1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

On the Conversion of England

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lynnfiat, Jan 8, 2017.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/fr-giulio-mancinelli-on-conversion-of.html

"All nations have some black stains, and all of them deserve humiliations and crushings. There will be a general uproar - confusion everywhere; by the sword, by fire and by water, by sudden deaths, by contagious diseases, I will renew the world - I will make new things. The nations will form a sort of tower of Babel; they will reach the point of being unable even to understand one another; the peoples will rebel among themselves, they will no longer want kings. All will be humiliated, and peace will come only from Me. And if you hear them say ‘peace’, it will not be true, but apparent. Once I have purged everything, I will place my finger in a surprising way, and will give the true peace. And then, all those who are humiliated will return to Me; and Germany will be Catholic - I have great designs upon her; England, Russia, and every place where blood was shed, will rise again to faith and will be incorporated into my Church. There will be the great triumph and the union of peoples. Therefore, pray - and it takes patience, because this will not be so soon, but it will take time.”
    Oct. 16,1918, Book of Heaven

Indy, Mario and Clare A like this.
  2. Indy

Indy Praying

I hope and pray this will happen, surely the next few terrifying years will bring many home.