1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

I just scanned the last few posts here
    Luz de Maria has a list of natural remedies on her website
    I printed it off
    It is about 12 pages long
    There are some folks on the internet who have a family business and who sell these
    Herbs and preparations
    I found a place in Texas

Teljam and Amazing Grace like this.
  2. Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace Principalities

Do you have the link for the natural remedies?

3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

AG,
    lavozdelcielo.info/herbal-remedies.html
    I am low-tech, and if you can't find the link, just google herbal remedies, luz de Maria, and it will come up. There is a download for the complete advice, to print, and there are some messages from Heaven which prophetically explain.
    I tested this link, and lo and behold, it works. :rolleyes:
    I might just pass this class.:D
    I feel more urgency now, and should probably obtain a few more herbals for a little stockpile. I have the hawthorne, and the oil of oregano. I also have a stock of colloidal silver. There is a lot more info on that website. Blessed Mother also said to drink a lot of previously boiled water each day...the Lord said that if we ask the Him to bless our food, in good faith, the contaminants will not harm us. (my thoughts: our foods are not good for us like in the old days)
    Our Lord is in the tomb right now, and we grieve. It is the night after His death on the cross as I write this now.

Amazing Grace likes this.
  4. Teljam

Teljam New Member

Thanks so much for this - I think I might have discovered a new interest - I'm going to try and put together all of this at home.

PS - here's the link to the document - LINKY

HeavenlyHosts and Martina like this.
  5. Martina

Martina Pray Hope and don't worry: Padre Pio

Thank you for the link Tejiam.

HeavenlyHosts and Teljam like this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    HOLY THURSDAY
    APRIL 13, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

IN THESE DAYS MY SELF-SURRENDER FOR EACH ONE OF YOU IS RENEWED, AND RENEWED IS THE MATERNITY OF MY MOTHER TOWARDS EACH ONE OF YOU ...

I CALL MY PEOPLE TO GATHER IN OUR SACRED HEARTS

I invite you to enter into the Way of My Sorrowful Passion: no one should be indifferent to this Act, My children being partakers of the benefits of Redemption and of the commitment that this entails.

In this instant, some continue with tears from the past that they have not been able to dry and in the present, clinging to the folly of the "king of the world", they forget that all My People will be placed in the scales of My Justice.

This Humanity is thirsting for sin and My People know that they need to gather around My Love and My Mercy. You have the blessing of the Sacrament of Confession, of repentance from wrongdoing, from sins, from insults and slander against your fellow men! REPENT NOW!

Repent, children, in this instant of ugliness in which all forms of sin that you cannot even imagine are being committed. Children, sins abound in all areas; the devil presents you with what My People should keep at a distance and places it before your eyes so that desire arises, and from desire you go to being intoxicated with bad deeds.

THEREFORE, I WISH TO WASH YOU FROM THE FILTH WITH WHICH YOU HAVE CONTAMINATED YOURSELVES: from evil steps, from perverse practices, from the blood of the innocent, from the times when you have denied My Mother's Appeals throughout the world, from the refusals of My priests to instruct and assist My children.

I WISH TO WASH MY CHILDREN FROM THE DOMINATION OF FREEMASONARY THAT HAS BECOME ENCRUSTED IN MY CHURCH, CAUSING YOU TO STRAY TOWARDS WRONG PRACTICES. Be fulfillers of the Commandments, be more than pious, be creatures that need and like Me, creatures that like the good and love those who convey My Word to you, respecting the one whom My House has chosen.

MY PEOPLE, I WISH TO WASH ALL THE SCANDALS OF MY CHURCH: fanaticism, errors, heresies of those who consider themselves learned.

I WISH TO WASH THE APOSTATES AND THE CORRUPT, those who believe they can deceive me, those who consider themselves the owners of My Temples and who without proper knowledge, disperse My children.

I WANT TO WASH THE EARS OF EACH ONE OF YOU, THE TONGUE, HANDS, THOUGHT, MIND, REASON AND CONSCIENCE, WITH MY PRECIOUS BLOOD so that everything might be purified and so that sin might not be able to penetrate any further.

