1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Lady of Zaro

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by sparrow, Apr 11, 2017.

1. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

I had not heard of Our Lady of Zaro before, or this site 'After the Warning' - Mark Mallett mentioned it.

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, April 8, 2017, given to Angela
    This evening Mother appeared as Our Lady of Fatima.

Her dress was white, and even the great mantle that enveloped her was white, the great mantle covering even her head. On her chest there could be seen a heart of flesh surrounded by thorns. Mother was resting her bare feet on the world. Her arms were open in sign of welcome and in her right hand she had a long white rosary.

On her right was Jesus crucified; Mother was very sad, tears were streaming down her face and fell down, touching the earth. Jesus had the signs of the passion: he was sad and from His side and forehead blood was dripping, bathing the ground.

May Jesus Christ be praised

"My dear children, here I am again among you to ask you for prayer.

Behold children, are here! I'm here to accommodate your every request and all your pain.

My dearly children beloved, my heart is torn by grief and my tears bathe the earth.

Children, again blood and pain will tear my poor heart, the rumbling of wars that were distant are now at the gates. Everything that I had been announcing for a long time will come to pass, now the time has come.

Children, pray and do not fall into the temptation of thinking that God has forgotten you; each one of you is precious in his eyes. Children, each of you has been paid for dearly, my son Jesus died for each one of you and loves you immensely, but unfortunately man more and more wants to take His place.

Dearly beloved children (Mother was crying as she was speaking), you will experience momentous times, you will live in lament and pain; pray, children, make your life a continuous prayer. My children, the weapon for facing these moments of darkness and pain and for ensuring that all of this is mitigated is prayer and staying before Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament: it is there that you will draw the greatest strength!"

At this point, Mother showed me scenes of war and hundreds of people being killed. Then I saw many warships being positioned in the Mediterranean. Explosions of bombs and missiles that flew by quickly and struck whole towns. Palaces and Mosques were destroyed by bombs. Then I saw Pope Francis in prayer, kneeling: he was sweating and held his face in his hands. Mother continued:

"Pray for him, pray.

Children, learn to be silent, be men and women of silence. Pray more and talk less. At this moment it will help if your lips move to pray, praise and bless. Thus you will be able to teach others what I have been asking from you for some time. My Son is sending me among you to save you and to convert those who are far from Him. "

Finally Mother blessed everyone.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Message of Our Lady of Zaro, April 8, 2017 given to Simona
    I saw Mother, she was wearing a pearl-gray garment, on her head a long white veil that went all the way down to her feet: her arms were open in a sign of welcome, on her chest she had a heart of flesh pierced by swords; Mother's face was sad and lined with tears.

"My dearly beloved children, I am here, I await you with open arms; convert, let the Lord enter your hearts.

My children, pray! Children, my heart is torn by grief; my children, pray for this world: a great upheaval will upset the already precarious balance of nations. Pray children, all that I have long announced to you is about to begin, but you my children, do not fear, hold tightly in your hands the weapon of the Holy Rosary and do not fear, I am always with you and I cover you with my mantle.

My beloved children, pray, pray, pray.

Little children, say your 'yes' with a sincere heart. My children, my heart is torn by the cries that come to my ear, Syria rends my heart.

Children, pray, let the grace of God enter into you so that it might shape you, ground you, fill you; be like clay in the potter's hand, ready to be shaped according to his will.

My children, great pains will befall this world, many of of my children will betray me, wounding my heart, denying their vows, cancelling out their 'yes', and this will tear my heart and crucify my beloved Jesus again.

My children pray, I ask you with my heart torn by pain, pray, I beseech you.

Now I give you my holy blessing.

Thanks for having hastened to me."

These site and very urgent alleged apparitions are at the link below:

http://www.afterthewarning.com/mess...zaro/2017/04/04-08-msgs-to-angela-simona.aspx

heyshepard likes this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Sparrow,

I just wanted to let you know that a Zaro thread already exists in which we have followed these messages for some time. As you have seen, the messages are now rather intense.

http://motheofgod.com/threads/zaro.7512/page-12

God bless you! I have copied your Simona message for April 8th because it had not be posted, yet.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

sparrow likes this.
  3. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Thanks Mario :)

4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

These recent messages of Zaro are most sobering. Clearly indicates we are at within the last days of the world we have known. Another alleged message came out that seems to indicate the same. I post it here only because it seems to echo Our Lady of Zaro recent messages.

http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/
    Tuesday, April 11, 2017

PASSOVER MESSAGE- MANY THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE FOREVER

[​IMG]

Have you listened to all My instructions? Have you made yourselves ready? Is My blood covering you in all you say and do, for events come quickly now and the frequency of My words being fulfilled intensifies.

