1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! New Member

YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO THE REQUESTS OF MY MOTHER, WITH WHICH YOU COULD HAVE HELD BACK THE HAND OF EVIL OVER HUMANITY. That evil of which My Mother has warned you will spread throughout the Earth, scourging man again. The wolf is dressed in sheep’s clothing, and it will be when you least expect it that communism will manage to terrorize Humanity with its deadly weapons.

I have seen Communism often referred to as Freemasonry (by any other name is still the same). This offers a much clearer perspective on global threats. Freemasonry is everywhere, hence Our Lady's urging at Fatima that Communism will return.

I have also read that after the Warning, events will happen quickly. It's not for me to know what that means for time as we understand it.

2. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I did a google translate on portion of the message of 16th October yet to be translated:

Pray children of my heart for Ireland water will swoop down on it.

We are just over Ophelia without too much damage looks like it was just a wake up call for whats coming. I see the volcano in Palma is kicking into life. Time to get ready I think

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes, this latest, yet to be translated message, is very serious....much contained there with seriousness. When the term "shaken" is used so often with various countries I think of the earthquakes predicted by the messages to have effect just about everywhere....and thus water resulting from such "shaking" seems to possibly relate to things such as tsunamis.....or inundation of water esp. where places are already surrounded with water.

So, about the Ireland water warning in this message:

Pray children of My Heart, pray for Ireland, will be strongly shaken and the water will swoop down on her.

It seems that a future inundation of water could be the result of being "strongly shaken".

Also it would seem that the messages, once again, are getting more serious about the effects of the poles shifting to a greater degree than they already have begun to do: "inversion" of the poles....like in the vision of the future given to Sondra Abrahams...like things had been flipped! Before the messages had spoken of this relating to attempting to grow things for the previous climate in places where they would no longer grow due to the climate shifting/earth pole shifting!:

Pray My children, pray, the inversion of the poles is near and man, not foreseen to live in a different climate from the one he lives, will be taken by surprise. (3)

Now is New York to expect something drastic to happen again there??:

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, New York welcomes sin like Las Vegas, takes it like water and where sin reigns, destruction looms.

And then this next warning seems to regard Russia....again!:

Be cautious with the false and kindly aspect of a ruler of a world power, the bear is not what it appears, I already announced it at Fatima. (4)

Here is the google translation of the (4) referenced Luz page about the Consecration of Russia:

https://translate.google.com/transl...velacionesmarianas.com/rusia.html&prev=search

Patty likes this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Just to add a bit more about Russia from earlier Luz message that could possibly go hand in hand with Garabandal's warnings:

Remain expectant, Russia will make a decision that will affect all of Europe directly and indirectly to the whole world.

5. DBM

DBM Angels

That piece from Earthtoangels post about Ireland, stright away reminds me of the St.Patrick prophecy about Ireland been completly inundated.

God bless,

Dave.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Latest translated message to Luz de Maria:

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA

GIVEN IN COSTA RICA
    OCTOBER 12, 2017

[​IMG]

Beloved People:

OUR BLESSING REMAINS WITH YOU AT ALL INSTANTS.

I do not bless some children and not others, I bless all Humanity and everyone decides whether to accept My Blessing or reject it.

My Mother, as Mother of all Humanity, blesses and intercedes for everyone, whether they love Her or not. Only the human will can reject the Blessing of My Mother upon each one of you.

You are aware of this instant, but you do not wish to acknowledge that you are in "the pains of childbirth" (Rom 8:22) of this generation that goes against everything that comes from Our House.

MY PEOPLE ARE IN GREAT CONFUSION, BECAUSE OF WHICH I COME AS CHRIST, KING OF THE UNIVERSE, TO CALL YOU TO FULFILL THE COMMANDMENTS, THE SACRAMENTS, TO BE CREATURES WHO GIVE GOODNESS, TO FULFILL THE LAW OF LOVE AND BE TESTIMONIES OF MY WORK AND ACTION.

I love you and I know that some, overcome by confusion and having stayed away from Me, will be prey to evil and will turn away from Me out of fear. That is why you must remain vigilant and not accept what goes against the Law of God. From My Side was born My Church and the Sacraments: do not despise them.

