Nailing it down, The Lady of All Nations

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by padraig, Nov 1, 2011.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

There are so very many prophetic messages at the minute claiming to give detailed lists of coming events , over 99% of which I suspect are false, but many of which appear true because much of their content are based on true prophesy.

Howev :lol: r like very many Catholics I am a fool for details and nailing prophesies down.

So the question arises is their a CHURCH APPROVED series of Marian apparitions that gives a good newsy up to date insight into our own immediate future?

Well yes ,I believe there is and they happened over 50 years ago in Amsterdam in Holland:

[​IMG]

...and which you can read about here:

http://www.de-vrouwe.info/en/

Anyhow one of the reasons I believe in these is a 100% accuracy in forecating.For instance the world economic meltdown, the Arab Spring and the rise of Communist China these being spoken of 50 years ago!

But the most interesting thing is the list of events to happen in the near future which are listed here:

http://ourlady3.tripod.com/LadyofNations.htm

little me, js1975 and Bonaventure like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

{I know many of these prophesies are true because I have seen some of them in prayer mysef, the martyrdom of a Pope, crucified, a Russian nuclear attack on Europe, the destruction of Rome and Jerusalem, a coming great was, a huge persecution, schism...all quite true...

Bonaventure likes this.
  3. Rain

Rain Powers

What's interesting about this is it shows how apparitions can go through a negative period and later be given the stamp of approval.

Our Lady of All Nations went from having bishops say there's no evidence of the supernatural, and forbid the laity from veneration, having this confirmed by subsequent bishops and the Holy See, to years later declared "of supernatural origin" by another bishop "with the concent of the Prefect of the Congregation of the Doctrine of Faith in Rome".

It's possible Garabandal and Medjugorje will follow a similar route.

Just an FYI, Ron, over at Catholic Planet thinks this is a false apparition. He says of all the false private revelations Our Lady of All Nations might be the most dangerous.

http://www.catholicplanet.com/apparitions/false01.htm

4. Rain

Rain Powers

Our Lady said this: “This image shall precede. This image must go over the whole world. It is the interpretation and illustration of the new dogma. This is why I myself have given this image to the peoples.” (Dec. 8, 1952)

Addressing the pope, Mary said this: “See to the final dogma, the crowning of Mary, the proclamation of the dogma of Coredemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate.” (Oct. 11, 1953)

Mary also explained: “Tell your theologians that they can find everything in their books… I am not bringing a new doctrine.” (Apr. 4, 1954)

She warned: “The Church will encounter much opposition on account of the new dogma.” (Aug. 15, 1951)

During a different apparition, Mary said to St. Bridget of Sweden, “Adam and Eve sold the world for one apple; my son and I purchased the world with one heart.”

I wonder if dogma concerning the Co-redemptrix might contribute to the upcoming schism. Sometimes that title makes me squirm, but when I hear the context explained I see how it's appropriate. I know a lot of people who won't be able to wrap their minds around the correct definition. There's no way they'll accept that "Co-" can mean anything other than "Equal". More confusion and discord, sigh. But even if a billion people reject the title and and walk away, the Church must not water down the truth.

http://www.motherofallpeoples.com/Articles/Marian_Private_Revelation/message-of-our-lady-of-all-nations-august-15-1951.html

5. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Thanks Padraig - I'll have to read up on these messages.

Although I did read what was written on the second link you included (http://ourlady3.tripod.com/LadyofNations.htm) . When I went to the main page of the person who did the write-up, I saw he has a bunch of prophecies based on Nostradamus, who I always understood to deal with the occult. So, I'd be leary about what is written on that web site. Not to mention it is out-dated, since he thinks Pope JPII was the pope who would flee Rome, suffer, and be killed. But interesting that Germany is mentioned many times his prophecy, which is interesting in that Benedict is from Germany and is focusing his pontificate on trying to shake Europe back into it's Christian roots. Very prophetic indeed that Benedict from Germany would be chosen to follow Pope JPII.

I do think the new dogma will be a cause for division. I remember some time ago there was talk of that dogma, but not in a long time. I wonder when it will be formalized?

6. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

I think the Dogma will be decreed after the warning and permanent sign occurs - because that will give the proof for Mary's importance in the Church.

Here is a great website for The Lady of all Nations, and a place to sign the petition, if you are so inclined. I have been reading through it this afternoon:

http://www.ladyofallnations.org/messages.htm

I still do respect some of Ron's opinions, and he is very full of them concerning these messages. Padraig, you are well versed in these messages. Can you address some of the concerns for us?

7. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

Think this devotion needs a 'bump' - a prayer for the days we are in...

On February 11, 1951, The Lady of All Nations revealed a prayer that should be prayed by all peoples for a new coming of the Holy Spirit through the intercession of Mary as Advocate:

“Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father,
    send now your Spirit over the earth.
    Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
    that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster, and war.
    May the Lady of All Nations, the Blessed Virgin Mary*, be our Advocate. Amen.

