military exercises in TX and southwest USA

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by PotatoSack, Mar 28, 2015.

1. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Question for our forum members who live in Texas, Arizona, and southwest in general.

Is there any talk of the special ops military exercises planned in July? Are people concerned? Dry run for martial law? It is getting coverage on drudge, but what are the locals saying?

Sounds like a weird exercise. Special ops parachuting into towns and trying to blend in with citizens. When I visualized martial law in the US, I did not think it would be special ops. Crazy, crazy sad times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html

2. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Thats how Russians took over cremia

Brother al

3. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

First I have heard of this, why is the op called Jade Helm ?? is that short for jade helmet ??

I remember when I was a boy I had a dream of soldiers dressed in black parachuting from the sky and taking over the town where I lived the dream was scary no one was allowed to move, although I put the dream down to being brought up in the troubles, I was confused about the way the soldiers where dressed pretty much like what special forces wear today

View attachment 2773

4. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

oh boy, just posted this in the Plane Crashes thread.....it's all over conspiracy websites...is it true? I don't know.
    Right now there is speculation that the plane pilot had recently converted to Islam....is this true? I don't know.
    But Charlie said to watch for the little things, not something huge. These may be a pile up of the little things.
    Watch, wait and ask God how to serve Him best in these very strange times. Prayers for all here...

5. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

with all the ammo orders placed last year by the govt spoke volumes! somethings up... even the post office (who does have a security branch) obtained 100's of thousands of rounds.

Pray4peace likes this.
  6. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

The more I have read on this story today things just don't stack up ??? the exercise will have agents with blank bullets ?? so if a terrorist group wanted to have a go at them during their wee party they would be defenseless as their guns would be as useful as a chocolate tea pot..?? other commenters suggest a world state takeover??
    I don't think they would advertise and ask permission for such an exercise,they would just do it ..

My firm belief is that this planned op is a smoke screen, some major worldwide event is going to happen between july and september they know about it and they are strategically placing agents on the ground to control mass hysteria my first guess is an approaching asteroid...

this guy thinks differently

7. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I suspect disinformation as well. Naming towns in Texas they will infiltrate? The article I read also said citizens will be asked to report suspicious activity - this would let them know a) how good they are at being undetected, and b) how much cooperation they have from ordinary citizens.

By targeting these particular states it sure looks like they want to infiltrate and determine how best to contain the biggest pockets of likely resistance. If they wanted to be in place for civil unrest, they would be targeting the big cities where violence is likely to erupt once government money dries up.

Regarding announcing their plans: there are Divine laws the enemy must follow. As I understand it, the satan must inform his victims what he plans to do. When I think back on the election of 2008, Obama was known as a community organizer, which is a "job" straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook, "Rules for Radicals", which is dedicated to satan.

Verne dagenais and Bonaventure like this.
  8. Infant Jesus of Prague

reports say an illegal alien crosses the US border every 30 plus seconds with this amnesty proclamation.If you go bacl last year these same states were the biggest protesters of illegals being bus'd into communities and droped of to wander to where ever.Maybe a crack down on protests??? or upcoming protests...

9. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

There's definitely more to this story than meets the eye. With all the illegals crossing these days, it's my understanding that many are coming over from countries other than Mexico. Muslim prayer books and prayer rugs have been found by border agents and on private property. I wonder if the government knows something about Islamic terrorists in the U.S.

But then again, if it really was about Islamic terrorists crossing the border, would the government try to defend it's citizens?!:confused:

The government seems to have more of a self-serving agenda.

Very curious...

10. padraig

padraig Powers

Why Texas?

(Could it be because this area has been set aside by God as a major Marian refuge...that the people of this region pose a particualr danger to the powers-that-be?)

Bonaventure likes this.
  11. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

definately more to it than meets the eye. but who knows what.

In thinking about it, the timing is jumping out at me, especially with some people's feelings that events might really get into gear in the fall or sometime in September. This "exercise" ends in September, so special ops could be "in place" throughout the southwest for martial law if events call for it. Also in thinking about it, it probably would take special ops to uphold martial law in that part of the country, given well...it's that part of the country...which is a compliment! Yes, Obama has announced nearly everything controversial he has done. but most citizens are too busy or simply don't care. I know most in my family just shrugs their shoulders when I bring stuff like this up.

I can't imagine all of TX will be a refuge. It is one HUGE state!! And the citizens there will defend their land for sure from anyone who will try to take it away. That is why I think the ops will "set stuff up" from July through September. You don't mess with Texas :D

Then again, info wars could have it all wrong. They have gotten stuff completely wrong before. I have a feeling though, we are being lied to regarding the reason for this "exercise". I also still believe there will not be another presidential election in this country...so in my book, things will need to start happening on a larger scale soon.

Bonaventure, kathy k and Pray4peace like this.
  12. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

This Military Op does seem a bit strange but if it's Special Ops Folks then .. I believe .. those people are the most Patriotic-n-God Fearing in the Military and some kind of nefarious "Take-Over" doesn't make sense ... on the other hand .. Not much makes sense These Days :( As we saw recently, USA, in the Bundy Ranch Incident, it won't take much to bring out The Militia! And just like Lexington, Concord and the Alamo in 1836 Texas, Patriots from surrounding States would come out in huge numbers if some Silly S*** in Washington DC thought that another "Invasion of Red Coats/Mexicans/Yankees/" would be a great way to Transform" the USA!
    GOD SAVE THE USA AND ALL HERE!!!

13. Infant Jesus of Prague

Texas has its own Electric power grid,the USA is divided into three parts...East, West and Texas. Texas, I believe is the only state in the Union with the right to secede from the USA written into its state constitution. So she is a stand alone country really

Bonaventure likes this.
  14. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

The InterNet/Blogosphere is going wild with this planned "Exercise" .... I'm even guessing that most Red State (even some Blue State) YellowDog Democrats are feeling a great sense of UNEASE over this and what/where the USA and Planet Earth is headed now! A New Mexico (Blue State) Buddy sent me this YouTube with many more to be seen on the right.

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

15. kathy k

kathy k Guest

16. local

local Guest

Honestly, people shouldn't freak out about this. Spec ops has trained in towns before. In fact, there is a town that actively participates in a final exercise at the end of each Green Beret training cycle. If you look at how big the Spec Ops departments have become, due to the nature of modern warfare in relation to terrorists, it makes sense that larger areas/more towns are part of training. Don't go down the conspiracy rabbit holes...

17. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

What if they know that in a short time (before the end of this year) they'll have to declare martial law for real?

18. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

So Local...we shouldn't freak out eh? I see Americans corralling Americans. We've gone pass the rabbit hole...we've gone plaid. Thanks to those Americans who voted Obama into office (not)...you voted for a antichrist.

19. local

local Guest

First of all, I did not vote for Obama.

And, yes, the martial law bugaboo has been adopted by all sorts tin hat conspiracy groups which, thanks to the internet, have grown and sadly sucked in folks that should rely more on reason (and as St Padre Pio always encouraged - hope).

20. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

I did not mean to infer you personally voted for Obama...just those who did. Secondly...I remember the "tin foil hat" folk use to warn people about the masonic, satanic globalist agenda... and yet here it is. The US economy is in the process of imploding...the riots in Ferguson are a preview of the state of things to come. Civil war is coming and so is martial law my friend. Poor people...Noah wore a" tin foil hat "...until flood came.