1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

My Heart Will Triumph

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by padraig, Nov 9, 2016.

1. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

I'm assuming that you are asking about Mirjana's book. Yes, the Kindle version is the whole book including the photographs. The Kindle version is not free but it is much cheaper than the printed version.

However, there is a free trial of 'kindle unlimited' which is a service that allows to read a huge selection of kindle books for a monthly fee. To read Mirjana's book for free you need to sign up for 'kindle unlimited' and then cancel before the free trial (30 days) ends. After cancellation you will not have access to the book.

In my opinion it is better to buy the kindle edition for £6.99 then you've got it to keep. The book is outstandingly good and is a great tool for evangelisation.

DonnaS likes this.
  2. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

Potato Sack....I bought the Kindle version and it was the complete book but I am buying a physical hard copy to pass around to my parents, etc...

3. Denise P

Denise P Angels

While I was in Medjugorje I distinctly felt called to pray for the holy souls in purgatory, and have been doing so ever since.

4. padraig

padraig New Member

Praying for the Holy Souls must be very,very necessary because so many are called for ths. I think Our Lady said that most souls at death go to Purgatory.

5. padraig

padraig New Member

Marija tells a funny story in her book which I have been chuckling about all day. :D

She says sometimes, 'hard cases', visted Medugorje to stay at the family guest house. One of them was a dour Italian pilgrim who said he would never beleive. But Marija cames in one day and the man was crying his eyes out. Marija said,

'Was it my cooking?!!'

ROTFL:D:D:D:D

[​IMG]

Heidi, Sanctus and davidtlig like this.
  6. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

In the book Mirjana says to be wary of "messages" and alleged visionaries that promote too much fear about the future as she said that faith doesn't come from fear, but from love.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2016
    Sam and DonnaS like this.
  7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I have a feeling that when the 10 secrets of Medjugorje are revealed there will be plenty of fear in those messages. :eek:

8. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

I think Mirjana said in her book that not all the secrets are negative, as far as I know.

lynnfiat and DonnaS like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

I am gald you mentioned this, Sanctus as I wished to write about the ten secrets of Medugorje.

Anyone who buys this book in order to get some insight into what the en secrets actually are is doomed to disappointment. Other than in a general sense they are not referred to.

But I take a subtext to what Marija says here and is said elsewhere .

In the first place yes, these apparitions are not about fear. Love cannot be forced. Marija and other visionaries have dismissed the more extreme speculation as to what is to happen in the future. It will not be the end of the world, it will not be all out nuclear war and so on... People should not centre on the secrets but on becomming holy, of converting and doing the , 'five stones', fasting, prayer, regualr confession ,mass and scripture. Do this and we do all that Mary is calling us to .

But the subtext I draw regarding the future. Well the visionaries were asked why if the ten secrets contined severe prophesies regarding the futre why they got married and had families. To which they reply that we must get on with life, fulfilling Gods plan. But what they do not do is deny that there are very severe events awaintg us all in the future.

Asl on the book Marija goes on to remind us, basically that we are all going to die and life is very short. This again to me is a subtext tha tindicates very,very grave events indeed in the future.

Doctors differ patients die. But that is my reading of the Secrets. Some not all indicate very,very grave events indeed. Good things, very,very good things too, but some very dire.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    lynnfiat and Sanctus like this.
  10. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

I think the seventh secret is very grave, but was partially mitigated through Mirjana's request by prayer and fasting by a group of people. But she said that after this Our Lady asked her not to request any further reduction of the secrets because "God's will must be done."

DonnaS likes this.
  11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

And to be announced to the world!!

On this day ---- date -- this is going to happen!

So reminds me of the ten biblical plagues announced to the Egyptians.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

I always get mixed up. I used to think that the same ten secrets were given to each visionary. But people tell me each visionary was given different ten secrets. If this were so there would actually be far, far more than ten secrets. I am confused by this.

13. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

As far as I know they are all the same secrets given to each of the visionaries Padraig, but Mirjana was entrusted with the parchment containing the secrets and it is up to her to give them to Father Petar Ljubicic when the time comes and they will then be revealed.

Bella likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

It is exactly like the ten plagues of Egypt and in the same order of increasing severity. This being so we might expect the last secrets to be the clinchers. The last plague of Egypt was the angel of Death killing the First Born, which would mena the tenth secret is the whammy..perhaps the three days of darkness.

I don't know , but I have a whale of a time guessing.:):ROFLMAO:

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think Fatima and Akita messages say the same things. The purification will be good, because it will bring us back to our roots in God. It will be bad for those who suffer with no purpose and eventually die for lack of faith. It will be hard for all.

16. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes that would be my understanding

17. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes like the Egyptians. If the Egyptians had done as told they would have been fine.

The same for us, if we turn to God we will be fine, if we don't then, like the Egyptians we will get hit.

But it is a purification for those who seek God, none of us will be unchanged, we will have our 40 years in the Desert till we reach the Promised Land..the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart.

18. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

Personally, messages that say the living will envy the dead and things like that seem a bit discouraging. The Medjugorje messages seem more encouraging and hopeful about the future to some degree at least.

Bella, Sam and padraig like this.
  19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It is a very odd, but interesting moment we are in today. One one hand, I am most grateful for another day of sunshine, peace and 'business as usual'. Yet, my spirit knows we are on borrowed time because of prayer and that any moment the world we know will come to an abrupt end and a world of uncertainty begins.

Bella and Sanctus like this.
  20. padraig

padraig New Member

When I look at the news head lines from round the world I understand we are no longer talking about prophecy, the storm is actually well underway. It is just slower paced building up that we might have expected, less sudden , but mounting.
    But certainly here.

Sam and Sanctus like this.