Medjugorje message 25th April 2016

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by garabandal, Apr 25, 2016.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

“Dear children! My Immaculate Heart bleeds as I look at you in sin and sinful habits. I am calling you: return to God and to prayer that it may be good for you on earth. God is calling you through me for your hearts to be hope and joy for all those who are far away. May my call be for you a balm for the soul and heart so that you may glorify God, the Creator, who loves you and is calling you to eternity. Little children, life is short; you, make good use of this time and do what is good. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

Sanctus, Jeanne and Sam like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

My Immaculate Heart bleeds

torrentum likes this.
  3. josephite

josephite Powers

Oh Mary concieved without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.

By Thy Immaculate conception Oh Mary, make Our bodies Pure and our souls Holy.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

Oh My Dearest Mother, you greive so much, melt our hearts. Amen.

The Angelus

V.The Angel of the Lord declared unto Mary.
    R. And she conceived of the Holy Spirit.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
    The Lord is with Thee;
    Blessed art thou among women,
    And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    Pray for us sinners,
    Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

V. Behold the handmaid of the Lord.
    R. Be it done unto me according to thy word.

Hail Mary, etc.

V. And the Word was made Flesh.
    R. And dwelt among us.

Hail Mary, etc.

V. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God.
    R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

LET US PRAY
    Pour forth, we beseech Thee, O Lord, Thy grace into our hearts, that we to whom the Incarnation of Christ Thy Son was made known by the message of an angel, may by His Passion and Cross be brought to the glory of His Resurrection. Through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Mario, Sanctus, Jeanne and 1 other person like this.
  4. Harper

Harper Guest

One of the strongest messages in my memory.

5. Mario

Mario Powers

:cry: In a real sense, those who love much, suffer much. Com passion.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

6. Mario

Mario Powers

An insight into our Lady's heart from the Consecration thread: Mother Teresa's words.

... [Our Lady] was the first person to hear Jesus' cry "I Thirst" with St. John, and I am sure Mary Magdalen. Because Our Lady was there on Calvary, she knows how real, how deep is His longing for you and for the poor. Do we know? Do we feel as she? Ask her to teach ... . Her role is to bring you face to face, as John and Magdalen, with the love in the Heart of Jesus crucified.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

PotatoSack, Sam and Florida Panther like this.
  7. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

wow, My Immaculate Heart Bleeds....wow

8. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

wow, My Immaculate Heart Bleeds....wow

9. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

wow...stunning

may we all make good use of our time here. it really is just a blink of the eye. Lord have mercy on me a poor sinner.

10. Sam

Sam Powers

this is what Ivan has reported about the appearance he had tonight, Monday, May 9, 2016, on Apparition Hill 22:00:

"Even tonight, after the meeting with Our Lady, I would like to approach and describe a bit ' to you what it is most important about this meeting.' Also tonight the Lady came to us joyful and happy, and greeted us all with her motherly greeting, "Praised be Jesus, my dear children!". Then She prayed for a period of time here on all of us with Her hands outstretched. Later, She prayed especially the sick who were present. Then Our Lady said:

"Dear children! Also today I again call you renew my messages and live my messages. In a special way I call you to pray for peace. Pray for peace, for peace in the world! Know, dear children, you and I are close. Pray together with the Mother: be constant in prayer, do not tire! Thank you, dear children, for having responded to my call today " .
    Then the Lady blessed all with her motherly blessing, and She blessed all that you brought. I recommend all of you, your needs, your intentions, your families. I recommend especially the sick. Then Our Lady continued to pray here on all of us and in this prayer is gone, in the sign of light and of the cross, with the greeting: "Go in peace, my dear children!"

Sanctus likes this.
  11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

In a special way I call you to pray for peace. Pray for peace, for peace in the world!

Significance here is that the message to pray for peace is reiterated three times - peace is under attack at many levels from the family to the world. Peace is at stake because men have turned from God.