1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Toolbar

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by "Quis ut Deus", Nov 21, 2013.

1. A few have mentioned that the toolbar for editing is missing here is a short video that explains a possible reason and solution....

2. Glenn

Glenn Guest

All I want for Christmas is my toolbar back !

3. We'll not for the lack of trying :confused::confused::confused: I can't seem to figure this out as I can see it :confused: Can you post or email a screen shot of your post reply screen please,,,

Is anyone else having the same problem as Glenn ?.?

As another possible solution please log into the forum using a different browser ie if you use Firefox try internet explorer I am using safari typing this and can see the toolbar so I know that safari works :)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  4. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Glenn said: ↑

All I want for Christmas is my toolbar back !

We'll not for the lack of trying :confused::confused::confused: I can't seem to figure this out as I can see it :confused: Can you post or email a screen shot of your post reply screen please,,,

Is anyone else having the same problem as Glenn ?.?

As another possible solution please log into the forum using a different browser ie if you use Firefox try internet explorer I am using safari typing this and can see the toolbar so I know that safari works :)
    Last edited: 32 minutes ago

"Quis ut Deus", 45 minutes ago Edit History Delete IP Warn Report

#3 Like Reply

Go to First Unread
    . .

Glenn
    Notworthy

5. Glenn

Glenn Guest

THe above post show no toolbar. I am already using INTERNET EXP. DONT WOIRRY ,I'LL FIGURE IT OUT SOONER OF LATER.

6. Il check your user settings to see if anything weird is going on ..I have used IE for this post and the toolbar is grand ??:cry::cry:

7. Glenn

Glenn Guest

don't rub it in,lol.

"Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  8. Indy

Indy Praying

When I say the post titled "Missing Toolbar" I thought, interesting name for a new member.

"Quis ut Deus" likes this.
  9. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thats a fantastic name there you go Glenn maybe that's the solution we can delete your account and give you a new one with a brand new shiny name of "missing toolbar"...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

but on a serious note I have identified that some issues seem to be related to google chrome as I am curious could you access the site using firefox and report back if you can see the toolbar...if anyone else is having difficulty seeing
    buttons etc on the site could you also do the same...Thanks again John....

10. padraig

padraig New Member

:confused:Please , John, I am embarrassed we are imposing on you too much, please don't worry about it.

11. Glenn

Glenn Guest

I agree , this is just my problem ,I'll either figure it out or live with it , and offer it up as a sacrifice,lol.

12. I have no toolbar either....just saying....:)

13. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Me either... I, but once I put my pointer over the tool bar it tells me what function it will provide.

14. mine too.

15. padraig

padraig New Member

Fixing things still in progress.
    [​IMG][​IMG]