1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Mark Mallett - Preparing for chastisement

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Oct 12, 2016.

1. the devil does not hide more, there are days that appear about a thousand vultures flying over my house and when I look at them they just disappear in a few seconds. it happened even in the street above my car, thousands of vultures came in the middle of nowhere then when I look they move in circles and disappear

2. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Lol i have crows everytime i get close to God...the crows start getting much closer to me. :(

3. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

This is a Good-One for "These-Days" of distraction, unease, confusion, dangers, civil strife & rumors of wars :(

HeartLight Daily Verse - 14 October

Romans 12:2
    Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing, and perfect will.

Thoughts on today's verse:

Don't be molded by the world. Wow, isn't that a tough one to obey? It's a reminder that what we think is one of the places of greatest spiritual warfare. Sloppy thinking is more than sloppy, it's dangerous because we are fed messages constantly that distort God's truth and holy values. But rather than being incensed by the world acting like the world, let's be transformed by renewing our minds and doing what Paul said he did -- take every thought, every word, captive for Christ. We often think a tithe is giving ten percent of our money, but an even more vital tithe is giving ten percent of our thought time totally to the things of God!
    Prayer:
    O Lord, please guard my soul from pride, my heart from callousness, and my mind from too much focus on unimportant things and not enough on your things. Teach me in my heart what it means to be about my Father's business, especially in the world of my thoughts! Through Jesus, my greatest example of time spent with you. Amen.

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!! :)

4. padraig

padraig New Member

I just read Mark's message. (By the way Lea if you read this happy birthday for tomorrow!!) :)

It seems unusual to me that Mark is direct in terms of actual evnts. I enjoy this . Did you notice Mark quotes a view of China and Russia being a stick to beat this world rather than an aid? This has always been my view, until it is consecrated to the Immaculate Heart Russia will beat us.

I asked myself , reading Marks post if I am afraid? Well perhaps I am to stupid to be afraid, but, no, I am not afraid. At least not yet. I sometimes get butterflies in my stomach reading strong prophetic words but , I don't think fear, not yet.

Do any of you feel fear? I suppose it is much , much more difficult when you have families. I am so conscious that God will just have to pick me up and carry me through coming events.

May He carry you all in His strong arms too. Pray for this and watch Him do it. :)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Florida Panther and CrewDog like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I have no fear as well. As a person who reads allot of alleged and church approved prophecy, one would think it would scare the crap out of ya. Perhaps there was a time when I would have feared, but my prayer life has gotten to the point where I whole heartedly trust in Jesus. Nothing can touch me unless it is his Divine Will. And if it is his Divine Will then I accept it. Same goes for my death. If I am of no further use for God on this planet then God's will be done and I pray his mercy will be upon me. Bottom line, I only want His will. I have wasted to much of my life doing my own will and I no longer want that way of life. Now as far as all my children, family and friends, etc.. go, I pray for all of them and trust completely that God hears and answers all prayer according to his love and mercy. Not one bit of my worry will make a difference, but every bit of prayer does. It's that simple for me.

6. padraig

padraig New Member

I kind of think and feel lately as life itself is a kind of dream. I think when you pray a lot you get a kind of spirit of detachment. A sens eof nothing being an accident, a sense of everything coming together for a reason.

But with htis a real sadness and longing for people far from God, in danger of going to hell. I think sometimes in order to change people who have to pick them up and give them a good swift kick up the ass by letting people experience the consequences of their actions. God is saying to people, 'Well alraight if this is what you want, if you wqant to go down this dark road go down it' . But He does this as an act of love, not anger. Why shoudlw e fear this? For it will elad us to great sanctity in short order. All the apostles were martrys, what a joy to follow in their path.

7. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I have been having a similar feeling the past few months. I have been reading about all of these prophetic events for all of my life. Now that it is actually happening it feels surreal. Kind of like we are actors on a stage or something. It doesn't feel like "normal" life used to feel. I'm not sure if that was what you meant or not but that is how I have been feeling more and more lately.

fallen saint likes this.
  8. Light

Light Angels

Padraig

Praying for those who will die to-day, is very important to me; most especially at consecration time in Mass. It always hits me that if just one soul (hopefully many) will accept the grace and repent, because of my prayers, my life is not wasted.

God Bless

Dolours, Beth B, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  9. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

10. padraig

padraig New Member

James 5:20

remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

I am watching a very long documentary (five hours) on the life of a recently canonised Orthodox saint which is wholly delightful. Anyway towards the end an Orthodox Bishop tells this story. One day a man came to see St Paisius whose sevnteen year old son had committed suicide by jumping from a seventh story window.

'Father', he said, 'I can reconcile myself to my son's death , what gives me no peace is the thought that his soul may be in hell'.

'But', said the saint, 'It is a long way down from the seventh floor, lots can happen on the way down. All your son had to say was, 'God have mercy'.

The boy's father left delighted, and full of joy. :)

The worst sinner who ever lived, all he has to say is , 'God have mercy!' Is this to much to ask or hope for? :) I think not. This should fill us with every hope for the salvation of all.

Lord convert the whole world, beginning with myself.

[​IMG]

St. Paisios: Be the Bee and not the Fly

[​IMG]Some people tell me that they are scandalized because they see many things wrong in the Church. I tell them that if you ask a fly, “Are there any flowers in this area?” it will say, “I don’t know about flowers, but over there in that heap of rubbish you can find all the filth you want.” And it will go on to list all the unclean things it has been to.

Now, if you ask a honeybee, “Have you seen any unclean things in this area?” it will reply, “Unclean things? No, I have not seen any; the place here is full of the most fragrant flowers.” And it will go on to name all the flowers of the garden or the meadow.

You see, the fly only knows where the unclean things are, while the honeybee knows where the beautiful iris or hyacinth is.

As I have come to understand, some people resemble the honeybee and some resemble the fly. Those who resemble the fly seek to find evil in every circumstance and are preoccupied with it; they see no good anywhere. But those who resemble the honeybee only see the good in everything they see. The stupid person thinks stupidly and takes everything in the wrong way, whereas the person who has good thoughts, no matter what he sees, no matter what you tell him, maintains a positive and good thought.[​IMG]

+ St. Paisios of Mt. Athos, “Good and Evil Thoughts,” Spiritual Counsels III: Spiritual Struggle

josephite likes this.