New Diabolical Assault Imminent

Discussion in 'Church Critique' started by Julia, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I can remember when the Roman Catholic Church really started talking seriously about the Catholics and Protestants finding common ground in preparation for possible reunification.

So what was the diabolical assault feverishly jumped on by the proddies progressives. They wanted women vicars, and they got them. It was as if satan wanted to get a juicy insult in for Jesus, ready incase the proddies came back into the One True Fold. That has slid further down the sewer to gays and you name it these days.

We are all aware of Roman Catholic Church efforts to make peace with the Lutherans. Well, what do you know, the devil has got into the affray. I hear the Lutheran Church in Sweden want the GENDER aspect of God to be dropped. Yes the Heavenly Father can't be identified as a man any more. He incarnated in the person of Jesus, and no mistake could be made as to His gender, for He was Crucified naked for all to see. His poor mother begged the soldiers to permit Him to have a girdle she was wearing in order to cover His intimate parts. He was a man, not an it.

I read a long time ago that Blessed Mother told a saint she wore the cloth she used to wrap Jesus in as a baby, and she wore it tied around her waist like a girdle or belt. This was what the soldiers agreed could be used to cover Jesus intimate parts.

Now we could wind up with a bunch of perverts without gender identity parading on the altars pretending to preach the word of God, whom they have succeeded in insulting hook, line and sinker. For He would not be given the courtesy of being addressed in the manner in which Jesus addressed Him. FATHER, which leaves no doubt as to gender.

The union of heresies is a step closer IMHO.

2. padraig

padraig Powers

I think some Lutherans like some Catholics I would still consider to be Christian. Sadly the ones the Holy Father is getting close to in Europe are not Christian. But then again I am not altogether sure if the Holy Father himself is a Christian . I hope so, but I am honestly not sure. I know that sounds a terrible thing to say, but honestly I do wonder. I do hope he is still a Catholic and a Christian, I hope so. But I do wonder.

The Norwegian Lutheran Synod , for instance, has recently approved Homosexual , 'Marriage', which is of course an abomination.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    Mary's child likes this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

God have mercy! Oh Lord make haste to help us.

Booklady, sterph, Dolours and 3 others like this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The Pope asks, what is the difference? The difference is the protestant church does not have a valid ordination (laying on of hands going back to the apostles). They receive their ministry by going to seminary college and getting a diploma. This is why, no matter way they believe, they cannot and do not have the real/true presence of Jesus in Eucharist. Baptism is what makes them Christian, but following truths opposed to scripture and 2000 years of church teaching is what separates them from the receiving Holy Communion and our pope, instead of appeasing them should clearly teach the faith.

gracia and Mary's child like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes it is very ,very hard indeed to follow his logic. It is as though he falls over himself to please. As though pleasing everyone was the main deal.

gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. Dolours

Dolours Guest

That second video is hilarious. He's making Cardinal Kasper out to be an orthodox Catholic!!! Old "sin boldly" Martin wasn't half the heretic that Carinal Kasper has shown himself to be. Come to think of it, Martin was a more orthodox Catholic than about half the hierarchy. (I say "half" more in hope than confidence that half of them haven't lost the faith).

Mary's child likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

I find to so deeply, deeply depressing and shocking, a reigning Pontiff signaling out an arrant heretic like Kasper in public for praise. Yuk!!

Mary's child, Booklady and Dolours like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Is this like Eli and his sons in the Old Testament? He wouldn't correct them--and they were priests. As I recall God was not pleased.

Fatima likes this.
  9. padraig

padraig Powers

I had to look this one up

1 Samuel 2:12-
    Eli’s Wicked Sons

12 Eli’s sons were scoundrels; they had no regardA)'> for the Lord. 13 Now it was the practiceB)'> of the priests that, whenever any of the people offered a sacrifice, the priest’s servant would come with a three-pronged fork in his hand while the meatC)'> was being boiled 14 and would plunge the fork into the pan or kettle or caldron or pot. Whatever the fork brought up the priest would take for himself. This is how they treated all the Israelites who came to Shiloh. 15 But even before the fat was burned, the priest’s servant would come and say to the person who was sacrificing, “Give the priest some meat to roast; he won’t accept boiled meat from you, but only raw.”

16 If the person said to him, “Let the fatD)'> be burned first, and then take whatever you want,” the servant would answer, “No, hand it over now; if you don’t, I’ll take it by force.”

