Medjugorje - "The Great Prophecy" Is Unfolding

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by ministryvalues, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

These are some fascinating questions picadillo has posed...ones I have always wondered about myself. Why did our Lady at Fatima say the faith would be preserved in Portugual...when it is obvious it hasn't been. What about father Gobbi and multiple other visionaries/seers whose prophecies have failed to pan out at least partially as given? Do these questions make one uncomfortable...does it challenge ones faith ? If so...do not fear. God loves those who seek the truth...(and one does most certainly pay dearly for truth). Let truth take us where it will. These questions must be posed. This is why private revelation can be a minefield and it is essential not to be so much wedded to private revelation as to live out what we already know to be true in the Deposit of Faith . It would seem that the Catholic Catechisis has been neglected...and at times even surplanted by private revelation. Excuse me if I mull about in my mind...but we have the Seven Rivers of grace to drink from ...copiously if we want...those being the seven Sacraments.
    I love prophecy...and love to try and discern it...but I hope in the end it serves it true function which is to glorify God. Just a impulse I felt needed to be said...Peace!

picadillo and miker like this.
  2. Mac

Mac Guest

Timothius said...Why did our Lady at Fatima say the faith would be preserved in Portugual...when it is obvious it hasn't been.

What Our Lady said was 'The DOGMA of the Faith would be preserved'
    There is a difference , which would be more clear if we had the following words.The Dogma has not been changed . Yet the teachings have ,and obviously the Laws in Portrugal.And the new teachings and interpretations are the problem.And are likely what are warned about in the full secret.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

So obviously there will be a schism and in some countries 'the dogma of the faith' will be abandoned.

Last message/warning of our Lady at Garabandal June 18th 1965 ' Many Cardinals, many Bishops, many priests are on the path of perdition and they take many souls with them'.

Mac likes this.
  4. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Mac, in all fairness to the quote in question. When you read he whole paragraph, it references Mary, (the Mediatrix of all graces), saying that , "I have put the light in you" Then she say's "follow the light in you". The only way your argument would work is if you eliminate Mary first words as sentence or two earlier.

I have been cautious about LTTW, but the argument you are trying to make her doesn't add up to concern when taken in full context.

Mac likes this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Guest

I may not be the best to answer your questions, but will give a stab at it that brings me content.
    1. The dogma of the faith has not left the people of Portugal. What government allows does not necessarily impact the dogma of the faith held in the heart of the faithful. In other words I would substitute the word dogma to say the apostasy in the rest of the world has not effected those in Portugal.
    2. The fact that exact timing of prophetic messages, like Father Gobbi's or St. John Bosco's, (to have been prophesized to take place before the end of the pervious millennium) not being fully manifested by the turn of the millennium does not make me uncomfortable with them for this reason. I get the same argument from some of my older kids, whom I taught much the same to while raising them. Some tell me now that they doubt, because I was saying the same things 25 years ago to them and now they have become complacent. But, our Lady has made clear in many messages since the turn of the new millennium that she had petitioned our Lord for more time, more mercy, and he has granted it to her. She now say's she can no longer hold back the arm of his justice. I have no problem accepting this delay of God's justice, because of his plea from his mother whom we know he cannot say no to. Would you say no to Mary? Even Mary knew God's justice demands it, she just bought us a little more time, which this sinful soul is in much ingratitude for. The time is now.

6. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Daria,

I read this on another forum and I thought it was worth reposting. These are not my words but are my sentiments:

Look at me. I am posting from uk. Other posters are in Sweden, canada, norway, us and many other nations that are part of nato, eu or european and american nations.
    We love our country and our people but we are waking up and are not blind patriots anymore.
    We are asking ourselves
    Why are we paying so much taxes
    Why do we have to go to wars
    Why do we have to kill people
    Why do we need a war machine.
    If we started spending the military budget on growing food.
    If we stopped robbing smaller nations and instead helped them out.
    They wouldn't need to come to our countries to live.
    They would have their own industries, food and shelter.
    Why do we need to go over, kill them and take everything away? Why?
    We are waking up and are no longer in sync with out leaders.
    Its not because we are traitors for supporting russia.
    But we are making a loud statement against our leaders.

Now, our leaders have two choices.
    1. To suppress or kill everyone of us, which is impossible since more and more of us are being born again in to a new understanding.
    2. Or bow out and leave us to choose the kind of leaders that are in sync with our thoughts.

