New to Q? Need to catch up?

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, May 14, 2018.

1. AED

AED Powers

I do believe DJT is on to them. As are his supporters. They tried it with NK and Trump diffused that. With Iran and Trump diffused that. I hope and pray he is in close communication with Xi.

Don_D, Mary's child and Byron like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Given that the Bill Gates Foundation is possibly involved…..

Byron and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

Exactly!!

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Jo M, Mary's child and AED like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

There’s more over on the Coronavirus thread.

6. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

Jo M, Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I think he was talking about a leaker not Q. One of the Obama hold overs who anonymously wrote a book and article in the NY Times about others who are working against him secretly. Or not so secretly anymore.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/anonymous-author-identified-as-white-house-official-and-will-be-removed-promptly-joe-digenova-says

earthtoangels likes this.
  8. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I have no doubt that he is boh on to them and in close comms with Xi. but I think the world will be surprised when it finds out just who all is involved and where it originates from. This is far bigger than China or the US.

AED likes this.
  9. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

AED likes this.
  10. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Sure, I think he was also being extremely coy about the whole thing as well. Everyone has been waiting for someone to finally come forward and ask him the "Q"uestion.

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

12. Byron

Byron Powers

What is this??? Now McCabe won’t be charged???? Really?

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well, this is only for the Horowitz 2018 referral. Perhaps that is due to McCabe's cooperation....to get to the bigger Kahunas?? Hopefully that is the plan. Durham's investigation continues.

AED likes this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

AED likes this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

This upsets me. Two tier justice system!!

16. AED

AED Powers

Byron likes this.
  17. Byron

Byron Powers

Well, my discussion with my siblings is getting heated. They are believers of Q. It’s not that I don’t believe in Q, it’s just that Q is hoping like the rest of us. There is no real concrete evidence that we will see justice. The deep state knows how to break the law, they are big players. So, to me, it would take a miracle for Trump to defeat these people. They are in every aspect of our government, from our agencies, to the National Security Council, DOJ, even the Pentagon. If we are to believe Akita, and Garabandal, then things get worse before they get better. I don’t think Q can tell us the future. Only God can bring us a miracle.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    Don_D, Mary's child, Sam and 3 others like this.
  18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well, God works in mysterious ways!! Sometimes right in front of us but other than to our own personal expectations!

Mary's child and AED like this.
  20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Weissman actually agrees with Q about the plans of AG Barr!

Andrew Weissmann: AG Barr Is Starting New Investigation into Fired FBI Officials Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok

Little crooked man Andrew Weissmann told Chuck Todd today the new investigation initiated this week by Attorney General Bill Barr involving US Attorney in St. Louis Jeff Jensen is a ruse to investigate Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...als-jim-comey-andrew-mccabe-and-peter-strzok/

================================================================

Gee, I wonder why!! As Q instructs us.....Panic sets in....sit back and watch the show.

More Than 1,100 Ex-DOJ Officials Demand Barr Resign, Call For Current DOJ Officials to Rise Up, Report Abuses, Withdraw From Cases That Involve ‘Misconduct’

The Deep State-Democrat-media complex has been attacking AG Bill Barr since he smacked down Mueller’s prosecutors for abusing Roger Stone by recommending a 7 to 9 year prison sentence for process crimes.

The shampeachment hoax blew up in the Democrats’ faces so they had to cook up a new scandal.

The new left-wing narrative being parroted by the media and other Deep State actors is that there is a “crisis at the Justice Department.”

The Washington Post and New York Times happily reported that more than 1,100 former DOJ DC swamp creatures signed a letter calling for Attorney General Bill Barr’s resignation.

The letter also called on current DOJ officials to “report” abuses, resign in protest and to withdraw from cases that involve “misconduct.”

More than 1,100 former Justice Department employees signed a public letter Sunday urging Attorney General William P. Barr to resign over his handling of the case of President Trump’s longtime friend Roger Stone — and exhorted current department employees to report any unethical conduct.

“Mr. Barr’s actions in doing the President’s personal bidding unfortunately speak louder than his words,” the Justice Department alumni wrote in the letter posted online. “Those actions, and the damage they have done to the Department of Justice’s reputation for integrity and the rule of law, require Mr. Barr to resign.”

Signatures for the letter were gathered by Protect Democracy, a group that has been critical of Barr’s handling of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation into Russian election interference and Trump.

The letter acknowledges there is little chance the signatories’ criticism will lead to Barr’s departure, adding, “because we have little expectation he will do so, it falls to the Department’s career officials to take appropriate action to uphold their oaths of office and defend nonpartisan, apolitical justice.”

The former DOJ officials called for an uprising of current DOJ officials.

The letter called on DOJ officials to follow the “heroic” example of the four Mueller prosecutors who resigned from Roger Stone’s case “and be prepared to report future abuses to the Inspector General, the Office of Professional Responsibility, and Congress; to refuse to carry out directives that are inconsistent with their oaths of office; to withdraw from cases that involve such directives or other misconduct; and, if necessary, to resign and report publicly — in a manner consistent with professional ethics — to the American people the reasons for their resignation.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-withdraw-from-cases-that-involve-misconduct/