1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Pedro Regis messages from the BVM

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Fatima, Jan 11, 2013.

1. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

The Cardinals who presented the Dubia?

BrianK likes this.
  2. Steve

Steve New Member

I believe the Blessed Mother's messages to Pedro are preparing the faithful to remain true to the church after Pope Francis is martyred and the church is without a Holy Father.

In this confusion, a council of some sort pushes forward changes in the mass so that the transubstantiation does not occur as discussed here:
    http://refugeintheheartofgod.com/me...visions-given-to-steve-in-the-united-kingdom/

Jesus warned of this in His messages published in God Speaks Will You Listen?

· “A council or a Pope who destroys and denies my mass and my Blessed Mother’s privileges is from hell. This is how you can recognize the abomination of desolation. A false prophet or anti pope will proclaim the protestant doctrine of the mass to be correct. This is the one teaching that will change.”

· “My churches can be filled with people, but the churches will be dead because I am not there. Without my presence in the churches, God does not dwell in the churches. Then, these sheep who hear my voice will be forced to worship in underground churches where I will be present. This truly is the abomination of desolation and antichrist. Then I will come with the brightness of my coming, destroy this false church, and restore my church according to my will. Then you will see an era of peace. A Eucharistic era of peace where I will reign in the hearts and mind of my people in the holy Eucharist.”

· “For I prophecy to you, when you deny my Eucharistic Presence, you are contributing to the abomination of desolation foretold by the prophet Daniel in bringing about the reign of the man of sin. For the abomination of desolation, is a belief in the protestant doctrine of the mass, as my Blessed Mother has explained through many messengers.”

I think Pope Francis is surrounded by advisers who mislead him and influence his actions by feeding him twisted narratives that advance a liberal agenda. The emphasis on opening communion to many suggests that liberals are making an assault on the Eucharist as Jesus stated above. The Blessed Mother is cautioning us not to fall for the switch but to remain loyal as scriptures are fulfilled by Jesus return.

Just my two cents...

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    josephite, maryn, Pijon and 1 other person like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Days will come when the Defenders of the Faith will be treated as enemies. Pray. Only by the power of prayer can you overcome the devil. And.....
    Everything that is false will fall down.

That part of message made me think about those such as Fr. Amorth, and Malachi Martin. Wondering if people will think about the organizational Church or "institution" in and of itself, not wanting to see that bulwark of outward appearance of history and strength to fall, as perhaps a substitute for the "Faith", and continue to cling to such alone. Fr. Martin spoke some time ago about that outward "organization" as already being done for....that a time would come when each would have to walk alone in the Faith. We are being told here and elsewhere to really cling on to knowledge of the scripture to really know Jesus, and prayer/rosary, sacrifices so that perhaps we won't be misled to substitute the organization with all of its recognized worldly accoutrements....and "safety"..... for the real interior thing/true Faith. I can see why we have to stay close to the Holy Spirit because the evil one is so very crafty in twisting the gospel.

4. padraig

padraig New Member

I don't want to seem elitist. But more and more I see a difference between people; but there is a huge difference right now between a Catholic with a big, 'C' and Catholic with a small 'c '.

Small c catholics belong to the Church in a fill in the form kind of way. They don't practice their Faith , they have huge differences of opinion with the Church in a huge variety of its teachings.

Capital C Catholics do their Faith with every heart beat. They would die for it.

We have massive apostasy.

Truly massive, especially amongst the Clergy; clergy of every rank.

