1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Our Lady of America's Request Has Not Been Honored; Let's Petition our Local Bishops to Get it Done

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Richard67, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

I recently became aware of the apparitions of our Our Lady of America. I couldn't believe that I had never heard of this wonderful apparition before. In his May 31, 2007 letter to the Bishops of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, then Archbishop Burke noted that, "A specific request of Our Lady of America was that her statue be placed in the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception..."

I did a little more digging now that my interest is growing in this apparition and found this:

"The devotion to Our Lady of America has its source in private revelations to Sister Mary Ephrem (baptized Mildred) Neuzil, who was born in 1916 and was professed, in 1933, in the Congregation of the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood of Jesus, which has its generalate in Dayton, Ohio. She had a number of mystical experiences culminating in vision of Our Lady under the title of Our Lady of America in the late 1950’s.

Our Lady’s messages to Sister Mary Ephrem Neuzil have been approved by and promoted by several bishops. For further information, none other than Raymond Cardinal Burke has investigated these apparitions and submitted a positive written report on the matter to his fellow bishops in 2007.

In her messages to Sister, Our Lady called for all of us to exercise the virtue of purity, particularly within the family. She asked that a statue be created of her likeness under the title of Our Lady of America. Further, she asked that the Bishops of the United States solemnly process her statue into the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C. as she wishes to be honored there in a special way as Our Lady of America, the Immaculate Virgin.

Our Lady promised that if the Bishops did so, great graces would pour forth and that greater miracles than those granted at Lourdes and Fatima, miracles not of the body but of the soul, would be granted here in America, the United States in particular, if we would do as she desires. These graces would help bring about the era of peace that she promised at Fatima. However, failure to do so would lead us to terrible suffering and punishment for the world..." http://www.ncregister.com/blog/pat-archbold/our-lady-of-america-a-light-in-the-darkness

With all the conflict that is occurring in the world at the moment, particularly the internal battle being waged against Donald Trump by the "Deep State" here in the United States, as well as the internal trials of the Church at this moment in history, I feel that the messages of Our Lady of America are more important than ever, particularly here request to have her statue solemnly processed to the National Shrine by the Bishops of the United States. As far as I am concerned, there is no excuse for this request to be ignored by our bishops. I intend to petition my local bishop and would encourage the Motheofgod members here in the States to do so as well.

jackzokay and Byron like this.