I WISH TO WASH THE HEARTS OF SOME OF MY PRIESTS IN ORDER THAT THEY LOVE ME MORE AND THAT LOVE MIGHT ABOUND TOWARDS ME.

My people, I instituted the Sacrament of the Eucharist so that they would celebrate it as I taught you through My Disciples until the end of time.

I WANT MY PEOPLE TO RECEIVE ME ON THE TONGUE AND TO TREAT ME WITH LOVE, RECEIVE ME WITH LOVE AND BE PROPERLY PREPARED.

My People:

How many of you mistreat me in the Eucharist!
    How many of you profane My Blood and My Body!
    How many receive Me and do not believe in My Presence in the Eucharist!

I CONTINUE SUFFERING A CONSTANT PASSION THAT REMAINS CURRENT in the constant disobedience of those who claim to love me and hypocritically kneel before Me.

Children, you do not see the consequences of your bad deeds, you maintain bad habits, forgetting Me in these Holy Days, constantly offending me with the nakedness of your bodies, with drugs, with immorality, with forgetfulness, with thoughtlessness and debauchery in every respect.

My Mother looks at you with pain, faced with My People’s refusal to be faithful to Her Pleas and inconstancy regarding obedience ...

YOU LIVE THESE DAYS AS DAYS OF FESTIVITIES, AND WHAT ARE YOU CELEBRATING? ...

DISOBEDIENCE, IRREVERENCE, PRIDE?

You offer no sacrifice, you do not draw close to Me, you abandon Me for a few hours of pleasure. This is My People, who with loud music celebrate the memory of My Sacrifice ...

I SACRIFICED MYSELF OUT OF LOVE, THAT WHICH YOU REJECT ...
    I SACRIFICED MYSELF OUT OF LOVE FOR EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN IN ORDER TO BEQUEATH YOU ETERNAL LIFE.

My People, do not reject My Mother, who is the Mother of Humanity. She walked the path along which I was taken; everywhere My Mother prostrated Herself and kissed and cleansed My Blood, carrying each one of you along with Her, making reparation for each one of you. Her sorrowful, almost breathless Soul offered up Her sorrows on behalf of each one of you.

HOW MUCH DISOBEDIENCE OF MY PEOPLE TOWARDS MY MOTHER'S REQUESTS
    WHICH ARE THE DIVINE WILL, AND HOW MUCH PAIN YOU WOULD HAVE AVOIDED IF OBEDIENCE HAD BEEN ACCEPTED AND MY MOTHER LISTENED TO!

Man is moving towards his encounter with pain, the same as he is sowing on Earth, the same pain that power is preparing in order to reduce the number of My children on Earth. Global power decides which of the domains in which man moves will be the next victim of his wiles. I AM COMING OUT OF LOVE AND I FIND THE EARTH DOMINATED BY A POWER THAT IS PREPARING TO HAND MY PEOPLE OVER TO THE CRUELLEST OF PAINS.

The sun is constantly illuminating the Earth, more so at this instant than at others, but this is not good for man who exposes himself to its rays for hours, yet warning this generation of what harms, it is like telling it: "do it in order to harm yourselves."

My People, war is alive on Earth, it goes from one place to another and most of Humanity lives its own life in the constant personal war for irrational enjoyment. War is not a shadow but a reality, do not continue being careless, be cautious and forewarned. Do not forget that disease will become a plague when it is sent through the air.

EVIL FACES MAN WITH TEMPTATION AND MAN FALLS WITHOUT YOU MAKING REPARATION ... I SUFFER FOR THIS: SOULS ARE LOST AND EVIL REJOICES.

Pray, My children, pray for the Middle East, enmity grows among the peoples and they harm one another forcefully, just as they raise their voices forcefully.

Pray, My children, pray for Italy, it will mourn at the shaking of the earth.

Pray, children, for the United States, a constant wave of events will keep this nation in a state of alarm.

Pray for My children, pray for Russia, it will choose and its choice will be the great discord that will incite men against others, causing irreparable damage.

Pray for Argentina, tension rises and My children bend their knees: this people suffers.

