1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Lady of Revelation

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by padraig, Aug 15, 2017.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

When I was in public high school, I had a French teacher who was Catholic, raised 8 children, and then went to college to get her teaching degree. People always asked her why she had so many children, even back that far...in the 60's, when Paul VI was reaffirming the Church's teachings against artificial birth control. She would say things like, "there is still plenty of room in the world for children", and "which one of my children do you want me to throw away?"
    God rest her soul in peace, she was devoted to the Blessed Mother and she saw this coming.
    The New World Order promotes population control. Dolours, you are right: "They" plan on achieving their ends through abortion, euthanasia, and artificial birth control.

Sam, Booklady, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

HeavenlyHosts, Carol55 and Dolours like this.
  3. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Dolours, I finally figured out what I did. Don posted number 6 part 2 and I thought it was number 7. So both 6 & 7 have 2 parts. Therefore, I still need to watch number 7's part 1.

Number 7 part 2 was interesting especially the discussion of the jihads.

Dolours and Booklady like this.
  4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

More on the Assumption as a dogma of the faith declared by Pope Pius XII.
    http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2017/08/little-gilles-bouhours-6-year-old-who.html

And another point of interest to me is how Bruno was told we were on the cusp of another world war in 1983. I had heard when Saint John Paul Consecrated the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary in 1984, it had postponed another world war. I wonder if Bruno visited Saint John Paul then. I don't know if the Pope would have read the messages already in the Vatican archives at that time, he could never have time to read everything in the archives. Just wondering.

gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

What a beautiful life little Gilles was given by God
    Thanks for posting

Julia likes this.
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Julia, Thank you for posting this, I have only perused the link so far but I will take a better look at it tomorrow. The dates and events that you have point out are also very interesting. Thank you again.