As I have spoken so many times before, judgment is here and justice will have its say. What has been set in motion will not be stopped. Men's hearts will fail them for what comes on the earth now.

You should have removed by now, anything that comes before Me in your life. This season requires it. Many things that are part of your everyday life are about to change forever. Review all things, and if wrong has been committed, rectify these things. Ask forgiveness where it is needed, and stay on the narrow path.

Be sure loved ones and those you care about know your love for them and have received My truth through you. Pray to be found worthy to escape all these things which are coming upon the earth.

Trust Me, no matter the cost.

YAHUSHUA

5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

These messages from Angelo are a reiteration of the Fatima messages. We must continue to pray for Pope Francis.
    "At this point, Mother showed me scenes of war and hundreds of people being killed. Then I saw many warships being positioned in the Mediterranean. Explosions of bombs and missiles that flew by quickly and struck whole towns. Palaces and Mosques were destroyed by bombs. Then I saw Pope Francis in prayer, kneeling: he was sweating and held his face in his hands. Mother continued: "Pray for him, pray".

HeavenlyHosts and sparrow like this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Surely Pope Francis as Pope must know what is around the corner for humanity?

Pray that he consecrates Russia and the world to the Immaculate Heart.

7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

One would think that he has read the full script of the original 3rd secret (not the abbreviated one) . I wonder if he thinks he is the "bishop in white" that gets martyred. He did indicate shortly after his pontificate thought his papacy would only last 4-5 years. I am thinking he will get killed, but Pope Benedict will be the bishop dressed in white that is martyred.

Verne dagenais likes this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Message of Jesus - Easter 2017 - given to Angela
    This afternoon I saw Jesus.

Jesus was all dressed in white and behind him it was as if there was an immense sun. He was barefoot, he had his arms open as a sign of welcome, and on his hands were the marks of the passion. From the wounds of his hands rays of light went out that filled the entire forest. On the ground on his right were the shroud and bandages ... (like cloth). Jesus was very beautiful.

"Peace to you, friends, peace to you, brothers, peace to you, children.

I am the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega, I am here to quench your thirst and to give you rest, I am the first and the last.

Dearly beloved brothers, thank you for being here in this oasis of prayer.

Little children, today I ask each one of you to consecrate yourselves to the Immaculate Heart of my mother Mary. Brothers, my mother with constant admonishments of love calls you back to prayer because she wants each one of you to be ready and not caught unprepared.

Unfortunately, hard times await you, war is at the door, and the hearts of those who rule this earth are thirsty for hatred and power. Many innocent people will lose their lives, but many will be saved. My brothers, today I come to announce that I am here in the midst of you and will never abandon you. Open your hearts to me, open your arms and have me take [my] place among you. I am one of you and you can always rely on me. I am here to forgive, not to condemn."

Then Jesus lent slightly to his right, where the shroud and bandages were, and he took them in his hand. And he continued: "My little children, my brothers, my dearly beloved friends, today, on this day of resurrection, I come to bind up your bodily and spiritual wounds, and I come to tell you once again not to lose hope, to let me enter into your existence. Many times life will present you with choices that are not always easy, but do not miss the right path, and when it seems that all is lost, remember that you have my mother Mary. Call her, pray to her as [your] dearly beloved mother and mother of the Church, and she will surely fill you with every sweetness."

Finally he blessed everyone in the name of God the Father, of God the Son, of God the Holy Spirit. "

Message of Jesus - Easter 2017 - given to Simona
    I saw [Our] Mother of Fatima with her hands clasped in prayer, and between them a long holy rosary of light going down to her feet; on her head Mother had the crown of a queen, and from behind on her right, Jesus came forward towards us until she came to Mother's side. Jesus had a shining white tunic; he was bathed in light and his body bore the marks of the passion.

Jesus said:

"My dear brothers, I died for each one of you, I died to destroy death; all your sins pierce me like a spear, but, my brothers, there is no sin too great not to be forgiven through the sacrament of reconciliation.

Beloved brothers, do not believe that the Father's arm has grown short; If it has not yet been stretched out, it is to give you time to convert, to let me into your life, into your hearts. But do not forget: it is not the one who says "Lord, Lord" who will enter my Father's kingdom, but who does his will, who embraces their cross every day and follows me. If you do not do so, when the time comes, I will not acknowledge you before my Father: whoever denies me, mistreats me, continues to crucify me without repentance, will not share with me in the reign of my Father.

I am still in the midst of you for a little while; there will be dark times in which you will seek me, when you will be forced to hide in order to feed me; In those moments stay faithful to me and I will be with you, do not abandon me and I will not abandon you, do not deny me and I will not deny you before my Father.