My People:

I AM COMING OUT OF LOVE FOR EACH ONE OF YOU. How many are coming towards Me with love?

I BLESS MY PRIESTS, whom I constantly call to humility.

I HAVE CALLED MY PEOPLE TO RESPECT ME AND LOVE ME in the Blessed Sacrament.

I CALL ON MY PEOPLE TO LOVE MY MOTHER, but My Temples will be ransacked and some of My faithful priests will be put to death for loving Me.

My people of Venezuela are crucified anew.

My People, a body is approaching the Earth from space; it will be a cause of pain for My children. Volcanoes start erupting.

Remain strong, be sincere with yourselves, and I will guard you as theGREAT TREASURE OF MY HEART.

MY PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE ABANDONED, NEITHER BY ME NOR BY MY MOTHER NOR BY MY FAITHFUL PRIESTS whom I carry within My Heart as a burning flame of Love to save souls.

I WILL BE WITH MY PEOPLE AT ALL INSTANTS, attentive to their needs if they fulfil My Will.

Be strong, firm and determined in all your actions, in all your works,BUT ABOVE ALL, BE MY OWN LOVE TOWARDS ALL YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

This generation needs to know My Love and to be filled with My Love so that it might blossom. Convert before evening falls.

I love you, I bless you. Unite with Me.

MY LOVE IS POURED OUT THROUGHOUT THE EARTH FOR THE BLESSING OF THOSE WHO WANT TO UNITE WITH ME.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA

EASTER SUNDAY
    APRIL 16, 2017

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

I BLESS YOU WITH MY LOVE, WHICH I SHARE WITH EACH ONE OF YOU, BELOVED OF MY HEART.

I rejoice in each Our Father, in each Hail Mary prayed with the heart and with the awareness that without the Most Holy Trinity man is nothing.

I rejoice in My children’s repentance for evil deeds or works, since you then turn to My Motherhood with greater awareness and allow Me to help you and bring you closer to the path of Salvation.

You celebrate the commemoration of the Resurrection of My Son. IT IS THE CELEBRATION OF DIVINE LOVE FOR EACH OF HIS CHILDREN.

Divine Love causes you to be reborn like newborn babes that are defenseless unless someone protects them, it causes you to be reborn in your hearts, to be reborn in your senses, to be reborn in your work and action, to be reborn in your thinking, to be reborn in your feelings, to be reborn in your conscience and to be reborn in your mind.

My Son’s People are privileged, they are guided through the Divine Word and continue being guided through the explanation of the Divine Word in order that they might not be lost.

YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE TERRIBLE PAIN WHICH MY SON SUFFERED AND CONTINUES TO SUFFER, AND YOU ENJOY THE VICTORY OF THE RESURRECTION, AS A SIGN THAT NOTHING OVERCOMES THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, BUT THERE IS NO VICTORY WITHOUT A CROSS.

Whoever wants to shorten the path will find themselves facing a cliff, since the life of My children is in retracing the steps of True Love, and it is through this Love that My Son teaches His own to come to Him through the work of Love.

My Son provides good ground for you to germinate and give the fruit of love, the fruit of obedience, the fruit of patience, Charity and Hope, without changing, although instants may change or be contrary to expectations; although the environment may be different and the climate unthinkable, the good seed germinates, grows and fills with joy whomsoever looks at it, while it shares the attributes gained along the way.

Each one of you is a field of good soil and makes wheat or weeds grow in that field according to the free will that every human creature possesses. He who has known how to cultivate the good wheat delights in his Lord and his God, because everything is for Divine Glory. He who has desired to cultivate the weeds and has not obeyed when we have called him to change the way of sowing his field becomes a fool, he ignores the continual signs placed before him so that he changes; he does not want to be consoled but clings to his loneliness.

BELOVED CHILDREN, BE PERSEVERANT, KEEP LOVE AMONG YOU, BE BRAVE, FIRM, KEEP HOPE BECAUSE THE HARVEST IN WHICH YOU WILL BE EXAMINED BY YOU YOURSELVES IS NEAR. (1)

Creation sings Divine Glory and man sings in honor of his own enemy, of disunity, of stubbornness, envy, thoughtlessness, lack of mercy, like a deaf and blind creature that follows the tentacles of evil.

