MDM Messages

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by padraig, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Krizevac

Krizevac Archangels

From MDM message April 13 2014:

Those who blasphemed against Me, during My Crucifixion, do not live in My Kingdom, for they suffered the worst punishment. My Father will destroy anyone who says that I speak with the voice of Satan. So to those of you, who claim that My Voice is that of the evil one, know that your suffering will be worse than death.Your tongues will no longer spill out the venom Satan has placed within your souls; your eyes will no longer see, for it is only darkness that you desire – and so be it. Your ears will never hear the sweetness of My Voice, for you refuse to listen – and so be it. Your heart has no love and so no love will it ever feel, once you shut out the Love of God. Your words will be your downfall and when you accuse Me, your Lord God, Saviour and Redeemer of all mankind, of speaking evil – they will be heard no more. They will die.

Well, I say that IS the voice of Satan. It's as plain as can be.

2. Glenn

Glenn Guest

I just saw this too: Compliance on MDM
    April 16th, 2014 by twohearts

On Wednesday of Holy Week 2014, the Archdiocese of Dublin issued a statement on its website on the writings of the “alleged visionary” Maria Divine Mercy (MDM) stating that the Archbishop wishes to state that “these messages should not be promoted or made use of”. In compliance with this statement, Two Hearts Press and Dr. Bowring will no longer be selling the book, “The Great Battle”, which had “made use of” MDM as a source

http://twoheartspress.com/

Krizevac likes this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Guest

4. Elisa

Elisa Powers

I sent the statement from the archbishop of Dublin to some followers of MDM and they replied me by sending messages from MDM....

O yes they are stubborn as stone ....

Glenn likes this.
  5. Glenn

Glenn Guest

You can imagine the list of excuses I've gotten already.
    1. The Bishop didn't sign it, ,it's not valid
    2. Bishops are human they make errors
    3. Its not condemned because the word "condemned "was not used . ( my personal favorite,lol )
    4. We still have to wait and see if the "Spring " prophecies of Mary appearing come true.

The blind leading the blind.

Miriam likes this.
  6. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Glenn, their responses are incredible. Don't they have their brains anymore ? Or is it "just" a question of pride ? And then number 4: they will probably find another excuse for this, like, "only those who really opened their heart, will have seen Mary...."
    Jesus, may Your Holy Spirit descend on them, because nothing seems to wake them up anymore !

7. Krizevac

Krizevac Archangels

You know Elisa, I've been pondering this in the last few days since the Archbishop's condemnation. How have MDM followers so completely lost it? Why did this happen to them?

These were good Catholics who loved their faith!

Why didn't they stop at the first red flag? (God knows, the messages are peppered with them)

When they encountered messages contradicting church teaching and still insisted on following the messages, does this bring on a consequence of lack of grace to discern?

8. Elisa

Elisa Powers

I do not know Krizevac, but it is very sad. I know a lady here in Belgium who put all her energy in translating those messages from MDM into Dutch. And then one day they told her that those messages are not from God.... But her reaction was not one of openness to dialogue, not at all. She told me in the beginning that she felt that God wanted her to translate these messages but the reasons she mentioned at that time were not convincing to me. They lack discernment or they are just not humble enough. I know some "friends" who do not want to be in contact with me anymore, only because I draw their attention to the clear errors. We Christian have to discern everything but apparently they even do not want to get "involved" in any discernment....
    One said that when reading the messages of MDM, one risk to become spiritually blind....

9. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Unfortunetely , I think the only thing that will wake them up is the Warning. I know hundreds of them, (because I kicked them off my facebook garabandal page ) and only ONE has left following MDM, and worse yet a Catholic nun still refuses to admit there is anything fraudulent with MDM. So sad.

Miriam likes this.
  10. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Yes, I saw that Glenn, and every time I thought: o dear, another one...., Glenn, will get crazy with all those MDM fans on his facebook....

Let's be happy now at Eastern :

:)

Jesus over won death, evil and all lies !

Carmel333 and Krizevac like this.
  11. Peter B

Peter B Powers

Those who subscribe to conspiracy theories (which is what MDM has effectively become) will always find a way to explain discrepancies between the plain facts and the parallel reality they would like to believe...That's human psychology, I'm afraid.

The question of the proper use of reason in all of this is an important one. Many of the problems in discernment come about IMHO because of an inability to think logically in the truest sense - maybe because many people have fallen into the trap of creating a false opposition between the heart and the head (by which I mean the mind as made captive to Christ by the indwelling work of the Holy Spirit, not simply the 'unbaptized' working of the natural intellect). Sadly, throwing away one's brain is even equated with faith in so many circles - a phenomenon common to all religions. That obviously has to be false if it is true that Christ is the Logos.