3. There is no number 3 which would have been ww3. We as humans have come too far to allow these murderers to destroy the world. Its not gonna happen.

Another comment I believe is true:

With the UN security vote 10 out of the 12 members fell in line with the new world order China knew there was the possibility of sanctions if it voted no so it abstained,the no vote was left to Russia.The Wizard of Oz has been working on a one world government for decades now and he is close to achieving his goal with puppet governments or undue influence the world wide,even my own countries leaders are vetted by the US ambassador we only get to vote for pre approved candidates in on the agenda of a global corporate fascist state.

Russia is about the last line in the sand,yes Putin is a ba...rd but to fight fire you need fire in this case.The stakes are much higher than just the Ukraine because once there is one world government the smiley face of Western fascism comes off and the planet descends into hell.

7. Fatima

Fatima Guest

I might add one more comment from my post above. The knowledge of prophecy that I have developed in the past 5 years is substantially greater than all the knowledge I gathered from the pervious 25 years. Why? The internet! Most everything in the pervious years was from books. The last few years on Catholic forums, especially this forum, has expedited my understanding 100 fold. These forums have allowed me to put many puzzles in place that I could not have done on my own before. For instance, youtube video's of Father Malachi Martin, Father Amorth, the Fatima Path to Peace Conference (that I would not have found accept through MOG forum), God Speaks Will You Listen (which came from gracious people on MOG forum), Garabandal from Glenn, Living in the Divine Will from MOG, etc....
    I could go on and on, but to save time I won't. Just know that I am indebted to the Mother of God for pleading a little more time for God's mercy, or I would not have been nearly as prepared as I am now to fight the good fight. Thank you Padraig and thank all of you for sharing your wisdom of this times. God Bless you all (y)

Indy and Miriam like this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Guest

If anyone thinks for a moment that Putin does not want a one world government you are kidding yourself. Putin, like Hitler, wants a one world government too, but does not want to share it with other power mongers. He wants it all for himself and we will all see it soon enough. Peace, that this person who wrote this messages desires, will only come as Our Lady of Fatima foretold, which is through the Consecration of Russia to her Immaculate Heart. There is no other way, so get the message out. The peace plan has been given from heaven. Your own way will not work. Man is sinful and will not/cannot find peace doing it his/her own way.

9. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Mac,

Thank God for that, that means the "dogma of the faith" has been preserved worldwide, we just need to see the rest of the secret!

Mac likes this.
  10. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Fatima,

Are you admitting that the rulers of the West also want a one-world government and does not want to share it with the other power mongers? That is exactly what I have been saying all this time.

11. Fatima

Fatima Guest

picadillo, I have always understood Obama to want a one world government, as well as other high rollers. As I have posted many times, it is not only power mongers in the USA, it is them and others throughout the world who want this. Some leaders, however, like Putin, would like to have this power themselves. Our infamous leader is willing to share it.

12. Mac

Mac Guest

Thanks Fatima, your right of course, I allowed my predjudice to mislead me.[actually i followed the light inside me, instead of sound Catholic guidance.]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
  13. Mac

Mac Guest

As Garabandal points out in post#223 it is likely some countries will likely not hold to Dogma.

14. concernedforusa

concernedforusa New Member

To Fatima (Part I):

I apologize for the late response, but I was watching my grandchildren during this weekend, so, I did not have an opportunity to answer you before. Because this site does not allow posting more than 1000 characters in one reply, I will make my reply in two parts.

You wrote:
    In your comment above, you presented some hypothetical scenario: What if?

I think that, at first, I should present some historical facts, then, we will take a look at a hypothetical scenario.

First of all we will take a look at what Russia actually was and at what it actually is. In my previous comment, I wrote that Russia was introduced to Christianity in 988 AD, when Vladimir, the ruler of the ancient Rus (Russia) was baptized by the Patriarch of Constantinople. The capital of the ancient Rus (Russia) was Kiev. And what is Kiev? Kiev is a capital of Ukraine today. Ancient Rus (Russia) actually originated in Ukraine!

With the baptism of Vladimir, the ruler of Kiev, the Christian Church of Rus (Russia) was born. The head of the Christian Church of Rus (Russia) was the Patriarch of Constantinople. The Patriarch of Constantinople appointed the Metropolitan who governed the Church of Rus (Russia). The headquarters of the Metropolitan of Rus (Russia) was located in Kiev (Ukraine).

