1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Mark Mallett - Preparing for chastisement

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by lynnfiat, Oct 12, 2016.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Sam and djmoforegon like this.
  2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Thanks for posting - the following hit me on the forehead ------ it explains why I am not converted fully, yet!!

Mark Mallett - I asked the Lord once, “Why? Why have all my efforts in prayer, daily Mass, regular confession, spiritual reading, and incessant begging not born the fruit of conversion I so desire? I still struggle with the same sins, the same weaknesses!”

Because you have not embraced Me in the distressing disguises of My Holy Will. You have embraced Me in My Word, in My Eucharistic Presence, and in My Mercy, but not in the disguise of trials, troubles, contradictions, and crosses. You do not bear the fruit of My Spirit, because you do not remain in my commandments. Is this not what my Word says?

My commandments are My Holy Will for you hidden each day in the present moment. But when My Will is not agreeable to your flesh, you refuse to remain in it. Instead, you begin to look for Me in the more agreeable forms of My presence, rather than remain in My love, in My commandments. You adore Me in one form, but you despise Me in the other. When I walked the earth, many followed Me when I presented Myself in the form which was agreeable to them: as healer, teacher, miracle-maker, and triumphant leader. But when they saw their Messiah in the disguise of poverty, meekness, and gentleness, they walked away, looking instead for a powerful political leader. When they saw their Messiah presented to them as a sign of contradiction to their lifestyles, a sign of light and truth and conviction, they would not remain, and looked for one who would applaud their decadence. When they saw their Messiah in the distressing disguise of a sacrificial lamb, bloodied, bruised, scourged, and pierced through as the embodiment of a trial and a Cross, they not only refused to remain with Me, but many became angry, mocked and spit upon Me. They wanted the Man of Wonders, not the Man of Sorrows.

So too, you love Me when My will is agreeable to you, but when My Will appears in the disguise of the Cross, you abandon me. Listen carefully again to My Word if you wish to unlock the fruit of holiness in your life:

Just as the Lily of Life sprung from the Tomb, so too, the fruit of My Spirit, the crown of life, will spring from the soul who embraces My Holy Will in all its disguises, most especially the Cross. The key for you, my child, is FAITH: embrace all in faith.

Do not be afraid, my dear brother! Do not be anxious, dear sister! The Will of God is blowing this very moment in your life and in the world, and it carries within it all that you need. His Holy Will is your sacred refuge. It is your hiding place. It is the wellspring of grace, the tomb of transformation, and the rock upon which your life will stand when the Storms, which are here and coming, plunge the world into its hour of purification.

Jeanne, Mario, Andy3 and 6 others like this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Dear Jesus

I am sorry I have not embraced you in your hidden form of suffering but run a mile!!

Because you have not embraced Me in the distressing disguises of My Holy Will

Andy3, Light, lynnfiat and 1 other person like this.
  4. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

It's easy to convert...it's hard to completely change. God asks for complete transformation. Not partial acceptance.

Brother al

Mario, Light, lynnfiat and 1 other person like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Abandonment or detachment is what holds most back from entering deeper into the heart of Christs' love. "You can't server two masters" and this is what most Christians try and do. Do we pray for God's will to be done or our own? We tend to want things our way and refuse to give complete surrender to his will. This is why fear is still present in most all. We are afraid to suffer and carry the crosses that come our way. Most cannot even fast for a day, because we cannot detach ourselves from the pleasures of this world. We must sincerely pray for this gift of detachment/abandonment.

6. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

St. Fatima... there is more truth and wisdom in the above post then most visionaries.

Brother al

DivineMercy, josephite and Beth B like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

We have all been immersed in a culture of comfort for a generation so we go against the culture and our own nature when we embrace even the slightest of sufferings.

But the culture of comfort will soon be pulled from under our feet and we will have no choice but to either grin and bear it or offer it for our sins of commission and omission.

Heidi, josephite, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

A long time ago, I read a story of a few monks discussing the future end times. One asked, whether people in the future would be able to do the types of penance they practised. The older monk said NO, they will not know how to do the slightest penance in those times, but if they perservere those times they will be greater saints in heaven then we, because we deal with Satan chained, they will be dealing with him unchained.

Heidi, josephite, Beth B and 6 others like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

That cheers me up a lot. I always felt guilty. I suppose I always will , but this gives me a little hope.

I suppose if penance were easy it would not be worth doing in the first place.

One little thing I do which has helped me down the years. If I am doing a series of tasks I always, always always choose the most difficult and irskome one first. This may sound a very little thing , but it is surprising how often it comes into force.

Another little thing is to go that extra step. A little more time in Church for instance.

I recommend strongly anyone who can to throw the TV in the bin. I will not go on, I wil ldrive you mad. :D:D:D

But its the little things.The little things. The little things.

josephite and Beth B like this.
  10. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

Yes dealing with Satan right now is tough and he is attacking with full force. I am in quite the battle of late which is why I have been absent from here. Pray for me my friends. I need your prayers for strength in this current battle.

Jeanne, Dolours, fallen saint and 4 others like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayer tonight. My Spiritual Director used to say that the devil sticking his nose in was a great compliment. So it is. Why should he waste his time with poor souls who are running to hell anyway??

The demons are drawn like dark moths to the light of good souls who pray. We should expect this as night follows day.

josephite likes this.
  12. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

the evil in the world is literally palpable

13. Mario

Mario Powers

Andy, you are in my prayers!

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

Indy and fallen saint like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Well that's a consolation Fatima!

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Well St. Theresa spoke of the value of little things too Padraig. A little sacrifice done with great love.....

16. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Praying...

17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I sure will Andy! Implore the great power of St. Michael....all day if necessary!

Indy likes this.
  18. Indy

Indy Praying

Andy I will pray for you and you friends.

About the telly, it has so many people brainwashed and turned away from God. shocking.

19. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Praying for you Andy...hang in there.

20. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I was just thinking of you yesterday, Andy. Prayers!