Medjugorje - "The Great Prophecy" Is Unfolding

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by ministryvalues, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By Stephen Ryan Author of The Madonna Files

Medjugorje - "The Great Prophecy" is unfolding ( this article has been very popular with dozens of Facebook likes which is why I posted here)

With America clearly in mind, Vladimir Putin declared, "In many countries today, moral and ethical norms are being reconsidered."

"They're now requiring not only the proper acknowledgment of freedom of conscience, political views and private life, but also the mandatory acknowledgment of the equality of good and evil."

Putin's words on faith have stunned the world. Media around the world including conservative religious magazines find themselves gasping looking for words to describe the utterly unthinkable transformation of Russian society.

But for those who follow Medjugorje have seen this coming for many years. It is only now the world is beginning to see the great prophecy of Medjugorje unfolding before our eyes.

The great prophecy from Medjugorje occurred on November 1, 1981, six months after Bulgarian assassin Mehmet Ali Ağca’s failed attempt to kill Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square. Historians have concluded that Agca was assisted by the Soviet Union’s secret police.

In 1981, the Soviet Union was still very much an atheist state – at war with faith and Christianity – the Pope was a real threat to the totalitarian regime - and so with this in mind, it is incredible to consider that the Virgin Mary, on November 1, 1981, told the six young Medjugorje visionaries that “Russia will come to glorify God the most, the West has made civilization progress, but act as if they are their own creator” It is very critical to understand these precise words, as we fast forward a few decades to 2013. Today we see both President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dimity Medvedev, attending church regularly. They are both devout Russian Orthodox Christians who are often seen in public venerating the Virgin Mary and kissing blessed Icons of the Madonna. The startling spiritual revival in Russia is taking place at a time when a crisis of faith, precipitated by the clerical sex abuse catastrophe, is enveloping Christianity, both in Europe and the in the United States.

As the United States Government is taking away religious freedoms, the Russian Government is suddenly funding the restoration of Orthodox Churches with public tax dollars. Inaugural ceremonies are attended by black-cowled patriarchs armed with Holy water and incense. Russian Orthodox Bishops are regularly seen at military installations conducting religious ceremonies.

read the rest here

http://ministryvalues.com/index.php?opt ... Itemid=214

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  2. picadillo

picadillo Guest

While I personally agree with this, how does one square this with all the "other prophecies about Russia" being the "bad guys"?

3. Good question ...I think it starts with Fatima..Most "prophecies" about Russia, that see that country as "evil", do not accept that the consecration of 1984 was sufficiently executed. JPII says it was and if we look at what happened to the Soviet empire after 1984 it is quite astonishing how quickly the atheist empire collapsed. It is miraculous in fact. people forget or ignore that all of it happened peacefully.
    The Fatima.org folks are in a dark mood right now because as each day passes the evidence becomes overwhelming of the spiritual renewal in Russia. (Which is what Our Lady at Medjugorje predicted) The argument that Putin is a hidden "KGB Wolf" has grown old in face of the rise of the Orthodox Church in state affairs. We must simply look at the events as they are and not attach hidden meaning.

What is interesting to me is ONly Russia is mentioned at Fatima .. only Russia is mentioned at Medjugorje...

Read this from a great friend of JPII and Medjugorje Bisop hnlinca
    http://www.christendom-awake.org/pages/ ... nilica.htm

JPII said this "Paul, in these three months I have come to understand that the only solution to all the problems of the world, the deliverance from war, the deliverance from atheism, and from the defection from God, is the conversion of Russia. The conversion of Russia is the content and meaning of the message of Fatima. Not until then will the triumph of Mary come. "
    Not until then (the conversion of Russia) will the triumph of Mary come"

The ONLY SPECIFIC place mentioned in ALL of the Medjugorje official messages is FATIMA. The visionaries have confirmed this. It is the only apparition Our Lady of medjugorje has spoken of. It is impossible to look at Medjugorje without looking at Fatima. This has been clearly made known. The Medjugorje visionaries have said often Medjugorje is the continuation and fulfillment of Fatima

I do know that Russians have Our Lady in their heart. One of the visionaries once said after visiting Russia something to the effect that Westerners want signs and miracles and wonders from Our Lady. Russians want a miracle of the heart. They want the Holy spirit not signs,,

By the way my new book (its a novel) The Madonna Files explores this whole theme i.e. the rise of religion in Russia which leads to a conflict with the west.

4. padraig

padraig Powers

I hope you are right about Russia, but I wonder.
    I notice the amount of live abortions is falling:

[​IMG]

Also that President Putin has outlawed advertising for abortions; also good:

http://rt.com/politics/russia-abortion-advertising-ban-266/

But I wonder how much this has to do with morality and how much to do with the plummeting Russian birth rate? To put it simply Russia is dying.