In Creation, everything goes through a cycle and that cycle is dedicated to fulfilling the Divine Will for which it was created. Man takes the strength he has received from the Divine Hand to glorify God or to serve evil.

AWAKEN YOUR FAITH! IT IS NOT AN INSTANT FOR CONTINUING IN UNBELIEF, IGNORANT OF THE SERIOUSNESS OF THIS INSTANT IN WHICH MAN IS DETERMINED TO SHOW HIS FORCE AND HIS POWER, FORGETTING THAT HE IS A CREATURE OF GOD AND NOT A CREATURE OF EVIL.

The evil one, the enemy of the soul, the devil or Satan, has usurped in the most vile manner that which is not his, he has usurped what does not belong to his nature, he has usurped the human soul and degraded it, forming men far from God and hungry for greater evil. It is in this struggle, in the search for supremacy where the devil attacks man in order to lead him to desire what is not his and thus to vilify his brothers and sisters. Man has constructed a path of pain, he has constructed weapons that he will use as a sign of power. Man does not construct what he will not use, but what he believes will give him greater glory and greater power.

In this instant, the devil is tracing out Humanity’s path, the painful path caused by man’s struggle against man himself.

You, beloved children, are a blessed generation, you have been warned of all that looms over Humanity so that you might take a different course, but it has not been so. With the refusal of the explanation of the Word of My Son and of My Motherhood, which by Divine Will is not silent, the devil has been allowed to act forcefully upon My children, so that they might rejoice when alluding to an incomprehensible religion because it asks the sinner for repentance and respect and fulfillment of the Divine Law.

THE INSTANT IS RUNNING OUT, I INVITE YOU TO PONDER WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU, I INVITE YOU TO PRAY IN ORDER TO DISCERN THAT THE THINGS OF THE WORLD PASS, THEY ARE EPHEMERAL; THE THINGS OF HEAVEN DO NOT PASS, THEY OFFER YOU ETERNAL LIFE.

Do not forget that in the days of Noah men bought, sold, drank, mocked Noah, but then came the Flood and made them perish in disobedience.

At this instant, how many of you are living in darkness! ...
    How many do not want to listen! ...
    How many prefer ignorance out of convenience to Truth for their salvation!
    How many of you have devoted yourselves to prayer, to uniting with My Son, to truly knowing Him in order to enter into My Son’s work and action!...

Children, I warn you not of Divine wrath, but the wrath that has blossomed in man and has borne fruit. Our prophet does not warn you of her own accord, but in obedience to the Divine Will, and you disobey ... What will happen?

At this instant I call you to repentance before man makes Humanity weep, lament, and burn his brother’s skin and enjoy it – as he is doing, but with greater intensity.

My Angelic Legions look at Humanity with deep grief; how they would like to intervene in order to stop so much pain! but they cannot intervene. Their prayers for Humanity are continuous, they continually touch hearts, continually speaking to the heart of man, without ceasing they remain constantly by man’s side.

My children, banish anger, do not allow anger to take hold of you, anger has taken a dominant place in the human creature at this instant. Anger is the sword of satan, anger overcomes men, anger destroys union, anger destroys homes, anger is satan’s poison against Humanity.

BANISH ANGER, MY CHILDREN, BANISH ANGER FROM YOUR LIVES…
    DO NOT ALLOW ANGER TO INVADE YOU. MY SON TESTS PATIENCE IN HIS CHILDREN.

Pray, My children, pray for the Middle East, steps accelerate and the turmoil is growing.

Pray, My children, pray for the United States and Russia, they are bringing their allies closer to the war that had already begun; in this instant war continues advancing.

Pray, unconscious man will succumb to his own pretensions.

Pray, My children, pray, the earth shakes with greater force on several continents.

Pray children, pray for Argentina, its people will weep.

Pray My children, pray for each person to repent of their mistakes before night falls.

Pray for France, it will weep.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, keep in mind that the instant will come when all you possess will be contaminated by the evil deed of man who has used science for evil. Do not despair, for My Son will provide you with the necessary food.