COME AND RECEIVE ME IN THE EUCHARIST, BREAD OF LIFE WHERE I GIVE MYSELF AS FOOD AND DWELLING PLACE.

These are not instants for hesitation: I need My People to be constantly practising My Truth. Evil has taken over so many of My children, who are becoming indifferent to Me, supporting diabolical initiatives instigated against human life and morals. My children cling to what is sinful and worldly when they follow their brothers in shouting "no to life" and giving their consent to immorality.

Evil does not rest, it is carrying out its final preparations for welcoming the antichrist, it has taken hold of My People and My People accept the insinuations of evil, erring and going against the Commands of My Father's House, and with misused freedom they have drawn towards themselves all the misfortunes that you are suffering at this instant and will suffer.

I see My People ... My Angels see My People and weep at seeing such rebellion and more than this, the consequences that you will suffer within each of you as My children.

THE SOUL, CHILDREN, THE SOUL IN SIN DISSOCIATES MEMORY, UNDERSTANDING AND WILL FROM ITSELF, AND THUS THE CREATURE IS MORE UNITED TO EVIL AND BECOMES DISPERSED IN WHAT IS NOT OF ME. Because memory does not accept good, but evil, understanding penetrates the darkness and the will devotes itself to living and feeding off what is sinful. But you do not want to understand this, My children ... How much damage you are doing to yourselves by accepting sin!

My People do not want to acknowledge that they are living in sin, they do not want to recognize sin in its forms and therefore they are constantly incurring it. Thus they accept what is contrary to the Truth and instant by instant they consume high doses of error against Our Divine Will and against the Salvation of man's soul.

This generation is groaning and will groan the unwanted 'woe, woe, woe' of lamentation, of alienation from Our Will and the denial of Our Divinity, which is above all!

This generation is surrendering to the "... second death" (Rev 21: 8); it is far from the good and given over to evil.

This generation surrenders to evil very easily and accepts errors of all kinds without thinking, since it makes it impossible for itself to think. You accept errors and follow them, you change the Commandments and you unhesitatingly distort what is found in Sacred Scripture.

GREAT ERRORS ARE BEING OFFERED TO MY PEOPLE AND MY PEOPLE CELEBRATE THEM. YOU THROW AWAY THE EXPLANATION OF MY WORD IN THESE CALLS OF LOVE BECAUSE YOU PREFER TO WELCOME EVERYTHING CONTRARY TO SACRIFICE, TO SELF-GIVING, TO DEVOTION, TO THE NARROW WAY.

O MAN, HOW YOU WILL SUFFER WITHOUT OUR TRINITY UTTERING A WORD!

My People, how much fire will burn upon you, how much the earth will shake so much, to the point that it will seem like hours to you, how much fear at the arrival of an asteroid that will appear without warning, how water will lash you!

MAN WILL SCOURGE HIMSELF AND CONTAMINATE THE EARTH, THEN I WILL INTERVENE AS THE SECOND PERSON OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, IN UNION WITH MY MOTHER AND YOUR TRAVELLING COMPANIONS. OTHERWISE, WHAT WOULD BECOME OF MY PEOPLE, OF THE HOLY REMNANT, OF THOSE WHO THROUGH MARTYRDOM - NOT ONLY PHYSICAL BUT SPIRITUAL - WILL CONTINUE BEING FAITHFUL AND FULFILLING OUR WILL?

You have abhorred the Word coming out of Our Mouth...
    The abomination has taken hold of Our children...
    My Mystical Body is contaminated, poisoned with what is improper, and the word is not true ...
    Licentiousness is a matter of the first order...

Shamelessness nauseates Me; a few react and these few manage to be reparation, atonement and love.

I DO NOT REJECT THE REPENTANT SINNER, I FORGIVE THE SINNER WHO HAS REPENTED AND AMENDED THEIR ERRORS.

The devil is cunning, he dresses himself with truth in order to confuse you and bring you into his nets. Once in his nets, My People are sedated with inordinate sin and chained to sin so that they become accustomed to it.

How much My Mother suffers from men's lack of love towards Our August Trinity!

