1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Novena to Christ the King - begins tomorrow Nov. 17

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lynnfiat, Nov 16, 2017.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Novena Dates: Nov. 17 - 25 (Feast Day, Nov. 26)

O Christ Jesus, I acknowledge You as King of the Universe. All that has been made has been created by You. Make full use of Your rights over me. I renew the promises I made in Baptism, when I renounced satan and all his pomps and works. I promise to live a good Christian life. Give me the grace to please You and grant all my needs, especially (mention your intentions). Divine Heart of Jesus, I offer You my poor efforts so that all hearts may acknowledge Your Sacred Royalty and the Kingdom of Your Peace may be established throughout the entire universe. Amen. (Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be)

Book of Heaven, Volume 6 - August 5, 1904
    Jesus, Ruler of kings and Lord of lords.

Luisa: Continuing in my usual state, blessed Jesus came for just a little, in the act of ruling and dominating everything, and of reigning with the crown of King on His head and with the scepter of command in His hand. While I was seeing Him in this position, He told me (though in Latin, but I will say it according to what I understood): “My daughter, I am the Ruler of kings and the Lord of lords. To Me alone is this right of justice due, which the creature owes Me; and by not giving it to Me, she denies Me as Creator and Master of everything.” While saying this, He seemed to take the world in His hand and turn it upside down, so that creatures would submit to His regime and dominion. At the same time I could also see how the Lord ruled and dominated my soul, with such mastery that I felt all submerged in Him. From Him came the regime of my mind, of my affections, of my desires; many electric wires passed between me and Him, through which He directed and dominated everything.

Booklady, sparrow and Sam like this.