1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Lady of Zaro

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by sparrow, Apr 11, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

It will be so interesting , when we get to heaven the why' and wherefore's of different events such as this. Why there? Why now? Why that particular severity? Why not somewhere else?

sterph and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro to Simona, November 26, 2017

I saw Mother: she had on a dusty rose dress, and around her waist she had a sash of the same colour as her dress with golden edges and a green gem in the center; the mantle on her shoulders was of a color between green and blue and looked like it was made of velvet; on her head was a delicate white veil and the crown of twelve stars.
    Mother had her arms open in a sign of welcome.

May Jesus Christ be praised

"My dear children, I love you and welcome you, I cover everyone with my mantle, I receive your prayers and place them at the feet of God the Father.
    I love you my beloved children, I love you.
    Once again I come among you to ask you to pray for this world prey to evil.
    My children, do not be afraid, do not be frightened on hearing this, rather be afraid of the darkness of the soul, that darkness which keeps you away from the Lord, that darkness that makes you indifferent to the suffering of others, that darkness that does not make you love, that darkness which keeps you away from the Lord, that darkness that makes you believe yourselves superior and self-sufficient.
    My children, without God you are nothing, you cannot do anything.
    Children, everything that you are and possess is through the immense love that God has for each of you.
    My beloved children, do not be under the illusion that you are everything, because without God you are nothing, everything you are or what you have is not due to you but is given to you out of love.
    My children pray, pray for my beloved Church, for my favored son the vicar of Christ, pray my children, pray. In this time of Advent that is about to come, pray with greater strength that my and your beloved Jesus might be born in your hearts and not abandoned in a cave.
    My children, you need Him and not vice versa.
    My children love you, I love you, I love you.
    Children, let yourself be loved.
    Now I give you my holy blessing.
    Thank you for having hastened to me."

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    gracia likes this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro to Angela, November 26, 2017

This afternoon Mother appeared dressed all in white, the edges of her dress were golden. The mantle enveloping her was also white, as well as a transparent and luminous veil.
    On her head she had the crown of a queen. On her chest she had a heart of flesh surrounded by thorns.
    Her arms were open in a sign of welcome. Under her bare feet a carpet of flowers. Mother had a long rosary of light in her right hand and in her left a half-open scroll.

"My dear children, thank you that today you have again welcomed me and responded to this call of mine.
    My children, this is a time of grace; each of you is called to participate in this grace. Open my hearts and let me in, and I will transform you.
    My children, I am here for your salvation, I am here because I love you, I am here to listen to you and to hear your requests.
    Little children, I am the mother of the Son of God, but I am also the mother of each one of you.
    My children, today I again ask you to live the messages that I bring, to put them into practice in your daily lives.
    My children, the messages that I leave you each time are little crumbs of the gospel, the messages I give you are for living in peace and bringing you closer to my Son.
    Little children, every time I bring you small portions of the requests that God the Father makes of every good Christian.
    Children, please open the Sacred Scriptures every day and try to live what is said to you.
    Once again I come here to ask you to pray for the Church and for all my chosen and favored sons. Pray for them and for all those who offend the name of my son Jesus, pray in reparation for the Blessed Sacrament, pray for all the Eucharistic profanations and for all those who offend God by giving a bad example in their way of life.
    Little children, today I bless especially the priests here and all the sick."
    Finally Mother blessed everyone. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Heaven is sadly aware of our profanations and of the wolves in sheep clothing.:cry: Still, Our Lady begs for prayers!

gracia likes this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro to Simona, December 8, 2017

I saw Mother: she was all dressed in white, a long mantle went down from her head to her bare feet that were resting on the world; around her head she had the crown of twelve stars, around her waist she had a golden belt; her arms were open in a sign of welcome.

"Here again I am among you, my beloved children, in order to bring Jesus to you.
    My children I love you: children, let Jesus be born in your hearts; only in Him you will find peace - that peace which you seek so much - only in Him you will find love - that perfect love for which you long - only He can fill you with every good thing and blessing. Open your hearts and let him dwell in you.

My beloved children, I love you and I ask you again for prayer, prayer, my children, made with the heart.

