1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New Doomsday Poll: 99.9% risk of 2014 market crash

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Andy3, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-doomsday-poll-999-risk-of-2014-crash-2014-03-15?pagenumber=1

As a Financial Advisor with close to $300 million under managment for customers I must admit I am quite concerned for the markets this year. I don't get concerned spiritually because my life belongs to God and not things that will turn to ash but I feel that many should be kept abreast on articles like this for their own piece of mind since the world is still a slave to money and stuff.

Mac and garabandal like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Not having any money, I have none to loose. ;) A Blessing at times like these.

I read the other day that five families in Britain own the same amount of dough as the lowest 20 per cent of the population put together. Unless they repent they will most certainly be flung into hell for this. Greed on an incredible scale.

3. Andy3

It sure is Padraig. I used to and still feel guilty for how I make a living. I make a living my helping the rich get richer but then I try to remember there are a ton of really bad people in my line of work doing horrible dishonest things for their clients so if I can be the light in this dark field then I am helping others in the world by not falling victim to these types of finance guys who only care about themselves and not the customers they should be caring for.

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

I have heard of some rich people doing a lot of good Andy, there was one old guy I heard of bought the entire IT system for the Vatican ; he was from Michigan. Pope JP 2 stayed in his mansion when he visited the States, he keeps it as a shrine now to show visitors.:)

But I have to say I will be happy to meet God with no dough. No dough at all.

5. miker

miker Powers

Thanks Andy for alerting and sharing all of this. Like you I try to focus on the spiritual preparations but I'm also the breadwinner and father of 4. I also take care of my siblings who have had difficulties in life. So, I also need to prepare (if that is even possible) for this financial disaster. Any advice?

6. Andy3

I can tell you that what I did for myself I could never do for clients because it would be too bold and I would be without a job if wron. In January of this year I went to 60% cash and 40% Treasuries in all my investments with a wait and see approach because I am 38 and have time on my side to still make money in the markets if I am wrong. In 2007 I went to 100% cash and stayed there until 2011 so it worked for me then with the same logic even though I missed the bottom in the markets in 2009. At the end of the day though even what I did would not matter in a complete collapse of the dollar or US economy because it is then just worthless pieces of paper. In 2008 to 2012 I prepped a bit with food and seeds, silver and what not but now feel that is all pointless in a complete collapse and have stopped because I feel that what we could be going through in the near future is far greater on a biblical scale than any depression of the past. If indeed we are in the end times then I have decided to be prepared to just walk out the door with my family and the clothes on my back and fully trust in the Lord. It is all we can do right. That is of course unless the Lord tells me to stay put in my house and trust in him as a safe refuge. Jesus went into the dessert for 40 days with nothing but the clothes on His back. We must also be prepared to do so with full Trust in the Lord. If we can get there then what do we have to fear. If we die while in the dessert then that is the will of the Lord and we and our family will be with Him on that day. I know that is a hard thing to think but that is where I am at now and praying every day to grow in that full trust and faith everyday and to shed my fears of the what ifs of this world.

7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Andy, I agree with your post.

We should prepare spiritually first and foremost. I also think we need to imagine things through if there is a complete collapse and ask God for the gift of wisdom in order to know what to do and how to respond.

I have friends who live by Divine Providence. It is tough going but they are the best prepared people I know.

Psychologically, things will be incredibly hard but faith will allow us to move beyond fear living with sure knowledge that the Father is with us. We also have a real heavenly mother who understands our human frailties and will shroud us in her love. So when we are tempted to fear she will help us to live by love.

8. miker

miker Powers

Thanks Andy!

9. SteveD

SteveD Guest

From: http://www.barnhardt.biz/the-one-about/the-one-about-my-shutting-down-my-brokerage-letter/

Ann Barnhardt couldn't see her clients lose everything so told her clients what she believes is going to happen and abandoned her brokerage business (when she could have sold it). She is now a cleaner living in a mobile home. Courage and convictions!

"The reason for my decision to pull the plug was excruciatingly simple: I could no longer tell my clients that their monies and positions were safe in the futures and options markets – because they are not. And this goes not just for my clients, but for every futures and options account in the United States. The entire system has been utterly destroyed by the MF Global collapse. Given this sad reality, I could not in good conscience take one more step as a commodity broker, soliciting trades that I knew were unsafe or holding funds that I knew to be in jeopardy."