I know people do not want to accept this but look around you , it is the simple truth. People want to create their very own religion and still call themselves, 'Catholic'.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

You are right Padraig and how do I know? Perhaps for a few of you, you live in an environment and have found a local church to worship in that is in the 10% of orthodoxy of within the Catholic faith. I have not been this fortunate for over 45 years, with the exception of a few years in between in a passing pastor. I know 'realville' and it is Pastor Social Justice, Father Funny, Father Jokester, Father Any Thing Goes accept rigidity to outdated rules and doctrines and Bishop's who support it all. Orthodoxy has been gone in diocese after diocese for decades. Anyone who does not recognize this is living in a bubble somewhere that is not a true reflection of the overwhelming percentage of Catholic Global. A small handful of faithful priests reside in the average diocese. Dissent started big with Humane Vitae and has been a big spiral downward since. St. Pope John Paul tried his best to bring the Church back to its roots, as did Pope Benedict, but now we get what we have sown, which is confusion. Heaven's messages have been telling us this for decades and one could say all the wary back to Fatima and LaSallette.

6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

The thing that astounded me was in the messages of Divine Mercy to Saint Faustina. Our Lord asked her to bring groups of souls each day in the Novena in preparation for the Feast of Divine Mercy on the Sunday after Easter Sunday.

Anyway on one of those days the original group was. Today bring Me the Heretics and Schismatics and if I remember right the apostates. Because the Church Hierarchy felt this meant protestants etc. They changed the petition to; Today bring Me the separated brethren and I think also those who have fallen away, and they made this change so as not to offend other Christian denominations. Well, it was not until the mid to late 1990's that it dawned on me, Jesus was not talking about the past, He was talking about the years after He came with the message of Mercy to Sister Saint Faustina.
    Jesus was talking about our day, He was talking about what has become a hot topic in this Forum. And boy is it scary.

If we think anyone is a heretic or a schismatic, or an apostate we need to take Jesus advice and bring them to Him in the Divine Mercy Chaplet.
    Merciful Jesus, I trust in You.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    josephite, Elly, DivineMercy and 4 others like this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

4413 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, January 7, 2017

Dear children, courage. My Son Jesus needs your public and courageous witness. Do not fold your arms. Bend your knees in prayer, for you are living in the time of great spiritual confusion. I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. Be strong and firm in the faith. Do not allow anything or anyone to separate you from the truth. Accept the Gospel of My Jesus and the Teachings of the True Magisterium of the Church. You are important for the realization of My Plans. Do not stray from the path I have pointed out to you. I want to lead you to Him who is your Way, Truth and Life. The Great Vessel will be shaken by contrary winds, but will be saved by the Light of Truth. Onward. Victory will be for the Lord and His Chosen Ones. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

4412 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, January 7, 2017

Dear children, you are the Lord's and He expects much from you. Times will come when many who are fervent in faith will retreat, but in the Great Persecution those devoted to Me will experience My Love and My Maternal Protection. Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. Dedicate part of your time to prayer. Only by the power of prayer can you find the strength for this time of pain. Love and defend the truth. Only those who love the truth and allow themselves to be led by it will be saved. Go forward without fear. I love you and will always be close to you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Elly likes this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

"The Great Vessel will be shaken by contrary winds, but will be saved by the Light of Truth."

That seems more hopeful than people seem to believe currently.

Elly likes this.
  9. Elly

Elly New Member

ETA
    ETA, I'm just wondering what you translate our Blessed Mother's words to mean? I'm finding myself more & more tense as inauguration day approaches, as well as after. It sounds hopeful when I see it taken out of the complete message but wonder if I'm looking for anything hopeful!

10. padraig

padraig New Member

'I am taking, 'The Great Vessel', to be the Barque of Peter, the Church. Rather than the USA. The rest of these messages relate to the Church so suddenly turning to the USA would be out of sync.

11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

If anyone should doubt the messages given to Pedro Regis over the many past years they should consider how many times it has been repeated to him to pray for the Church as it will be attacked and to cling to the faith, the one true magisterium etc.... I don't think you could put all the other alleged messages together and come close to the references given to Pedro, as it refers to the Church and its troubles it faces. These messages did not start with Pope Francis being in office, but it sure has gotten more urgent and specific in the past several years/months in this regard.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017 at 3:08 PM
    SgCatholic and BrianK like this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, very striking, very striking indeed.