Marino Restrepo

Discussion in 'Books, movies, links, websites.' started by Odhran, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Odhran

Odhran New Member

Best spiritual talks out there. He shows us how to become truly spiritual and not merely religious. An excellent conversion story. He uploads a talk in English every Monday; https://www.youtube.com/user/PeregrinosdelAmor

A modern day Saint Paul!

2. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Your link wouldn't open for me but I found this:

I will be looking out for more of his talks. Thanks for bringing him to my intention.

Beth B likes this.
  3. Odhran

Odhran New Member

The link I posted is the the link to the channel that video is uploaded on. Absolutely excellent videos. This one is extremely beneficial!

Sanctus and Beth B like this.
  4. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Thanks Odhran. That one works ok. Will watch it during the week. I got an error message when I tried playing the first video you posted, and the one in my post was the only one I could find in English. Actually, I think the Meeting God video had previously been linked by someone on the forum but for some reason I didn't get to watch all of it.

He is a very inspiring, thought provoking speaker.

5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

He is my very favorite Catholic speaker. He is an approved speaker and has dedicated his life after his conversion to traveling the world sharing the faith as given to him by the Holy Spirit. Absolutely inspiring!

Odhran likes this.
  6. Sanctus

Sanctus Guest

Marino Restrepo on same sex marriage:

Odhran likes this.