Children, ask and you will receive, knock and it will be opened unto you; to those who ask with love the Lord will not delay in opening, in giving, in helping, but alas, my children, it is not the one who says "Lord Lord" who will be saved, but the one who does the will of the Father.

My children, learn to pray with a pure heart, learn to say to the Father: "your will be done", and learn to accept it even if it is different from what you wanted. Remember, my children: God the Father loves you and everything He does is for your good, even if you do not understand it at the time or if it is not clear to you, everything is given through his immense love

My children, I have come to gather the Lord's army. Children, be ready to fight with weapon in hand - the battle is approaching - make sure you are ready, strengthen your faith with prayer, adoration of the Most Holy Eucharist, with the Holy Mass and with the sacrament of confession.

Pray my children, pray.
    Now I give you my holy blessing.
    Thank you for having hastened to me."

Equip us for battle, Dear Lady. Put me in the front lines! Though He slay me, yet I will follow where He leads. Only you, Jesus, only you!

gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks for posting these messages, Mario

6. padraig

padraig New Member

I went down to confession yesterday to the wonderful very old , holy old priest I like to go to. I suppose he must be over ninety now. I love him because his Faith is so simple. He reminds me of my childhood, which was full of certainties.

I had been on the night shift two nights running and had been up very early to start painting the appartment. Suddenly while waiting for confession I felt exhausted and decided I would skip 1 pm mass and rush home to bed and also skip any more painting that day.

But there was a large queque for confession and this very old man was the only one hearing them. After he let the person before me out I heard him cry out from the darkness, 'Oh Lord I am so tired , I can't go on!' I felt so sad and sorry for him I had a few words to console and thank him for all his efforts.

When I went out of the box I felt rejuvenatated. I thought if that old man can keep going surely I can! So I stayed for mass and worked till much later painting. I saw that very old man later going out from the confession box; it looked like he should have been carried on a stretcher. What a hero , what an inspiration!:)

I thought of him when I read Our Mothers words. We carry each other by our example. As that wonderful, brave old priest carried me.:)

Dolours, Shae, Mary's child and 6 others like this.
  7. Jonah

Jonah Angels

I work with young people who are living in community in a Catholic retreat house and I find that their pure love of Jesus and their willingness to serve, to forgive, to accept God's will are such an example to me. I am a 50 year old woman who has been trying to practice my faith for 30 years and I feel worn out so much of the time, if it weren't for the example of these young people and their hope for the future I would probably be so focused on all the negative things that are going on in the Church, I would be despairing right now. It is so true, we carry each other.

8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Sometimes I have to put things in perspective and this song does it for me.

Shae, Mary's child and padraig like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

There seems to be a real spiritual war going on for the hearts and minds of men. It is a war that involves us all. As indeed Pope St John Paul 2 suggested many years ago.

Wars try us to the very depths of our souls in way we could never have imagined in more peaceful times. Yes it is in the furnace of our own personal affliction that the dross of all that is not Christ is burnt out and we are Ressurected in a newrer and more Christlike form. We are never closer to Him than we hang upon the Cross. We never work harder nor contribute more to the our own Salvation and the Redemption of the World than in these Darkest hours.

Mary , Our Mother stands at the foot of the Cross alongside us. Let us walk forward together into the Dark hand in hand with the Mother who loves us, to the Glory of the Resurrection God has planned for all Mankind.

Shae and Mary's child like this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Yet during wars, God brings about great saints like Padre Pio and mystic/stigmatist Teresa Neumann who kept evil at bay. Therese, live 40 years on the Eucharist alone in the heart of Bavaria, Germany during WW2. War is hell and it will call for the deepest of all faith to survive. The rosary will be the only thing that we can turn to, then trust, pray and hope as St. Pio taught.

Shae and Mary's child like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes we must rely on Jesus to carry us. But when I look back on my life I see He always has. He will just have to make it a habit and keep on doing so.:) I never seem to get too heavy for Him; which is remarkable. I trust I never will.

