Oliveto Citra, Italy (Holy Trinity Love Group)

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Teresa, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Teresa

Teresa New Member

A group of people in Oliveto Citra, Italy, have allegedly been receiving messages from Mary, Jesus, Archangels and various saints since 1985. Here is a little bit on the history: http://www.thecatholictravelguide.com/OlivetoCitra.html. The latest message from Jesus, translated by them into English, is below:

MESSAGE GIVEN THROUGH THE HOLY TRINITY LOVE GROUP
    www.gruppodellamoredellasstrinita.it [The messages in English are at http://www.gruppodellamoredellasstrinita.it/messaggi.asp?ling=eng]

Brothers and sisters, I’m the One who won death and sin, I’m your brother Jesus, your Saviour, the King of Kings. I've descended with very great power, together with God the Omnipotent Father, together with the Most Holy Mother Mary, My Mother, your Mother and of the whole world, with all the Angels of Paradise. The Holy Trinity is here, among you.

Brothers and sisters, don't fear! My invitation is that to pray at all times, without ever tiring, because the world is in danger. My intervention is imminent, but you must pray; evil spreads continuously. Stop evil by prayer! I love you, I love you all immensely and I thank you for your patience, for your love, for your prayers, that you donate to the Holy Trinity.

Everything is going to change in the world; My intervention will be sudden. Make yourselves found all ready. Those, who are waiting for the confirmations of this great truth, will have them very, very soon.

My presence is powerful among you: many are feeling My presence close to you with a strong emotion. Brothers and sisters, make yourselves got ready for everything that will happen in this place very soon. The Holy Trinity will give you great signs, great wonders. Do believe it!

The evil one wants to discourage you, but don't fear because he'll never make it; he tries to hinder continuously through your weaknesses. Be strong, pass the trials so that your spirits be strengthened more and more and don't be afraid, go ahead, because I'm with you, always close to each of you.

Brothers and sisters, now I've to leave you, but I'll manifest Myself in order to give you great joys very, very soon.

I love you, I love you and I'm blessing you all, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Peace, My brothers! Peace, My sisters!

Booklady, DeGaulle, Julia and 2 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

What a beautiful message. Hopefully it is true.

[​IMG]

DeGaulle, Julia and Teresa like this.
  3. Teresa

Teresa New Member

MESSAGE OF SUNDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2015
    OLIVETO CITRA (SA) ITALY

JESUS
    Brothers and sisters, it's Me, your brother Jesus, the One who won death and sin. It's Me, the King of Kings, your Saviour. I've descended with very great power together with God the Omnipotent Father, with the Most Holy Mary, My Mother and your Mother and of the whole world, to bring My peace into your hearts.

Open your hearts to My love more and more, to the Holy Trinity’s love. I'm your Mercy; when you pray Me, I'm always near you, I always hear your prayers; know how to live in purity and, there, you'll always meet Me.

Persevere, always persevere, without ever tiring! The time of My intervention is getting closer, don't worry! Pray, pray, so I'll always be near you.

I’m asking you to be ready for all what the Holy Trinity will operate in this place, very, very, very soon. Strengthen by praying with perseverance, strengthen by doing penance; renounce all what can weaken you because some great immense joys and confirmations are coming for all those who are perseverant.

The Third Secret of Fatima is taking place, and you'll have confirmations very soon. Witness everything that each of you is living, witness with a sincere heart, witness with love. I love you, I love you, I love you!

Brothers and sisters, now I've to leave you, but I'll come back to speak to you very, very soon. I'm giving you My blessing, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Peace, My brothers! Peace, My sisters!

http://www.gruppodellamoredellasstrinita.it/messaggisez.asp?categoria=Oliveto&ling=eng&anno=2015

Booklady likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

'The Third Secret of Fatima is taking place, and you'll have confirmations very soon. '

mmmm I must think and pray about this. I sense this is true. Some interesting messages at the moment.

Katfalls and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Im new to this whole locutions thing, but when i read the above i have a hard time believing it was really jesus, just the tone doesnt sit right with me, then again what do i know, im a noob.

Amazing Grace and Peter B like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

I have no idea if these are true or not. I haven't studied them. But very often the difficulty lies in translation.

RetrouvailleMan likes this.
  7. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Care needed here. What many people seem not to know (including Michael Brown in a relatively recent article) is that there is a long-term conflict going on at Oliveto Citra between the 'Fondazione "Regina del Castello" founded in 1986 by Don Giuseppe Amato, who was parish priest at the time, and unauthorized groups including the Naples-based 'Gruppo dell'amore della SS. Trinità' from which the Fondazione Regina Castello has formally dissociated itself, Don Amato already having expressed his opposition to the Naples group back in the 1990s.

Looking at some of the messages at http://www.gruppodellamoredellasstrinita.it in Italian it's not difficult to see why the Fondazione calls the 'Gruppo dell'amore' a 'sect'. We're not just dealing with problems of translation - there are very strange things such as Mary saying that God the Father is coming down to Oliveto Citra during the apparitions (as above), or that the Vatican will collapse completely, Mary getting people present at the apparition to confirm her presence (by applauding), referring to the Archangel Michael as 'my son'[!!!] etc. In short, anything from www.gruppodellamoredellasstrinita.it is best ignored, including the November 1, 2015 message. http://fondazionereginadelcastello.org is the source for bona fide material from Oliveto Citra.

