Mirjana's Jan. 2nd Message

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Lee, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Lee

Lee Principalities

The Message of Our Lady to Mirjana Soldo on January 2, 2009:

Dear children! While great heavenly grace is being lavished upon you, your hearts remain hard and without response. My children, why do you not give me your hearts completely? I only desire to put in them peace and salvation - my Son. With my Son your soul will be directed to noble goals and you will never get lost. Even in greatest darkness you will find the way. My children decide for a new life with the name of my Son on your lips. Thank you.

2. Mario

Mario Powers

In the Letter to the Ephesians Paul warns us not to grieve the Holy Spirit. I am afraid our inadequate response to Our Lady has cost her more than a few tears.

4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

When our Lady addresses us, 'Dear children',

Is she referring to:

a) The whole of humanity
    b) Catholic Christians
    c) Those who read the messages

I take that her messages are for the whole of
    humanity as she is the 'mother of all
    peoples'. So, those who reject her call to
    conversion reject her Son hence the mother's
    Immaculate Heart is wounded.

We who love her must love her more
    and become better 'children' to sooth
    her heart.

4. padraig

padraig Powers

I think, Garabandal you are right in that she is addressing all humanity. But from reading her previous messages there is a kind of circle radiating outward from her call. Firstly she calls the visionaries themselves, then the village of Medugorje, then the Church as a whole then the whole world. For to those whom much has been given much will be asked. Naturally the visionaries and the village are very,very priveledged...in a real way they are the rock on which Our Lady stands.

Then to us Catholics...its naturally much harder for say Jews Protestants or those of other faiths to be responsive as, well they just wouldn't believe.

I think Our Ladys words when you think about it are very,very severe and very,very sad.