RESURRECT WITH THE GOOD AND ALL BE MY SON’S.
    MY WOMB, ARK OF SALVATION, WILL KEEP YOU PROTECTED.

I love you.

Mother Mary.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

(1) Reference to the Warning

8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

APRIL 19, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

IN THE UNITY OF OUR WILL, I CALL YOU TO PREPARE FOR THE DAY THAT MY PEOPLE HAVE DEDICATED TO THE CELEBRATION OF MY MERCY.

What do My People have to celebrate?

The triumph of Life over death ...
    The triumph of Obedience over disobedience ...
    The triumph of Love over the lack of love ...
    The triumph of Piety over impiety ...

Humanity does not live in triumph, it does not live the victory of the Light over the shadows, but continues living in the valley of death.

I CAME TO SAVE YOU AND HAVE NOT LEFT MY PEOPLE; I stay to save you and I continually send you the Assistance necessary for you to overcome evil. This is not happening in this generation because of the ignorance of My Love and this generation's unbridled surrender to evil.

I LOOK TOWARDS THE EARTH, AND THERE ARE SO MANY HUMAN CREATURES LIVING IN A CONSTANT SADNESS AS THEIR LIVES PREVENT THEM FROM EVEN THINKING OF OR WANTING TO GET AWAY FROM THIS STATE, WHICH BECOMES DEPRESSIVE. And so it is that sadness easily arises in man and is difficult to eradicate - do you know why? Because sadness in some cases conceals an element of anger. Sadness arises for some reason and often diverts your attention being born of the anger that has caused what you do not understand, what you do no not overcome, what you have not been able to achieve, what displeases you or that you do not share, outside of the feeling of sadness at injustice, aggression, the killing of the innocent and more ...

Within an attitude of sadness there can be a state of passive anger if you do not live in My Will - passive when you are confronted by the death of a loved one, when disease arrives and you find no explanation because there is none. Deep down within the human being there is a state of passive anger when you do not live sadness immersed in My Will, which contains no trace of anger.

Thus, man has gone from a state of passive anger to a state of active anger. At this instant, everything occurring around man causes him to fall into states of anger, and these are so frequent that man has not the slightest notion of these constant states of anger, since they become a growing habit that deploys itself against his brothers and sisters.

My Beloved People, you must eradicate this living in a state of constant sadness; with it the enemy of the soul introduces not only anger but anxiety, despair and everything that causes you to fall so that you do not become aware of the impasse in which you find yourselves and do not approach Me.

FROM YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER, YOU RECEIVE THE REACTION TO YOUR ACTION. Each of you generates light or shadow, each one projects before his/her brothers and sisters what he/she wants them to see; so it is that man lives in unreality when he does not project true life towards his brothers and sisters, but projects a mask of what he really is.

With this lack of Truth the enemy of the soul has introduced disrespect, intrigue, and incredulity with great ease and cunning into today's society, and that is why My children do not trust their brothers and sisters. My children, this lack of trust has been very carefully sown by the devil so that man distrust everything: his brothers and sisters, his family, his work, his well-being, My Word, My Love, and finally, because of so much distrust, he would deny himself Salvation.

My People are not strangers to the reality in which they find themselves at thisinstant. SOME DO NOT WANT TO ENTER INTO THE UNDERSTANDING OF EVENTS THAT ARE NEAR FOR FEAR OF FACING THE TRUTH. THIS, CHILDREN, IS NOT GOOD: YOU SHOULD NOT DENY YOURSELVES THE CONTEMPLATION OF REALITY. The senses tell you that all is not well with your external surroundings, but the human ego says: "I do not want to know about what is happening to Humanity". This denial limits My children, because the one who lives in denial limits himself in time and space.

My children who remain attentive to My Appeals remain attentive to everything around them and prepare appropriately, especially in the spirit.

EACH ONE OF YOU, MY CHILDREN, IS PART OF THE HISTORY OF SALVATION:

TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU ARE GOOD, YOU GENERATE GOOD; TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU ARE EVIL, YOU GENERATE EVIL.

