Mark Mallett - Mystery Babylon

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by lynnfiat, Dec 21, 2015.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

3. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

A friend of mine has recently undertaken a study of Revelation. In this the emphasis is on the person of Jesus and how this is revealed or, if you like, unveiled. The book shows us who Jesus really is and what His incarnation means to our past, present, future and eternity. As my bible commentary says, "Jesus Christ is both the subject and author of this revelation." The book lifts the veil and reveals Jesus. It seems to me that to focus on anything else misses its point and its purpose. "Jesus Christ is the faithful witness, the First-born from the dead, the highest of earthly kings." He is majestic and powerful beyond human conception: "In His right hand He holds seven stars." He is the one who reinstates the plan of Eden: "those who prove victorious I will feed from the tree of life." Jesus is the magnificent one who has sacrificed, suffered and saved. This is the Jesus who is revealed in this final book of scripture.
    Sometimes I feel that those who focus on interpreting this book and understanding its prophesy are in danger of missing what is made clear in this book, the awesomeness of God made man, and how much He deserves our love and praise. Perhaps that is why the Jesuits teach that all meaning and purpose of human existence is to be found in the praise of God. In appreciating this we truly know God and see we are known by Him. All is revealed. In the old testament instead of saying a man had intercourse with his wife it says that he knew her. The two become one. "Then we will know as perfectly as we are known" in the astonishing experience of heaven. This is the sacred symbolism of marriage. No wonder God hates divorce. In divorce His revelation is destroyed and the vision of love is lost. (I have been through divorce and annulment) At the end of the second chapter of Revelation Jesus says "to anyone....who keeps working for me to the end...I will give The Morning Star."
    At the end of the book Jesus says "I am the sprig of David and the bright star of the morning." And so He is revealed.

DeGaulle and kathy k like this.
  4. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

I was badly advised at one time by a Catholic priest and accepted an invitation to join a local masonic lodge. I quickly saw that everything was designed to displace Christ and His Church. I left after taking the first degree. I went to confession because I had been drawn by the business advantage it seemed to offer. In fact the priest had told me it was just a bunch of business men. He said that as such it was ok to join and I could leave if I did not like it! Even Jesus, the bright morning star is replaced by a star in the centre of their floor. It is the ultimate deception. The 33 years of Christ's life is replaced by 33 degrees of advancement by their members. The 33 degree only has 33 members. I bought "Darkness Visible, A Christian Appraisal of Freemasonry" by Walton Hannah who started off as a Church of England clergyman and later became a Catholic priest. He wrote the book to give the true facts to Catholics who had been "tempted to join for business or other reasons (like me) under the assurace of their Masonic friends that the Catholic condemnation was a GIGANTIC BLUNDER, based on misunderstanding or narrow minded exclusiveness." Fr Hannah died in Feb 1966 a priest of the Archdiocese of Montreal.
    He starts his book with three quotes:

"A dungeon horrible, on all sides round,
    As one great furnace flamed, yet from those flames,
    No light, but rather darkness visible
    Served only to discover sights of woe.
    (Milton, Paradise Lost, Book 1)

Of darkness visible, so much be lent,
    As half to show, half veil, the deep intent."
    (Pope, The Dunciad, Book IV)

'The light of a Master Mason is darkness visible."
    (Masonic Ritual, Ceremony of Raising to the Third Degree)

As MM says in Masonic practice God is replaced by nature and science and this is specified in the third degree, the tree of knowledge rather than The Tree of Life. This is the true significance of Masonic Ritual. Nothing less than Satanism.
    Pope Francis has reversed the order of Masonic ritual by placing science and nature once again under the ordinance of God and shown the GIGANTIC BLUNDER to have, in fact, been perpetrated by the Masons and the OWO mob. They underestimated him and the Power under which he operates. He was always one step ahead and guided by the founding principle of Ignatian spirituality and the Gospel of Christ.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
    DeGaulle likes this.
  5. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

