1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    FEAST OF CHRIST, KING OF THE UNIVERSE
    NOVEMBER 26, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

I WALK WITH MY PEOPLE AT EVERY INSTANT, I DO NOT DEPART FROM MY OWN.

I bless you constantly for every action in accordance with Our Will and I grieve so much when you do not heed My Calls.

I have not come to reframe the Commandments, nor Sacred Scripture, nor the Sacraments, I remain in act presently.

OUR TRINITY IS THE ETERNAL PRESENT AND BY DECREE OF OUR TRINITY THE EXPLANATION OF THIS TRINITARIAN WORD IS REVEALED TO YOU IN THESE MESSAGES.

My People, it is urgent to become aware so that you change your path and enter into becoming more spiritual so that you might discern between what is Divine Will, what is the will of men and what is moving My Church towards schism, with the aim of raising up the usurper of My People.

NOT ONLY MUST YOU KNOW WHO I AM, NOT ONLY MUST YOU KNOW ME, BUT YOU HAVE TO RECOGNIZE ME IN ORDER THAT YOU ARE NOT BE DECEIVED. THEREFORE, IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS, NOR TO KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT I REDEEMED YOU FROM SIN, SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE SALVATION ASSURED. "EACH ONE WILL BE JUDGED ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS” (1).

You hear it being said with some frequency that Heaven is for all, and it certainly is for all: that is Our Will, but not everyone has won Heaven - rather you have to strive and be fulfillers of the Divine Law which you know, in order to come to enjoy Eternal Life.

You hear it said that hell does not exist, that you live hell on Earth. This, children, is an aberration and it is because you are ignorant of Sacred Scripture that you are deceived. THE PLACE OF FIRE EXISTS WHERE SOULS REMAIN WITHOUT ME, LAMENTING AND SUFFERING, NOT BY DIVINE WILL, but through the misuse of free will surrendered to evil and therefore to sin.

You do not regularly hear preaching about Purgatory, and Humanity has lost that which for the souls of those who are in Purgatory is a great help and blessing: the praying of the Holy Rosary and the praying of the Holy Trisagium for the intention for the souls that are in Purgatory, waiting for My Most Holy Mother and the Angels in Her charge to bring them to Our Presence.

My beloved People, you must remain constantly vigilant in regards to yourselves, in regards to the human ego so that it does not cause you to stray from the path to Eternal Life.

Observance in regards to personal work and action is decisive, but this cannot be achieved by those who are not humble, so you must gather as the Mystical Body that you are, in order that you help one another and overcome personal impediments.

AT THIS INSTANT MY PEOPLE HAVE LOST CONSCIOUSNESS OF WHAT SIN ENTAILS FOR THE SOUL, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT BEING PREACHED TO WITH A WORD OF TRUTH, BUT IN LUKEWARMNESS, AND THEREFORE MEN FIND AFFINITY IN SIN.

Humanity hears talk of a mercy without justice, of a mercy that does not see, of a mercy that does not hear, but forgives everything no matter how grave the fault may be, even if the creature does not feel pain and sorrow for the wrong committed.

My People want to see a cross that pleases man, a cross that allows everything, a cross that is complacent towards sin. Children, grow up, scrutinize Me, know Me so that they do not mislead you, so that they do not deceive you. MY CROSS IS LOVE, MERCY AND JUSTICE.

"May mercy and truth never depart from you; bind them to your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So will you find favor and good repute in the sight of God and of people. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Acknowledge him in all your ways, and he will make your paths straight." (Prov. 3,3-6)

I AM A KING WITHOUT A KINGDOM, I AM THE MASTER OF LOVE AND I BEG FOR LOVE ...

The way towards perdition is being facilitated for My children, they do not understand that to walk towards Me they must live in Our Divine Will. Man's intelligence, man's knowledge, man's understanding has been altered to walk towards what is easy, towards what does not demand an effort and does not take him away from his zone of comfort.

My beloved People:

IF YOU WANT TO BE TRULY FREE:

Love the freedom that I provide for you in order that you choose to follow Me ...
    Love fulfilling My Will ...
    Love fulfilling the Commandments ...
    Love fulfilling the Sacraments ...
    Love following Me ...
    Love serving Me, but not in the fickle manner of man, RATHER IN MY WILL THAT INVOLVES EFFORT, DECISION, DEDICATION, COMMITMENT, TRUTH, SURRENDER, FORGIVENESS, BUT, ABOVE ALL, WORKING AND ACTING IN MY LOVE.

DO YOU WANT TO BE FREE AND NOT SLAVES? FOLLOW ME, I OFFER YOU TRUE FREEDOM.

My People, do not let them lead you astray and towards perdition where the soul will not see My Light. The devil introduces himself into man's thought precisely in what man most covets, in order to attack him and lead him away from Me.

THE LIFE OF MY CHILDREN AT THIS INSTANT HAS TO BE ACTIVE IN THE SPIRIT; OTHERWISE, IF MY CHILDREN ARE NOT IN PRAXIS, THEY ARE EASY PREY FOR EVIL. Do not forget that the devil keeps up a fight that you do not notice because of the worldly noise in which you live, because of the absence of inner silence: a spiritual fight, and in some cases, it becomes physical when the creature is possessed by the devil.

MY PEOPLE, GIVE ME MY KINGDOM, DO NOT EXCLUDE ME FROM YOUR LIFE. They have forbidden Me in public places, they treat Me like a thief, they hide Me, they take Me out of workplaces, they do not allow My little ones to look at Me, they reduce My Word in order that satan penetrates My whole People.

BUT CHILDREN, THIS KING OF LOVE AND MERCY, OF LOVE AND JUSTICE, LIVES WITHIN EACH ONE OF HIS CHILDREN AND FROM THERE NO ONE CAN REMOVE ME, ONLY YOURSELVES.

KNOW ME IN DEPTH SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM THE KING OF ALL THAT HAS BEEN CREATED, OF ALL THAT IS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE, KING OF THE UNIVERSE, KING OF WHAT MAN KNOWS AND WHAT HE STILL DOES NOT KNOW (2). That is why I reveal events so that you keep your lamp overflowing with oil.

Pray children, pray, the earth continues shaking, you will not find rest.

Pray children, pray; the devil, having infiltrated and possessed the minds of some men, brings pain to Humanity. In one country and another, terror is present and My innocent children suffer. European capitals suffer.

Pray children, pray.

Pray children, the United States suffers.

Pray children, communism gathers strength and My People are oppressed without compassion.

The instants are cruel: what is taking shape is not the man of My remnant Church, but the man of rebellion, the man of contradiction, the man of pride, the man who without definition participates in all the rites of the religions so as to be lost in the sea of confusion: then satan will find the ideal place for his plan in regards to Humanity.

My beloved People:

EXERCISE THE GIFT OF FREE WILL, REMAINING IN GRACE SO THAT YOU FIND THE END FOR WHICH YOU WERE CREATED: TO ENJOY ETERNAL LIFE.

My People, do not judge the attitudes of your brothers, do not point at the one who has erred; on the contrary, praise the one who progresses and is going towards the knowledge of the Truth of My Word.

ALL MEN WALK IN THE MIDST OF SOME EMBERS OF ERROR, BUT THIS IS PRAISEWORTHY FOR THE ONE WHO RECOGNIZES THEIR ERROR, AND WHOEVER CONTINUES IN ERROR WITHOUT RECOGNIZING IT BELONGS TO THE FOOLISH.

Scrutinizing Me, knowing Me is not contrary to My Will, it is the obligation of My Mystical Body to know Me deeply and to enter with confidence into that relationship that I want you to maintain with this King of Kings, but few are the children who truly want it.

IN THIS CELEBRATION, REMEMBER THAT I AM THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE, DO NOT LIMIT ME. I COME TO YOU WITH MY LOVE AND MY JUSTICE, WITH MY FORGIVENESS AND MY TRUTH.

I bless you and I explain to you what you must know in order not to be lost for lack of knowledge.

My Love welcomes the one who knows how to recognize himself as a sinner: the foolish, the stubborn one who recognizes himself as such.

I BLESS EACH ONE OF THOSE WHO TREASURE MY WORD, I BLESS THEIR WALK AND THEIR SQUARE METER SO THAT EACH ONE OF YOU BE A HUMAN CREATURE WHO TAKES THIS BLESSING OF MINE WHEREVER THEY GO.

I love you.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

(1) Cf. Rev. 20,12
    (2) Cf. Col. 1,16

2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Portion of "Commentary by the Instrument" from above Nov. 26, 2017 Luz message:

I saw and felt pain, not rejoicing, in every Word of our King, due to the version or picture of what in most cases is expressed concerning Divine Mercy, contrary to the Truth.

