1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Lady of the Rosary October 7th

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by Clare A, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Clare A

Clare A Principalities

Tomorrow is the great feast which recalls the victory of the outnumbered Christian forces over the Muslims at the naval Battle of Lepanto.

I've had an email from one of the oblates of Ealing Abbey asking everyone to join in the rosary on this feast, I think English is not his first language, but the message is urgent:

Tomorrow is the memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary, instituted by Pope Pius V at the anniversary of the battle of Lepanto 1571.

The Christians could then be victorious over the jihadists at that time after Catholics prayed their Rosary for this battle.

As in this time we have again jihadists of Islamic State, Boko Haram, Al Shabab and what more jihadists groups there are.

So I have called on Catholics worldwide again for Friday 7 October to pray the full Rosary for our current battle against jihadists of this time.

Can you join with us with the monks and oblates of Ealing Abbey.

PAX.

Elly, Rain, Dolours and 3 others like this.
  2. Trinity

Trinity New Member