IN THE HEAVENS THE GLORY OF OUR TRINITY IS SUNG...
    AND ON EARTH MAN GIVES HIMSELF OVER TO THE DEVIL...

Repent, repent, children! It is not too late for a person who wants to save their soul.

Pray children, pray for Chile, it suffers at the shaking of its soil, water enters and causes havoc.

Pray children, pray, the United States continues to be scourged by Nature with great force. Its government will suffer.

Pray children, pray, Italy and Spain are shaken. Italy suffers the fire of its volcanoes.

Pray children, pray for Mexico, its suffering is not finished, the earth shakes and some of its volcanoes become active, causing devastation.

Pray, Central America, make reparation and pray!

The ground that did not shake will be shaken, the earth makes itself felt.

BELOVED CHILDREN, "COME TO ME, YOU WHO ARE WEARY..." (Mt 11: 28), COME THAT YOU MIGHT FIND CONSOLATION.

RECEIVE THE BLESSING OF OUR TRINITY.

Your Jesus

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Latest translated message to Luz de Maria....with commentary in post below it:

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA

OCTOBER 16, 2017

[​IMG]

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

My Blessing is the essence of My Motherly Love for each one of you...

I EXHORT YOU TO TOTAL AND DEFINITIVE CONVERSION SO THAT YOU SAVE YOUR SOULS AND HAVE THE NECESSARY STRENGTH FOR OVERCOMING THE OBSTACLES OF THESE INSTANTS AND THOSE TO COME.

Daily examination of conscience is necessary.

It is necessary that each day you renew your Consecration to the Sacred Heart of My Son and to Mine.

Is not every instant a new struggle against evil? The hordes of satan do not rest.

Why is it that My children think that consecrating themselves once to Our Sacred Hearts is enough? No children, it is never enough ...

You disobey because of not becoming aware of the need to stay on a single Path. You constantly fluctuate between what is wordly and sinful and the Call for you to walk towards Eternal Glory.

THE PEOPLE OF MY SON ARE NOT A PEOPLE THAT GO DEEPLY INTO WHAT IS REVEALED TO THEM. You have become accustomed to receiving and not going deeper, so you have no idea of the spiritual consequences to which you are surrendering if you continue to be supporters of the shameful states to which you surrender, led by evil. You repeat without thinking, you memorize and do not feel, you accede to sin together with the others, acting out of inertia, you acquiesce to that to which the majority acquiesces, and you do not think before acting.

MY CHILDREN REMAIN CONFORMIST, LIVING ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF LEAST EFFORT IN EVERY RESPECT. The mediocrity in Humanity is like a gigantic wave that drags you along without you managing to escape. That is why I come to give you My Love and to call you to become aware that you underestimate the spiritual warfare in which this generation finds itself. You justify sin by the devil whom you blame for everything that happens to you. YOU MUST FIGHT AGAINST THE SIN YOU ACCEPT; TEMPTATION IS TEMPTATION, IT IS WITHIN EVERYONE TO CONQUER IT OR LET THEMSELVES FALL INTO IT. THE CHILDREN OF MY SON KNOW THAT THEY MUST LIVE ON A CONSTANT ALERT.

Humanity wishes to overcome spiritual attacks without invoking and keeping in mind the Name that is above every Name. You do not preach in the Name of My Son and you vacillate in keeping human respect in order not to lose the acceptance of men.

Man's detachment from what the Eternal Father has established in the Divine Law and the comfortable attitude of man with regard to sin have brought forward the Purification of this generation, in which Humanity participates, as has man himself with his evil action in the face of the Divine Supplications. You live following dates that you receive from some of your brothers about the end of this generation or instead about the total purification of this generation.

YOU EASILY FORGET THAT GOD ALONE KNOWS THE DAY AND THE HOUR.

Foolish children! ... who offend the Divine Will with this hasty conduct in which you are living and which Nature itself will make you stop.

This generation has not kept its dignity as children of God, but live in prisons of sin which you do not want to leave. You do not believe that sin turns against man himself. You have forgotten past times, previous generations that were buried under water or punished with fire for having lived according to vices against human nature.

