1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Medjugorje message Dec. 25, 2017

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by lynnfiat, Dec 26, 2017.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

"Dear children! Today I am bringing to you my Son Jesus for Him to give you His peace and blessing. I am calling all of you, little children, to live and witness the graces and the gifts which you have received.

Do not be afraid! Pray for the Holy Spirit to give you the strength to be joyful witnesses and people of peace and hope.

Thank you for having responded to my call."

sparrow and Sam like this.
  2. Sam

Sam Archangels

Annual Apparition to Jakov Colo on December 25th, 2017

Dear children,
    Today, on this day of grace, I am calling you to ask the Lord for the gift of faith. My children, decide for God and begin to live and to believe in that what God is calling you to. To believe, my children, means to surrender your lives into God's hands - the hands of the Lord who created you and who loves you immeasurably. Do not be believers only in words but live and witness your faith through works and through your personal example. Speak with God as with your Father. Open and surrender your hearts to Him and you will see how your hearts are changing and how your life will marvel at God's works in your life. My children, there is no life without God and that is why, as your mother, I intercede before, and pray to, my Son to renew your hearts and to fill your life with immeasurable love.
    Thank you for having responded to my call.

josephite and sparrow like this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

So Our Lady, with this message from Medjugorje, confirms and gives further evidence that purification is coming for the sins of the world. Our Lady tells us what God desires for us. She said on February 3, 1984:

You cannot even imagine how powerful God is. That is why pray! Pray because He wants to be with you and wants to cleanse you from all sin.”

Purification from God is not designed to scare us or throw us in despair, rather to help us. God sends us Mary for this purpose, to help us through this difficult cleansing. Our Lady said on December 4, 1986:

“Dear children, today I call you to prepare your hearts for these days when the Lord particularly desires to purify you from all the sins of your past. You, dear children, are not able by yourselves, therefore, I am here to help you. You pray, dear children! Only that way shall you be able to recognize all the evil that is in you and surrender it to the Lord so the Lord may completely purify your hearts.”

Wow - I was so struck by reading these messages again tonight.

The underlined bit has happened to me - I have been purified of sins of the past that I thought I would never overcome. But only by grace through the Blessed Virgin. This has happened over the last decade or so -- thanks be to God, slowly but surely God has worked in me through the praying the Rosary faithfully and daily for the last 13 years (another grace!).

I want to publicly thank the Blessed Mother for her intercession and graces. Ave Maria.

josephite likes this.