Our King feels - because this is how He expressed it to me - that He is being sold like a cut-price article that is easily offered so that nobody feels rejected, and man is given a Divine Mercy without Justice so that man feels comfortable.

Our King mentioned to me that His Mercy is being offered like a promotional advertisement, and each human creature defines how and what Divine Mercy should be, in order not to lose the comfort in which they are living. It is quite the opposite with Divine Mercy and Divine Justice. My King told me: "stay alert, because this is the devil's plan".

3. very "fakefull" messages. learn to listen God's voice

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 1, 2017

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY MATERNAL BLESSING REMAINS WITH YOU AS AN INDELIBLE SEAL OF MY MATERNITY FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT IT AS SUCH.

THE MOST HOLY TRINITY HAS GIVEN ME THE TITLE OF
    "OUR LADY OF THE LAST TIMES".

All are My children, without distinction, I offer all of you My Love, My Guidance, My Intercession, My Hands to take you towards the sure Path that leads you to Eternal Life.

Beloved children, faced with your insistence on detaching yourselves from My Son, from the Divine Will and from My Motherhood, these Calls are so that you reconsider and so that more souls are not be lost.

This generation has seen to it that from Heaven and by Divine Mercy you will certainly see the events announced to Humanity, the instant of trial that is already unfolding. You are not a generation of little intelligence, but you are a generation that has rebelled against My Son and everything that is Divine, sinking into the oblivion of God and falling into the trap of the antichrist.

IN FRONT OF EVERYONE THERE REMAINS A SET OF SCALES, AND AT THIS INSTANT, THE BALANCE IS LEANING TOWARDS UNBELIEF, CONTEMPT, REBELLION, IMMORALITY, LACK OF RESPECT, OF CHARITY AND OF LOVE TOWARDS NEIGHBOR. On the scales man places his own pride, egocentrism, the wish to stand out and to possess the best, lack of faith, ignorance of the Divine Laws and attraction to what evil offers him.

This generation has received The Great Legacy of Salvation; precisely because of this it has not valued it and misinterpreted it, feeling that it is safe, it clings to evil and at the same time, it has created that which when used will cause the greatest damage that you have ever seen or heard…

In the midst of the fiction in which a large part of this generation has grown up through video games and cinema, you lack a sense of reality and danger. Therefore, you have been entrapped by fiction so that the devil attains his objective facing a generation that thinks that life is a game and that whenever it wants, it has the power to start everything again.

THE LACK OF AWARENESS OF A MAN WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS DISABLED BY MISUSED FREE WILL, IS THE SAD REALITY OF PRESENT-DAY MAN who lives in unreality in the midst of the real world, of the real events that urge man to a definitive change in his work and action. But My children do not obey, therefore evil uses human weakness to deceive you and cause you to think and believe that all is well.

These are instants of confusion for My children; the rudder spins and in the middle of the raging sea of what is worldly, you do not find the courage to take the right decision. Those who consider themselves enemies of the Divine Will, will commit great and greater acts of sacrilege, taking hold of the Temples. The Sacred Vessels will be sold as worthless objects and the Temples transformed into places of worldly spectacles.

MAN’S IDOLATRY FOR MAN GROWS AND MY SON IS INCREASINGLY CONSIGNED TO BEING ALONE. The People of My Son lack Truth, lack information, lack knowledge, therefore the enemies of the faith have perpetrated their diabolical plan little by little, until arriving at this instant in which by permission they take hold of man as a slave who will then be used to serve the imposter.

The instants of wavering have arrived, My children do not distinguish between the Divine Will and what comes from being imposed by men. For this reason, I call you to heed My Calls, I call you to know Sacred Scripture so that you do not accept the forms of modernism that will cause Humanity to hand itself over to perdition. You act passively in the face of what is leading you down the wrong path, you are going like sheep towards the precipice.

YOU WHO CALL YOURSELF FAITHFUL, TESTIFY TO MY SON, BE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS SO THAT THEY STAND FIRM BESIDE MY SON.

You are seeing great changes happening every instant in the whole world: communism itself advances slowly but surely, it oppresses and represses before the eyes of Humanity. My children die of hunger facing the power of communism; they die without being allowed to utter a word and the rest of Humanity ... what is it doing on behalf of its brothers and sisters?

At this instant, those who are spreading the Revelations of Heaven are persecuted in order to dispute what We reveal to them, with the purpose of nullifying the credibility of the explanation of the Divine Word or the Word of this Mother. This instant of confusion is evil’s instant, because it leads man towards the opposite of good and man takes pleasure in it. My poor children, you are spiritually blind!

The one who is spiritually blind at this instant shields himself in his blindness in order not to believe, and to refuse to accept the Calls of the Father’s House, attached to his false idols.

In the history of Humanity sin has existed, but not to the degree in which it exists now. There have been blasphemers, but not like at this instant. Man has gone away from the Divinity, but not as you are doing. Wrong human work and action has surpassed what man himself could conceive, and at this instant he does not want to know that he cannot return to the past, because of having become accustomed to evil, and therefore you do not want to convert.

Pray children, pray for France, it will be prey to terror.

Pray children, pray for Central America: it will be shaken and Colombia will suffer famine because of disobedience to My Son’s Calls. The guerrilla do not sign truths, but set conditions. This land will suffer in expiation.

Pray children, pray for the United States, man rises up at anything, it does not want constraints. Pray, the land of freedom will be shaken and the sign of freedom will be attacked by enemy forces.

My Son is Love and because of this he allows man to purify himself. Humanity feels itself growing pale at innumerable losses in all areas, yet even so it does not obey and suffers more. On suffering it gives it names and excuses because of its haughtiness, in order not to accept that it is acting wrongly.

The waters of the sea continue to scourge Humanity. On the sunny day man will be surprised by the water. Plagues arrive and in an instant they destroy man’s food, therefore famine and droughts will be the concern of great nations.

This Humanity will see what is undesirable, it will be purified in order to be prepared for the Second Coming of My Son, when Peace will reign everywhere and man will fulfill the Divine Will, and man will no longer be separated from the Most Holy Trinity nor from this Mother, because man will be one with his Father who is in Heaven.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the Angel of Peace is coming to speak "... to men of good will" (Lk 2: 14b) and to those who have not believed, so that they convert, and they will convert faced by the Word of Truth. My children will give thanks for not having abandoned the correct Teachings of My Son and will give thanks for having remained faithful to God.

Look at Me children, I attend to you so that more souls are not be lost!
    Look at Me children, do not continue living in darkness where you do not distinguish what is right, what is pleasing to My Son! Do not satisfy evil, be creatures of good, of Divine Love, and those who possess what the world lacks: Wisdom and Discernment.

Children of My Heart, I bless you with My Love, I bless you with My Maternity, I bless you and love you.

Mother Mary

COMMENTARY BY THE INSTRUMENT

Brothers and Sisters:

Our Mother gives me this Call for Humanity and allows me this Vision:

Our Mother appears before millions of people; She is in front of them, protecting people, but from what is She protecting them?

She is protecting them from a monster that I see, a monster with the large head of a snake and with large tentacles, from which small snakes with different colors and shapes emerge. I ask Our Mother: “what are those shapes that the small snakes have?” and She answers me: “greed, disobedience, lust, envy, pride, immorality and other vices. See how they rush towards My children who by their own will move away from My Protection.”

And I see those people walking away, I see them being trapped and receiving strength from the snakes that trap them in order that they persecute those faithful to Christ. Those who are on the periphery are taken by the tentacles of evil and immediately multiply themselves into other snakes.

Our Mother tells me: "see, My beloved, how easily My children go with evil, they find themselves living in confusion and see evil as good. How My Heart grieves over it! This is how Humanity is ... "

Our Lady walks away with Her children, shedding tears from her eyes.

Amen.

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

About the coming Era of Peace, of living in the Divine Will:

This Humanity will see what is undesirable, it will be purified in order to be prepared for the Second Coming of My Son, when Peace will reign everywhere and man will fulfill the Divine Will, and man will no longer be separated from the Most Holy Trinity nor from this Mother, because man will be one with his Father who is in Heaven.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

A shared interview with Luz de Maria.

The translation often uses "he or his" for "her or hers"....and sometimes for "it".

Very interesting for background.

Dear readers, we share with you the translation of an interview that Foros de la Virgen did to (with) Luz de María and was published.

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/ENTREVISTA INGLES.htm

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

DECEMBER 8, 2017

FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

[​IMG]

MY BLESSING ENTAILS NOT ONLY MY LOVE TOWARDS EACH ONE OF YOU, BUT THE ATTRIBUTES THAT I WANT FOR MY CHILDREN.

Everyone must take the attributes that My Blessing entails and increase them so that they then take hold in you and later be transformed into Gifts.

