1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

More from Fr.Heilman of Nineveh 90 for Life

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by ellen, Jan 27, 2018.

1. ellen

ellen Ellen

2. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

3. ellen

ellen Ellen

You're welcome Carol55..Its seems too good to be true,but Fr H is a hardworking servant of God and is very trustworthy.

AED and Carol55 like this.
  4. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Ellen, Every post I have read from Father Heilman has been wonderful imho. I posted about this prophecy from Saint John Bosco not too long ago and wondered about this March being very special, maybe it will be. Father Heilman has included other very interesting pieces of information that I would have never realized. This is excellent. This priest is amazing in my opinion, he continues to encourage people to pray and pray and pray like no other priest I have seen in recent years.
    Truly excellent!

I hope that you don't mind that I post the entire article,

[​IMG]
    Extra Incentive from St. John Bosco to Join Nineveh 90 for Life
    Fr Richard Heilman January 6, 2018

[​IMG]

I think St. John Bosco wants everyone to join Nineveh 90 for Life. Here’s why I say that …

Well known is St. John Bosco’s “dream of the two columns” where he foresaw the future difficulties of the Church, envisioned as a ship on stormy seas. Several popes strive to moor the Church and anchor it between two columns which arose amid the dangerous waters. The columns symbolized the two devotions to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and to Mary Immaculate, the Help of Christians. Calm and peace for the Church is won only when one of the popes finally succeeds in anchoring the Church between the two columns.

Another symbolic St. John Bosco dream/prophecy is less-known, which can shed light on interpreting the dream of the two columns.

The dream/prophecy ends as follows:

“There shall yet come a violent hurricane. Iniquity is at an end, sin shall cease, and before two full moons shall have shone in the month of flowers, the rainbow of peace shall appear on earth … Throughout the world a sun so bright shall shine as never seen since the flames of the Cenacle until today, nor shall it be seen again until the end of time.”​

Here’s an interesting insight that will blow you away …

This year, there is a rare occurrence of two full moons in the same month … two of these in the same year. When this happens, in any month, the second full moon, in that month, is referred to as a “blue moon.”

Get this …

On January 31, 2018, a super rare event will occur. This will be a “Super, Blue, Blood Moon.” “Super” because the moon is near to the earth. “Blue” because it is the second in a month. “Blood” because it will also be a lunar eclipse.

Okay, that’s pretty cool. But here’s the kicker. January 31 is the Feast of St. John Bosco. Is God highlighting St. John Bosco?

Wait, it get’s better.

Remember that I said there are two Blue Moon events in one year? Want to know when the second one is?

The second Blue Moon will occur in March, which contains the first day of Spring … you know, Spring … when flowers begin to bloom … “and before two full moons shall have shone in the month of flowers.” -St. John Bosco.

There’s more!

The Blue Moon in March occurs on March 31. What’s significant of that date? It coincides with Holy Saturday, which commemorates Our Lord’s descent into Hades and the Harrowing of Hell.

Wait, there’s still more!

Only now have I made all of these connections, concluding with this …

March 31 is DAY 90 OF NINEVEH 90 FOR LIFE!! THE DAY WE ALL MAKE OUR MARIAN CONSECRATION!! WOW!!!

Believe it or not, there is one last thing. St. John Bosco’s dream about the two moons in the month of flowers came to him on the Vigil of the Epiphany. Well …. that’s the same time I am making all of the these connections … the same time I am having an EPIPHANY!

Insert your own interpretations.

Find out more and join Nineveh 90 for Life HERE (My comment: Next one is from 2/13 to 5/13)

Category Heart, Latest Posts

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  5. ellen

ellen Ellen

6. AED

AED Powers

Wow. Thanks for posting. I've been doing this novena. This gives me chills. Wow.

Carol55 and sterph like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

What a marvelous insight John Bosco has provided! Yet, I am cautious, never wanting to jump the gun.:rolleyes:

The dream/prophecy ends as follows:

“There shall yet come a violent hurricane. Iniquity is at an end, sin shall cease, and before two full moons shall have shone in the month of flowers, the rainbow of peace shall appear on earth … Throughout the world a sun so bright shall shine as never seen since the flames of the Cenacle until today, nor shall it be seen again until the end of time.”

I remember the old rhyme, "April showers bring May flowers." That gave me pause. Perhaps Fr. Heilman jumped to conclusions assuming March is the month of flowers. So I looked up when the blue moons are due in the next 20 years during the three months of March, April, and May. It happens only three times: March, 2018; May, 2026; and March 2037. In addition, I researched birth months on the web (anyone can do this), and the May flowers which came up are the lilies of the valley and hawthorn. Both of these are associated with Our Lady!

To say the Era of Peace is to come before March, 2018 seems premature since hard times, while accelerating, have not hit a crescendo. Considering what we've uncovered from numerous other angles, it seems to me that May, 2026, would fit more comfortably with this prophecy. :D:coffee:

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!

Booklady, Heidi, Fatima and 1 other person like this.
  8. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Mario, I agree that a lot would have to happen in a short amount of time. We'll surely know before March 31st if the prophecy relates to this year.

Booklady likes this.
  9. ellen

ellen Ellen

Mario ..You might be right!
    However...there are so many "coincidences" with this "epiphany" of Fr Heilmans that it does give you pause.
    We'll see?!

PS ....I live in the South and flowers start to bloom as early as late February /early March.

AED and Carol55 like this.
  10. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Ellen (& Mario),

I forgot to mention the following fact about the flowers which someone noted on this site, https://franciscan-archive.org/bosco/opera/bosco.html .
    the wild flowers bloom in the month of March in Turin which is the home of Don Bosco.

In addition, many people believe that the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary has already begun.

These things were also discussed on the following thread, http://motheofgod.com/threads/the-great-monarch-and-the-holy-pope.10836/page-13

Edited to add: Another member on that thread also pointed out that "the second full moon in March 2018 will be on Holy Saturday".

March 31, 2018 is Holy Saturday.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Shae likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

In Italy as well.

Carol55 likes this.