17 This sin of the young men was very great in the Lord’s sight, for theya]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-7258a">[
    a] were treating the Lord’s offering with contempt.E)'>

18 But Samuel was ministeringF)'> before the Lord—a boy wearing a linen ephod.G)'> 19 Each year his mother made him a little robe and took it to him when she went up with her husband to offer the annualH)'> sacrifice. 20 Eli would bless Elkanah and his wife, saying, “May the Lord give you children by this woman to take the place of the one she prayedI)'> for and gave tob]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-7261b">[
    b] the Lord.” Then they would go home. 21 And the Lord was gracious to Hannah;J)'> she gave birth to three sons and two daughters. Meanwhile, the boy Samuel grewK)'> up in the presence of the Lord.

22 Now Eli, who was very old, heard about everythingL)'> his sons were doing to all Israel and how they slept with the womenM)'> who served at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 23 So he said to them, “Why do you do such things? I hear from all the people about these wicked deeds of yours. 24 No, my sons; the report I hear spreading among the Lord’s people is not good. 25 If one person sins against another, Godc]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-7266c">[
    c] may mediate for the offender; but if anyone sins against the Lord, who willN)'> intercedeO)'> for them?” His sons, however, did not listen to their father’s rebuke, for it was the Lord’s will to put them to death.

26 And the boy Samuel continued to growP)'> in stature and in favor with the Lord and with people.Q)'>

Prophecy Against the House of Eli
    27 Now a man of GodR)'> came to Eli and said to him, “This is what the Lord says: ‘Did I not clearly reveal myself to your ancestor’s family when they were in Egypt under Pharaoh? 28 I choseS)'> your ancestor out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to go up to my altar, to burn incense,T)'> and to wear an ephodU)'> in my presence. I also gave your ancestor’s family all the food offeringsV)'> presented by the Israelites. 29 Why do youd]' data-fn="#fen-NIV-7270d">[d] scorn my sacrifice and offeringW)'> that I prescribed for my dwelling?X)'> Why do you honor your sons more than me by fattening yourselves on the choice parts of every offering made by my people Israel?’

30 “Therefore the Lord, the God of Israel, declares: ‘I promised that members of your family would minister before me forever.Y)'>’ But now the Lord declares: ‘Far be it from me! Those who honor me I will honor,Z)'> but those who despiseAA)'> me will be disdained.AB)'> 31 The time is coming when I will cut short your strength and the strength of your priestly house, so that no one in it will reach old age,AC)'> 32 and you will see distressAD)'> in my dwelling. Although good will be done to Israel, no one in your family line will ever reach old age.AE)'> 33 Every one of you that I do not cut off from serving at my altar I will spare only to destroy your sight and sap your strength, and all your descendantsAF)'> will die in the prime of life.

34 “‘And what happens to your two sons, Hophni and Phinehas, will be a signAG)'> to you—they will both dieAH)'> on the same day.AI)'> 35 I will raise up for myself a faithful priest,AJ)'> who will do according to what is in my heart and mind. I will firmly establish his priestly house, and they will minister before my anointedAK)'> one always. 36 Then everyone left in your family line will come and bow down before him for a piece of silver and a loaf of bread and plead,AL)'> “Appoint me to some priestly office so I can have food to eat.AM)'>”’”

10. padraig

padraig Powers

I notice in this reading that not only the sons were punished but the entire priestly house as unworthy. If you translate this to the present Pope then the entire priestly house, the Papacy itself will be punished..exile, death, imprisonment , persecution? So not only this Pontiff but subsequent Popes. I suspect this is prophetic.

gracia and Booklady like this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

As is written:

Numbers 14:18

The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.'

gracia likes this.
  12. Marie-Lou

Marie-Lou Guest

Paa
    Padraig I am sorry to say you are indeed correct. That is a terrible thing to ask, is the Pope a Catholic or a Christian? I rarely ever post now and feel that members in support of our Holy Father have all but completely left this forum. I kindly ask you remove my name now too. I pray you all see the loving Pontiff I see, the one who reaches out to every member of Our Lord’s flock guiding them on the correct path to him. That will never happen if he doesn’t reach out to them and show them our Lord is loving and merciful. I would kindly remind you Our Holy Father has not approved homosexual marriage nor remarriage without an annulment for which there needs to be grounds for. I am only so very sorry you all see things so very very differently to me. I will continue to pray for the members of the Mother of God forum and I would love if you would remember me also. Marie-Louise

13. padraig

padraig Powers

'Padraig I am sorry to say you are indeed correct'

If I am correct why did you wish to leave?

https://gloria.tv/article/osQyj896NZMG2hLDqmbyRs2Er

What is False Mercy?
    [​IMG]
    False Mercy is by simple definition the contrary of Divine Mercy and Divine Mercy is love acting for us, Divine love from the offended which is God to the transgressors which is us, so... False mercy is just that, action build to deceive.