Brothers, children, friends, I love you with an incomparable love and I have died and risen for you in order to give you eternal life, to prepare you for a place in the kingdom of my Father; if not, I would have told you.

Now I bless you all in the name of God the Father, of God the Son, of God the Holy Spirit."

9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Message of Our Lady of Zaro given to Simona, May 8th 2017

I saw Mama, she was dressed in a dusty rose dress, a white veil on her head, a green mantle that went down to her bare feet posed on the carpet of roses that were on the rock; her arms were open in a sign of welcome.

"Behold I come to you my children as the queen of heaven and earth, the mother of all peoples, and as a mother I come to ask you again for prayer.

Children, I come to you to lead you by the hand to my beloved Jesus.

My children, open your hearts, tend your ear to the voice of the Lord who calls you to save you. Children, only in Christ Jesus is there life, only in Him is there hope.

My dearly beloved children, let yourselves be guided to the love of Christ, let yourselves be led to true salvation.

My children, do not harden your hearts, and do not stop your ears to my requests; pray, my children, pray, hard times await you. Behold, the sky grows dark and the ground breaks open, the noise of war is heard getting ever stronger, ever closer. My children, my beloved Jesus will be crucified anew, and my heart will be torn with pain, it will be broken.

Pray, my beloved children, hold the Holy Rosary tightly in your hands.

Children, this earth is increasingly seized by evil, evil spreads in it, fills the hearts of the peoples, clouds their minds; only those who are firm in faith and strong in prayer are not confused.

My beloved children, stay with me so that I can cover you with my mantle and protect you; do not turn away from me, do not follow false prophets who promise you the ephemeral happiness of this corrupt world. Only in Christ is there life, only in Him is there hope, love, joy.

My children, learn to pause in front of the Blessed Sacrament: my Son is alive and true and awaits you.

Only in Him is there salvation!

Now I give you my holy blessing. Thank you for having hastened to me."

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  10. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Message from Our Lady to Angela- May 8th, 2017

This evening Mother appeared as Our Lady of Fatima.

Mother was all dressed in white, the edges of her dress were golden and a large white mantle was wrapped around her. On her chest Mother had a heart of flesh surrounded by thorns. Mother's arms were open in a sign of welcome. In her right hand she had a long holy rosary of light. In her left hand she had a large white rose, very open and some petals were falling from her hand. Mother was sad. Her feet were resting on the rock where there was a large carpet of roses.

"Dear children, thank you that this evening you have again welcomed and responded to this call of mine.

My dearest children, I weep, I weep for all that is happening in the world and I am very sad to see that so many of my children are turning away from the truth to follow false doctrines and the false beauties of this world.

Little children, this evening I again come to ask you for prayer. Pray without ceasing, make your life a constant prayer.

My children, hard times await you and I suffer on seeing that despite my continuous reminders you remain indifferent.

Children, if I am here it is because I want to save you, I want the whole world to be saved.

Little children, this war that to many seems so far away is at the gates, the whole world will be involved and humanity will suffer serious consequences; there will be a long period of darkness and many tribulations."

At this point I saw various parts of the world affected by war, famines, illnesses and scenes of horror and suffering. Mother resumed, saying:

"This horror is not God 's work, this is not what God wants, but what man provokes when he believes that he is powerful and wants to take God's place. All this happens because men have lost faith, prayer, love..."

Mother was weeping and said:

"Please children, do not betray me, I am your mother and I love you.

I love you, I love you immensely and I pray for each of you and for your every need. I am next to you and I comfort you, please listen to me!

Little children, in a few days, the centenary will be celebrated of one of my most important apparitions for the whole of humanity. On that occasion, all consecrate yourselves to my Immaculate Heart, disclose this great desire of mine. It is important that every child of mine consecrate themselves and say their own "yes". Please children, do not fail [to comply with] this appeal of mine, it will help you. Now you cannot understand, but later everything will be clear to you.
    I await you with open arms, do not fail! I bless you all."

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I did a web search for Our Lady of Zaro with not much in the way of results. I came across a website which appears to be a blog by someone who is into apparitions and matters spiritual. Usually I would skip over that kind of website. What caught my attention was the account of a visit to Zaro by a woman who says she lives in Naples which would be the biggest city on the Italian mainland near the island of Ischia. You can read about it on this link: http://www.leparoledegliangeli.com/...italy-appearances-and-messages-testimony.html

The lady appears to believe that the apparitions are genuine, but she says this:
    "OH I haven’t told you about what baffled me more. Our Lady’s messages dictated to the girls can’t be told on that same day, but the Court must read them and correct them, that is, they censure them. Therefore owing to the fact that they tell the Rosary on 13th and on 26th every month, the messages are told only on the following session."
    That strikes me as being rather peculiar. What kind of "Court" would be correcting the messages, and why would it be necessary?