Centuries after Vladimir, the rulers of ancient Rus (Russia) moved their capital from Kiev to Moscow. Later, the European territory with a capital in Moscow got the name Russia, and the European territory with a capital in Kiev got the name Ukraine. The Russian and the Ukrainian people are the same people! They are the siblings of the same parents!

When the rulers of the ancient Rus (Russia) moved their capital from Kiev to Moscow, the Metropolitans of the Church of Rus (Russia) also moved their headquarters from Kiev to Moscow. The Church of Rus (Russia) was the only Church to which Christians of Russia and of Ukraine belonged from the ancient times. The Church of Rus (Russia) later began to call itself the Russian Orthodox Church. And the head of the Russian Orthodox Church became the Patriarch. People of Russia AND Ukraine always belonged to the Russian Orthodox Church. The Patriarch of Russian Orthodox Church was and IS the spiritual leader of BOTH Russia AND Ukraine. Both the Russian and Ukrainian people represent a SINGLE flock of the Russian Orthodox Church!

In fact, whenever I was talking about Russian Christians, I actually meant the Christians of BOTH Russia and Ukraine.

The Russian Orthodox Church has a responsibility to protect its flock which are Russian and Ukrainian Christians TOGETER!

In my previous comment, I’ve wrote that Crimea always was the Russian territory, not Ukrainian territory. In 1700s, Russian soldiers drove out Muslim Tatars from the Crimea. The Crimea was soaked with Russian blood, not Ukrainian blood. From 1700s and on, Crimea was a part of Russia.

I’ve already mentioned that in 1960, Nikita Khrushchev, then a leader of the USSR, gave the Crimea to Ukraine, because the Crimea had borders with Ukraine. In Khrushchev’s mind, it did not make any difference because, at that time, the USSR was still one country.

When, in 1991, Russia and Ukraine became separate countries, it was decided that the Russian and the Ukrainian fleets will share naval bases in Crimea, particularly, in Sevastopol.

If Ukrainian government wants the Crimea only for itself, the result will be a war. Russia will never give up Crimea, and Russians have all rights to do so. Putin is a head of state, and, as very head of state does, he must protect the interests of Russia. And, believe me, Russian cause is a just cause.

Not only people of Russia know that the Crimea rightfully belonged, belongs and will belong to Russia, people of Ukraine also know precisely that. The overwhelming majority of people living in Crimea are Russians. On March 16, 2014, 93% of people of Crimea voted for re-joining the Crimea to Russia. As you may understand this matter is settled and this case is closed.

But, let us to consider the following hypothetical scenario. Let us assume that the Ukrainian government contrary to loudly expressed will of people of the Crimea decided to send Ukrainian military in Crimea to fight Russians. First of all, let me tell you that the Ukrainian soldier is the exact copy of the Russian soldier. Both of them are equipped with the same modern weaponry and both of them have the same courage in the battle. However, in the case of the Crimean conflict, the Russian soldier believes that he is fighting for the Russian territory to protect Russian people living in this Russian territory. The Russian soldier absolutely believes that he is fighting for a just and noble cause. And the Ukrainian soldier, in this particular case, absolutely AGREES with the Russian soldier in a sense that the Russian soldier is fighting for a just cause. In this case of the military conflict in the Crimea, the Ukrainian military will be absolutely destroyed, only because the Russian soldier believes that he is fighting for a just cause and the Ukrainian soldier does not believe that he (the Ukrainian soldier) is fighting for a just cause.

Let us assume further, that after his victory in the Crimea, Putin became totally insane and he decided to invade Ukraine itself. Believe me, Putin would do this only and only if he stopped to think rationally and if, in fact, he became insane. In this scenario, the Russian military will not fight for just cause any more. Ukrainian people would rightfully think that their mother country is invaded by foreign troops. Ukrainian people will resist foreign invaders by any means they have in their disposal. In this scenario, the Russian soldiers would fight unarmed Ukrainian civilians. Let us assume that the mass massacres of Ukrainian civilian population take place next.