False is something that is not true, something that doesn't hold at all, is something that looks, sounds, feels or smells real but at the same time is not. When falseness combines with Mercy the definition becomes a little broader, it is a set of things, because Mercy is one thing us humans seek to heal our souls, to silence or guilt and reach out to God to welcome us back, something we need to feel at peace, it is the Light of God and without we are in darkness.

Darkness today feels normal, the world is entirely in darkness, it is run by darkness, but our souls are made in God's image and what belongs to God needs God, so when Mercy is preached immediately creates in us the spiritual urge to embrace it, as we are spiritual beings, but we are blinded by the world and by our very flesh, so False Mercy becomes attractive when we hear what our flesh wants to hear.

A homosexual who hears "who am I to judge"(1) feels relieved, their conscience goes into a "relative" peace, because they have been told all of their lives, "your behavior is wrong, wicked, the bible tells it so, homosexuality is not only a sin, but an abomination" (Lev 20:13) (2), calming people consciences are not the job of who are preaching Mercy, but to tell you the truth so you can find the light of God.

"...For this I was born and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to my voice.” John 18:37

False Mercy is what you want to hear, to relieve your conscience and that "peace" is just a lie... you see, a lie or falseness with tiny pieces of truth is a lie altogether, Homosexuality, divorce and re-married, stealing to a thief, doing borderline wrong, seeing sin as nothing, that we are all save, all of this, without true repentance is False Mercy.

When His excellency Bishop Fellay told the world about those who preach false Mercy to people:

"...by telling them there is an open door when there is none. The door that is being opened is a door to hell! These prelates who have received the power of the keys, that is, of opening the gates of Heaven, are closing them, and opening the gates of hell." (3)

Many started helping false Mercy with the "respect" card, by not saying the truth, those who don't say the truth are harming those who belong to God, by not knowing the truth they stay in sin and after death, sin with no repentance, can open the doors of hell; truth will set you free (John 8:32) (4) said the Lord, because total truth will make you want to rethink, you either embrace the truth and repent (John 18:37) or you'll reject truth and continue in your sin.

False Mercy has the whole world and the devil protecting it with a call of bigotry, lack of understanding, sometimes calling people haters and legalists, even if you are denouncing the wicked acts, not who commits them, they say that you are judging people, when you are proclamating the Gospel, because you are only repeating what God says and the world don't like it, hate for those who proclaim the truth.

"If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love its own; but because you do not belong to the world, and I have chosen you out of the world, the world hates you. John 15:18-19

But the world needs those who proclaim the Gospel to become corrupt and preach false Mercy, so many souls relax about seeking perfection and because the flesh has the urge to sin and you can't control yourself, then you sin, but with false Mercy is alright, because God "understands"... God doesn't give a law to then ignore His own law don't be deceive.

People want to embrace false Mercy because it gives you what your flesh needs, it calms your conscience with exactly what you want to hear, not what your soul truly needs, this is why many embrace strange teachings, and many pastors are happy to give it because they are blinded themselves out of their own sin, sin they believe don't exist or believe that God "understands" and forgives you automatically.

False Mercy is on the outside beautiful and attractive, way too easy and way too mundane... Loving the Lord is hard, following His commandments only creates enemies and pure hate from those you use to love or those who come to know you, despite that, follow the Lord and don't despair, don't hold a grudge... continue to love truth and trust the Lord.

Reject False Mercy, reject darkness, reject the devil and his works, many will say he doesn't exist but he does, and many will fight to protect him even un-knowingly FIGHT, fight, fight... your Lord Jesus is with you, nothing will harm you, even those who claim to be His apostles, preachers of falseness, look at their fruits, their bad fruits and you'll know them, false prophets (Mat 7:15-16) reject darkness, may the Lord give us the grace to repent and love Him perfectly in truth.

Amen

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    gracia and Fatima like this.
  14. Fatima

Fatima Powers

There is allot of false mercy being spread these day's. Bottom line, it is antichrist to tell fallen away believers that their sin is no longer sin. Rather it is up to the relativism of the sinner to decide what law's of God they can breach and the rest of the world is to just stand by mute or worse yet, if you are a practicing Christian you are 'not to judge' their choices. Does anyone not see the 'snake in the garden of Eden' in this mind set? Further more, it is antichrist to tell those who still uphold the teachings of the faith that they are Pharisees, rigid, legalistic and unchristian for remaining true to what has always been held since the creation of man.

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I believe there will be an antipope after Pope Francis is gone. He will work with the man of sin, the Antichrist, to rule the world for 1290 days.

16. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Fatima,

First, I want to say that I respect your opinion but I would like to ask you the following so understand your thoughts better.

When and how do you believe that Era of Peace will begin? Do you not believe that there will be a Great Monarch and a Holy Pope?