My call to conversion is urgent, My children. Do not forget that you have bodily senses, yet you are not only flesh, but also soul and spirit, which is why you have spiritual senses and must make use of them so that the senses of the body might be different and unite with Me and want to do good.

My people, do not continue to live according to your own selves, how you would like everything to be, because that would be a lie, and living in the lie is to deprive yourselves of the opportunity that I offer you to attain true life and life in abundance.

I HAVE CALLED YOU TO LIVE MY WAY, and how many refuse out of distrust?

YOU REMAIN IN A CONSTANT IMPASSE BY NOT LIVING IN MY WILL. Man is corruptible, and a great poison of that corruptibility is the fact that he constantly tries to find spiritual answers within a man who is not spiritual, within a man who offers Me prayers without these being impregnated with love, surrender, obedience, humility, faith and hope.

MY CHILDREN, I BLESS YOU FOR EVERY PRAYER THAT YOU OFFER ME: THEY DO NOT GO UNNOTICED. This generation must redouble its efforts to overcome what you must face, and prayers must contain all the necessary ingredients so that they not only reach the Father's House, but also make you transcend your own selves.

MY PEOPLE MUST BE A PEOPLE WHO WALK IN MY SPIRITUALITY, ACTING AND WORKING IN MY WILL, IN ORDER THAT YOU MIGHT BE FIRM AND DETERMINED DOERS OF WHAT I ASK OF YOU.

What will become of children who distrust their parents?
    What will become of the People who distrust Me?

I ask you to walk along the path I have laid out for you and have walked for you beforehand ... Even so you do not obey, you resist, refuse and make your own decisions.

I WANT YOU TO FOLLOW ME IN FREEDOM AND FIND THE SATISFACTION OF LIVING CONSTANTLY FROM THE GOODS WHICH I GIVE TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW ME.

My People, if you could look at the path you are taking, you would be afraid of carrying on where you are going, because you would be afraid to walk in the human will and of the latter causing you to fall into evil.

My Beloved People, look within yourselves in spirit and truth before you are examined by yourselves. The Warning, (1) My children, will give you the grace of examining yourselves: you will see and feel the weight of what you have done wrong in your lives and will see and feel the weight of the good that you have not done in your lives.

THIS IS THE GREAT ACT OF MERCY WITH WHICH MY FATHER TELLS THIS GENERATION: "COME, FULFILL MY WILL". No human creature will be able to exclude itself from that instant; the innocent will be taken in the arms of My Angels in those instants, so that they do not suffer.

My Beloved People, because of the anger of man who does not understand himself since he is not in control of himself, Humanity will suffer the great scourge resulting from anger and evil's dominion over man. Some do not believe that evil exists; they will lament so much when the evil one stands before those children who do not believe that man is able to serve him and execute the orders of evil.

Within those human creatures who live far away from Me, evil infiltrates and is growing like a tree to which fertilizer is being added every instant. Man is not aware of the depths at which evil encrusts itself in order to cause all possible division, all possible intrigue, all possible mistrust, all possible separation ...

HUMANITY IS GOING THROUGH THIS INSTANT LOOKING AT ITSELF, ITS EFFORTS, STUDIES, WORK, POSSESSIONS, DESIRES, PROJECTS; AND THIS IS GOOD, AS LONG AS THESE DO NOT HOLD YOU BACK ON THE WAY TO ME, NOR CAUSE YOU TO KEEP ME IN THE LAST PLACE, NOR WHEN YOUR INTERESTS ARE SO GREAT THAT YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO MY VOICE.

(cont'd below)

9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above) Apr 19, 2017 Message to Luz de Maria

Do not forget the time of Noah: everyone drank, ate, they did work and other things, and they made fun of Noah, they called him crazy, they distrusted the reasoning of this man who was preparing how to save his family and was suffering for those who would not be saved. Then when the rain came and did not stop, they ran towards the ark and could no longer enter it. That generation perished.

My Beloved People, this disobedient and idolatrous generation finds itself facing an escalation of violence from which it will not be able to escape. Evil is leading the great powers as these will give it human creatures for enslavement and subjection to its orders.