You are forgetting the one very important thing, the most important thing, I would say. The Ukrainian people, as well as the Russian people, are the SINGLE flock of the Russian Orthodox Church. Putin, in fact, would be killing the flock of the Russian Orthodox Church! You also should understand that, now, the Russian Orthodox Church is very powerful and influential and it is supported by its flock: the Russian and the Ukrainian people. The Russian Orthodox Church is fed up with killing of its flock and its clergy in the past by Communists, it will never allow it to happen again.

If Putin allows killings of the flock of the Russian Orthodox Church, he is a political corpse, to say the least. The Russian Orthodox Church will excommunicate him, as the very first action. Then, the Russian Orthodox Church will demand to put Putin on the trial for the crimes against humanity. And, believe me, in this scenario, Putin will be tried in Russia and convicted in Russia, unless the judges come to decision that Putin is insane and could not be hold responsible for his actions. In this case, Putin will be placed in the mental hospital.

So, your hypothetical scenario cannot and will not happen.

You wrote:
    First of all, I absolutely agree with you. As far as I am concerned, Obama is a very mediocre person, to say the least. And, as many mediocre people do, Obama has a very grand vision of his own person. Obama envisions himself as the first Caliph of the Islamic Caliphate which he tirelessly works to re-create. He envisions himself the Mahdi, and the Mahdi in Islamic sources is the Antichrist in the Bible. But, Obama is not concerned with the Bible, because, as every faithful Muslim does, Obama believes that the Bible is man-made hopelessly corrupted book. Why he should be concerned about what this man-made hopelessly corrupted book says?

Second, who told you that the Antichrist will be exceptionally intelligent man? Was Hitler intelligent man? No! Of course, Hitler believed that he was exceptionally intelligent person, as many mediocre people do. Just read his book “Mein Kamp” to see how “intelligent” Hitler was. In the top leadership of Nazi Germany, no one had a higher education. Every one of them had education well below a high school education.

Third, I said that Obama is the Antichrist, and I said that ALL the Totality of the Scripture proves it. But, I has not given you any proof yet. So, you have all rights to doubt it.

(to be continued)

15. concernedforusa

To Fatima (Part II):

You wrote:

From the very first day that I started to comment on this website, I told that we can rely with 100% assurance only on the prophecies in the Old Testament and in the New Testament. I also told that we can rely with 100% assurance on the words of our Lady of Fatima given in 1917 to three Portuguese children. We know that this event did happen; thousands of eyewitnesses gave their testimony. This event was accompanied by genuine miracles. And, finally, the Catholic Church thoroughly investigated this event and concluded that it was genuine appearance and the genuine words of the Blessed Virgin.

Like the Roman Catholic Church, The Russian Orthodox Church (and, in fact, all Eastern Orthodox Churches) has its own Saints, men and women of the past who lived holy lives and deserved the title of the Saints. Many of the Saints of the Russian Orthodox Church spoke about the End of Times. However, the prophecies of the Russian Saints, as well as the prophecies of the Roman Catholic Saints are neither the Old Testament prophecies, nor the New Testament prophecies. The point is that the prophecies of Saints must be taken into account with a certain degree of reservation.

When we talk about the End of Times prophecies, we can rely with 100% assurance ONLY on the Prophecies in the Old Testament, on the Prophecies in the New Testament and on the Words of Our Lady of Fatima.

Nevertheless, you absolutely disregard the Prophecies in the OT and in the NT. Do you know that the Daniel’s 70 Weeks Prophecy (Daniel 9:24-27) is absolutely solved? I bet that you don’t. Daniel’s 70 Weeks Prophecy pinpointed the dates of the First and the Second Comings of Lord Jesus Christ. All totality of the Prophecies in the OT and NT pinpointed the exact date of the Second Coming, the identity of the Antichrist and the identity of Two Witnesses of Revelation. I bet that you have no idea about it.

You told that you trust only in the Catholic prophecy. Then, of course you trust the Prophecy of Our Lady of Fatima, as you should.

Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999) was an ordained Jesuit priest. He was an insider in the Vatican, and he was one of few people who actually read the 3rd secret of Fatima, the secret that was not made public neither in Father Martin’s time nor today, in our time.

On December 3, 1997, Father Malachi Martin was interviewed on the Coast to Coast radio show. He was discussing the 3rd secret of Fatima.

The link to the video "Malachi Martin talks about the 3rd secret of Fatima and 3 Days” is posted below. This video (audio presentation) lasts just 8 minutes and is worth listening.