CHILDREN, WITHOUT EFFORT YOU CANNOT MAKE ANY ATTRIBUTE, VIRTUE OR GIFT GROW WITHIN YOU. The one who is not persistent is like a lamp that goes out in a slight wind. You need to strive so that this willpower, decision, desire to obey the Will of the Most Holy Trinity strengthen you when you need it.

On this date, in which My Immaculate Conception is celebrated in a special way, I look at the Earth, and what I see does not give Me satisfaction: the number of My children is diminishing, especially in the big cities. In small places, in small towns is where I see greater devotion and greater love for My Son, since what they offer to My Son and to Me is born in the heart.

In some places they offer Me empty prayers, the Holy Mass is celebrated without true love, Rosaries are offered without meditating, and this is what man has come to and what was already announced, due to the weakening of the sense of responsibility that the human creature possesses as a child of God the Father.

MAN HAS BEEN GIVEN SPACE TO DEVELOP LICENTIOUSNESS AND TO USE HIS FREE WILL BADLY.

Faced with this chaos, Humanity, advancing or retreating like an uncontrolled mass, has come to regress due to the misuse of free will, it has thoroughly regressed morally in living together, in education, in human integrity, in respect, in patience, in effort, and you are constantly living this regression on the personal level and as a society, since you do not observe or preserve human ethics.

MY CHILDREN HAVE COME TO IDEALIZE AN EXCESSIVE DESIRE FOR POSSESSION, ESPECIALLY WITH RESPECT TO WHAT IS MATERIAL AND FINITE.

That is why I call you to become aware of the willpower that you have to maintain in order that the Love of My Son grows in you.
    Do you want a good life?
    Do you want to find the Truth?
    Do you want to prosper?

Hold to the Love coming from the Sacred Heart of My Son, and as Mother I offer you Mine, which will mediate for each of you without distinction as long as you repent when you act and work wrongly and decide to make amends for the wrong done and to direct yourself towards good.

At this instant, My children are directing their lives towards what is improper, they are in a serious crisis about which they have been warned beforehand, but what is the motive that prevents them from reversing this?

YOU ARE NOT LOOKING INSIDE YOURSELVES, YOU ARE SEEKING OUTSIDE YOURSELVES WHAT YOU WILL ONLY FIND WITHIN YOU.

It is because of this is that man is entering into a serious personal crisis from which he does not know how to get out. And it is the case that the human creature does not understand that, if it does not center its life on God, everything else suffers a great disruption, it leaves its axis and spins without stopping.

How often I have called you to know My Son! I have called you to scrutinize My Son so that you both reason and, being aware of this Divine Love, be drawn to God.

MY CHILDREN POSSESS INTELLIGENCE, BUT THIS HAS BEEN DARKENED BY THE DEVIL. Humanity does not want to reason; I have told you that Love is the force of the will, I have told you that Love moves the will. Except that at this instant when Humanity does not know what True Love is, it cannot transform the will, and man falls, dominated by that dominant will that causes him to opt for what is easy and worldly, because, given man’s weakness, that will has come to grow: proud and dominant, thus imposing itself upon man.

IN HOMES I SEE A GREAT LACK OF TRUE LOVE AND A GREAT WEAKNESS IN MAINTAINING HARMONY - THIS BECAUSE THE CENTER OF THE HOME IS NOT MY SON, because you do not gather to raise up a petition to Heaven, and I carry on waiting to be invoked in order to help you...

AS MOTHER OF ALL HUMANITY I WANT YOU TO ATTAIN THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH AND SAVE YOUR SOUL. HERE I AM BEFORE EACH PERSON WITH MY HANDS STRETCHED OUT TOWARDS YOU IN ORDER TO LEAD YOU TO MY SON.

THE INSTANTS MAKE MAN'S THOUGHTS RACE AND CAUSE HIM TO ACT WITHOUT REASON, GOING AHEAD IN ANGER.This defect in man is caused by the lack of union between man and his Creator, due to which his decisions are the response of the madness in which Humanity is submerged, madness caused by evil in order to advance the formal appearance of the great usurper.

You find yourselves in great changes that are encircling Humanity - unexpected changes fabricated by the minds of the powerful of the world and through which suffering comes to the innocent. Struggles increase and borders will be closed because you do not recognize each other as children of God, and the powerful believe that they can take the reins of the decisions of Humanity’s future.

Beloved children, you find yourselves in apparent peace, but in an instant you will discover that this apparent tranquility has vanished and facing the mirror of reality you will see how communism, freemasonry and Illuminati have led you into confusion and have used that confusion to dominate you.

They have built a Tower of Babel; weapons have not been constructed by man for him to look at, but to demonstrate his power to his fellow men. At this instant, Creation trembles at human disobedience and human action.

WHERE IS A SINGLE ACT OF PRIDE LEADING YOU? TO THE SORROW OF SORROWS!

I beseech you, My children, to pray for the Middle East, pain becomes established.

Pray, My children, pray for Venezuela, the merciless scourge leads this people to face a greater agony.

Pray, My children, pray for Argentina, at dawn the confusion increases and pain seizes My children, Nature strikes them.

Pray, My children, pray for Europe, great cities will be prey to terror and the earth shakes.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the opposite of evil is good, unity, love, brotherhood, wisdom, meekness, forgiveness ... In the face of this, My children, evil would not be advancing.

I ASK YOU, CHILDREN, TO HOLD BACK THE INNER ANGER WITH WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN CONTAMINATED AND WHICH YOU HAVE ACCEPTED, IN ORDER THAT YOU SEE WITH THE EYES OF THE LIGHT OF MY SON’S LOVE. In this way you will draw Divine Love towards Humanity, you will be lightning rods that will stop the advance of the evil that has penetrated within man.

Offer up the effort of living in inner peace, of living in Love, of being understanding and putting aside haughtiness and what is worldly. Otherwise you will share in the great mistakes that have entrapped Humanity and through which a great part of It will suffer.

MY SON DOES NOT ABANDON YOU, DO NOT ABANDON HIM,DO NOT LEAVE HIM WITHOUT A CROWN.

MY SON CALLS YOU AND PLEADS FOR YOU, I PLEAD FOR WISDOM FOR YOU AND THAT YOU MAY BE LOVE IN MY SON’S LIKENESS.

I bless you with My Mother's Heart. I bless you, beseeching each one of you to be your brother's intercessor.

Pray My children, pray and be those who accomplish the Divine Will.

I bless you.

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

FEAST OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE
    DECEMBER 12, 2017

[​IMG]

MY MATERNAL HEART OVERFLOWS WITH LOVE FOR ALL MY CHILDREN.

At this instant you find yourselves before the commemoration of My Son’s Birth. This instant ought to serve to prepare you spiritually, knowing that as My Son’s People you have been given a Divine Law: The Commandments.

The Divine Truth is one; it is not subject to interpretations. I received you at the foot of the Cross of Glory and Majesty and I do not want you to enter into the confusion about which I have been warning you. Children, confusion is caused by evil and you must recognize that in this instant in which this generation is living, chaos reigns everywhere, in all aspects of human life, values are disappearing and morals have declined to the point of not respecting one another as Children of God.

The human body, Temple of the Holy Spirit, has grieved the Holy Spirit, man has offended Him by thoughts infested with perversion; evil is at the origin of confusion and at this instant evil is desperately striving for the perdition of souls, and due to the absence of order in Humanity and in its spiritual life, the enemy of the soul has found where to cultivate his evil in full freedom and reproduce evil and anti-values, with the goal of undermining the Mystical Body of My Son so that My children despise what is holy.

Sadness overwhelms Me: you know history and you must apply this knowledge during this instant in which you move and are opposing My Son and what He represents. Evil has introduced itself into the very Church of My Son, and from where guidelines emanate for My children, disrespect arises that has been exploited to deny what cannot be denied.

BELOVED CHILDREN, YOU DO NOT KNOW SACRED SCRIPTURE IN ALL CONSCIENCE, AND THEREFORE YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED TO DISCERN, AND YOU KEEP CLINGING TO THE CURRENT OF THE WORLD, A CURRENT OF CONFUSION AND SHAME.

As Humanity you should be faithful to My Son, grateful, knowledgeable, charitable, reflective, and maintain a relationship that goes beyond attendance at Holy Mass every seven days - ATTENDANCE AS LIVING THE MASS IS DIFFERENT FROM ATTENDING IT.

Hence spiritual relationship has declined more than in previous instants of Humanity. You know of the era of Creation dedicated by the Eternal Father to His People, you know the legacy of My Son and profit from It in order to continue on the spiritual path as His People, and at this instant you remain in the instant of the Holy Spirit, where the Heavenly Father arranged it that His children enjoy the good things that previous generations rejected.