MY BELOVED ONES, IT IS THIS GENERATION TO WHICH I AM REFERRING, IT IS YOU WHOM I WISH TO AWAKEN SO THAT YOU DO NOT DIE FOREVER.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I have been warning you so much for years and are seeing it being fulfilled at this instant so that you are witnesses to the Divine Omnipotence, to God's Love for His children.

WITH SORROW I MENTION THAT WHAT YOU ARE READING NOW IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT IS EACH ONE OF YOU WHO WILL SUFFER, EXPERIENCE, SEE AND BE PART OF THE GREAT PURIFICATION OF HUMANITY.

From the Father's House will come the Angel of Peace to give encouragement to Humanity immersed in hopelessness because today's man places his hopes in advances of all kinds and not in drawing near spiritually to the Creator.

A machine will not give man Eternal life...
    An expensive suit will not give man Eternal Life...
    A luxury car will not give man Eternal Life...
    A high position will not give man Eternal Life...

You must ask yourselves: what really exists within you?
    Do you give conscience the opportunity to stop you before you let yourselves be carried away by human tastes or in order to make yourselves relevant?

Our Angel of Peace (1) will lead the person who so desires to see themselves inwardly and not to live in fantasies. He will explain Divine Truth, even that which has been hidden from Humanity. But how many of you will see the great deception within which you have been living and the one who has led you to turn away from My Son!

BELOVED, MY SON CALLS YOU TO LIVE MORE BY THE SPIRIT THAN THE FLESH, MORE BY THE SPIRIT THAN BY LUXURIES, MORE BY THE SPIRIT, MORE BY THE SPIRIT...
    AND OUR ANGEL OF PEACE WILL GUIDE YOU TO THIS.

Stay alert to sin and do not succumb to temptation.

Do not throw stones at the sinner, but keep him in a constant catechesis; otherwise, if you judge your brothers and sisters as sinners, throw stones at yourselves before you cast them against your brothers and sisters. Not all those who say, ""LORD, LORD!" SHALL ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN" (Mt 7:21).

Pray, children of My Heart, pray for England, it will suffer through man himself.

Pray, children of My Heart, pray for Ireland, it will be strongly shaken and water will rise up against it.

Pray, My children, pray for Japan, it shakes so hard that the sea will submerge a great part of it underwater.

Pray My children, pray, the inversion of the Poles is near and man, unprepared to live with a climate different from the one in which he is living, will be taken by surprise. (2)

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, New York accepts sin like Las Vegas, it takes it in like water, and where sin reigns, destruction looms.

Be cautious with the false and benevolent aspect of a ruler of a world power, the bear is not what it seems: I already announced this in Fatima. (3)

The dragon will awaken and attack other countries.

My beloved ones, the volcanoes are awakening and bringing Humanity to a state of alertness.

Do not be blind, are these not the Signs of the Times? WAKE UP, CHILDREN! Make every effort so that a new man be reborn within you with the Divine Blessing, and so that you could be Apostles of Love.

I CALL YOU TO A NEW DAY OF PRAYER OF THE HOLY ROSARY FOR THE SALVATION OF THE SOULS FOR SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 26. I SAY SO IN ADVANCE SO THAT HUMANITY UNITES IN RECOGNITION OF MY SON, KING OF THE UNIVERSE.

All children, "renew yourself within with a generous spirit" (Ps 50,14). Be wise, give your all for My Son and entrust yourselves to The Most Holy Trinity.

I bless you with the Love that reigns in My Heart.

Mother Mary

(1) Revelations about the Angel of Peace: read ...
    (2) Reference to the inversion of the magnetic poles: read...
    (3) Related to the request of Fatima, consecration of Russia: read.

8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Commentary to Luz message of Oct. 16 2017 posted above:

COMMENTARY BY THE INSTRUMENT

Brothers and Sisters:

During the Message our Mother showed me the great disobedience of man towards the Calls and above all towards the observance of the Divine Law.

And through a Vision She showed me Humanity, like a multitude of people so close to one another, like a single mass. But I saw that out of the people were coming vices of all kinds that were passing from one to another, because they had no way to protect themselves against the vices of others. Only a small number of people were rejecting these vices because with their hands they were taking hold of the edge of the Blessed Mother's Mantle, which was formed by a ROSARY THAT WENT AROUND HER WHOLE MANTLE.

