need to share recent experience

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by mari, Mar 26, 2016.

1. mari

mari New Member

Dear friends in Jesus and Mary, I need to share with you an experience I had a few months ago. I was in the middle of my sleep and all of the sudden I heard someone yell in my ear the following name "hemenegildo". it was so loud I was very startled because it woke me up. I have been reading some of your posts and came across a post regarding possible date for the miracle. it was April 13th 2017. imagine my surprise when the saint for that day had the name that was spoken in my ear!I would have never thought about anyone with that name, it is such a rare name! I think it is important to share that. May the Lord's will be done!

2. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I think Antonio Yague is the man who said this is the saint whose feast day the warning or miracle will fall on. If I am correct, I believe he says it will come in 2017. I am sure someone will follow this up with more exacting information.

josephite, RoryRory and maryrose like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07276a.htm

Thank you Mari,

I believe that Conchita said that the Miracle would occur on the date of a martyr of the Eucharist. According to this link, Hemenegildo (variant spelling: Hermengild) was martyred subsequent to his refusal to receive Arian communion. Certainly in one sense, he was then a martyr for the true Eucharist.

Safe in the Barque of Peter!

josephite and RoryRory like this.
  4. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Oh-HO!

Whenever a date for something is proposed, I run it through a Hebrew Date Converter app I have, since I believe most mystical things are related to the Hebrew dates. I put Thursday April 13 2017 in the calendar and came up with the date 17 Nisan 5777. Open the text file I have that gives the Gregorian dates for various Hebrew dates; scanned down the list, and what do I find?
    Feast of First Fruits (Resurrection)
    17 Nisan 5777 -- 13 Apr 2017

Jesus was raised from the dead on 17 Nisan, the Feast of the Firstfruits in the Hebrew Calendar:
    But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. (1 Corinthians 15:20)

And since Hemenegildo IS a little-known martyr of the Eucharist... I think I'll put that date on my calendar!

P.S. This date is also Holy Thursday!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

Is this Holy Thursday?

6. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Yes, it's Holy Thursday in 2017. "A Catholic Jew Pontificates" makes the case that the Warning will take place on 18 October 2016 (16 Tishrei 5777), during the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles.

josephite likes this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

Wow!1 I' ve heard this said befrore. I grow so tired of the evil in the world, I grow impatient; I kinda hope thie is true ..I am getting well, I am tempted to get angry

FatimaPilgrim and josephite like this.
  8. padraig

padraig Powers

But..sigh maybe I shold get a more angry at myself, there's a whole lot I could be doing better. But still..

9. padraig

padraig Powers

I am on a week's holiday at the moment and am so much enjoying it. Life is such a huge treasure. I would love to think in times to come when things turn bad it might maybe slow us down and cause us to think a lot more. I am so much enjoying having time alone to think. To pray.

RoryRory, fallen saint and PotatoSack like this.
  10. padraig

padraig Powers

You know I think of what St Francis said to the brothers,

'Let us begin today' .

I just constantly find this. Like I am starting off in the very first step of The Way. But this fills me with such joy.

For at least the very first step of the very fisrt journey..at least I take this step.

OH THIS FILLS ME WITH SUCH JOY!

At least the start of the very first step is taken.

I sometimes think , Lord if you have to send me to hell, send me there, for oh what joy, in all of hell one soul might praise thee. For I know dear God , even inhell, in the flames, I would love thee