To Back up my last point I give you a few paragraphs about Laudato Si from Vatican City, provided at our local church.
    In The Gospel of Creation: Chapter 2 examines the Old and New Testaments to show how human life is grounded in our relationships with God, with our neighbours and with the created world. We must acknowledge our sins when we break these relationships and realize our "tremendous responsibility" towards all of God's creation.
    In Integral Ecology: Chapter 4 explores this new paradigm of justice which means "the analysis of environmental problems cannot be separated from the analysis of human, family, work-related and urban contexts", while solutions must be based on "a preferential option for the poorest of our brothers and sisters."
    In Dialogue: Chapter 5 entitled 'Lines of Approach and Action' stresses the need for "honest and open debate so that particular interests or ideologies will not prejudice the common good." The Church does not presume to settle scientific questions or to replace politics, but it can promote dialogue on global and local governance, transparent decision-making, sustainable use of natural resources, as well as engaging in respectful with other people of faith and with the scientific world.
    In Education: Chapter 6 urges schools, families, the media and the churches to help reshape habits and behaviour. Overcoming individualism, while changing our lifestyles and consumer choices, can bring much "pressure to bear on those who wield political, economic and social power" causing significant changes in society.
    In Ecological Conversion: Chapter 6 also highlights St Francis of Assissi as the model of "a more passsionate concern for the protection of our world", characterized by gratitude and generosity, creativity and enthusiasm.
    In Sprituality: Finally Chapter 6 and the two concluding prayers show how faith in God can shape and inspire our care for the environment. The Sacraments, The Trinity, the model of the Holy Family and our hope for eternal life can teach, motivate and strengthen us to protect the natural world that GOD HAS GIVEN US.
    Interpersonal relationships and protection of human life must be set above technical reasoning so environmental concern "is also incompatible with the justification of abortion."

josephite and DeGaulle like this.
  6. davidtlig

davidtlig Guest

Sir Francis Bacon is considered the father of modern science and the grandfather of Freemasonry.

He believed through knowledge or science, mankind could transform himself or the world into its highest state of enlightenment.

The above quote is from Mark's article.

For me, the quote clarifies the significance of the frequent negative references to masonry in authentic contemporary prophecy. I believe those references by Jesus and Mary are not primarily referring to the masonic organisation but to the mindset that has taken hold of mankind almost completely in the developed world.

DeGaulle likes this.
  7. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

About the "veil" Mark Mallett spoke about:
    I relate this story only for the Glory of God and for those who will read this will come closer to His Divine Heart through His Words.For your discernment:
    March, 1995, two years after coming into the Catholic Church, during Adoration while praying with my eyes closed, my interior was filled with a incredible bright light. From within this light, I saw what appeared to be a very large chair with a high back and side arms. It was as though looking through a fog of light. I then saw vaguely the outline of a person engulfed in the light. As the light was very bright, it was hard to see clearly. While looking into the light, I began to think of our Heavenly Father and a prayer welled up within me, “How can people not know that you are their Father, their Daddy. How can they think of you as being anything other than that. “ (some people at the Parish I was in at that time had been calling Our Father – Father-Mother, and it bothered me) Continuing to see this vision before me, I was startled to hear Him say, Love them as I love them! A little while later I heard, The veil will soon come down.” For some reason I didn’t want to listen anymore as I felt within me that He was going to say something that I wouldn't want to hear, so I began praying again so as not to listen, but again He spoke saying, “The veil will soon come down. Then you will see wonders as you have never seen.” Moments later He said, “I Am (slight pause) Yahweh” All of this must have taken about 20 minutes (I was in the Adoration Chapel at the time), and was as if in slow motion. The voice speaking to me was so loving and tender! He spoke very slowly and clearly. My body felt as thought I were no longer in the Chapel, but when someone came in the door I was aware of their presence. After leaving the Chapel for Mass, I felt such incredible peace which I continued to feel throughout the day. During Mass at the elevation of the Host, I saw a bright light come out of the back of the Host facing the Priest. After communion, very bright lights were flashing in my head – mostly coming from the right side and many shadows appeared.
    Late the next night, my husband asked me for this message and while reading it said he didn’t understand what “The veil will soon come down” meant (which I also didn’t understand), He had just prayed for an answer, and while we were watching EWTN there was a Bishop who was showing a picture of Pope Leo XIII. In the picture there was a lady who was wearing a veil on her head. Her hands were on the veil looking as though she were going to pull it down over her face. The Bishop went on to explain that this represented a death approaching or that Rome or a civilization was coming to an end – or that there was going to be a new time approaching.