Yes, I could clearly see that every human creature that was taking hold of the Mantle of our Mother was not only praying, but, praying the Holy Rosary, they were calling those who were accepting all the vices and offering them a small document. Which one of them unfolded and managed to read:

"IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO PRAY; BE CREATURES OF GOODNESS, ACT IN FAVOR OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WITHOUT WORKS MAN IS LIKE A TREE WITHOUT FRUIT."

When I finished reading this, which amazed me, our Mother looked at me and said:

"TELL YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT THIS IS THE INSTANT WHEN YOU HAVE
    TO ACT TO CALL THE WAYWARD; IF THEY DO NOT OBEY THE WORD, LET THEM OBEY BEFORE THE TESTIMONY OF EACH ONE OF MY TRUE CHILDREN. THEY WILL SEE THOSE WHO ARE TRUE CHILDREN OF GOD AND THOSE WHO DO NOT LOVE AND ARE NOT TRUE, BUT ARE "WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING." (Mt 7,15).

Suddenly a river of very crystalline water came out of a mountain on one side of where Humanity was located, on the right side. The crystalline water was passing beneath where Humanity was, and when it came out on the other side the water was dyed red and muddy. Our Mother said:

"SUCH IS THE MYSTICAL BODY OF MY SON'S CHURCH: IT RECEIVES CRYSTALLINE WATER AND MUDDIES IT WITH HUMAN INTERESTS AND THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT, THEREFORE, IT MUST BE PURIFIED."

And the Blessed Mother departed.

Amen.

Fatima likes this.
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I was reading some of the references to the Fatima requests given to Luz....quite serious due to action not being taken as requested (just a few of the references listed):

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

IN THIS INSTANT I ASK MY SON FRANCIS, POPE AND BISHOP OF ROME, TO MAKE KNOWN THE THIRD SECRET THAT MY MOTHER BEQUEATHED TO HUMANITY AT FATIMA.

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

My Heart bleeds before the silence kept by those who have not revealed the entirety of My Call at Fatima with which could have been avoided the pain for My children.

BREAKING UP THE THIRD MESSAGE OF FATIMA HAS BEEN THE GRAVE ERROR: A DISOBEDIENCE THAT INFALLIBLY GENERATED THIS BLEAK INSTANT OF THIS GENERATION. INTO THE HANDS OF THE HIERARCHY OF MY SON’S CHURCH, OF WHOM I AM PROTECTOR AND MOTHER, I ENTRUST THE REMAINDER OF MY DISTRESSING CALL.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

You have not heed My call to conversion and My Mother is evaded by My own children, who have attracted calamities like a magnet towards mankind..., you omitted the Request of My Mother in Fatima, Russia has not been consecrated to the immaculate heart of My Mother.

THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY

IN FATIMA I WARNED ABOUT COMMUNISM AND ITS DESTRUCTIVE POWER. THEY SAW MY REQUESTS FROM A DISTANCE FOR FEAR OF NAMING RUSSIA, AND NOW THEY FIND THEMSELVES INSTANTS AWAY FROM THAT POWER—WHICH THEY DID NOT WANT TO SILENCE WHEN I REQUESTED IT—TO POUNCE AGAINST ALL HUMANKIND.
    =========================================================

***Anthropologic, historical and scientific studies together with public indiscretions of persons who accessed the original text have determined that parts of the heavenly secrets still remain hidden today by decision of the hierarchy of the Catholic Church. These still unrevealed parts contain truths that are dramatic and compromising to the future of the Institution and of the world, revealing also a truth of cosmic order, which has led those who are responsible to the grave error of disregarding the request of the Blessed Virgin Mary: to make completely public Her Message and to consecrate Russia in a special way to Her Immaculate Heart... [see consecration to Russia].

I AM A MOTHER RECOGNIZED BY MY SON’S CHURCH BUT WHOSE WORDS ARE SILENCED. I AM A MOTHER WITHOUT A VOICE.

