1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New documentary on Medjugorje

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by Adoremus, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Adoremus

Adoremus Archangels

This is playing in cinemas around Ireland at the moment. My sister is going to see it this evening so will see what she thinks, it looks very interesting.

Sanctus and davidtlig like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I am hoping to see it Thursday.

Adoremus likes this.
  3. Jonah

Jonah New Member

I very much enjoyed the film, it was pretty heart wrenching, not a cliched take on Medjugorje. I would love to hear other people's thoughts on it.

4. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Is it ok for teens?

5. Jonah

Jonah New Member

Yes I brought my 16 year old and 12 year old daughters. They do go into the reason for people screaming etc when Our Lady comes, they explain demonic activity so your teens might be disturbed if they have never come across this before. Didn't knock a feather out of my kids!

6. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Good! I am planning to bring my 14 and 12 year old daughters. My 9 year old is begging to go.....would that be ok, do you think?

7. Jonah

Jonah New Member

I didn't bring my nine year old daughter, I don't want her to get curious about the demonic. I was glad I didn't bring her because the story deals with death and it was very sad indeed, that reality was far more upsetting than seeing people screeching.

8. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Ok, thank you. I won't bring her, then. It sounds like our kids are similar ages!

9. Jonah

Jonah New Member

Yes, I only have the three, do you have others? I hope you enjoy the film. When I came home I watched Mirijana's apparition on October 2nd on YouTube, oh boy, we must pray and fast more.

10. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

Hi, yes I have 8 girls and one boy....girls are 14, 12, 9, 8, 4, 3, 1 and 1 month. Boy is 6.

11. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I saw the movie today, and wish I hadn't. I am very disturbed by that death you spoke of, and I fear it may cause my daughter to lose her faith, she was so upset by it.

Anyone else dealing with PTSD or OCD DO NOT see this movie.