YOU ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND THEREFORE THE GIFTS AND VIRTUES, JOYS AND THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DIVINE SPIRIT ARE CLOSER TO EVERYONE IN ORDER THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO ENTER INTO A DIFFERENT UNION, WITH THE DIVINE THOU RATHER THAN THE HUMAN ONE.

It is not easy to have such a close relationship with the Divine Spirit. This opportunity is being given to you by the Eternal Father for these instants in which man must leave a lukewarm relationship with the Most Holy Trinity in order to enter into a true relationship, where union, truth, closeness and man’s continuous living with His Lord prevail.

Beloved, be reflective, do not act "a priori"; reason, examine yourselves, do not be arrogant, do not feed the “ego” so that free will finds necessary restraint and so that you govern the “ego” and the “ego” does not govern man.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, do not neglect work and action, do not continue being judges of your brothers and sisters, being part of the majority that acts by imitation.

Beloved children, at this instant the People of My Son walk like a pilgrim and in silence, they fear as if they were living in a foreign land, they wait in the midst of the uncertainty caused by the lack of a firm faith.

At this instant you find yourselves literally hand in hand with the advertising of consumerism. My Son was born in a manger and not in a golden cradle, this Advent should be different for you and you should not forget the true spiritual meaning of Advent.

YOU ARE PREPARING FOR THE PAROUSIA. AT THE SECOND COMING OF MY SON ALL NATIONS WILL BE SHAKEN; EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS, FROM THE UNIVERSES TO THE MOST INCONCEIVABLE AND MINISCULE OF CREATURES WILL KNOW THAT MY SON IS COMING. PREPARE YOURSELVES BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS THE DAY AND HOUR.

You celebrate My Apparition as Empress of the Americas and I want children obedient to the Divine Will. I do not want a People that surrender to evil so as to be dominated by the forces of evil that takes you as slaves and degrades you as children of God.

MY LAND OF MEXICO IS AT THIS INSTANT A LAND OF PAIN WHERE CRIMES, OFFENSES, ABORTIONS STAIN THE SOIL TO WHICH I CAME. YOU LOOK AT ME ON THE TILMA, YOU PRAY TO ME ... AND I ASK YOU: WHERE ARE THE HEART OF MAN AND THE THOUGHT OF MAN TO BE FOUND?

Some read about the studies made of My Tilma on which I am reflected, you read what they have found, you know that the constellations are reflected in Me and they have been unable to deny the miracles that I keep up as Revelation.

I see perennial surprise in man’s heart at these scientific analyses, and even so you are still to discover what can be seen at a first glance on My Tilma, and scholars of My Image on Earth have not been enlightened by the Holy Spirit because they do not ask for it. BUT GOD’S TIME IS NOT THAT OF MAN, AND GOD’S LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE WILL BE MANIFESTED IN ALL ITS SPLENDOR, IN THIS PATRONAGE OF MINE FOR ALL HUMANITY.

WAIT FOR THE ANGEL OF PEACE, (1) WHOM I AM PROTECTING UNTIL THE INSTANT IN WHICH MY SON SENDS HIM TO THE EARTH. I know that for some people My Revelations are not too much. That is why I have revealed this secret to My Prophet, waiting for a reaction from Humanity.

Pray, My children, do not withdraw your prayer for North Korea.

Pray My children, pray for Australia, it is strongly shaken.

Pray Children, pray for the United States, Russia and Germany, it is urgent.

Pray children, pray for Central America, it will suffer.

MY BELOVEDS, DO NOT FEAR ... AM I NOT HERE WHO AM YOUR MOTHER?

You do not observe God’s Magnificence, God’s Power that speaks to you through His Creation. And He says to you: "look on high", and how many look on high? ...
    How many of you have forgotten that the stars are seen at night? ...
    How many of you know that you are alive? ...

My children, My Son’s People, giving oneself to life in spirit and truth is not a matter for those who suddenly surrender, but for those who are true.

Do not only wait for calamities; prepare yourselves to enjoy Heaven in advance.

I am the Mother of all Humanity, and as the Woman Clothed with the Sun, I am the Mother of all Humanity, which I protect and love with Love coming from the Most Holy Trinity.

Pray as families in order to dispel the darkness of evil.

I bless you, I love you.

Mother Mary.

(1) Revelations concerning the Angel of Peace, read ...

9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

DECEMBER 17, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

I BLESS MY CHILDREN, EVERYONE, THOSE WHOM I LOVE, SINCE ALL PEOPLE ARE MY CHILDREN.

On the way towards the awakening of consciousness, My People’s instant is turning into an arduous work, an arduous struggle against the worldliness that penetrates Humanity disguised as what is good and acceptable, really being that which kills the good, CAUSING MAN TO FALL INTO BASE INSTINCTS AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE, PUTTING MAN’S PRIORITY, WHICH MUST BE SAVING THE SOUL, IN THE LAST PLACE.

My People remain inert, and as the instant passes, so inertia is bringing man to the edge of the spiritual abyss.

The man who offers nothing to Me, who does not sacrifice,
    who wants to remain the center of attraction,
    who offends his brothers and sisters,
    who is indifferent to human pain,
    who despises who is fraternal: the slanderer, the fool, the one who does not bow before the Law of My Father in the Commandments,
    who despises the Sacraments,
    who rejoices in the pain of others,
    who does not hear the Calls of My Father's House,
    who offends My Mother,
    THAT CHILD OF MINE BECOMES DISTANT FROM ME AND IS IN DANGER OF BEING LOST IF HE DOES NOT REPENT IN TIME.

My People, the king of pride infiltrates man with pride so that this germinates. My children are enlightened by My Holy Spirit and must not rejoice in pride, but in humility, otherwise they will act with pride without noticing it.

You are instructed as a people. In each Revelation you have been instructed to stay alert to what is improper and sinful, and so that you do not fall into the mud of the current of the world, which moves further away from Me and joins the ranks of the devil as a sign of rebellion towards Our Divine Will. Evil offers you licentiousness, debauchery, lies, it facilitates what you want so that you feel comfortable, it causes you to feel that all is well and that you are acting and working within the good. It saturates you with distrust towards Me.

You are a People instructed to continue putting Revelation into practice, being true. TO THIS I CALL YOU, TO THE PRACTICE OF THIS REVELATION SO THAT YOU TAKE STRENGTH IN FAITH, BEING CONSCIOUS, CONVINCED, KNOWERS OF MY WORD, PRACTISING A STRONG UNION WITH ME, CONVERTED, DISCERNING, HUMBLE - AND ABOVE ALL, BE LOVE, AS I AM LOVE.

You were born of My Love. I sacrificed Myself out of Love for you; My Holy Spirit accompanies you, instructs and guides you in discernment, My Mother intercedes for all. But you still have not found what opens the way for you... THIS IS LOVE.

THE MAIN INGREDIENT IN THE HUMAN CREATURE, THAT WHICH SHOULD NOT BE LACKING, BECAUSE IF THE SEASONING OF OUR LOVE IS LACKING, THE HUMAN CREATURE THAT IS EMPTY INSIDE IS A CONSTANT THREAT FOR MY CHILDREN.

My beloved People, it is because of this ingredient that used to exist in some creatures and has withered due to the hardening of the human heart, that a large part of Humanity has fallen into chaos, rebellion, incoherence, communism and its errors, envy, the lack of charity and the harmful largesse of the human ego. My beloved People, within the Plan of Salvation I have called you to be faithful participants.

ASSISTING YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS ESSENTIAL SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE LOST BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FAITH IN MY WORD. THE INSTANT WILL COME WHEN YOU FEEL OR THINK THAT YOU ARE ALONE, BUT IT IS NOT THE CASE, I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU.

My Mother loves you with Eternal Love.

My beloved People:

Pray, children, pray, war goes from being a threat to being a reality.

Pray children, pray, the storm in My Church will continue.

Pray children, pray for England, it will be shaken and terrorism will invade them.

Pray children, pray for Italy, suffering is near, it will be shaken and Nature will scourge it.

Rome will weep without ceasing.

Pray children, pray for Indonesia, it will suffer due to its volcanoes.

Beloved children, Colombia will suffer for the errors committed against My Mother, this People’s foolishness will be defeated.

My beloved People:

IT IS ESSENTIAL TO BECOME PERSONALLY AWARE SO THAT YOU ARE MIRRORS OF MY WORK AND ACTION.

Evil prepares its strategy against those who are Mine - do not separate yourselves from what belongs to you: Eternal Salvation.

Do not be like the pharisees (Cf. Mt. 23,3.), be Mine "in spirit and truth"(Jn 4:23). Grow, do not stop, continue growing patiently, working and acting in My Will. Do not be prey to those who criticize you, be patient, be Love for those who are far from Me.