The Lady gave these instructions regarding the prayer: “My child, this prayer is so short and simple, that each one can say it in his own tongue, before his own crucifix…Let all men cooperate in this great work for the world.”

8. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

I have no idea about this but...why is it so important for c0-redemptrix to be a dogma of faith. Not sure the importance to the church or our Blessed Mother? Just wondering:)

Brother al

9. padraig

padraig Powers

Dr Miravalle from the Franciscan University of Steubenville is excellent on this, a world expert on the Amsterdam apparitions:

Bonaventure likes this.
  10. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

What about the phrase 'who once was Mary'? This has been the stumbling block for me.

BrianK likes this.
  11. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Archangels

Confusing I agree but I think the Church rule is now that the messages are endorsed but you are to leave out that phrase.

Very important apparitions that inter alia predict and endorse Vatican II. I think this later, and I believe anyway, true apparition confirms its importance:

Jeanne, Bonaventure and Clare A like this.
  12. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

Scolaire, That piece about Donal is worth taking out of the box and putting in it's own post - amazing stuff!
    Also, do you have more info on the House of Hope?

13. Scolaire Bocht

Scolaire Bocht Archangels

Yes it is amazing alright and I think very important. I don't know too much of the House of Hope but here are a few pictures of it though:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

Right on. I'm now a devotee - this is an important message for the world. The prayer I think is most powerful - for the Holy Spirit to fill the nations and save them from 'degeneration, destruction and war' - how appropriate all these categories are. Interesting that degeneration comes first - the cause of the other two.

What I love about the House of Hope is its simplicity.

Bartimaeus likes this.
  15. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus Archangels

I'm not great at learning new prayers, and I'm not great at praying without ceasing, but for about the last week I wake every morning praying that prayer to Our lady of All Nations.
    Throughout every day if my mind is not specifically engaged in some matter I find myself praying that prayer.
    This is not something I have consciously tried to achieve - I only intended to say it once a day, but it is as if my heart of hearts has connected to a desperate cry for this prayer.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father,
    send now your Spirit over the earth.
    Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
    that they may be preserved
    from degeneration, disaster, and war.
    May the Lady of All Nations, the Blessed Virgin Mary,
    be our Advocate. Amen.

Jeanne and Clare A like this.
  16. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

Padraig, thanks for this....I highly respect Mark Miravalle...and am intrigued because I had not known much about it but it's pretty convincing prophecy....I wonder what Charlie Johnson thinks about this as it seems to align itself with much of what he says...

17. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Thank you, Padraig, for bringing to our attention this approved apparition, with relevant warnings for our times.

I started reading about this apparition and a particular section of the article "The Fifth Marian Dogma: The Church's Unused Weapon, written by Mark Miravalle and Richard Russell caught my eye:

"Some readers at first glance of the proposed fifth dogma would understandably baulk at the concept of Mary as 'co-redemptrix.' They might object that Mary was human while only her divine son Jesus could redeem humanity with his crucifixion. But taking a deeper look at the proposed dogma, one sees that it reinforces—and does not contradict— Church beliefs and teachings. Mary uniquely shared in the work of Jesus to redeem the human family, both by giving Jesus his body, the very instrument of redemption, and by suffering with Him at Calvary in a way unparalleled by another other creature. For this extraordinary role with Jesus in saving souls, Mary has been called the 'co-redemptrix' in the Church since the 14th century. The prefix 'co' means 'with,' not 'equal.' It must be stressed that Mary is not a goddess on a level or equality with Jesus, but rather she is the unique immaculate human co-redeemer with Jesus, just as every Christian is called to be a 'co-redeemer in Christ,' as Bl. John Paul II was fond of saying.

It is clear then that the recognition of the Blessed Mother as advocate, mediatrix, and co-redemptrix, has a long tradition in the Church even if it has not yet been proclaimed dogma. Likewise, the petitioning of the Holy Father for the declaration of dogma is a Church tradition. Petition drives for Marian dogmas are simply Catholic precedence. They are not democratic power plays seeking to force the Pope’s hand. Instead, petition drives are to be seen as manifestations of the sensus fidelium (the 'common consensus of the faithful') in encouraging the Holy Father to a particular course of action which the faithful discern to be for the good of the Church.

Authentic Catholic petition drives must be a request of something that conforms to the faith and moral teachings of the Church and must be submitted with an unconditional obedience to the ultimate discernment and decision of the Vicar of Christ. The Marian dogmas of her Immaculate Conception and her Assumption, for example, were solemnly proclaimed only after a lengthy petition drive from the Catholic faithful to the Holy Father. Before the papal definition of the Immaculate Conception by Blessed Pius IX in 1854, millions of petitions from the Catholic world were sent to the Vatican, with particular perseverance coming from Spain and its Catholic government. In the case of the Assumption, infallibly declared by Pius XII in 1950, over 8 million petitions spanning 95 years were documented by the Holy Office in support of this Marian dogma.

