MDM Messages

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by padraig, Nov 15, 2013.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

I am opening this thread for Elisa.:)

2. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Do we need to discuss it ? The title says it all, lol.

3. padraig

padraig Powers

4. Elisa

Elisa Powers

No, but if there is anything new regarding MDM, we can post it here. I can then transmit it to the others who behave as if they were hypnotized by MDM.... If you knew the messages I receive because of MDM, you will see your hear turn gray much quicker than it is meant to be. In my case, anyway...

Thanks Padraig for opening this new thread. But what about your proposal ?
    Padraig said:
    If you like we could whip up a signed, 'Petition of Concern', on the forum and send it off to him.

5. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Elisa, if you are a member of facebook, there is a great site called "Expose MDM " , and if you need a reference to get in let me know ( the are very careful who they let in for obvious reasons ). There is a section called " Files ", everything you've ever wanted is there. Here's the link : https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/exposingMDM/

6. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Thank's a lot Glenn, I also just found back all the remarks you have made in the other MDM thread.

7. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Elisa, there are some basic questions NO MDM follower has ever answered for me. Ask to explain this:
    1. MDM wrongly predicted the Warning in 2011 - never happened!
    2. MDM predicted "a major event " this past Easter - never happened.
    3. Why does she refuse to submit herself to Church Authority ?
    4. Why is she "anonymous" ? (she claims for her protection ) LOL, Has any true visionary (even children ) EVER been harmed as God's messenger ? NO !!

8. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Also make sure you include all the Bishop's conferences that publically denounced her.

9. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Glenn, to the first question they will answer: prophesies may be postponed when we pray enough, to the second they will respond, it was the fact that the Pope went on Holy Friday to a prison, kissing the feet of ordinary people and non of priests, to the third they will answer because the Church has become corrupt and you can no longer trust the church authority, because most of them are Freemason, as asserted by MDM, to the fourth, they will say that it is to protect her children and that she gives as a "End of Times Prophet" very important messages to the world which are dangerous to Freemasonry from which she has to be protected and that there have been some other real mystics in the past who had to stay anonymous too. Etc. Etc. I know that their answers are not serious and not correct and I replied most of them, but they do not want to listen. It is an endless discussion. And I do not want to get into that, because then I will loose precious prayer time and that is exactly what the devil wants..... (sorry for my bad English).
    You say: "Also make sure you include all the Bishop's conferences that publicly denounced her". But where can I find this ?
    Thanks again !

10. Ren Orchids

Ren Orchids New Member

Do you guys believe or have a feeling that the antichrist will come? few months/years from now?

11. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Ren, in typical MDM fashion ,she already predicted it,and it hasn't happened. Here's her quote: Message 15th Nov 2010: “The Antichrist is about to spring.”

12. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Elisa, the reason I think the date of the Warning CAN'T change is that Conchita has told the Vatican the date of the "Miracle",that is SET IN STONE, ( and as if MDM predicted is was going to happen in 2011, the miracle would have been in 2012,and the Vatican would have said something ) so thats a lame explanation.

13. Ren Orchids

Ren Orchids New Member

And Our Lady of La Salette said that rome will become the sit of the antichrist.
    And that pope who will die in the future who will walk through the many corpses of his priests and will die a cruel death might be pope benedict XVI even though he resigned because he's still alive, pope saint pius X saw all this in a vision and he also said that this pope who will die cruelly had the same name as him (it is joseph). (y). This vision of a cruel death of a pope is very similar to the seers of the Fatima children. And pope benedict XVI real first name is joseph. Father M. Martin on reading the third secret of Fatima (if he's correct about the apostacy on our church) then we're in trouble, because we are living in that time now, Father M. Martin's interview was from 1998 and he said that there's only less than 20 years from that interview all the way to the end times as far as I can remember. And if our Lady of La Salette ,pope saint pius X prophecies are not condemned by the catholic church, then st. francis of assissi's prophecies about the end times will fit in perfectly together with the prophecies, like a missing piece of puzzle. I really believe in garabandal and Fatima prophecies about communism. And don't forget the visions of pop leo XIII, his visions have already happened now, the reign of satan has probably started last World War 1 all the way to now, satan asked jesus to give him 100 years to destroy gods church in pope leo xiii vision and jesus Christ permitted satan to do that. Don't get me wrong jesus Christ said to satan that His church can't be destroyed on pope leo xiii vision, but in the book of revelations(holy bible) , God spoke about the remnant church (the faithfuls who will not accept false doctrines), since I can't deny our Lady of La Salette prophecies about the antichrist.;). peace.. I hope Jesus through the warning will confirm which prophecies are the authentic ones.:)

14. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Ren, we know all those prophesies (but I do not know about this one: "pope saint pius X saw all this in a vision and he also said that this pope who will die cruelly had the same name as him" (it is joseph)) , and everything should happen very soon. BUT regarding MDM, there are erroneous theological statements in these messages and so they can not come from God. BUT that does not mean that something will not happen to Pope Franciscus. It can also be Pope Franciscus who will die.... There are the messages from Heaven given to Edson Glauber (in Bresil) and these are apparitions approved by the local bishop !!! : Link:
    http://www.miraclehunter.com/marian_apparitions/approved_apparitions/itapiranga/index.html . And in one of his messages, Edson says (sorry it is in French - but under that you will find the English translation from Google)

"Dieu vient de nous donner un signe pour nos temps actuels, avec le Pape émérite Benoit XVI et le Pape François : le Pape émérite qui prie en silence, dans l’humilité et l’adoration, pour le Pape qui doit parler au monde et agir. Ainsi, nous devons nous rassembler et beaucoup prié pour l’Eglise. Satan crée aujourd’hui la confusion dans plusieurs pays et il veut aussi que cette confusion envahisse le Vatican. Il veut par-dessus tout détruire l’Eglise et donc s’attaquer au centre de l’Eglise, en faisant disparaître le Pape et le Vatican. Mais la Vierge Maie intervient pour protéger l’Eglise, et c’est aussi pour cela qu’Elle apparait dans différents endroits dans le monde entier."

"God has given us a sign for our current times, with Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI and Pope Francis: the Emeritus Pope prays in silence, in humility and worship for the Pope who must speak to the world and take action. Thereby, we must come together and pray a lot for the Church. Satan today creates confusion in many countries and he also wants the confusion to invade the Vatican. He wants above all to destroy the Church and thus attack the center of the Church, by removing the Pope and the Vatican. But the Virgin Mary intervenes to protect the Church, and that is why She appears in different places in the entire world. "

We also know (by Mothersuperior7) what Our Lady said to the visionary Ivan (from Medjugorje): "Our Lady told me this is a VERY GOOD POPE. HE IS HER POPE." And "Mothersuperior7" wrote it all down at the table as they talked. Word for word.

We have to stick to those prophets who are true prophets. Also Vassula told us that MDM is a fake prophet. She will never say this when it comes from herself. Also sister Emmanuel from Medjugorje told me the same. This does not mean that we are not in the End of Times, that we will not soon see blood shedding in the Vatican ... nor does it say that the anti-christ will not appear in the Vatican BUT MDM brings confusion among the faithful and that is the demon's intention, like this was said by Edson. There are doctrinal errors in her messages and we have to take this into account if we want to be considered as serious followers of Christ.

15. Elisa

Elisa Powers

Yes Glenn, I totally agree. I already told some about this. But I can repeat it....

16. Glenn

Glenn Guest

17. Ren Orchids

Ren Orchids New Member

I have little doubt on mdm prophecies to be honest and as far as I can remember about the mdm prophecy on may, 31, 2011 about the warning, jesus said, Prepare now for this event, for you have only a few months left to prepare your souls.
    To me, it is just not enough for me to condemn it, because mdm's message also says, jesus said: I have told you, I will not give you a date for The Warning, for this is known by only a few chosen souls. For if this date were to be made public, people would be tempted to seek redemption out of a sense of false humility, in may, 31, 2011 message. It's just not enough for me to condemn it, at least not yet. Who knows what jesus's few months is, he might see it as few years from 2011 which are many months, because he doesn't want people to seek redemption out of a sense of false humility. because of that message I can't condemn it or call it to be satanic origin, it's too risky for my soul, it might just be authentic and when the warning comes and jesus shows us which one is true, it would equals shame on our part. As far as I can remember our catholic prophecies always predicts events with words that meant that it's about to happen soon or meant that events is coming soon, when it meant many years after or 2000 years something after. One example would be in the book of revelations when jesus said i'm coming soon. In mdm's messages, jesus never said that the warning would only take place in 2011, he only said it could, again it's unwise for me to condemn prophecies of any sort from anyone but whats in the darkness will soon come to light. In Fatima (3rd secret not fully revealed),garabandal, La Salette, Pope pius x, pope leo xiii & st. francis of assissi prophecies all gave me a feeling that it's simple and direct & easy to understand. The other remaining prophecies from new prophets may give me a feeling that it's going in circles, not clear and contradicts the prophecies of the authentic ones mentioned earlier. For me i'll just wait for the warning. mdm prophecies just gives me a sound of familiarity of the few approved ones that I mentioned. mdm ,pending imho.