[​IMG]

CrewDog, Shae, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I have seen this amazing picture before and I keep it in the front of my mind
    Thanks for sharing

Shae, Mary's child and padraig like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

He carries us, we don't carry Him;)

Shae, Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Message to Angela- January 8th, 2018
    This evening Our Mother appeared dressed all in white; the edges of her dress were golden. Mother had a great white mantle that even covered her head. In her arms she had the Infant Jesus; he was not very small - he had a white tunic. Mother was holding him tightly to her chest and in her hands she had a long holy rosary of light. Jesus however had the globe in his hands.
    Mother was very beautiful and was smiling, even if she was hiding her pain. Mother was resting her feet on a carpet of flowers and on her head she had a crown of twelve stars. Around it there was a great light.

"Dear children, thank you that this evening you are here again in my blessed woods to welcome and respond to this call of mine.
    My children, I love you immensely; I love you, little children and my greatest desire is to see all of you saved.
    My dearly beloved little children, if you are here it is not by accident but because you have been called. God calls each person by name, always, and if this evening you have answered this call of mine, it is because God has called you, he has spoken to your heart and you have listened and you have come.
    Dearly beloved children, each one of you is called, each one of you has a very specific task. I am here to prepare you for the great battle.
    My children, hard times await you, you have hard times in front of you, but you will be enlightened by my love; nothing will happen to you if you let yourselves be guided.
    My children, to be strong you must deny yourselves, deny every attachment to earthly goods and make an act of total abandonment to God. Little children, only by freeing you from all that is earthly will you be able to see and understand the plan that God has for you.
    My children, this evening I ask for prayer for my beloved Church: pray for her, pray for my chosen and favored sons.
    Pray children, pray for families, the enemy's plan is to make people deny their faith and destroy the domestic hearth, they want to destroy domestic churches.
    Children, tonight I again ask you to give birth to prayer circles: your houses must be like lighthouses that shine and illuminate, not darkness. Pray, pray, pray."

Message to Simona- January 8th, 2018

I saw Mother: she had a light pink dress with a golden belt around her waist, a heart made out of white roses on her chest, a delicate white veil on her head and a blue mantle; her arms were open in a sign of welcome.
    On Mother's right was St. Michael the Archangel, like a captain, with his armor; in his hands was a long spear that he kept pointed at the throat of the ancient enemy who was under him. The ancient enemy was struggling, but St. Michael was holding him firmly.

"My dear children, seeing you here tonight fills my heart with joy.
    My beloved children, I ask you again for prayer, prayer for this world that is now in ruins, more and more taken over by evil; evil is spreading everywhere. Pray, my children, pray that evil would not creep into your hearts and minds, taking you far away from the Lord. Pray that evil will not make you its puppets.
    My dearly beloved children, strengthen your spirit through prayer, Eucharistic adoration, Holy Confession and Holy Communion.
    My dearly beloved children, acknowledge the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. He is there, alive and true, ready to welcome you at all times. Listen, my children to the voice of the Lord, who calls you and asks you to be flames of love that burn for him.
    My dearly beloved children, I ask you for prayer. My children, hard times await you, a great darkness will envelop the world, and you must be ready to fight with the weapon of the Holy Rosary clenched in your fist, with feet firm in faith and your spirit ready, and to make this happen, in order for you to be ready, you must strengthen your faith with prayer and the sacraments. My children, I love you, be flames of love that burn for the Lord.
    My beloved children, do not have doubts: the Lord loves you to the point of giving himself completely for you, for each one of you.
    Now I give you my holy blessing. Thank you for having hastened to me."

Then the globe that the Infant Jesus was holding began to turn and the Mother said: "the earth will shake, it will shake again: pray and do not fear."
    Then Mother has blessed everyone. In the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

15. Helms deep video. You just listed one of my favorite movies Padraig!

16. jackzokay

jackzokay Angels

I hear you regarding feelings of being worn out, Jonah. I'm not sure if there exists some kind of plan to tie us up in the things of the world. But it seems that almost everyone I meet is just so busy with 'stuff'.
    It' hard to get time to reflect. It's hard to find time to pray... to really pray.
    I certainly feel worn out. When my working day is done I have to make a concerted effort to get up and get going...

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Domestic churches are the Family