1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Medjugorje - the Commission findings

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by davidtlig, May 16, 2017.

1. Dean

Dean Archangels

I agree with almost all you said but remember. If you say Jesus is God or the Eucharist is the body of Christ that causes division among many. Even some Catholics on that last part. So just because there is some friction doesn’t mean it’s not true.

I tend to believe in it. But I more believe in the early ones. The visiting twice a month for decauses part makes me question it. I’m like the church on this. I like the message but withhold judgement on this and Garabandal until the dates are released and we know.

2. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

The confusion you cited above also comes from the devil though. ;)

God did not cause confusion and division by presenting the Truth that He is God and the Truth of the Real Presence. Truth is Truth. The confusion and division you note above comes not from the Truth of the message itself, but from those who reject the Truth and ultimately from the devil.

The difference is that the confusion over Medjugorje comes not from rejecting it as truth, but from the very vehicle itself. Just as many things coming from the Vatican today sow division, so does what is coming from Medjugorje. To me this signals it is not from God along with all of the other evidence. I would love for it to be a true apparition, and once upon a time I did believe in it, but confusion does not come from God. If people want to know the truth on the issue there is more than enough information on the internet for them to see it if they wish.