MY FAITHFUL CHILDREN WILL AGAIN BE PERSECUTED AND CHURCHES WILL BE CLOSED, MASONRY WILL SPREAD ITS HORRORS INFILTRATED INTO THE HOUSE OF MY SON ON EARTH AND FROM WHICH HE WILL HAVE BEEN EXPELLED.The blood of the just will wipe clean the sin of the wicked.

THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA TO MY IMMACULATE HEART WAS NOT CARRIED OUT AS I ASKED: the Vicar of Rome united with the bishops of the world and all the believers at the same time and in unity. Russia, loved by Me, will spread its errors throughout the world and there will be lament when it is too late.

MY PRIESTS SONS, SUNKEN IN THE SETBACKS OF SOCIETY, WILL DEDICATE THEMSELVES TO ENGAGE WITH THEIR COMMUNITIES WITHOUT CARRYING SPIRITUALITY BEFORE THEM, JUST SOCIALIZATION. The houses of formation of My beloved Priests will be invaded by modernisms, distorting true mysticism and the spirituality with which they must lead.

THE GREAT IMPOSTOR WILL TAKE MY SON’S THRONE, AND THE MAJORITY WILL LOOK AT HIM PLEASED.

THE LITURGY WILL BE SATURATED WITH MODERNISMS that will offend the thrice Holy Heart of My Son…, and I will be banished.

Humanity is in grave danger, COMMUNISM HAS CHANGED ITS FACETS, IT HAS MADE AGREEMENTS WITH SECTS THAT REMAIN WITHIN MY SON’S VERY CHURCH, undermining the power of My Vicars, to the point of making one of them flee amidst the cadavers of his faithful cardinals and bishops, the Church having suffered its most grave apostasy before the earthly power that will usurp the Throne of Peter on Earth.

MORE: https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/fatimaIN.html

10. MMM

MMM Principalities

Luz De Maria, my opinion, false.

When you see Jesus and Mary start using the term "climate change" you can be pretty certain these Luz De Maria message are not super natural.

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/Climate Change.html

These messages have hallmarks of false apparitions. Some sound catholic doctrine mixed with.... routinely naming different countries to pray for to keep people on the hook with vague reasons or no reason. Every kind of natural disaster one can imagine listed, fires, floods, volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, comets and asteroids, earth pole reversal, thunder/lightning on and on it goes. Vague dates and timelines that are always soon!

These are all the hooks needed to keep people coming back and interested. Say some obvious truths that Jesus and Mary might say then throw out the dramatic events. A locution that throws this much crap against the wall some will stick meaning it is bound to hit on some seemingly accurate predictions. Many of these locutions appear to spout random nonsense.

I can only base my opinion on feel and my ability to discern, in this case red flags appear repeatedly for me. Statements from Jesus and Mary being in line with church teaching does not make them authentic.

This is an example of the kind of nonsensical messages coming from this locution....

Our Blessed Virgin Mary

Is this not apocalyptic? Is the rage in man not apocalyptic? Is climate change not apocalyptic? Are the solar flares not apocalyptic? Science has an answer to it all, and My beloved sons the priests must use reason fused with the Spirit to guide My Son’s People with Wisdom so they won’t sin any more.

Dolours likes this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes I am afraid indeed they are not true. They are in fact of human thought, of the imagination

Such a pity!!

Why a pity? Because they mirror my own personal thoughts exactly. How wonderful if the Blessed Virgin Mary and myself were to be singing from the same song sheet. :D:D

But that is the exact attraction of these false messages. They draw us like a magnet to ourselves, to confirm our won ideas.

As I say, such a pity. Beware of that which ticks your own personal boxes too exactly. This one ticked all my boxes to a tee. :) What a lure.

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Our Blessed Virgin Mary

Is this not apocalyptic? Is the rage in man not apocalyptic? Is climate change not apocalyptic? Are the solar flares not apocalyptic? Science has an answer to it all, and My beloved sons the priests must use reason fused with the Spirit to guide My Son’s People with Wisdom so they won’t sin any more.