I suffer for those who are indifferent to My Calls or do not take Me seriously: they will regret having rejected My Word. They will regret not having been students of My Word: I have given them the “means and more” regarding My Angel of Peace (1), yet My People continue being indifferent, making predictions that do not help you. You jump from one place to another and become more confused; you do not listen to My Voice, you want to know more and end up knowing nothing of what I have announced to you. I am patient and just at the same time.

My Angel of Peace sees you, He earnestly seeks harmony, sincerity, faith, trust, peace within you and in your homes.

UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE MY END-TIME APOSTLES, AND AS SUCH, YOU MUST LIVE AS I HAVE TAUGHT YOU; THUS MY ANGEL OF PEACE WILL NOT FEEL THAT YOU ARE INDIFFERENT.

Beloved People of Mine, look on high, important phenomena will occur in the vault of heaven, unknown by the majority. DO NOT FORGET THAT YOU ARE PREPARING TO COMMEMORATE MY BIRTH AND YOU MUST DO SO WITH THE PEACE AND LOVE THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD DOES NOT OFFER ME.

I call you as your Lord and Savior to maintain inner peace and love so that you are magnets that draw My Love towards you.

I STAY WITH YOU SO THAT YOU ARE NOT LOST, AND YOU MUST STAY FAITHFUL TO OUR TRINITY; DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF BEING MY CHILDREN
    OR CHILDREN OF MY MOST HOLY MOTHER.

MY LOVE WALKS THE EARTH IN SEARCH OF SOULS IN WHICH TO DEPOSIT MY LOVE.

WITH MY BLESSING I NOURISH YOU SO THAT YOU TURN AWAY FROM EVIL.

I love you, you are My People, the Apple of My Eye (Cf. Dt. 32,10).

Your Jesus

(1) Revelations about the Angel of Peace, read ...

10. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

I offer this for your discernment - it is regarding the seers messages. I wrote this to someone on Jan. 9, 2015 who wrote an article on Luz de Maria and thought you might be interested in reading my experiences:

The seer from Cost Rica was allegedly told, "l will come soon."

On July 13, 1994, In a dream (not quite a dream, but unable to explain) during the night, I was in a beautiful long corridor filled with light standing next to a bride in a very beautiful, extremely large, glowing white gown. The entire time I looked at her, I could not see a face, but only this large gown. I could hear the sounds of many other people and felt them present, but did not see anyone. Down the corridor, from an archway to my right entered a majestic man who I immediately knew was Our Lord. He walked up to the bride who was standing on my left — (not even looking at me or acknowledging my presence), and spoke to her saying that He would be there soon and she would not have to wait much longer.

[​IMG]
    It was five days after this, on July 18th, while reading a meditation book of St. Catherine of Siena (Praying with St. Catherine of Siena, Meditation 9 — The Mystic Body of the Church, pg. 73), that I read, "And I heard what seemed to be the voices of a huge crowd like the sound of the ocean or the great roar of thunder answering, "Alleluia! The reign of the Lord our God Almighty has begun. Let us be glad and joyful and give glory to God because this is the time of the marriage of the Lamb. His bride is ready and she has been able to dress herself in dazzling white linen, because her linen is made of the good deeds of the saints. "

The seer was also told, "With a clear sign in the sky..." And also to Luz de Maria Vidente, "My Cross is victory and it will shine in the firmament...A light never before seen will come."

On July 13, 1994, in a dream I saw a very large brilliant cross appear against a dark sky just above the horizon. I was in a very large barren field — no trees, plants, buildings - nothing but an ashen looking ground (a thought occurred to me that everything had been destroyed). There were people as far as the eye could see, and I saw myself standing far towards the back of them off to their left. As the cross began to disappear, a very large ball of light appeared also on the horizon to the right of where the cross was (like a ball of fire only it didn't seem to be fire, but brighter than fire). While the cross was visible, the people were staring at it in awe, but as soon as the ball of light appeared, they all fell prostrate to the ground. (At the time and since I have wondered why I did not fall prostrate, but only stood there watching. )

To Luz de Maria, Jesus spoke about a "fire" that would be coming:

In the beginning of Feb., 1996 during Adoration, I saw a vision of light and I knew God the Father was going to speak. This was told to me: "Soon a storm of fire will come. I have sent My Son and My daughter and still they do not listen. Do not fear my little one. I hold you in the palm of My hand. You will be lifted up above the fire. I am coming — tell my children. Be prepared. I can wait no longer (pause) I can wait no longer! I am your Father."

Later this day I asked for a confirmation of this message. My husband had left the Bible opened to the Book of Revelations which talked about a fire coming. After reading it, I opened the Bible at random, first to Jude 23, "Save others by snatching them out of the fire.", then to 2Peter 3_7, "The present heavens and earth have been reserved by the same word for fire, kept for the day of judgment and of destruction of the godless. "

(As an added note: on the same page as this message I have written another message given within days of this: I had been reading a book about a coming chastisement and asked Our Lord if this was going to happen, and if it would come from man or from Him. He replied, "Both! The disasters will come one upon the other. They will look to the heavens as there will be no where else to turn."

Lastly, I would like to offer you this message of hope for America and a prayer that was given to me:

March 12, 1996 during Adoration: "l will revive America! I hold her in the palm of my hand. She is covered with darkness, but your prayers are the lights poking through the darkness and rising to me. A purification must come first, and then all will become as new." (l was told to pray and fast.)

Prayer:

O my Jesus, please remove from me all that keeps me from living in your Holy Divine Will. If there is anything of which I am unaware of that keeps me outside of your Will, make it known to me that I may repent of it so as to live firmly in your Will. I ask you to make me into that image you had of me when I was first in your Thoughts, and do not allow me to distort that image. May I grow ever more in your Light as to form a Heaven for you on earth and to be united with you forever for all eternity. Amen

Sam and Blizzard like this.
  11. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

I suppose these are your own visions/experiences?

I think they are true visions that will materialize in the not too distant future.

Thanks for posting them!

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

DECEMBER 22, 2017

I KEEP YOU IN MY HEART...
    AND THUS UNITED, LET US GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR THE COMMEMORATION
    OF THE BIRTH OF MY SON.

In My Son I see you and as Mother of Humanity, My Heart overflows with joy for you.

BELOVED CHILDREN, MY SON BEGS YOU FOR UNITY, RECONCILIATION AND UNDERSTANDING. Households lack this at this instant in which each member of the family chooses what best suits their personal interests and not to the interests of those around them.

My Son says to you : "…Who is my mother and who are my brothers?" (Mt 12:48).

Do not only approach those with whom you feel comfortable or pretend to approach them just for this date or love only those you want by your side. KEEP IN MIND THAT MY SON CAME TO UNITE AND THIS DATE IS FOR THAT AND SO THAT THERE IS A TRUE FRATERNAL RECONCILIATION LASTING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES.

DO NOT FORGET THAT MY SON WAS BORN IN A STABLE IN WHICH THERE WAS NO LUXURY except for the warmth of the straw in which We placed Him. My Son rejoiced at the sincere love of the humble who came to worship Him. Knowledge, understanding towards one’s brothers and sisters, wisdom in treating one’s brother and devotion to the neighbor for love of God are more accessible for the humble in spirit.

Beloved children, the stable where My Son was born tells you that you should not live by vain appearances or "status" nor desire economic importance or human honors. In the midst of conceit and selfishness, man does not come to this humble manger, since in order to go there you need to leave behind on the way that which prevents you from recognizing the greatest treasure that this manger holds, the greatest grandeur: DIVINE LOVE.

SAINT JOSEPH AND I TOOK OUR SON AND IN THE MIDST OF THE HEAVENLY CHOIRS WE PLACED HIM IN THE MANGER (cf. Lk 2,7). Do you know what the manger represents? The inner cloister in which man becomes small in order that My Son shows His Power, His Glory, His Majesty and His Omnipotence. The manger is where man recognizes his smallness and the need to be one with My Son and with his brothers and sisters.

DIVINE LOVE RECEIVES WARMTH FROM THE STRAW: do you know what the straw of the stable sheltering My Son prefigures? Each piece of straw represents each one of you, My children, those who continue in the midst of fatigue, temptations, calumnies, storms, those who walk in the footsteps of My Son. These are the Apostles of the Last Times.

LIGHT WAS NOT LACKING WITHIN THE STABLE, INTENSE RAYS OF LIGHT CAME DOWN FROM THE HEART OF THE ETERNAL FATHER, AND IN UNION WITH HIM THE HEAVENLY CHOIRS APPROACHED THE HUMBLE WHO WERE TENDING THEIR FLOCKS. How many of My children do not see the Light that is in front of them for lack of humility!