It took me a long time to understand what is in Desmond Birch's book Trial, Tribulation and Triumph: Before, During and After Antichrist. I think that I began understanding it all and then I finally purchased the book. I would have saved myself a lot of time if I had gotten the book sooner, :LOL:.

We don't have to believe in prophecy but there are so many prophecies that state that the world will experience huge unrest and then peace, then the final falling away and the time of the Antichrist for 1290 days. The Eschaton will follow 45 days later.

I know that Alois Irlmaier's prophecies are not approved but I think he paints the picture of what is next pretty well. I also believe that Saint Paisios' prophecies appear to line up with Alois's more or less. In addition, Bruno Cornnachiola's prophecies appear to match somewhat also. I don't think that there is anything in Birch's book about the Middle East like the three seers that I have just mentioned have stated in their prophecies but I think that what Birch talks about is everything that follows this huge war prophesized in the Middle East which I believe could be the war spoken of in Ezekiel 38/39.

Thank you as always.

BrianK likes this.
  17. padraig

padraig Powers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. padraig

padraig Powers

Lutheranism
    Main article: Homosexuality and Lutheranism
    United States
    On 21 August 2009, The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the largest Lutheran church body in the United States, voted 559 to 451 in favor of allowing non-celibate gays to become ordained ministers.[56] During the national meeting in 2005,[57] delegates voted against a measure that would have allowed non-celibate gay ordination and the blessing of same-sex unions by 503 against to 490 in favor. ELCA Lutheran policy states that LGBT individuals are welcome and encouraged to become members and participate in the life of the congregation. The ELCA does not yet have a rite for blessing same-sex unions, but another motion passed at the 2009 Assembly directed its leaders to develop one. ELCA congregations that specifically embrace LGBT persons are called Reconciling in Christ congregations. The group Lutherans Concerned supports the inclusion of LGBT members in Lutheran churches in the ELCA and ELCIC. Many other groups do not explicitly state their positions. In 2013, the ELCA elected Guy Erwin as their first openly gay bishop.[58]

The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod (LCMS), the second largest Lutheran church in the United States at 2.4 million members, does not ordain homosexuals. The LCMS Synodical President Matthew Harrison was present to register the objections of the LCMS to the ordination of homosexuals at the ELCA Churchwide Assembly in 2009, despite refusing to participate in Lutheran ecumenical associations.[citation needed]

The Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), the third largest Lutheran church in the United States at 395,947 members,[59] does not ordain homosexuals. It holds that any sex outside of marriage between one man and one woman is sexually immoral.

Canada
    In 2006, Lionel Ketola became the first person in a same-sex marriage to be appointed vicar (intern) of an Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada congregation. This occurred at [60] Newmarket, Ontario. Later that year, the Eastern Synod of the ELCIC voted to allow a "local option" for blessing same-sex unions. The national church, which had previously rejected such a proposal, proceeded to assert that it alone had the authority to make such a decision. The National Church Council agreed in a September ruling, but promised to bring forward another motion authorizing the local option for approval at the 2007 National Convention.

Europe
    Most Lutheran and united state churches in Germany, Lutheranism's country of origin, are liberal, viewing homosexuality as moral and allow gay and lesbian clergy. Most of the Lutheran and united churches in Germany are blessing same-sex unions. In general, some churches of the Evangelical Church in Germany in the more rural parishes are against blessing same-sex unions, while most other churches do allow them.[61]

In 2006 the Church of Sweden allowed blessings of same-sex unions, and in 2009 allowed same-sex marriage and the ordination of gay clergy.[62] KG Hammar, former Archbishop of Uppsala and primate of the Church of Sweden, has been very vocal in supporting gay and lesbian Lutherans. In 2009, Eva Brunne became the first lesbian woman to be elected as a bishop, in Stockholm, Church of Sweden.

The Church of Iceland allows same-sex marriages.[63]

The Lutheran Church of Norway was divided, with 6 of 11 bishops accepting homosexual practice as moral, even though the church officially rejects it. But in 2015 the Church of Norway allowed the blessing of same-sex unions.[64]

Since 2012, the Church of Denmark has allowed same-sex marriages.[65] However, some controversy has arisen over the constitutionality of this move, as the Danish Constitution requires the state church to uphold the Lutheran doctrine, which states that homosexual acts are sinful.

The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland is divided on the issue and does not approve of same-sex marriages, though many bishops have expressed their acceptance for homosexual unions. As of October 2010, the Church of Finland allows, but does not oblige its clergy to pray for same-sex couples.[66]

The United Protestant Church of France[67] and the United Protestant Church in Belgium[68] allow the blessing of same-sex marriages.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. padraig

padraig Powers

20. padraig

padraig Powers

I feel like tearing my hair out sometimes I really, really do. I just feel like tearing my hair out at what is going on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SgCatholic, sunburst and sterph like this.