1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

No Miracle of St. Januarius this time

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Rosa, Dec 18, 2016.

1. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

There will be no bail-out for the Italian banks. The ECB now speaks of what it calls 'bail-ins'. In other words, the Italian depositers will be robbed to pay the gambling debts. When depositers get fleeced, the usual effect is a run on other banks in panic of a repeat elsewhere. It will be almost impossible to insulate from 'contagion'. If the house of cards that is the Deutsche Bank gets contaminated, goodnight European economy. When European people realise they are merely the plunder of the elites, the EU dream will also be dead.

[By the way, I'm not claiming to be a prophet, just offering my reading of events which could be completely wrong!]

picadillo likes this.
  2. picadillo

picadillo Powers

Same as the US. Just a house of cards.

OH...OH...

http://phys.org/news/2016-12-naples-astride-rumbling-mega-volcano.html

3. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Set to blow? Supervolcano Campi Flegrei reawakening near Naples, could hit 500,000 people

An Italian supervolcano is showing signs of reawakening, with any eruption potentially affecting half a million people, scientists say. The volcano is located across the Bay of Naples from the famous Vesuvius, which saw one of the most destructive eruptions in history.

Campi Flegrei, or the Phlegraean Fields, is a large volcanic area located in the metropolitan area of Naples, one of the most densely-inhabited areas in the world, with over 3 million people. The 13km-wide ‘caldera’, a large cauldron-like depression, lies mostly underwater and has 24 craters and volcanic edifices.

A recent study led by Italian and French scientists from the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology in Bologna states that, “Of the several quiescent calderas worldwide, Campi Flegrei has recently shown among the clearest signs of unrest.”

The research was released on Tuesday in the journal Nature Communications.

The study says that there is a certain threshold beyond which magma could trigger the release of fluids and gases at an increased rate.

“Hydrothermal rocks, if heated, can ultimately lose their mechanical resistance, causing acceleration towards critical conditions,” Giovanni Chiodini, a researcher, told AFP.

It’s not clear exactly if or when the volcano will erupt, according to Chiodini, but if it does, it “would be very dangerous” for the local population.

“The presence of more than half a million people living in the proximity of the [Campi Flegrei] caldera makes this situation particularly challenging for local authorities and other decision-makers,” the study said.

The dense population at risk "highlights the urgency of obtaining a better understanding of Campi Flegrei's behavior,"Chiodini added.

https://www.rt.com/news/371144-italy-supervolcano-reawakens-naples/

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Ha!! Was planning a holiday next July for Sorrento, which is not too far away!

5. padraig

padraig New Member

Campi Flegri is Italy's very own Yellowstone Park.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Some references to "sleeping" volcanoes in Italy in the Luz de Maria messages:

Our Blessed Virgin Mary

In Italy, volcanoes that lay asleep will awaken.

Our Blessed Virgin Mary

The volcanoes awaken and you ignore it. When the great volcanoes of the world erupt with the force they have contained and raze entire populations bringing the darkness of the night closer, it will be then that man will be able to experience some respect for the warnings Heaven has sent.

Our Lord Jesus Christ

Pray, My children; the awakening of volcanoes will be astonishing for you.

Our Lord Jesus Christ

Pray, My children, pray for Italy; it will suffer. Pray. The Vesuvius and the Etna volcanoes will shake their peoples.

Our Lord Jesus Christ

Pray, My children; new volcanoes will emerge in unthinkable places.
    Pray, My children; volcanoes become active. Pray for Italy.

Our Blessed Virgin Mary

My children, pray; the Etna volcano will be grounds for alert.

Our Blessed Virgin Mary

Pray, My children, pray for Italy. The great volcano will wake up to announce to these
    My beloved people that, just like it awakens, those who do not love My Son’s Church have awakened and plan to enter that territory.

Our Lord Jesus Christ

The volcanoes will continue to be activated one after the other, and the most feared ones will announce to man that they will soon erupt.

Our Lord Jesus Christ

The Earth moans because of man’s wickedness and at this instant, as it moans, it allows the pain it keeps in its entrails to come out through the volcanoes all over the world.
    Pray, My children, for Italy. It will suffer at the hands of Nature. The Etna volcano will wreak havoc; and terrorism—already inside this beloved land of Mine—will smile when men shed tears as they see and experience firsthand the wickedness of those who act dominated by satan.

More....but the volcano message (and other geographical areas mentioned as well) I think got through...maybe?

Seagrace likes this.