At the point 4:37 to 5:10:

The host of this show asked:

"Is there a time table that you are aware of regarding the 3rd secret but you cannot speak, but we can read between lines?"

Father Malachi Maritn answered:

"Yes, it is not 200 years away, it is not 60 years away, it is not 20 years away".

Father Malachi Martin died in 1999. This interview was taken on December 3, 1997. Malachi Martin said that the culmination of the Great Tribulation which precedes the Second Coming is not even 20 years away. That means that the Second Coming will happen before the year 2017!

That is exactly right! According to Daniel’s 70 Weeks Prophecy (Daniel 9:24-27) the Second Coming will occur on October 3, 2016, the Feast of the Trumpets. This was corroborated by Genesis, All of the OT End of Times Prophecies and ALL of the NT End of Times Prophecies, particularly by the Revelation.

And let me assure you that the Vatican knows about this!

(the End of my reply to Fatima)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  16. Fatima

Fatima Guest

concernedforusa, thanks for the history lesson. I will try to respond to some of what you have written.
    1) My scenario with Putin can and will happen, as what he will unleash on mankind and various countries will be so fast that the Orthodox Bishops will not have time to gather to excommunicate him, much less does he even care at that point.
    2) Obama is not after a Islamic Caliphate. He is after his own domain. He is not the least bit concerned for the Muslim faith, as most Muslim leaders can't stand him. If one were to profile him, the best description I would give is that he is a Marxist through and through. He is not the Antichrist, just a puppet.
    3) I do not claim to be a scripture scholar as you may. However I do know enough about prophecies of the OT and NT that I can deal with them. Do you even know what Daniel's 70 weeks of years mean? I don't disregard it as you claim, in fact it is something I have studied to your surprise. 70 weeks of years is 490 years [One week of years = 7 years. Half of the week of years is 3.5 years]. The Antichrist reigns for 'one week of years' or 7 years (Daniel 9:27), but he wages war on the Church for 3.5 years of his reign. As St. Irenaeus (115-202 AD) taught, he will come right before the return of Jesus. The kingdom of the ten kings must occur before the Antichrists reign. Has this happened in your opinion? If So, please explain. Daniel speaks much on this subject of the Antichrist and the ten last kings. After the 10 kings, the Antichrist will take the place of one of them according to scripture (Daniel 11:21). Please explain when this has taken place as you are the scripture scholar. Your personal premise seems gravely flawed based on scripture alone.
    4) The abomination of the desolation (the abolishment of the Mass) lasts for 3.5 years and this event does not come until after the great Warning from God, so your theory does not add up to take place by October 3, 2016.....sorry!
    5) Hope you can see that I do not only cling to Catholic prophecy as you have stated.
    6) Finally, I am aware of all of Father Malachi Martins youtube video's and his prophecies. The 3rd secret does not deal with the Antichrist, but the Great Tribulation, prior to the era of peace. The Antichrist will come after the 10 kings.

17. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I will listen to a little more than just the bible and Fatima. I will also listen to approved mystics and saints like this one:

And after these shall arise Antichrist and having by the signs and lying wonders of his magical deceit, beguiled the Jews as though he were the expected Christ, he shall afterwards characterize himself by all kinds of excesses of cruelty and lawlessness…and he shall perpetrate such things for 3 years and 6 months

"Antichrist will exceed in malice, perversity, lust, wickedness, impiety, and ruthlessness and barbarity all men that have ever disgraced human nature. Hence St. Paul emphatically calls him `the man of sin the son of perdition, the wicked one, whose birth and coming is through the operation of Satan, in all manner of seduction and iniquity.' (2 Thess., 2). Through his great power, deceit and malice he shall succeed in decoying or forcing to his worship two thirds of mankind; the remaining third part of men will continue true to the faith and worship of Jesus Christ most steadfastly. But in his satanic rage and fury, Antichrist will persecute these brave and devout Christians during three years and a half, and torture them with such an extremity of barbarity, with all the old and newly invented instruments of pain, as to exceed all past persecutors of the Church combined. He will oblige all his followers to bear impressed upon their foreheads or right hands the mark of the Beast and will starve to death all those who refuse to receive it."