Further information: http://fondazionereginadelcastello.org/comunicato/
    http://fondazionereginadelcastello.org/attenti-ai-falsi-profeti/

Teresa likes this.
  8. padraig

padraig Powers

Thank you Peter.

Katfalls likes this.
  9. Teresa

Teresa New Member

Thank you so much for explaining that.

10. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

Does anyone here know more about these apparitions of Mother Mary in Oliveto Citra, Italy?
    The following is the google translation of the history of the apparitions, as given on the website
    http://fondazionereginadelcastello.org

On May 24, 1985, at 22.35 pm, while in the main square, not far away, the orchestra cheered the evening dedicated to the Protector S. Macario, a bright trail waved the sky of Oliveto Citra and stopped near the Castle.

Fourteen children were playing in the little piazza in front of the castle when they were attracted by a constant and prolonged weeping of a child. Some of them climbed the stairs of the castle and went to the entrance and, no longer feeling mute, returned to play. After a while, that cry again and one of them said, "Maybe someone wants to get around!" And, taking a stone, he pulled him to the gate beyond the ferret.

Suddenly the weeping ceased, a bright wake passed through the gate and dipped in a dazzling and indescribable light, twelve of them saw a beautiful young woman with the baby in her arms dressed in white with a gold threaded blue mantle covering her head, glimpsing a small band in her hair, a golden belt wrapped around her waist, her feet lying on a white cloud, and the wrists of the Holy Rosary hung from the baby's hands.

Everyone disappeared to give news of the incident, and for fear only one kneeling, the same he later continued to see you for three years and still continues his path of faith. The boys, taken by fear and emotion, came to the streets and told what had happened to their eyes and while they were offered a glass of water at the bar Iannece, Miss Anita Rio, who was working at that bar he exclaimed, " But surely these would have seen the Madonna!" Then, taken by curiosity, left the job and went to the place indicated by the boys, the gate. After a few moments the Virgin turned out to be her: a young woman with the face of an indescribable beauty with the Child on her right arm, just as she had just appeared before, dressed in white with a double-threaded gold mantle, a yellow belt around to life and a crown of stars around the head; your feet lay on a cloud of clouds and the hands of the Child hung a crown of the Holy Rosary.

Anita was upset at that sight, and she was transported in shock to the nearby hospital, and she was visited by a guardian who concluded that the girl was healthy, but had a very emotional emotional experience. The following night, Anita had her vision again at her home, and at that juncture she asked her this question, " Why did you choose me?" The Virgin replied, " I did not choose you alone because they will see me in many but will remain only those who will have the courage to believe. " Anita and other visionaries will begin a series of appearances from that evening.

A few days later, seven-year-old Sabrina appeared to the Virgin Mary, through the small visionary, some questions in German, through the suggestion of a physician at the Oliveto Citra Hospital, Dr. Mirto, who knew that language, to which Madonna replied naturally in Italian:

Q: " Who are you?" (In German)

A: " I am the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus and Your Mother ."

Q: " Why did you come to us?" (In German)

A: " My presence in this place is a sign of God's infinite love for you. My Father in Heaven sent me to save you. Pray and convert and do penance . "

Q: " Why did you choose this place?" (In German)

A: " It's not far off the time I'll see in all parts of the world; many will see me, few will remain, who will have the strength and courage to believe . "

On July 20, 1985, when a message was announced in a previous message, something big happened: at 22:35 (same time as the first appearance) a pink cloud lay on the castle forming a long staircase, from whose summit the Virgin Mary , in a blazing light, emanated from the hands radiant rays on all people, and two Angels made them crowns.

Almost everyone saw it, even those who stayed in the main square and on the side streets, from which it was not possible to have a front view of the gate.

The heavenly Mother at Oliveto freely chooses the times of day and night for the apparitions as freely chooses the visionaries. His presence is often felt through an indescribable flower perfume, the source of which has failed to identify. Many times he has offered to the stellar vision of the present in the square phenomenal signs in the sun, similar to those referring to Fatima, Le Tre Fontane, Medjugorie etc ...

Do not count people who say that they have received miracles and healings, of which the medical records are collected.

From all this the truthfulness of His words!

Why did the Holy Virgin come to Oliveto? She tells herself in what she asks the visionaries:

• to be available : " God has chosen you and you must be available ".
    • to be aware of the task received : " Dear children, you have a task to carry forward";
    • not to be ashamed : " You must not be ashamed to announce His Word, which is a source of salvation ";
    • to bring messages to your heart : " If you bring them into your heart and act them in life, everyone will notice the gift you received ";
    • knowing to suffer if you do not believe : "You will suffer a lot because they will not believe you ";
    • not to speak too much : " I ask you, my children, not to speak too much, speak your heart; love, forgive and be humble ";
    • to evangelize , " Make that on your face and in your works reflect My Son Jesus".
    Here is how the Virgin Mary, in His messages, speaks of God to men. His missionary therefore becomes the liberating force of the Gospel and man with its limits, betrayal, compromises becomes a person with his dignity to be recovered and redeemed.

Let us conclude this brief summary with the words of the late Parish priest Don Giuseppe Amato who, on the request to give his own judgment on the facts of Oliveto Citra, replied: " The true story of the marvels of thanks that Our Lady is working on Oliveto Citra is not it is written, never can be, on paper on a table but in the confessional, in the Heart of Christ, not with the ink, but with the tears of the penitent and the Fire of the Holy Ghost. "

Is there a webpage where all the messages that have been given there can be read (in English)?
    Anyone been to the place?