1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Voris...the Vortex: I told you so

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Beth B, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Proof that the the American Catholc church has been infiltrated by the godless, leftist Democratic Party.
    Pray for America.... It's Catholic Church is being corrupted from within....

Carol55, Mac, BrianK and 1 other person like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

image.jpeg After WikiLeaks, Catholic Democrats Must Choose

https://www.catholicvote.org/after-wikileaks-catholic-democrats-must-choose/

There are Catholic leaders who, despite the Democratic Party’s aggressive promotion of evils such as abortion and the desecration of marriage, cannot bring themselves to roundly rebuke it. In fact there is a way in which some Catholic leaders have passively encouraged support for the Democratic Party. One way of doing so is known as the “Seamless Garment” or “Consistent Life Ethic,” which, as Crux’s John Allen recently reported, is making a comeback after a brief loss of clout.

Put briefly, the “Seamless Garment” view:

a) Places abortion, homosexual “marriage,” and attacks on religious liberty on equal moral footing with other evils

b) Exhorts us to politically support whomever opposes the highest number of evils

Armed with the Seamless Garment, all Catholic Democrats have needed to do is make the case that, though the Democratic Party is pro-abortion, anti-marriage, and against religious liberty, it nevertheless opposes the highest number of perceived evils. And so the Seamless Garment offers all the necessary factors for a calculus that recommends a pro-abortion, anti-marriage vote.

One would think Catholic Democrats should be expected to make the strongest statements in reaction to the leaks. It seems to me that they really must choose: Do they love their faith, or the policies of the Democratic Party?

After all, Halpin’s and Palmieri’s jeers were directed at core aspects of the Church’s sacred tradition and moral doctrines—from dismissing Catholic teachings on sexuality to mocking the Sacrament of Baptism and the Holy Land itself.

And Newman and Podesta’s comments went to the heart of the Catholic Church’s public witness, clearly with an eye to thwarting it. Their discussion about “planting” a “revolution” or “Catholic Spring” was written in the context of the Church’s opposition to the historic government overreach of the Health and Human Services Mandate, which required Catholic organizations to fund the provision of abortifacient drugs despite their moral objections.

What we are talking about here is forcing the Body of Christ into the form of a slave to the Culture of Death. The bald malevolence of the leaked emails make this so apparent that it is no longer possible for Catholics of good will to think of the Democratic Party as the rightful political home for Faithful Catholics.

Are we Democrats or Catholics? In the coming weeks the reactions of fellow Catholics, especially those in positions of leadership and public authority, will tell us.

3. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

As I was listening to Voris mention all the cozy relationships between the Bishops, their staff and the Obama Administration, I suddenly was reminded of something that has always puzzled me: the fact that I remember in an old Catholic prophecy that the Antichrist's mother will be a harlot and his father will be a bad bishop. I got to do a search for that specific prophecy but I'm pretty sure I am remembering it correctly and it has always struck me as puzzling - the part about the bad bishop being the father of the Antichrist. Well, it's not so puzzling anymore.

Beth B likes this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

5. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

If Catholics put Hillary in like they put Obama in, then I fear the Catholic Church here in America will be the first to feel God's Chastisement. How's that old saying go: "make a deal with the devil and expect to get burned..."

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I don't know about that, but safe to say....the spirit of the antichrist is alive.

7. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

La Salette I think Richard.