1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Lady of Revelation new Video.

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Julia, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I couldn't find the thread about Our Lady of Revelation so went to UTUBE. Found the link below, and don't remember seeing it on MOG forum before.

Don_D, Mary's child, Carol55 and 2 others like this.
  2. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Archangels

I’ve been watching these as they are posted on Sensus Fidelium. Love this series so much, I keep recommending it :love:

Mary's child, Carol55 and Julia like this.
  3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

What shocked me was when I started listening to the Video, it felt like he was talking about the Hierarchy today. Very scary. Come Lord Jesus S.O.S, please come soon through the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Your mother and ours. Amen.

4. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Archangels

Agree completely. I have no doubt in my mind that we are in a very tumultuous period of Church history, and that we will endure a chastisement and renewal of the Church in the near future.

5. Don_D

Don_D Powers

What an incredible video. Thank you Julia.

Mary's child and Carol55 like this.
  6. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Think about what he said about the opening to the abyss of the bottomless pit and all the Priests lately who have been saying publicly the need for more Priests to be trained in the rite of Exorcism. Why is there now such a need?
    Also, how much harder they are to be freed of such evil spirits.
    We really need to be on our toes especially parents for the seeping into our homes of evil and nefarious forces in music, media etc.
    We need to be blessing our homes regularly.

AED, DivineMercy, Byron and 1 other person like this.
  7. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Part 2

9-1

9-2

8. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

9. sunburst

sunburst Archangels

And he still is!!! Have you watched/listened to the video's ?

AED and Mac like this.
  10. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

No, sunburst, I didn't! I just assumed from the images that the talks were about him!

I have just now had a listen but I couldn't take more than a minute or two of the good priest as I found his delivery awful (even after turning the volume right up). But I can well believe now, seeing the publisher, that Fr Theilhard would not be spoken of positively! This sort of thing is all above my pay grade however. :)