I'm also confused by this sentence attributed to Jesus (Easter 2017 in Fatima's post no. 8 on this thread:
    "Beloved brothers, do not believe that the Father's arm has grown short; If it has not yet been stretched out, it is to give you time to convert, to let me into your life, into your hearts."
    Isn't there another approved apparition where Our Lady is holding Jesus' arm to give the world more time to repent before He punishes us, yet according to this message from Zaro, it seems the Father is about to inflict the punishment? Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the message?

Mario likes this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

Dolours,

The image of a short arm and/or outstretched arm pertains to punishment. The above message indicates such a time has not quite arrived.

13. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I understood that. What I don't understand is the apparent difference between the apparition (can't remember which one) where Our Lady is reported to have said she was trying to stay her Son's arm of justice and Zaro where the impression is given that it's Jesus holding back the Father's arm of justice.

What do you make of the messages being delayed by a week to allow for some kind of editing or censoring? Also, do you know whether the local Bishop has made any statement about Zaro?

14. Mario

Mario Powers

First, sorry it took me awhile on Jesus' arm vs. the Father's arm! :rolleyes:

The idea of editing would bother me and lower my confidence level. Could the issue be translating the messages into other languages rather than changing the wording? I would assume the apparition speaks Italian. I did go to the link and read the testimony. The english translation struck me as poor, so I'm unsure what the words "Court" and "censure" actually should be.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  15. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Apologies for being so picky about whose arm is being restrained. I can't even remember which apparition has Our Lady talking about holding back her Son's arm of justice.

I got the impression that Italian is the first language of the person giving the testimony which probably explains the poor English translation (says she who marvels at anyone's ability to communicate in a second language). I'm guessing that "Court" could mean some people who check to make sure the messages don't contradict Catholic teaching, and "censure" possibly means editing. Whatever the precise meaning she was trying to convey, the week's delay in relaying the messages rings warning bells for me. I can't find any official Church statements about Zaro. There's a rule of thumb that the Church waits until claimed apparitions have ceased before making a decision but local Bishops do sometimes issue statements especially if they want to warn people where they suspect the claims are fraudulent.

16. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

This was mentioned at several apparitions. Here is one example.

Jacinta from Fatima said:
    "Our Lady can no longer hold back the arm of her beloved Son from the world. It is necessary to do penance. If people change their ways, Our Lord will still spare the world; but if they do not, the chastisement will come."

Dolours likes this.
  17. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Fatima, When I first read this it appeared to be in conflict with what the Garabandal were told, that there would not be a WWIII but then I wondered if this refers to a spiritual war. Then Angela gives the picture of what we should expect, various parts of the world affected by war, etc. Or maybe the repercussions of the war will involve the whole world. What are your thoughts?

18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

It would seem, esp. when "dates" are given via private revelations, that many things that were to occur according to what heaven had planned but with the non-compliance by the Church and/or the faithful had therefore necessarily been altered (and with altered fruits as well, obviously lessened, as the years have passed beyond the point desired execution). Even the time of Mercy has been extended beyond what was originally planned to occur....from 2000 through 2005 when JPII dropped his thinking of resigning due to his lessened state of health and offered his remaining time for this extension. His entire Papacy was about this Mercy for these end times. Since that time of his death Justice has been "kissing" Mercy until the Warning when there will be only Justice.

It has also been offered by some that come this Nov. (100 years granted to Satan for the use of his mechanism of destruction, Atheistic Communism, since the Bolshevik Revolution completed) Satan's power of himself will end. What will be left to continue for a time though is what can still come through the already trained diabolical Satanic minions and their work which is doomed of course to eventual failure after destroying what they can. But no more power permitted to the Satan. That continued minion power is what will bring the AC on to the scene as the remnant of Satan's power.

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think the Garabandal messages, not just on WW3, need to be looked at within the prophetic consensus of other credible prophecy. There is enough credible current prophecy that builds upon the messages from Garabandal to surmise a global war, as the information that Natan was given in his NDE experience 1.5 years ago, that would last only two weeks. Short, but very deadly. Substantially more deaths in 2 weeks than both World Wars combined. In all honestly, one doesn't need prophecy to see that we are on the edge of global conflict. WW3? What name it is given means little. What is coming will be DEADLY.

20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From the latest translated message to Luz de Maria:

Children, know that war has been started and that it will be slow. But the spiritual warfare with which evil has eaten away the heart of man will cause him to forget that he is My child, and Humanity will burn with the desire to attack one another, since evil has poured out its anger throughout the earth in order that Love be banished from hearts.

.......WHOEVER WANTS TO STAY CLOSE TO ME WILL ALMOST HAVE TO LOVE ME IN SECRET.