12. Well, I have another theory. We have been waiting for the 'false pope' in which many saints, and prophesy has spoken about (at least since I started studying it all in 1982). It got to be a fevered pitch right after PJPII died and lo and behold Benedict became Pope. Because of the timetables, the quickening of events and the numerous signs in the heavens and the world there were MANY visionaries who spoke and continue to speak of a 'false pope'. Someone who sets themselves up in a 'false church' which many are doing now (Pelosi, Biden, Britain's former PM, Jeb Bush etc...) and who are catholic in NAME ONLY are part of this 'false church' or 'parallel church' that are leading people to hell. When you go far enough to the right ---you end up on the left. Which is where the KKK and others ended up. When rigidness turns into shunning those who need God the most -- ---one turns into the Pharisee. We all know examples of this.

MDM knew it was a prime time to incorporate her stuff into religious multi-millions. Just like the millennium is the prime time to tout emergency preparedness stuff. Satan has a way of picking just the right time eh??

Personally, I see Cardinal Bertone' as the puppet master of a long line of mishaps and falsehoods in his tenure as a priest and cardinal. Way to many priests have come forward after long periods of silence and fear of reprisals to count. We haven't finished with Fatima. We haven't finished with Bertone......

13. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Someone asked me privately "Why are you so sure MDM is a fake ? " Well besides predicting the Warning & Chastisement wrongly SEVERAL TIMES , her latest prediction : Friday, January 24th, 2014 @ 20:05
    My dear child, let it be known that I will make one more appearance at all the Marian grottos, which were approved by my Son’s Church, over the centuries.
    I will make myself known in Sacred sites, which will include Lourdes, Fatima, La Salette and Guadalupe. I will also appear at Garabandal. These apparitions will begin this Spring, just as my Son has instructed.

Well besides a personal conversation with Conchita, I remembered this quote from Mary herself:
    Mary speaking to Conchita:
    She said to me, “ This is the last time you will see me here, but I will always be with you, and with all My children”.

“Garabandal“ -p.201

14. josephite

josephite Powers

Peter B, said
    Sadly, throwing away one's brain is even equated with faith in so many circles - a phenomenon common to all religions. That obviously has to be false if it is true that Christ is the Logos.[/quote]

Hi Peter B
    I joined the forum probably 12 months ago.

My time on the forum or on the internet for that matter is very limited; to say the least! And I am definately not good with navigating around the forum or knowing how to do the quote thingy that a lot on this forum do, please accept my attempt as above.

I have found my time very stretched with nine children, four son and daughter in laws, five grandchildren and with my two youngest children only just leaving home for university this year, plus work commitments as a nurse at our local hospital in Northern NSW Australia and any free time I get I try to devote to sleep, rest and prayer.

I do not have any specific agenda on this forum.

However, I would like, if possible, answers to different questions that I believe this forum and you in particular may be able to answer.

I posted a question a few weeks ago which has not been answered as yet.

I believe the person that I directed my post to, MS7, is very busy and may not be able to answer my question, however MS7 stated that Peter B may be able to answer my query and as I have just discovered one of your posts here on this thread I’ve taken the liberty of addressing you and alerting you via the reply button to my question.

I will post the question on a new thread entitled ‘The nature of Jesus Christ’ in the Catholic Church forum.
    If you can find the time to answer or explain my question I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time.

Carolyn

15. Carolyn, I sincerely apologize for not answering your question. I spaced it out and got busy. It truly would be best to have Peter address this issue. I'm afraid that I would copy and paste a lot of answers or send you a link. He is well read and as you know, writes clearly as a scholar. It was wise to start a thread about it, then those who can have input will do it.

16. josephite

josephite Powers

mothersuperior7, said
    Carolyn, I sincerely apologize for not answering your question. I spaced it out and got busy. It truly would be best to have Peter address this issue..[/quote]

No Worries MS7 :)
    Thank you for directing me to Peter B

17. jerry

jerry Guest

Carolyn, at the bottom of each post on the right hand side is the post # , and the like and reply 'buttons'.
    The reply button will copy automatically the whole of that post as a quote into the new post that one composes. It is that member labelled quote which alerts the person with an email that someone is responding to their post.

If you keep the header eg in this case
    [ quote = "josephite post: 60694, member: 901" ] as well as the ender eg the [ / quote ] one can edit down what of the post you want to quote but maintain the formatted quote and the email alert.

18. jerry

jerry Guest

i shall do the quote of PeterB that you attempted to generate the email alert to him.

19. josephite

josephite Powers

Thank you Jerry
    But I still do not know how to get the quotes to say Jerry said.
    but I'll try now by just posting this reply
    Thank you Again

20. josephite

josephite Powers

It works!
    thank you so much
    As it is very plain to see,
    I am trully an imigrant in the land of IT