So where is the problem? Should they be written for another time in order to match other earthly and Church conditions but have no current meaning for anyone today? I'll stick with those with the familiarity of study of current private revelations and who have actual experience with the alleged seer and his/her surroundings for the proper discernment. We have that for these revelations. Actually, Padraig, "Beware of that which ticks your own personal boxes too exactly"....exactly! That is usually the problem with those who desire words meant for today's world to somehow be exact replicas of more familiar and accepted historical messages, meant for past times and cultures, that make one feel more comfortable and secure now when actually those too were seen at the time to also not "sound" like what the people expected up to that time or to check their expectant "boxes".

Predicting about a place called "Russia" with its own "apocalyptic" geopolitical repercussions was not received well either even if it didn't check all the boxes. IOW, there is always an excuse. Medjugorje is too repetitive, or too many or too boring....or has some "mailman" in charge!! Or...the usual "our Lady just wouldn't speak like that....she never speaks of apocalyptic events". ha! Somehow I would never think that warnings within obscure places and about a future of pole shifts, volcanoes et al to be anything at all like what my own personal thoughts had already been familiar with or desired. In fact such ideas today are kept from the public by our current agencies of science so such confirmations of the unexpected by the general public is anything but confirmation of one's own ideas because they are new and not within the purview of most. Such "apocalyptic" expressions are hard to be swallowed and thus people wish to remain comfortable in the status quo rather than be challenged to the degree that is so necessary today in order to mitigate coming "attractions" and save souls....of our neighbors as well. Remember....God does nothing without warning the faithful first. Is He expected to accept the "dissing" of His mother or the direction He Himself willed her to deliver to the world in order to save it? No. He comes again through her (and His Son) to remind what has been forgotten or deliberately set aside and to reprimand those in authority of His Church for sinning against the faithful. They are not to predict dates, etc., but to continue warning for the sake of souls, and guide the confused if they are thinking that all will somehow remain the same....as within their expected security within the institutional Church that is crumbling. In prior revelations we have been warned about these times IF such and such was not done.....now we are to understand that we have indeed entered those "instants" spoken of previously....not to be postponed and held off as something still considered to be way off into the future. Some have spoken to a terrible future and these speak to THAT future happening NOW. Of course, to each his own, as far as discernment of private revelations goes! I guess what goes with fickle politics can be said to also effect something like private revelations...."I was for them until I was against them" or even vice versa!! ha!

13. padraig

padraig New Member

'So where is the problem?'

I am sorry this is not Our Blessed Lady, this is a human utterance, not divine

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Black death warning in NINE countries – including Brit holiday hotspots – amid fears PLAGUE could spread on flights from Madagascar

PLAGUE warnings have been issued for NINE countries surrounding Madagascar amid fears the disease could spread via sea trade and flight routes.

He added: "Most of the cases in the past have been of the bubonic plague but if you look at this particular outbreak, 70 percent of the cases are pneumonic plague, which is the most deadly form of the disease.

"If the treatment is not given in a very short period of time these people will end up dying."

15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

No need to be sorry, Padraig. That is your honest personal assessment, but not necessarily that of one such as Peter B.

16. Dean

Dean Archangels

So glad others are seeing this. When I first started reading them I thought maybe, the more I read the more i realized they were taking a lot of things out of the news on what 'could' happen. I don't always agree with you MMM, but so true.

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What alleged messages, if any, do you support?

18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What alleged messages, if any, do you support?

earthtoangels likes this.
  19. I know who this Peter B is and he has no spiritual authority, he is just a reader of heaven's (or hell's) messages and translates a bunch of fake messages too.

I insist that he has no spiritual authority. He is only a man of reading, intellectual, and this is the field where the devil wins any game. Read too many messages and got lost.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I don't know what "spiritual authority" means when it comes to discerning private revelations as yet to be approved. Who decides that?? He does have a particular experience with and history of comparisons of as yet unapproved private revelations....or comparing certain aspects of unapproved ones with approved ones which is always helpful when discerning. And his writings have gained respect on this forum. His reasoning processes as explained are pretty thorough with a good amount of reasonable detail, easy to understand and admired as far as general discernments go. They're never knee jerk reactions, personal arguments or without explanations which I find superior to others that attempt to convince without the same measure of helpful detail. With these particular ones he's had some personal contact/experience with some of those in personal contact with the "seer", knowing her well as witnesses to her background and experiences.

Mary's child and Fatima like this.