'The birth rate in the country is also quite low; the crude birth rate is 10 births per 1000 people. The world average is just over 20 per 1000 and in the U.S. the rate is 14 per 1000.'

http://geography.about.com/od/obtainpopulationdata/a/russiapop.htm

But what troubles me most about Russia is the staggering rate of alcholism, it is totally endemic, frankly it appears to be a nation that is drinking itself to death.
    [​IMG]

Prevalence of alcohol-related disorders by country, from a 2004 survey. Russia is shown in dark red on this map, indicating a relatively high prevalence.

The late great psychiatirist Scott M Peck described drug abuse as a 'Mystical Illness' brought about by people who tried to substitute the spiritual life with durgs.

This being the case Russia appears to be a country that has lost its soul and is trying to find it again in a bottle of Vodka.

SteveD likes this.
  5. In Nov. 1981 Our Lady at Medjugorje said "Russia will come to glorify God the most; the west has made civilization progress, but without God and act as if they are their own creators."

The fact is these are the most prophetic words of our times.. Who else predicted the current state of faith so accurately?
    Russia just passed a law restricting abortion further . Their laws on same sex marriage are very well known.

I think the facts in terms of the direction of Christianity in the 'West' and Russia speak for themselves.

picadillo likes this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

picadillo likes this.
  7. One thing I am sure of is Western media will demonize Russian Orthodoxy and it conservative religious faith and its devotions to the Blessed Mother.
    Also let us not forget that Putin and Russia seem to be the only country on earth that understand the true depths of the atrocities against Christians in the middle east. America does not seem to care.
    My sincere question is "why should I believe the Western press about Russia and not the words of the Blessed Mother at Fatima and Medjugorje?"

stepehen ryan
    The Madonna Files

picadillo likes this.
  8. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Stephen,

I do not think the consecration was done as asked, however, I do agree with your above post and I believe that the "attempted" consecrations have brought about "great fruit". The west/US/Zionism have become the enemies of God through banking, economic, military, and most importantly spiritual destruction/abuse/decay.

9. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Very interesting discussion here, and I find myself pulled in two directions; on one hand the predictions of the conversion of Russia are very solid, and nobody I hope would contest that there is an obvious correlation between John Paul II's Consecration (even if regarded as only partially compliant with the Fatima request) and the fall of Communism. On the other hand there is also a substantive prophetic tradition predicting that Russia will suddenly attack... For what it's worth, this is not only found in Catholic sources but some prominent Protestant ones.

My question is this - if both traditions are true (which is my personal intuition), how do they interact with one another? And how do they relate to the current Russian régime? I don't necessarily have any answers here, except to say that things may not be what they seem, and there may well be some surprises in store yet...

Mario and picadillo like this.
  10. To Picadillo

amen to you...To see Our Lady's prophecies about Russia at Fatima and Medjugorje become realities as the "elites" in our western society ignore Gods revelations makes me want to laugh one minute then cry the next at their ignorance and blindness.

stepehen ryan
    The Madonna Files

picadillo likes this.
  11. I have given this a lot of thought for a long time. The way I see it, Russia will be the "instrument of the chastisement" either way. The question remains will Russia be the instrument of chastisement on God's behalf or or simply be the instrument as part of some prophesy. One thing also to keep in mind is the Protestant faith has, in many ways, been corrupted by their dismissal of the Blessed Mother. They do not have a special place for Her in their faith. This is of crucial important. Because Our Lady said "My heart will triumph". Without the heart of Our Lady in the Protestant faith the "triumph" promised may not be available to them. And with this I can see how Russia and the predominately Protestant USA joined by the secular elites could find themselves on the brink of a great conflict.

Stephen Ryan
    The Madonna Files

FoundSoul and picadillo like this.
  12. picadillo

picadillo Guest

Exactly Stephen. Russia may in fact be God's weapon to "whip the west in shape" which we take as punishment/aggression. Is there any doubt that the central banking system is the "whore of babylon" with its headquarters in New York City, USA.