History shows that graces have been poured on the Church after Marian dogmas are proclaimed. The historic situation of the papacy and the Church was bleak, for example, just before the proclamation of the Immaculate Conception. Pope Pius IX had been chased out of the Vatican by Masonic forces from southern Italy. While in exile in Gaeta, two cardinals approached the beleaguered Holy Father with the remedy to this dire situation: proclaim the dogma of the Immaculate Conception. Pius IX acquiesced to their request and from exile wrote to the world’s bishops to state his intention to proclaim the new Marian dogma. The dogma was proclaimed, the papacy was restored, the Vatican and Church were secured, and the Marian dogma of the Immaculate Conception was subsequently declared infallible by the Holy Father.

The proclamation of the fifth Marian dogma would satisfy God’s condition of never forcing grace upon us. The Holy Father’s free acknowledgement and solemn announcement of Mary’s roles as advocate, mediatrix, and co-redemptrix would allow her to fully enact these motherly roles of intercession on behalf of humanity. Since Mary’s motherly titles also are her motherly functions of grace for the Church, the more solemnly we acknowledge these motherly roles, the more powerfully she can exercise them. If these roles were to be infallibly proclaimed by the Holy Father as the highest authority of the world, this proclamation would inextricably lead to the fullest possible release of heavenly graces through our Blessed Mother.

The proclamation of the dogma of Mary 'Advocate, Mediatrix, and Co-redemptrix' by the Holy Father would enable the Mother of Jesus to shower the world with a historic outpouring of grace, redemption, and peace in a new and dynamic way—an event which Marian apparitions like Fatima refer to as the 'Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.' Pope Francis has been on a blessed tirade of Marian teaching and witness starting with his very first papal act going to St. Mary Major’s Basilica in Rome to thank and honor Our Lady, to his return visit there in early Mary, and to his request to have his papacy consecrated to Our Lady of Fatima on 13 May. The Holy Father will be wielding a powerful spiritual weapon in one hand in October when he consecrates in the world to Our Lady of Fatima. We hope and pray that Pope Francis will soon pick up with his other hand the spiritual weapon the Lady of All Nations offered the Church in Amsterdam by proclaiming the fifth and final Marian dogma. The Holy Father and the Holy Catholic Church will need the weapons of both Fatima and Amsterdam to combat the onslaught of evil as evidenced by the world’s heavier, intensifying, and quickening degeneration, disaster, and war."

mothersuperior7 and Jeanne like this.
  18. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

"The Holy Father’s free acknowledgement and solemn announcement of Mary’s roles as advocate, mediatrix, and co-redemptrix would allow her to fully enact these motherly roles of intercession on behalf of humanity."

I like that sentence :)

Brother al

19. Jackie

Jackie Archangels

"The proclamation of the fifth Marian dogma would satisfy God’s condition of never forcing grace upon us."

Richard67, :cool:

Thanks for saying this, you help me understand concerning the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate
    Heart of Mary.

I try to share with others who balk at the Marian dogmas and especially this final one, it isn't the Church, more important, it is the Blessed Trinity who desires these Truths about Mary to be proclaimed.

20. padraig

padraig Powers

Before the Doctrine of the Immaculate Conception was Declared by the Church there was a big row in the Church as to whether is was true of not. Saints , great saints and theologians took various sides in the argument.

St Catherine of Siena , for instance was very much opposed to the Doctrine and in a very famous, 'vision' of Our Lady was told by her in no uncertain terms and at great length why she was NOT the Immaculate Conception. In fact through the mists of time so firm was 'Our Lady ' in this we can well imagine her stamping her feet and pounding the table for emphasise:D

I often use this as an example when folks want to torpedo this or that visionary gets something wrong. How many times in the course of any one day do any of us get things wrong a 1000, 2000? Yet from visionaries and saints we expect infallibility.:D:D

I look forward with longing expectation to his election. To be alive at the time of the Promulgation of these Dogmas will be such a huge joy and relief.

But anyway I am wondering.

If there was such grave difficulties in coming to terms with the Doctrine of the Immaculate Conception it is hardly surprising there should be even more about the last three Marian Doctrines.

I am not a theologian. But I always imagine that in Co Redemptrix I see Jesus and Mary as the new Adam and Eve. The doorway to restoring Eden the New Jerusalem on Earth.

This being so when the final three Marian Dogmas are Declared the gates of time will swing open to the Era of Peace. I also believe the great Pope who is to do this has been set aside by God and prepared from childhood to Declare these Dogmas is already alive and kicking. :)

I look forward with great longing and expectation to his election.

To be alive when these things happen will be a huge delight for the entire Church

Bartimaeus likes this.