THEREFORE YOU HAVE BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH THIS LIGHT SO THAT AT THIS INSTANT YOU KEEP THE EARTH ILLUMINED THROUGH GOOD ACTIONS AND WORKS IN THE DIVINE WILL.

YOU ARE FEW, YES, BUT MY CHILDREN MAKE THAT GOD THE FATHER LOOKS TO THE EARTH AND THE LATTER IS NOT IN TOTAL DARKNESS.

In the midst of total adoration come the Kings who, following a star (cf. Mt 2: 9-11), have found the King who has been born and bow down before Him and worship Him, offering Him Gold, Incense and Myrrh (cf. Mt 2:11), acknowledging the Savior of Humanity.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, such an exalted Birth speaks at the same time of sacrifice for the salvation of man.

THIS CHILD IN THE MANGER SACRIFICES HIMSELF TO THE FATHER OUT OF LOVE FOR MAN.

HE SACRIFICES HIMSELF ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY FOR EACH ONE OF YOU
    WHETHER YOU LOVE HIM OR DO NOT LOVE HIM, YES, MY SON LOVES YOU AND SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR ALL (cf. Gal 2:19).

Children, My Son wants to remain in you, wants truth in each one of you, wants His Divine Love to reign in you so that you are repeaters of His Love, His Action, His Truth.

As Mother, I call you to unity at this instant in which Humanity is running over with what is improper, seriously offending My Son, replacing the Commandments and Sacraments so as not to feel remorse.

Creation vomits out the errors of this generation, the biggest mistake being the lack of Love for God, the lack of Love in man. From this all errors are born and for this reason you have gone astray because of the constant disinformation with which they are confusing you.

The earth shakes at human disobedience, and in this shaking man suffers and will suffer more calamities. You have not understood that in disobeying the Will of God man punishes himself and God allows this punishment given human negativity.

My children, the moon will take on a different color from normal for a few instants, the vault of heaven as well. You keep in mind prayer with the heart and above all, constant work and action in the Divine Will.

Pray My children, pray for the innocent who suffer at the hands of ruthless men, pray that the Angels of God help these innocent creatures.

Pray My children, pray, violence takes hold of Humanity, disturbances lead to conflicts and these to uprisings.

Argentina, you will suffer for your errors!
    Colombia, you have been blind to My Requests!
    Chile, you rebel against My Son!
    You will again be shaken by the earth and Nature.

Pray My children, pray for the United States and France, they will be prey to terrorism and Nature.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, volcanoes are becoming active even in the sea.

Do not let yourselves be separated from My Son, cry out to the Holy Spirit, do not forget your Guardian Angels, your travelling Companions.

WAIT FOR OUR ANGEL OF PEACE (1), WAIT FOR HIM WITH LOVE, DO NOT CAUSE HIM PAIN BY REFUSING TO LIVE IN PEACE AND IN TRUTH.

I AM IN FRONT OF YOU IN ORDER TO GUIDE YOU TO
    "THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE" (Jn 14,6).

I love you with Eternal Love.

Mother Mary

(1) The Angel of Peace…

Seagrace likes this.
  13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

OUR MOST HOLY MOTHER SHARES WITH US THROUGH LUZ DE MARIA A NEW REVELATION IN WHICH SHE ENABLES US TO UNDERSTAND THE GREAT MYSTERY OF THE NATIVITY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    DECEMBER 24, 2017

[​IMG]

My most beloved daughter, that My Son was born in such humble conditions was not a coincidence, but arranged thus by the Eternal Father so that from the first instant Humanity would understand that in order to enter the spiritual life and accept the Teachings of My Son you need to untie everything that keeps you bound to false personal beliefs, to the “ego” that remains strong in man, to human foolishness, and humbly look at yourselves and recognize what is and how it is, what must be left and what you must take up to in order to be united to My Son.

I ask you that every day be like this one, on which the man of God recognizes that Love must prevail in life, and remember that without love we are nothing (cf. 1 Cor. 13).

We did not travel alone, but in the company of the protectors that God the Father sent to accompany us along the way, and before entering the stable, the Angels were already there, joyful, waiting for our entrance. THE STABLE, THAT HUMBLE PLACE, WAS THE GREAT PALACE WHERE THE SON OF GOD WAS TO BE BORN.

The Angels of God the Father became visible to our eyes and Joseph, astonished at such greatness, understood that, more than a palace, we were in the most beautiful place that could exist on Earth. We made haste to clean the place and the Angels of God helped My husband Joseph, and the place, with impeccable cleanliness, was arranged for the birth of My Son, which had been announced to Me beforehand. The Angels perfumed such a great palace with heavenly aromas. I had been told of the birth and, absorbed in My Womb, where Divine Love would come to Humanity, I penetrated into such unfathomable Mystery.

The chill of the night made My husband Joseph light the fire in haste and I asked him to rest, and Joseph, entering into a dream that was an ecstasy, saw what was happening with the Divine birth.

I was taken up above Creation and was filled with the greatest of wonders that filled My Heart, My Mind, My Thought, My Reason, My Soul and My Spirit to welcome "Sacred Mysteries" that had not been revealed to Me before. I was taken up in deep Divine Ecstasy until I saw the Face of God and was filled with Divine Science, Prudence, Divine Hope, Divine Love and Understanding ...

Prostrate before the Eternal Father, I received His great blessing and the Most High Majesty took my Hands and I received all the instruction for the upbringing of the One who would become the Savior of Humanity. My Face radiated the Divine Light that the Father reflected in Me; aware of what was happening, in full use of My Senses, I saw myself transformed before such an Unfathomable Presence.

Instants later I felt My Child moving forcefully in My womb, already prepared to be born, and enthralled by the Divine Spirit, I saw that God made Man was being released from that cloister, without any pain. The Love of My entrails was united with the Divine Spirit and in total self-giving, not offering any resistance to the Divine Will, with absolute willingness and being like crystal to the light, the "Only Begotten of the Father" was born, by the Work and Grace of the Holy Spirit (cf. Mt. 1,18c), preserving My Virginal State; everything was a Miracle of Love.

I saw Saint Michael and Saint Raphael, and they were worshiping My Child, transfigured, more beautiful and brighter than the sun. His Skin, totally cleansed, radiated such Purity that the Light of His Divine Body came out of the place. My Child was delivered by the hands of Saint Michael and Saint Gabriel, and at that instant a Divine Colloquium happened between the two: MY SON AND I WERE FUSED, HE AS TRUE LOVE, AND I AS HIS MOTHER SAID TO HIM: MY BELOVED FOR ME AND I FOR MY BELOVED ... (cf. Song of Solomon 2,16).

WE ENTERED INTO AN INTIMATE COLLOQUIUM, AND WITH ALL MY MATERNAL TENDERNESS, SEEING THOSE BLESSED EYES, I LOVED HIM IN THE DIVINE WILL FROM THE MANGER TO THE CROSS.

Coming out of that state, I called Joseph and looking at the Child, he shed tears that flowed down his cheeks; the one he had been waiting for so much was there, I handed Him over into his arms and in total reverence he loved Him with eternal love.

THE HUMBLE CAME TO WORSHIP MY SON BECAUSE THE KINGDOM IS THAT OF THE HUMBLE.

Mother Mary

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Mount St. Helens, an active volcano, had four times as many earthquakes than usual last month

Something wacky seems to be happening underneath Mount St. Helens.

Early today (Jan. 3), at least 17 earthquakes hit near the active volcano in Washington state, in rapid succession between 12:30am and 6:28am US Pacific time. The first and strongest registered a magnitude of 3.9 on the Richter scale, according to the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network.

Last month, University of Washington seismologists logged more than 80 quakes, a huge increase over the average 17 per month.

The volcano’s most recent eruption, which occurred from 2004 to 2008, began with harbingers much like today’s

https://qz.com/1170651/mount-st-helens-had-four-times-as-many-earthquakes-than-usual-last-month/

3.9 quake near Mount St. Helens 2nd strongest since 1981
    A larger quake could follow within 48 hours but there's a small probability of that happening, according to seismologists.

http://www.king5.com/article/news/l...helens-2nd-strongest-since-1981/281-504385270

Mount St Helens Is Rumbling Again, So Should We Be Worried?

As has been reported by the United States Geological Survey (USGS), Mount St Helens is rumbling again, with swarms of earthquakes beneath the surface appearing to suggest that magma is moving around down there. Don’t panic though – this happens more than you think, and besides, if you’re worried about this, then you’re focusing on the wrong volcano.

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/mount-st-helens-is-rumbling-again-so-should-we-be-worried/

The main article from Forbes isn't available at this time.