Peter B and ministryvalues like this.
  13. Peter B

Peter B Powers

We're all on the same page regarding Protestantism's problematic relationship with the Mother of God (tragically ironic when - as I've said elsewhere - you consider that Martin Luther for all his faults was hugely Marian). However, if you take a look at the 'Protestant locutions' thread on this forum, you'll see that several of us are convinced on the basis of the plain textual evidence that God is revealing many of the same things to some Protestant visionaries (many of whom should be better called Pentecostal or non-denominational as their primary reference-point isn't the 16th century Reformation) that Catholic mystics have spoken about for centuries. They're having serious 'teething problems' with all of this because of having to operate in churches with an anti-Catholic bias, meaning that often their interpretation of what they're receiving prophetically is way off the mark because they don't currently have a paradigm that can accommodate it. But I'm optimistic that at least some are going to develop new paradigms that will get them past the hang-ups of classic Protestantism because they realize that direct spiritual experience trumps human theological systems. Which includes a new appreciation for the Blessed Mother; in fact, if you go over to the 'Elijah List' or other such prophecy-oriented sites you'll find a number of current posts talking quite explicitly about Mary as a role model right now. So I don't necessarily think they should be counted out of the Triumph just yet! What is definitely going to be consigned to theological dustbin of history, however, is the rationalistic, demythologized liberal Protestantism (think post-Bultmann or post-Tillich) that has gained a stranglehold over academic theology and done untold damage in seminaries in the Anglo-Saxon world and beyond.

FoundSoul, ministryvalues and kathy k like this.
  14. kathy k

kathy k Guest

I keep wondering if the stage is being set for the one world religion. Seeing religious leaders chum up with the political leaders in Russia doesn't give me a warm feeling.

15. Dear Kathy ...I do not know the heart and soul of Putin any better than you do or most Americans.. But I know that he brought a gift to Pope Francis - an icon of the Blessed Mother. He bowed to the icon and kissed it. Is is political theater? or is it a sign of the times - Is it part of the "Great Prophecy"?
    BTW America's president did not attend church on Christmas day.

16. Fatima

Fatima Guest

I don't buy for a minute the 'smoke and screen' that Putin has schemed up. He is a cunning snake. Don't you find it a bit odd how the KGB just dissolved, not one arrested, no one tried and the same KGB leaders are the remaining power structures still in place? This forum has hundreds of quotes from Fatima, Garabandal, Blessed Elena, etc... that speak of Russia specifically annihilating countries, spreading its communistic error's throughout the world, decimating Rome and the Vatican and killing the pope. I am not fooled by this 'nicy nice' propaganda that the atheistic leaders of Russia mask themselves in. Not for a second. There is to much sound prophecy in reference to Russia that has yet to be manifested and fulfilled.

sunburst and SteveD like this.
  17. picadillo

picadillo Guest

How can it get any worse than a president who believes a baby can be born alive after 9 months and then be killed? Do you know what is coming in Obamacare? Mark of the beast? Death panels? What about the BS global warming scam or the "war on terror". Oh I forgot, we are now BACKING al queda, those evil-doers. And let us not forget, Fr Gobbi said the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary would take place by the great jubilee of the year 2000. It can all change thru prayer, yes, I believe it.

18. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Yes, this makes my case. Russia, led by the devil himself, has masterfully spread its communistic errors throughout the world, all the while pretending that they are the great new protector of humanity and religious freedom. I don't buy it.

19. Fatima

Fatima Guest

Garabandal: An excerpt from the above mentioned German book further informs us: Mrs. [Christine] Bocabeille then asked Mari Loli: "If you are not allowed to tell me the exact year [of the Warning], perhaps you could tell me approximately when it will happen."
    "Yes, it will be at that time when the world will most need it”.
    "When is that?"
    "When Russia will unexpectedly and suddenly overrun and overwhelm a great part of the free world. God does not want this to happen so quickly. In any case the Warning will come when you will see that Holy Mass cannot be celebrated freely anymore; then it will be that the world will most need the intervention of God."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
    sunburst likes this.
  20. Fatima

Fatima Guest

THE PROPHECIES OF BLESSED SISTER ELENA AIELLO
    PROPHESIES OF 1959
    “The times are grievous. The whole world is in turmoil, because IT HAS BECOME WORSE THAN AT THE TIME OF THE DELUGE!”
    ‘RUSSIA WILL MARCH UPON ALL THE NATIONS OF EUROPE, PARTICULARLY ITALY, AND WILL RAISE HER FLAG OVER THE DOME OF ST. PETER’S. Italy will be severely tried by a great revolution, and Rome will be purified in blood for its many sins, especially those of impurity! The flock is about to be dispersed and the Pope must suffer greatly.’

FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE HEART - August 22, 1960
    “If the people do not recognize in these scourges (of nature) the warnings of Divine Mercy, and do not return to God with truly Christian living, ANOTHER TERRIBLE WAR WILL COME FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST. RUSSIA WITH HER SECRET ARMIES WILL BATTLE AMERICA; WILL OVERRUN EUROPE".

GOOD FRIDAY — 1961
    Russia, spurred on by Satan, will seek to dominate the whole world and, by bloody revolutions, will propagate her false teachings throughout all the nations, especially in Italy. The Church will be persecuted and the Pope and the priests shall suffer much.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.