Mary TV-Conversion

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by Lee, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Lee

Lee Principalities

This comes daily and this morning spoke right to my heart.
    Lee

August 27, 2008
    St. Monica

Dear Family of Mary!

Message of August 25, 2008:

"Dear children! Also today I call you to personal conversion. You be those who will convert and, with your life, will witness, love, forgive and bring the joy of the Risen One into this world, where my Son died and where people do not feel a need to seek Him and to discover Him in their lives. You adore Him, and may your hope be hope to those hearts who do not have Jesus. Thank you for having responded to my call."

This message presents Our Lady's formula for saving the world. Her plan is a no nonsense approach. No fancy evangelization methods for Our Lady. Her plan is simple and to the point. She banks everything on personal conversion.

"You be those who will convert." It is as if Our Lady is looking directly into our eyes individually. She is getting our attention as you would a little child, and She is giving us instruction. "Don't wiggle out of this now. I am speaking to you, not to your brother or sister, but to you. I need you to concentrate on your own conversion. I don't want you wasting time trying to change anybody else. You need to convert. That is your job right now. You need to turn towards My Son, and give Him your entire life, your entire will, your entire intellect, your entire memory, all of your faculties and talents, everything. You need to turn to Jesus right now and accept Him as your dear Lord!"

If we find ourselves fussing a lot about the state of other people's souls, or worrying about the elections and such, we may have lost track of Our Lady's instructions. The key to changing the entire world is found in our own conversion. Everything good that will come through us to change the world will come from that fundamental turning towards Jesus that is accomplished in our daily conversion. So, if we are fussing about others, let it be a sign to us that we need to get back to basics. "You be those who will convert."

St. Monica is a wonderful example for us in this regard. She fussed a lot over St. Augustine. She wanted him to be converted. But the conversion only happened as she lived out her own conversion over time, slowly dying to herself, and entrusting everything, including Augustine, to the Lord. Her daily conversion to Christ finally bore its fruit in her son, who became one of our greatest saints. She would tell us now the same thing Our Lady is saying. If we want our husbands or wives or children or country to convert, we must be those who convert!

In Jesus and Mary!

Cathy Nolan
    © 2008 Mary TV

www.marytv.tv