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/Volcanoes.html

15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST DECEMBER 30, 2017

"I AM WHO I AM" (Ex. 3,14)

I MAKE EXPLICIT MY WORD LEFT IN SACRED SCRIPTURE SO THAT THIS GENERATION BECOMES AWARE OF THE PATH ON WHICH IT IS TRAVELLING AND BE DISPOSED FOR CONVERSION.

My Love does not stop calling you, touching the hearts of those who are Mine so that they turn away from evil and overcome the human ego that subdues them through improper attachments which cause you to continue in bad actions and works.

I grieve at seeing how individualistic you are, with such marked differences even within the same family.

I grieve when, using power in society, in education, in religion, in government, you commit injustices against the weakest, the humblest.

My People:

I SEE WITH SADNESS HOW MAN HAS DISTORTED HIS HUMANITY. He has come to commit errors without measure and sometimes with premeditation. Man, who must serve Our Trinity, is serving evil at this instant, and bad actions are spreading within all social classes, without distinction.

MORALITY HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED BY FORMS OF MODERNISM: society is indulgent with fashions, accepting serious errors as new moral norms. A great number of My children drag these errors behind them and judge their brothers and sisters by them, allowing selfishness and envy to run through their veins and feeling powerful, they sit in judgment and falsely plot even against what is of Me.

My People, do not forget that when you have turned away from Me and have refused to recognize Me as God and have felt superior to Me and have limited Me, you have become confused and have acted against one other in great confusion. You have drawn pain to yourselves, making the whole Creation rebel against man, who is working and acting contrary to the Divine Will.

My People, I have been leading you through this "Lectio Divina" in order to explain to you what you have refused to accept: My Word. I REVEAL MYSELF TO MY PEOPLE DESPITE CONTINUAL DISOBEDIENCE TO MY WORD, IN ORDER TO MOTIVATE YOU TO CONVERSION. MY MOTHER IS CONSTANTLY CALLING YOU BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT WANT MORE SOULS TO BE LOST.

I call you to acknowledge that you are sinners and you proudly refuse to do so ...
    I call you to stay in a state of Grace and for this generation that is a laughing matter ...
    I call you to fulfill the Sacraments and you refuse to do so ...
    I mention the Commandments and you do not know what I am talking about, the Beatitudes are unknown for this generation in which selfishness reigns.

At this instant "technological childhood" believes that they can kill and give life.

Children, you live as bearers of an extreme anger that you continually receive through the media and deceptive entertainment that you have within reach. The senses are constant receptors of aggression, and the human creature comes to expand that anger against its peers. This is not what I want from you. This is not how I want you to correspond to Me, My children.

I CALL YOU TO LOVE ME AND TO DRAW NEAR TO ME ...
    MY CHILDREN MUST WORSHIP ME "IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH" (Jn 4:24).

Unbelief runs like the wind; you treat Me with great disrespect in the Blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, where I am really and truly to be found, in My Body and My Blood, and this cannot be denied: whoever says as much is anathema.

MY PEOPLE, DISCERNMENT IS NECESSARY. The devil assaults My People with lies, providing false paths for them through which he binds them by temptations and deceptions that appear to be good, these being the shield he uses so that you do not see clearly, so that you feel that the way to follow is the one to which he calls you. Invading thought and intelligence, he becomes the master of your actions so that you go away from Me.

My People trust in themselves, forgetting that evil brings them thoughts that seem to be good, yet in the light of discernment those thoughts are not good or just. My children do not discern, so they allow evil to mislead them without resistance.

Man refuses what requires renunciation of him, what requires love for him, humility, obedience, tolerance, wisdom, cordiality, integrity, peace ...

IN GOING AWAY FROM ME, YOU CANNOT FOCUS ON THE RIGHT PATH. I call you to live in goodness, to get away from feelings of pride, to get away from having an impetuous character, to get away from thoughts that elevate the "ego".

MY PEOPLE, I DO NOT WANT FANATICS, I WANT SOULS THAT HONOR ME, ADORE ME, SOULS THAT LIVE OUT THE DIVINE WILL, SOULS CONSTANTLY DEVOTED TO ME, THAT SERVE THEIR NEIGHBOR, THAT ANNOUNCE MY WORD: SOULS WITH MISSIONARY SPIRIT.

MY PEOPLE, RESPECT AND LOVE MY MOTHER WHO AT THIS INSTANT IS INSULTED BY SOME MEN WHO HAVE STRAYED FROM THEIR PATH. My Mother intercedes for My People and My People must love and venerate Her as She deserves.

Pray, My children, pray so that you, as children of the same Father, respect, love one another and be fraternal.

Pray My children, pray for the United States, it continues its suffering; experiments have altered the climate and the crusts of its soil. Terrorism comes and causes pain.

Pray My children, pray for Europe, terrorist action brings pain with it.

Pray My children, pray for Italy, it is shaken. Sleeping volcanoes become forcefully active.

Pray children, Chile and Ecuador suffer.

MY PEOPLE, IT IS NECESSARY FOR ME TO WARN YOU: PRAY WITH YOUR HEARTS, PRAY AS IN NINEVEH (cf. Jonah 3,5) AND LIVE AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

You have forgotten fasting, goodness, charity, but above all, Truth.

Humanity as it advances is coming closer to using what it has created. Peace agreements are forgotten in the midst of so much anger. The rulers of the nations go from words to action: this is how man acts.

I INVITE YOU TO PRAY WITH THE HEART, NOT TO BE SEPARATED FROM ME, TO LOOK TOWARDS THE VAULT OF HEAVEN; YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM CLOSE TO HUMANITY, THE SIGNS WILL NOT DELAY. Do not wait for the events in order to convert - you know neither the day nor the hour; look for Me promptly. Faced with innovations, discern, be careful in work and action, let everything be according to My Will.

You are My children and I love you. I do not separate Myself from you. Come to Me.
    My People, be worthy children of My Mother.
    My Blessing, My Love, My Protection is with each one of you, I bless each one of My children.

Brothers and Sisters:

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

JANUARY 4, 2018

[​IMG]

My beloved People:

I BLESS MY PEOPLE, THOSE WHO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES, THOSE WHO DO NOT RENOUNCE MY LAW, WHO OBEY ME AND LOVE ME AS I LOVE THEM.

This Word of Mine should be a blessing for My People. I outline to you the form and the constancy with which those who say they love Me must conduct themselves. The fact that I address My People is not looked upon with pleasure by some. In this Revelation My Holy Spirit insists on what is not to My liking so that you do not misinterpret freedom and not transgress the Law.

"And in the latter days, God says: I will pour My Spirit on all flesh and your children and your daughters will prophesy; your young people will see visions and your old ones will dream dreams” (Acts 2,17).

These Words are forgotten and they point the finger at Me if I do not tie Myself to what those who direct My People want. My Word is not welcomed with gratitude due to the deviant interests that exist and form part of the world and its machinations.

If I call you to put aside the comforts with which you live, you stop loving Me...

I have been exchanged for human gods who stand out on social media, you attach yourselves to them with great affinity because you live by what is immediate and what causes you distraction and pleasure ...

My People, I suffer with you and I grieve at what happens on Earth, as well as for what you will face as part of the evil behavior of man against man.

YOU HAVE DEVASTATED THE EARTH, YOU HAVE REJECTED MY WARNINGS ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES THAT YOU WOULD HAVE BECAUSE OF UNCONTROLLED DEVASTATION, NOT ONLY IN THE EARTH, BUT AGAINST HUMAN NATURE ITSELF.

The evil has penetrated into homes in order to divide them ...
    Evil has penetrated the minds of men in order to confuse them ...

Evil has come to workplaces in order that My children are conditioned, and has touched the minds of the leaders of companies so that with a heart numbed by power and foolishness, they are those who prohibit My children from keeping images of Me or of My Mother or My Saints in the places where workers spend a great part of the day.

CHILDREN, DO NOT DEPART FROM THE GOSPEL, DO NOT BE CONTAMINATED BY SO MUCH FALSE DOCTRINE WITH WHICH YOU ARE LIVING AT THE INSTANT.

You need to understand that the devil, at this precise instant, wants to distance you from My Truth; he does not wish to be discovered, since the destruction being proposed has not reached the level desired by him.

My Images are condemned, destroyed, forcing those who profess obedience to My Mandates to destroy whatever exists of Me. This generation continues to walk alone by itself and with the one who keeps its destructive plan in motion: satan.

Evil has penetrated and hardened hearts in all strata of society and even within My Church, in order to undermine it, and it is because of this that I invite you once again not to lose heart, to be perseverant, "to pray in season and out of season" (I Thessalonians 5:17), to remain vigilant so as not to deviate from My Path.