This one shall seize the power of the Roman Empire and shall falsely style himself Christ. By the name Christ he shall deceive the Jews who are expecting the anointed and he shall seduce the Gentiles by his magical illusions.
    -- St. Cyril of Jerusalem, 386 AD

I do not see Obama seizing power of the Roman Empire or deceiving the Jews as the Christ. Obama is a puppet and has probably already surrendered yo Russia or really the globalists and America will fall bad. It will be horrifying and all us Americans can do is trust in The Lord and Our Mother. How I pray for all my faithful fellow Americans to be sheltered safely under her most blessed and holy mantle.

Ang and PotatoSack like this.
  18. concernedforusa

To Fatima:

You wrote:
    Your scenario is a hypothetical scenario based only on the prophecies of some Catholic Saints (although you insisted that you do not cling to them). With all my deep respect to the Saints of the Roman Catholic Church or to the Saints of the Russian Orthodox Church, their prophecies are not the prophecies in the OT or in the NT. I already mentioned that we can rely with 100% assurance ONLY on the prophecies in the OT and in the NT and on the Words of Our Lady of Fatima. You still hold Putin as a “bad guy” based on the prophecies which are not 100% reliable.

You wrote:
    I know precisely what Daniel’s 70 weeks of years mean, and you cannot surprise me with anything concerning this prophecy. You said that the Antichrist wages the war on the Church for 3.5 years. This is a traditional understanding that the actual war or the Great Tribulation will last 3.5 years. The traditional understanding is wrong. You will not be able to support this understanding with the Scripture. But, I am able to support with the Scripture the notion that the Great Tribulation will last no more than 30 days.

You wrote:
    Again, the traditional understanding is that the Great Tribulation will last 3.5 years. It is absolutely wrong, and I can prove it. The Abomination of the Desolation is not the abolishment of the Mass, and I can prove it. So, I am sorry to tell you that, but my theory does add up, and yours does not.

You wrote:
    St. Irenaeus was absolutely right. But, I think that it is impossible to give you my answers just in the comment section of this thread. I started posting my papers in the forum “The Signs of the Times”. I have posted there my first paper “Revelation 17, Zechariah 5 and the Satanic Verses of Muhammad” (4 parts). This paper is just a beginning of our discussion. After this, I will post my paper concerning four beasts of Daniel and the Beast of the Revelation. Eventually, we will come to the discussion of 70 Weeks Prophecy of Daniel.

You wrote:
    You should understand that, in 1997, Father Malachi Martin said that the culmination of the Great Tribulation which precedes the Second Coming is not even 20 years away. That means that the Second Coming will happen before the year 2017. If it is wrong, then the whole 3rd Secret of Fatima is wrong, and THAT could never happen!

So, please, go to the Forum “The Signs of Times” where I’ve started posting my papers. I have a lot of papers to post and we will have a lot of work to do. We can continue this discussion in the comment parts of my papers.

19. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Can you please post these papers in one thread though instead of individual ones. I will try to get through them all but right now you have started 4 threads in 4 different parts and they could have been in one thread.

Thanks.

20. Eamonn

Eamonn Guest

Seven Popes refused to do the consecration why, there must be a good reason for these seven men who served the faith to the highest standards to take such action. Some of them have even told
    us why but it has only made people like myself even more curious and wanting to know more.

In July 1917 Our Lady showed the children a vision of hell and told them she will come back at a later date to ask for the consecration of Russia?

In 1929 Our Lady appears to Sister Lucy and tells her it is time to consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart.

In 1937 Pope Pious x1 releases his encyclical against atheistic Communism, and states that "Communism is intrinsically evil"
    He issues five public warnings in 1924,1928, 1932, twice in 1933
    and says "no one who would save christian civilization may collaborate with it in any undertaking what so ever".

1942 October 31 and December 8: Pope Pius XII, acting alone, consecrates the world, but not Russia, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Our Lord tells Sister Lucy that as a result World War II will be shortened but that world peace will not result from this
    consecration.

1946 Interview: Sister Lucy, the last surviving Fatima seer, was asked by Professor William Thomas Walsh concerning the spread of Russia’s errors, "Does this mean, in your opinion, that every country, without exception, will be overcome by Communism?"
    "Yes," Sister Lucy answered.
    "And does that mean the United States of America too?" Professor Walsh asked.
    Sister Lucy answered, "Yes."

