1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Mark Mallett- The Convergence and the Blessing

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Sep 22, 2016.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

2. sparrow

sparrow Principalities

It's urgent to stay in a state of grace!

Booklady and Carol55 like this.
  3. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Archangels

He says waste no time. Now is the moment for praying for the grace of the Flame of Love. Prayer, fasting, almsgiving, penance, sacrifice.

Sam, Jeanne, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

lynnfiat,

One of the most beautiful gifts that Mark Mallett consistently demonstrates is the ability to weave hope into all of his messages, even those about enduring the Storm. This week, I have personally hit a couple of brick walls in my attempts to reach out to others, and have ended up discouraged. Yet, a brief time before the Blessed Sacrament this morning and Mark's message this evening have allowed me to remember: all humble expressions of support and love are never wasted, even if no visible fruit is witnessed. The Two Hearts will triumph in the end and gather us up in their love!:ROFLMAO:

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

Jackie, sparrow, bflocatholic and 4 others like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

You are so right Mario. This is the material that all on MOG should embrace as it is what really matters to our journey at this moment. It is what brings hope and strength. It is the words that matter, clearly from the light of the Holy Spirit.

Mario, sparrow and bflocatholic like this.
  6. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

7. sparrow

sparrow Principalities

And that is why he has called part of his website 'Embracing Hope' :)

Mario likes this.