10. padraig

padraig New Member

When the visionaries were asked of the secrets: “What should we do? How should we prepare? Should we be afraid? – they gave the following answers:3

Mirjana: “Our Lady’s messages here, prepare us for what is to come. She calls us to conversion now which means complete surrender to God. If we do that, we are not afraid, not even of death.”
    Ivanka: “Nothing should frighten us except disobeying God’s Will.”

Vicka: “People should not be afraid if they are prepared. If we are afraid of these kinds of things, we don’t have confidence in God. Fear of this kind does not come from God. It can only come from satan who wants to disturb us, so that we close ourselves to God and are not able to pray. With God, you can only have confidence – and strength to go through any troubles. The best preparation is to pray every day, go to Mass, and read the Bible. With prayer and penance the chastisements can be lessened. I can only say: prepare. For all eternity, you will thank God if you do.”

Marija: “This is a time of great grace and mercy. Now is the time to listen to these messages and to change our lives. Those who do will never be able to thank God enough.” 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. padraig

padraig New Member

:)Sometimes I feel a little guilty for not worrying and preparing more. This thread has cheered me up.

12. Andy3

Ann barnhardt is awesome and she is way smarter than me!!

13. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I've said before that our preparations will be individualized. If we pray for direction with a sincere heart, why wouldn't we be directed?

Those who have done nothing to prepare should ask the question, "Have I felt prompted to do anything different?" If not, then you're doing what you need to do.

Over the past 2 years, I've been prompted to gather things (sacramentals, blankets, pillows, coats, etc.) but not to do anything regarding money. When I hear what others are doing, I have an instant of anxiety, then remember that if I need to get gold, silver, etc., I'll be prompted to do that.

Judging by the things I've been led to gather, and a few words I've gotten in prayer, I'm fairly certain that I will be sheltering people in my home. Those who are not prompted to do this, I'm guessing will be going to a refuge.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    mothersuperior7 and Andy3 like this.
  14. Andy3

Miker if you do go to cash set it up for a month to month watch and see. I am keeping a close eye each month with world events in the case of war as well as defaults in China. This game can keep going a bit but in the long term it can't sustain itself unless major changes occur like new technologies, oil independence and a return to manufacturing jobs mainly in rebuilding the 50-100 year old infrastructure in the US. Economies can't sustain themselves by taxing, debt, and money printing. It can only grow in the long term by low taxes, low inflation, low costs, low unemployment, etc. The us economy can not keep serving under its mountain of debt and continued devaluation of our currency. I will keep playing the game because what choice to we have as family providers until the system collapses and we have to rely on God and neighbor much much more as we honestly could do. What do you think the new earth will be like.

miker likes this.
  15. Andy3

Kathy, I will most definitely go or do what I am told. I have felt the things I have done already is a way to help others. I have spent so much time over the past 10 years learning to hunt, and farm better to help my family and whomever God sends to help in the times ahead.

mothersuperior7 likes this.
  16. miker

miker Powers

Andy, thanks. I agree that it is all not sustainable and absolutely expect it to crash. I'm not afraid of it, but as you said, it's not just myself that I need to take care of, but a family. Yes, we will rely on God and neighbor, but I suspect the "new earth " will be a very unforgiving environment. There will be evil, darkness, etc. and yes prayers and reliance on God is a must but IMO we also need to prepare. I'm reminded of the old joke where a guy is at top of mountain about to be overcome and drowned by riding flood waters. He prays and prays to God for help but winds up drowning. As arrives in Heaven standing before God, he indignantly asks God why he didn't pluck him from the mountain. God replies why do you think I sent the helicopter and boat! At least for me there is a message in this to certainly rely on God, but also be ready to act.

17. Andy3

No I mean the new heaven at the end of revelation. It could happen on earth now if everyone would live a holy life today but sadly that is not the world now but it will be some day. We know how the book ends.

18. kathy k

kathy k Guest

Your knowledge of finance will continue to play an important role in helping others, I'm sure.

miker likes this.
  19. miker

miker Powers

Andy, sorry that I misread your comment. The new earth will be glorious as described in Reveleations. It will be to me back to the original garden.