18. Glenn

Glenn Guest

Ren ,
    with all due respect, you contradict yourself in your explanation. MDM gives a date of the Warning YET YOU say Jesus said I have told you, I will not give you a date for The Warning???, Not to mention MDM followers or you cant explain the last two away and there are DOZENS more of scriptural error,I could fill pages here. MDM is quickly being found out to be a fraud, and her real purpose will be exposed soon enough. Read this article, time to face the FACTS ( God doesn't use anonymous messengers ) especially with media / PR backrounds.
    http://midwaystreet.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/8/

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
  19. Glenn

Glenn Guest

20. Elisa

Elisa Powers

I received an email from David of TLIG (True Life in God - Vassula Reyden) regarding MDM :

Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 21:05:03 +0100
    Subject: Maria Divine Mercy warning update

Earlier this year, a message from Vassula about the false mystic named 'Maria Divine Mercy' (MDM) was sent to this mailing list. Fr John Abberton (exorcist !!!) now sends some updated information:

"Dear TLIG readers,
    Following the excellent article on false prophecy (see : http://www.tlig.net/MDMcriticism.pdf - written by a seminarian from Poland) in the recent TLIG Magazine I would like to draw your attention to the website below. It is an expose of “Maria Divine Mercy”; that is, who she really is and what her connections are to other, obviously false prophets. For example she is connected with a false seer and medium in Ireland and it turns out that the “priest” who was supporting her is connected to the false seer known as “The Little Pebble” in Australia, who is excommunicated along with the false “bishop” who has been working with him. So it turns out that the priest mentioned is actually excommunicated. I urge everyone who is still reading these false messages to read carefully the information provided on this website. Though some of the information, taken as extracts, does not prove she is false, adding everything together there cannot now be any doubt. As an exorcist I can say that following her connection with the false seer in Ireland who also acts as a medium (something forbidden in the Bible!) it is highly likely, if not certain, that MDM is acting under the inspiration of the Jezebel Spirit which, as we know, is now so powerful in and around the Churches. I beg all TLIG readers to now drop this rubbish in the bin where it rightfully belongs".

The Woman Behind the Curtain: http://midwaystreet.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/8/

Vassula's earlier letter sent on March 18, 2013 is copied below - at that time I urged David to ask Vassula for her opinion regarding MDM because there was so much confusion among the faithful and finally she agreed. Here is her answer:

"Ok. These people crave after sensationalism, future event, nothing more. This is called sensationalism. We had here in LA one lady who quarreled with Claire Mansour on exactly this issue even telling Claire that she is blaspheming against the Holy Spirit when she said to her that this woman is a false prophet especially about what she declares in her message about this Pope. I told Claire "leave her, she will wake up one day." It took 2 days and she phoned back saying she was wrong and that this Pope is so holy.
    About our people they should stop reading false messages. This woman called Maria Divine Mercy is picking messages from: Garabandal, Don Gobbi, Sr. Faustina and TLIG to produce her 'messages'. As for her predictions, they came after I had written them years back in TLIG. She started only 2010. All her theory of the meteors were also taken from TLIG from the prayer of 2006 and from the articles I wrote well before 2010.
    A simple way of finding how false it is, is the selection of her self proclaimed name: Maria Divine Mercy, WOW! Jesus respects the baptisimal name since baptism is one of the Sacraments of the church. A second thing: that this Pope is an antichrist and a false Pope, could they not see how he is in just a few days what sort of person he is? Third, I met him while in Argentina. He is a most kind man, simple and honest and humble. You will see what great things will come out of his hands, and I will not be surprised if he will bring forth the dates of Easter to be one.
    Most of the people look for signs, events, and that sort of excitement. Instead of looking inside them and what they carry. When they meet the Lord one day, what will they have to offer him, empty hands? If they say she is recommending prayers etc. why not? If she does not, then it will be easier for being detected! Still I would say to these people who like these messages, let them free to follow a false prophet, and when they see about the Pope that they were wrong, I don't think they should come back to TLIG since TLIG has not accommodated them but had been read most probably to search for prophecies instead of changing their heart. It means that they have never appreciated the teachings of Jesus and the intimate love he has been giving us. You can pass on this email to any one you wish.
    In Christ,
    Vassula"