1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Need prayers & help

Discussion in 'Welcome to new Members' started by Leroy miranda, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Hi everyone,

I am from India & I have recently joined this forum.I have been struggling to find a visa sponsored job in America since I have huge amount of debts & also my financial situations are going worse at the moment. I have started experiencing health problems now. I really need your prayers & also if someone could assist or help me in getting employment in your country, it would be highly appreciated. I am very depressed & feel lonely but I place my trust in Jesus Christ. Please do keep me in your prayers & please give a try if you could help. God bless you all!

2. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Leroy, I pray for you and your situation. Especially for our Lord's peace for you. No matter how seemingly bad the situation his peace can and will comfort you through your suffering as well as good times.

3. Tha
    Thanks for your prayers brother. Got a severe headache since past 2 days cause of tension & sleepless nights. Please pray for me & I would also be praying for you. God bless & take care...

4. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I will pray for you. Have you tried looking for a job in other countries like Canada or Australia?

ComeSoon! likes this.
  5. I searched but the recruitment agents here charge quite high fees, for which I don't have enough money to pay their charges. Maybe God is testing my patience, hope something works out for me through his mercy. Thanks for your concern & may God bless you. Bye & take care...

6. heyshepard

heyshepard Principalities

Hello Leroy! First off... Welcome to the Mother of God family. My prayers will go out for you. Maybe it's not right for me to ask but are you willing to put your resume on line here so that we understand the type of job your looking for. I work for a manufacturing company (thermal management systems) but I don't know if it's a good fit for you. Maybe when others see you qualifications it will help with employment placement. If you want to PM me, that would be fine also. God bless!
    Shep

7. Thank you all who prayed for me & tried to help. It's not happening yet but I place all my trust in Lord Jesus Christ & hope everything is possible through him. Please continue praying for me, so that the situations change for me & that his name is glorified throughout ages. God bless you all!

8. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Mercy & Discernment

Sometimes international corporations (sponsor) or non-profit agencies assist with this type of need. I do hope you find the assistance you need!

Leroy miranda likes this.