1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Mark Mallett's latest - on private revelations - excellent!

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by sparrow, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

No Mac, I will always listen to the voice of prophecy and take what is useful for my journey as the Holy Spirit leads. After all, prophecy has always been God's way to communicate with his people who have ears to hear. Few will hear and most will not, as it has always been. Not all alleged prophecy is profitable to my journey and that I will leave alone. The past two popes were quite prophetic themselves. They clearly read and spoke of the times with prophetic words. There is no doubt in my mind that God has messengers speaking his words this moment and will continue, as did the prophets of old, right up till the time of the the flood and it will be so this time as well.

Byron likes this.
  2. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Mercy & Discernment

This is my understanding as well. I do especially appreciate your thoughts on Pope Francis :D. I know several people, after being away from the Church for years, who have been and continue to be very touched by him. A few have actually returned. My strong sense is upon the Warning, much will be understood and known - which is veiled to most now. That moment and the Miracle can not come too soon (in my opinion.) I pray it is (if not during this holiday, then) during the next year!! It has been said it would occur during an even numbered year. I yearn for the possibility that all illness might be eradicated at that time as well.:notworthy::unsure:

Just to be clear, you're suggesting the 3.5 years would start at the moment of the Miracle?

Christmas and New Year blessings to all!!

josephite likes this.
  3. josephite

josephite Powers

Comesoon,

I think after the warning and miracle we will have a period of peace! For how long I don't know!

But I don't think the 3.5 years would start at the moment of the Miracle.

The 'tribulation' and the 'warning and Miracle' being fresh in peoples minds and the graces that will abound because of the renewed prayer, fasting, offering of suffering and adoration of God in the Blessed Eucharist will hopefully ensure a time where most of mankind will love and serve God as He deserves, which is right and just. I think this means all of those living will experience a period of abundance but I don't think illness or sin will be eradicated because mankind will always have his free will [a beautiful gift from God] and some will use their free will to turn from God, we know this because until Our Lords second coming all must strive to love God and all people are tested. As St Paul says we are all called to run the race to the very end. It is after this period of peace which may last a generation or maybe less or maybe longer! and then the 3.5 years would start.

These are of course just my thoughts!

Byron and Carol55 like this.