1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Medjugorje’s November 2, 2016 Message

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Sam, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Sam

Sam Archangels

Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s November 2, 2016 Message
    Given through Mirjana

“Dear children, to come to you and to make myself known to you is a great joy for my motherly heart.
    It is a gift from my Son for you and for others who are coming.
    As a mother I am calling you: love my Son above everything.
    In order to love Him with all your heart, you need to come to know Him.
    You will come to know Him through prayer.
    Pray with the heart and with your feelings.
    To pray means to think of His love and sacrifice.
    To pray means to love, to give, to suffer and to offer.
    I am calling you, my children, to be apostles of prayer and love.
    My children, it is a time of vigilance.
    In this vigil I am calling you to prayer, love and trust.
    As my Son will be looking in your hearts, my motherly heart desires for Him to see unconditional trust and love in them.
    The united love of my apostles will live, will conquer and will expose evil.
    My children, I was a chalice of the God-man;
    I was God's instrument.
    That is why I am calling you, my apostles, to be a chalice of the true and pure love of my Son.
    I am calling you to be an instrument through which all those who have not come to know the love of God—who have never loved—may comprehend, accept and be saved.
    Thank you, my children.”

While Our Lady was leaving, Mirjana saw a chalice.

Jeanne, Indy, josephite and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

A time of vigilance...

Julia, josephite, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  3. Lily

Lily Angels

In a world full of gossip, rumor, and innuendo, the words of the Blessed Mother are like balm for our souls.

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I was God's instrument.
    That is why I am calling you, my apostles, to be a chalice of the true and pure love of my Son.

WOW - the chalice of suffering!!

5. Mario

Mario Powers

Garabandal, I didn't see your post at first because I was in the middle of typing- looks like we got the same idea at the same time!:)

I was God's instrument.
    I am calling you to be an instrument through which all those who have not come to know the love of God—who have never loved—may comprehend, accept and be saved.
    Thank you, my children.”

While Our Lady was leaving, Mirjana saw a chalice.

The use of chalice, as an image for who we are to be, is pregnant with meaning. Generally, we only use the word in a liturgical setting, specifically as the cup which holds the Precious Blood of Christ. Thus the love of Mary's Son which we are to pour forth always holds a sacrificial emphasis!

God's Will be done!(y)

Safe in the Flames of the Sacred Heart!

Jeanne, Julia, Indy and 2 others like this.
  6. garabandal

garabandal Powers

[​IMG]

Jeanne, Julia, josephite and 4 others like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

[​IMG]

Jeanne, josephite, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

First time this phrase has been used.

Normally our Lady uses the phrase 'this time of grace'.

9. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

Someone mentioned on the forum here before that the devil will always tell us we have plenty of time and to put things off in changing our lives. Our Lady telling us to be vigilant must be the opposite of that and that things are picking up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  10. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

A time of vigilance defined by Jesus:

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. (Mat 24:42)
    Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. (Mat 25:13)
    Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed iswilling, but the flesh is weak. (Mat 26:41)
    Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning. (Mrk 13:35)
    Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak. (Mrk 14:38)
    Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (Luk 21:36)

I was God's instrument
    - the direct reference to Mediatrix

I was a chalice of the God-man - the reference to Coredemptrix

Jeanne, Sam and josephite like this.
  11. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8

Jeanne, Sam, fallen saint and 3 others like this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

So many wise posts. What else needs written? Now we must act.

13. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

We are now invited to take the Oil of God, Grace, by the confession. We became drowsy in our generosity and fell asleep in our charity. Now wake up! The Bridegroom is near, He is coming looking in our hearts, looking for prayer, love and confidence.
    So beautiful message in its substance

14. Sam

Sam Archangels

After a time of vigilance, what struck me was:

The united love of my apostles will live, will conquer and will expose evil.

LittleVoice, SgCatholic and Sanctus like this.
  15. LittleVoice

LittleVoice WOE WOE WOE

Very good point! UNITED LOVE
    Now, are we united? I think that not. The most of these apostles do not believe in the end of the times. Each of these apostles have his own opinion. These apostles are arguing with each other. These apostles do not love so fervently just as the early Christians.
    But our love will be UNITED? By what Authority?

If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Only new individual or universal Pentecost can mould our hearts or hearts of mankind

Sam and Mario like this.
  16. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

"Will conquer and will expose evil". I wonder what that will look like and how it will happen. It sounds encouraging.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
    Sam likes this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

Poor Hillary

Sam and Sanctus like this.
  18. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

All we need to do is 'KEEP WATCH AND PRAY.'

I wish I could find the Taize chant. ' Stay here and keep watch with Me, watch, and pray.' It is perfect for this Medjugorje message.

josephite and Sanctus like this.
  19. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Is it not possible for us to respond to Blessed Mothers message by going to Eucharistic Adoration.
    There we can meditate on the Passion and Death of Jesus in atonement for our own sins and those of all generations from Adam to the last man.

At Eucharistic Adoration those present are united in love for Jesus, and it would seems like what Blessed Mother is asking.
    I don't think it is necessary to bring to mind the Judas's and doubting Thomas's of our day. Just unite in heart and spirit with Saint John and the holy women who stayed with Blessed Mother right to the end. I don't think they would have had room in their minds or hearts for anything but love and compassion for what Jesus suffered to save us all from eternal loss, and all we have to do is ask for His Mercy.

Merciful Jesus, I trust in Thee. Jesus and Mary, I love you. Save souls. Save the consecrated.

Vigilance is like keeping watch, or being watchful or alert as far as I know. Offering our little trials and difficulties in union with the sufferings of Jesus and Mary is a way to become the Chalices or instruments of offering. And we can do this to the best of our ability. Jesus will make up for what is missing in our imperfect human hearts. Eucharistic Adoration must be the perfect time to ask Jesus to accept our little crosses offered with love for His sake. And with our little sacrifices Jesus will convert the Judas's and doubting Thomas's of our day. I have read that conversion requires sacrifices, and I think Blessed Mother is saying this in a way.

If Jesus should pass by, let us hope He finds us ready as Blessed Mother says in her message, He will be inspecting our hearts, and Blessed Mother does not want Him to be disappointed in us. Thank you Blessed Mother for letting us know Jesus is planning to pass over and inspect us servants in exile in the near future.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  20. Inis Eoghain

Inis Eoghain New Member

Julia, is this the one?

DonnaS, Sam and Julia like this.