Denise P, Fatima, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  8. Peter B

Peter B Powers

I absolutely agree that there is a deep commonality between Freemasonry and the idea of the self-deification of man through science, and that this lies at the heart of the modern project (in the negative sense) as it has developed over the last four centuries. Looking at the transhumanism of Ray Kurzweil and his like, it is clear that we have reached an end-game in this respect... This having been said, it really is very striking that Freemasonry as such appears so often and with such specificity in warnings throughout modern Christan mystical literature. Most low-level Masons are inoffensive and often well-meaning individuals who are simply being used as a respectable front for those higher up, at levels where there is definitely direct demonic invocation going on. If anyone thinks this is simply conspiracy theory they would do well to pay close attention to this video entitled 'Masonic Secrets from their own books', which is the most comprehensive yet sober exposure I have yet found of the occult dimension of Freemasonic writings (particularly in Part 2 which begins around 1:16:00) - not just Albert Pike but above all Masonic philosopher Manly Palmer Hall and Englishman Arthur Waite (author of a Masonic Encyclopedia and translator of the notorious French occultist Eliphas Levi) who is discussed at 1 hr 36. We are not dealing with hearsay here, nor even the (often-contested) testimony of supposed ex-Masons. This is compelling and irrefutable evidence from original sources.

jerry likes this.
  9. Peter B

Peter B Powers

10. padraig

padraig Powers

[​IMG]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

"I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart...If people attend to My requests, Russia will be converted and the world will have peace."

[​IMG]
    I know it sounds far fetched but it is possible that the Russians know about the Illuminati / Freemasons (Satan's eldest children...the secret group that control the world) and are about to act against them:

http://yournewswire.com/putin-has-proof-princess-diana-was-killed-by-british-royal-family/

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    Richard67 likes this.
  11. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

It would be interesting to know how many of our elected leaders are Freemasons.

It would be interesting to know how many of the Presidential candidates are Freemasons.

12. padraig

padraig Powers

Freemasonary is only one Dark Path of many. But all leading to the same source, the Selling of one's soul to the devil.

13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I think it is much more than 'one' dark path, as detailed from both the recent articles that Mark wrote on Freemasonry, it is thee most evil scheme, planned out by Satan himself that will collapse the world as we know it. It is a plan that is nearly 400 years old in the making. Mark has been given a gift of discerment that I find fascinating and totally believable and it is climaxing in our time in history.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  14. padraig

padraig Powers

Another good writer on the subject was the late Fr Gobbi who spoke of a , 'Black Beast'.

Sept. 15, 1987 (Akita, Japan)

• A chastisement worse than the flood is about to come upon this poor and perverted humanity. Fire will descend from Heaven and this will be the sign that the justice of God has as of now fixed the hour of His great manifestation. ... Even now, that which I predicted at Fatima and that which I have revealed here in the third message confided to a little daughter of mine is in the process of being accomplished. And so, even for the Church the moment of its great trail has come, because the man of iniquity will establish himself within it and the abomination of desolation will enter into the holy temple of God.

June 3, 1989 (Milan)[Rev 13:1-2]

• In this terrible struggle, there comes up from the sea, to the aid of the Dragon, a beast like a leopard. If the Red Dragon is Marxist atheism, the black beast is Freemasonry. The Dragon manifests himself in the force of his power; the black beast on the other hand acts in the shadow, ... He has the claws of a bear and the mouth of a lion. ... The seven heads indicate the various Masonic lodges, which act everywhere in a subtle and dangerous way. This black beast has ten horns and, on the horns, ten crowns, which are signs of dominion and royalty. ... The horn, in the biblical world, has always been an instrument of amplification, ... For this reason, God communicated his will to his people by means of ten horns which made his law known: the ten commandments. ... if the Red Dragon works to bring all humanity to do without God, to the denial of God, and therefore spreads the error of atheism, the aim of Masonry is not to deny God, but to blaspheme Him. ... The greatest blasphemy is that of denying the worship due God alone by giving it to creatures and to Satan himself. ... Each Masonic lodge has the task of making a different divinity adored
        .[Please note: No beast colored black is mentioned in Revelation. The Apparitions have added the dimension black to this beast. This label of black was used earlier on June 29, 1983. In my view, this beast represents the rise of the end-time government of the Antichrist.]

http://home.earthlink.net/~lionlamb/GOBBI.HTM

Also the Irish author Deirdre Manifold, who was a friend and who wrote widely on the Illuminati:

http://canisiusbooks.com/twg.htm

[​IMG]

View attachment 3931

[​IMG]

Fatima likes this.