Pc Help

Discussion in 'PC Help.' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jun 4, 2013.

1. Hi Carolyn I had a look and have noted the following ......the post made by Ezdra was deleted by that user with an attached comment of sorry so that user has decided to remove their post,,,that could also be the reason for padraig's missing post,,

the thread may have been temporary locked to investigate your questions...

I have also did a bit more investigations and have made the following actions...I have banned the following users from the forum because of their strange deceitful behavior they have all used the same computer to register with the forum...

Daniel Nine 27
    The witnesses are coming
    The rest of her seed

Thanks for highlighting this Carolyn

God Bless John.

Jo M, Dolours, josephite and 2 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

John thankyou for your vigilance. Suspicious when they all use the same computer.

3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you so very much.

Dolours and josephite like this.
  4. josephite

josephite Powers

Thank you John

Dolours likes this.
  5. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

I think all this highlights the absolute requirement for all of us here to be respectful towards one another, during all interactions.

You know who needs only a chink, for to be able to instil his discord.

HeavenlyHosts, josephite and AED like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Well said.

HeavenlyHosts and josephite like this.
  7. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Hi, sorry to be a bother. Just to let the pc expert know I clicked on the heading Consecration to Mary. Then, I was trying to open the first pinned option called Consecration Resources to see what it said in order to post a request about another Consecration for the year 2020. And it seems to cause a problem that asks to close the screen and open again. The problem kicks in while you wait for the thread to open. I also refreshed the screen, but this did not work either. I tried this twice and it does not seem to open. I wonder if there is something that needs tweeking to make it work. I appreciate very much getting help from those who are talented in this area. God bless. Julia.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    AED likes this.
  8. Seems to be fine at this end what I do note is the thread has quite a lot of video data which may slow older computers and browsers down when trying to load the pages of the thread if it's a problem it might be best to link the videos rather than embed them in the thread let me know if others are experiencing any problems

9. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I posted those videos on the Consecration thread. The only way I know how to post a link is by copying and pasting from the address bar at the top of the page on youtube. If you tell me how to do it, I'll be happy to edit the posts so only the addresses show up on the thread.