YOU ARE NOT OF THE WORLD, BUT YOU LIVE IN THE WORLD, THEREFORE THE STRENGTH OF FAITH, THE STRENGTH OF KNOWLEDGE, HARMONY, SOLIDARITY, WISDOM MUST KEEP GROWING CONSTANTLY.

My People constantly see the straw in the eye of others and not the beam in their own (cf. Lk 6, 41-42) and because of this, dissatisfaction leads them to commit injustice against their brothers and sisters and to bitterly criticize those who, as laborers and vinedressers, as committed laity, bring them the honey that I make explicit in these Revelations and in others that are of My Will.

SO, AS YOUR GOD, I INSIST ON THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN SO THAT MY PEOPLE WAKE UP. It seems that it is a minority who accept the explanation of My Word, fulfill it and obey it. But this is not the reality, it is rather that man remains silent out of fear.

This generation’s error is the lack of love, therefore those who wish to follow in My Footsteps are not well regarded by the rest of society. The elderly who possess wisdom are despised, youth does not take advice well, materialism urges them to continue under that rule by which they look at the god of status. These are the fruits of disobedience and attachment to materialism.

This generation has become sick by accepting forms of modernism with which it has degenerated, rejecting My Commands.

The misery that some of those who call themselves christians carry in their souls is revealed through power or influence against their fellow men.

BELOVED PEOPLE OF MINE, THIS IS THE INSTANT FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH, FOR ENTERING INTO ME AND ALLOWING MY MOTHER TO LEAD YOU.

My beloved People, struggles, uprisings, protests and lack of control are the product of anger, hatred and the lack of values in man because he does not know Me. Everyone gives what they have inside at the instant: some give love and others anger, which is not My Will.

My People, what does a father do when he sees his children going astray? …
    My People, the countries are experiencing the most varied and strange natural phenomena, the waters of the seas will move and assault the earth, the winds will increase their intensity. My People, where there is heat, cold will come, and where there is cold, heat will come. My children are not prepared for these variations.

The Middle East is a cradle of massacres, scourges and destruction. Man has become contaminated within by anger, which will be brought to Europe with greater tenacity.

Communism causes great and serious havoc in America, more so than up until this instant.

MY PEOPLE, I SEE BEYOND, AND THE DISEASE THAT IS APPROACHING HUMANITY WILL FIND A CURE WITH THE PLANT Artemisia annua L. ON THE SKIN.

In some countries the streets will seem desolate, when they are taken over by terrorism, an evil coming from the devil.

Pray, love Me, fulfill the Divine Law and be instruments of peace. Receive Me properly prepared so that these communions be infinitely multiplied.

Prayer is heard in My House, it is not unheard. You must pray with the heart, not out of duty or in appearance, but "in spirit and in truth" (John 4:24).

Do not forget that from My House you will receive the necessary help if you are properly disposed. MY ANGEL OF PEACE, WITNESS OF MY LOVE, WILL GIVE YOU WHAT IS MINE.

MY LOVE IS THE BALM FOR EACH ONE OF YOU THAT YOU NEED.
    ALLOW YOURSELVES TO LIVE IT INTENSELY.

I love you.

Your Jesus.

17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

JANUARY 8, 2018

[​IMG]

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

THE FORCE OF MY CHILDREN'S PRAYER KEEPS THE ETERNAL FATHER LOOKING AT THE EARTH AND SENDING HIS ARCHANGELS TO HELP MY CHILDREN.

My beloved ones, I am Maternal Love for all those who welcome Me as such.

You must not depart from spirituality, you must not be attached to false ideologies. I see you looking for the way to My Son, but you are walking down wrong paths that separate you from the Truth and take you to the clutches of the devil. You are embarking on dangerous paths, dangerous practices, opening your minds so that they are invaded by the allies of evil.

MY SON IS TO BE FOUND WITHIN YOU, AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO BE SILENT INSIDE AND BE RECONCILED WITH MY SON.

I URGE YOU TO PRAY THE HOLY ROSARY: AT EVERY AVE MARIA YOU PRONOUNCE IN consciously OF WHAT IT IMPLIES, THE DEVIL RECEIVES A RAY OF MY MATERNAL LIGHT and feels himself dying because of It - he cannot bear this invocation that makes him feel that he is burning and choking, REMEMBERING THAT THIS MOTHER OF HUMANITY WILL CRUSH HIS HEAD.

The devil knows that his days are growing short, and because of this he has decided to take souls weakened by sin and possess them to in order to cause and support great evils that Humanity is experiencing at this instant and will suffer later.

There are some works and actions at which the devil decides to attack and then flee:

• Obedience to the Divine Will that strengthens man so that, in fulfilling the Law of God, he finds support facing human calamities.

• The child who knows their Lord and God - that child is a spiritual warrior whom the devil does not deceive easily, since knowledge and faith generate discernment and discernment generates union betweenTrinitarian Love and the human creature.

• Those who fulfill the Commandments and Sacraments, and their conscious and heartfelt practice of Them, are an impediment to the devil's shaking My children and defeating them.

• Humility, charity and forgiveness are virtues possessed by those who welcome the Call of My Son and put Sacred Scripture into practice, through it recognizing the Divine Will towards man. Such human creatures are a humiliation for evil.

• Those who keep My Son in their hearts and in their constant way of life, worshiping, receiving, strengthening themselves in the Holy Eucharist and in Love for their neighbor, remaining at peace with their brothers and sisters, adoring My Son with their actions and works for their own good and that of their brothers and sisters, giving witness at every instant of their lives - they are a dart that the devil receives.

Pray the Holy Rosary in order that, by praying and meditating on these Sacred Mysteries, you draw near to and live, together with My Son and together with this Mother, Love and Loving Pain, which does not diminish the human creature, but leads it to scale the heights.

YOU MUST MAINTAIN CLARITY ON THIS SPIRITUAL PATH. THE LIFE OF EACH ONE OF YOU MUST BE CHRISTOCENTRIC; for this you need to be reconciled with My Son and fulfill your penance, so that upon receiving the Holy Eucharist He strengthens you, enlightens you, fill you with the Love that surpasses human love.

Conversion is a long path for which you need to dispose yourselves. You will not find only a bed of roses; you must prepare to be strong in order to overcome, but above all, if each one of you proposes not to increase the burdens of your brother and sister, that blessing that you give your brother will lead you to live in peace, in love, in patience, in charity and will increase your faith.

I CALL YOU TO INITIATE A REPARATION EVERY THIRD MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH, DURING NINE MONTHS OF THE YEAR, IN OFFERING TO OUR SUFFERING SACRED HEARTS:

· In the face of heresies

· In the face of paganism

· In the face of the death of innocents

· In the face of the lack of compliance of some of My priests to their promises of consecration

· In the face of man’s lack of love towards his peers. You should begin this reparation for My previous intentions with the praying of the Creed, then with the praying of the Holy Rosary and receiving My Son in the Eucharist, prepared consciously from the heart, with soul, powers of the soul and senses so that this offering brings the following graces for the one who offers it:

· I will intercede for Peace in every instant of the life of the one who carries out this offering

· I will be comfort in the instants of pain

· I will intercede so that you do not hide your sins or are instruments of evil

· I will remain attentive and will banish any indication of arrogance

· I will help you so that you attain the Gift of humility

· I will continually bless your homes

· To My Priests, I will grant them by disposition of the Most Holy Trinity, the virtue of service to My Son with all their strength, and in that way they will be those who help souls to be willing to give themselves to My Son, being true shepherds, preachers, liturgists and teachers in the Love of My Son towards the people.

Beloved children, how many are asking themselves with curiosity what will happen at this instant! This generation is increasingly offending Our Sacred Hearts every instant more and more; you live spiritual euphoria one instant and, return to daily life, you fall in the acts that make up part of life. You live by the human ego, the "I am" and not "GOD IS HE WHO IS".

Beloved children, Italy will suffer, Rome will be surprised and My children will weep. At this instant great confusion has invaded the Mystical Body, which is in confusion.

The earth continues shaking fiercely: NATURE WANTS MAN TO FULFILL THE FUNCTION FOR WHICH HE HAS BEEN CREATED: BEING A WORSHIPER OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

The instant is becoming fierce for My children, developments are confusing the Mystical Body of My Son, therefore I call you to redouble not only prayer, but the practice of a constant life of faith, hope, charity and effort.

You will receive novelties coming from the Universe.

Water will be the cause of struggles in various countries due to the contamination of this same water.

CONVERT, DO NOT WAIT! BE FAITHFUL TO MY SON, PRACTICE THE DUTIES OF THE GOOD CHILD OF GOD, BE FRATERNAL AND CHARITABLE.

Receive My Maternal Blessing, you are My beloved children with whom I insist so that you are not lost. I love you.

Mother Mary