and goats are indeed separating, as you would expect. The Spirit of this World which Pope Francis and his friends embrace and the Spirit of God will lead in two exclusive directions.

Byron likes this.
  19. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

So....... all the MORE REASON to get back to basics and "Jesus, I Trust in You"!! It's been 80+ years since The Lord told St Faustina to Get-Out the Divine Mercy Message. A message of Hope-n-Mercy but also of impending Divine Justice. The Lord knew that WWII was coming. He knew that the wheels of the Vatican with their slow and bumbling bureaucracy would take decades to approve His order to get The Message out. He knew that "Just the Guy", St JP, was gonna get er done. He also knew that satan-n-agents would be Busy-Busy to thwart The Message ... soooooo ...... How much time we got till that Door of Mercy closes and ..... :(!!
    No long MeThinks!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

Last edited: May 21, 2017 at 4:08 PM
  20. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

Oh, padraig, I don't see how I can avoid responding to your comment here although I may live to regret it.

Surely you haven't forgotten the defenders of Francis who, for one reason or another, were banned from the forum. That certainly keeps the numbers of Francis defenders down!

But far more important than that fact, the forum is no longer a place friendly to him. As a strong Francis defender I have been subject to regular abuse stemming from posts which try to defend him. It is not easy writing posts that I know are going to be denounced by a significant number of members. I think most people with similar views to my own would feel intimidated and avoid posting. I feel a responsibility to defend him on a forum that is otherwise faithful to the Catholic faith but I constantly wonder whether I should continue.

Of course this post could be my 'swan song'....