In 1952 - May: Our Lady appears to Sister Lucy saying: “Make it known to the Holy Father that I
    am always awaiting the Consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart. Without that Consecration, Russia will not be able to convert. Without that Consecration, the world
    cannot have peace.”
    July 7: Pope Pius XII consecrates Russia specifically, but he does not ask for the bishops to join him and thus he is not joined by the Catholic bishops of the world. (On 13th May 1917 while the Fatima Apparitions were actually happening in the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican Pope Pius X11 was being consecrated as a Bishop.

In 1957 she said to Father Augustine Fuentes:
    Many times the Most Holy Virgin told my cousins Francisco and Jacinta, as well as myself, that many nations will disappear from the face of the earth. She said that Russia will be the instrument of chastisement chosen by Heaven to punish the whole world if we do not beforehand obtain the conversion of that poor nation.

1962 October: Just prior to Vatican Council II, the Vatican Secretariat of State agrees with Moscow that the Council will not condemn Soviet Russia or communism, in exchange
    for which two Russian Orthodox observers would attend the Council. This agreement launches the policy of Ostpolitik. This Vatican-Moscow Agreement, which is not allowed
    by traditional Catholic moral theology (see entry for 1937), nevertheless is followed and
    thus the Vatican Secretariat of State silences those bishops and priests in the Church who are anti-Communist at the Second Vatican Council and afterward.

At Fatima Our Lady, referring to Herself under the title Our Lady of the Rosary, said, "Only She can help you." No government or institution has been successful at bringing any kind of lasting peace to our war-torn world. That is because God has determined that peace will come through one source only: the hands of the Blessed Virgin Mary. And only by our obeying the simple yet profound requests.
    Sister Lucy asked Our Lord why He would not convert Russia without the Pope making the Consecration. He answered that He wanted the whole Church to recognize it as the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary; then, as a result of the triumph, His Church will subsequently place public homage to the Immaculate Heart beside the public homage to His Sacred Heart.

1980 In Fulda Germany 1980 Pope John Paul ii tells the real reason why the consecration has not happened.
    The Holy Father was asked, "What about the Third Secret of Fatima? Should it not have already been published by 1960?"

Pope John Paul II replied: "Given the seriousness of the contents, my predecessors in the Petrine office diplomatically preferred to postpone publication so as not to encourage the world power of Communism to make certain moves.

"On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this: if there is a message in which it is written that the oceans will flood whole areas of the earth, and that from one moment to the next millions of people will perish, truly the publication of such a message is no longer something to be so much desired."

These are but some of the warnings the we have received not only from various Popes but from Heaven itself, The Blessed Mother,
    and Sister Lucy. So we come back to question at the start, why would all these good men not do as Our Lady asked and consecrate Russia. Could the the reason be that the 3rd secret tells of Russia attacking the West and winning?. Sister Lucy has
    already told us that communism will conquer America, Pope John
    Paul ii told us he would not release the 3rd secret because he did not want the powers of communism to make certain moves. What moves could these be?, could it be that in 1960 if the Pope had of come out and said that Russia was going to attack the west and millions will die Russia will win. If you were a Russian President what would you do with this information i know what i would do and attack. We also know what Jesus told Sister Lucy about the King of France not consecrating France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus one hundred years later to the exact day the King of France was deposed and lost the crown of France. Could it be by not announcing the 3rd secret the Popes have been playing for time
    and try to convert as many people back to faith so to try and save as many souls as possible. Why would you help start a war in 1960 .that you could put off until 2017 and give yourself another
    57 years to save souls. We also know Jesus told Sister Lucy that the consecration would be done but it will be done late could it be the later the better to save as many souls before it starts as we know millions could die from one moment to the next.Could it be that the Popes have been the good guys here all the time for keeping quiet and taking all the criticism which they have.

Our Lady has told us that God is going to use Russia to chastise us, to me it is obvious that when the antichrist comes he will come from this country. Just like the 3 spirit of the antichrist's who came before him who all came from the most powerful countries at the time Stalin Russia, Hitler Germany,Napoleon France.

Some people think it could be President Putin i don't know
    but the only other time i have heard the name Putin mentioned
    in Russian Religion and Politics at the same time was RASPUTIN
    and i believe both these men are evil. I do believe the antichrist is alive now and will come from Russia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.