The tentacles of evil have enslaved older men, and older men have given to youth the creations of those tentacles, and adults have given to children what technology has created by order of the tentacles of evil. This generation moves in a circle of vices, all on behalf of evil.

Some are waiting for the appearance of the tentacles of evil; these have already stopped being tentacles and have become weapons of evil with which it has dominated Humanity.

THE ANTICHRIST WALKS IN YOUR MIDST AND YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE HIM ...
    BECAUSE YOU HAVE BECOME FAMILIAR WITH EVIL. (2)

My Beloved People:

YOU WILL NOT BE KEPT FAR FROM MY PROTECTION, I WILL SEND MY ANGEL OF PEACE, MY ENVOY, (3) SO THAT HE HELPS AND ASSISTS YOU IN RESISTING THE TERRIBLE AGONY IN WHICH THE ANTICHRIST WILL PUT MY PEOPLE.

You will listen to Him and every Word of his will be a balm for the soul of My children.

My Beloved People, as in the past you did not heed My faithful Pastors who spoke to you with Truth, so you disregard and deny My prophets, deny My true instruments and accept those who deny what you have before your eyes. My poor children, how blind you have become!

Pray My children, pray for the United States, it will bring pain to My People. It will suffer through Nature and by those who are not its allies.

Pray My children, pray for Russia, it suffers because of terrorism. Pray; it does not make the right decision.

Pray My children, pray for North Korea. This People will suffer to the core.

Pray My children, pray for My children of Venezuela, they will suffer in order to be free.

Pray My children, pray for Jamaica, Nature will purify it.

The Earth will continue to shake and erupting volcanoes will be a source of pain for My children. Peoples in turmoil rise up in anger. Humanity remains in tension and this is increasing.

BE THOSE WHO SEEK MY LOVE, BE FAITHFUL, DO NOT FOLLOW SOCIETY WHICH DOES NOT UNDERSTAND ITSELF. CHILDREN, I HAVE GIVEN YOU EYES, DO NOT CONTINUE BEING BLIND, LIVE THE INNER LIFE.

My Beloved People, whatever pain comes to you, offer it up, assist one another, evil scourges My own. Unite, keep your faith in My Protection and in the Protection of My Mother.

Pray to My Mother, come to receive Me worthily prepared, consecrate yourselves to Our

Sacred Hearts, go back to praying the Holy Trisagion: it is a balm for Our Trinity.

Beloved children, man must be warned and protect himself.

I ASK YOU TO PRAY IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON. BLESS ONE ANOTHER, BLESS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.

I love and bless you.

Your Jesus.

(1) The great Warning of God is close: read ...
    (2) The antichrist, read ...
    (3) The Envoy of God, Angel of Peace: read ...

10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From above Apr. 19 Luz message:
    go back to praying the Holy Trisagion: it is a balm for Our Trinity

[​IMG]

Angelic Trisagion

This devotion to the Blessed Trinity is the official prayer of the Order of the Blessed Trinity, otherwise known as the Trinitarians.
    The devotion has been recited by them and their affiliates for centuries in praise of the Trinity.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

V. Lord, open my lips.
    R. And my mouth shall declare Thy praise.
    V. O God, come to my assistance.
    R. O Lord, make haste to help me.
    V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
    R. As it was in the beginning, is now and will be forever. Amen.

The decade below is recited three times, once for each member of the Trinity.

All: Holy God! Holy Strong One! Holy Immortal One, have mercy upon us.

V. Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

The following part of the decade is repeated nine times

V. To Thee, O Blessed Trinity, be praise, and honor, and thanksgiving, for ever and ever!
    R. Holy, holy, holy Lord, God of hosts. Heaven and earth are filled with Thy glory.
    V. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
    R. As it was in the beginning, is now and will be forever. Amen.

End of Decade

Antiphon

God the Father unbegotten, only-begotten Son, and Holy Spirit, the Comforter; holy and undivided Trinity, with all our hearts we acknowledge Thee: Glory to Thee forever.
    V. Let us bless the Father, and the Son with the Holy Spirit.
    R. Be praised and exalted above all things forever.

Let us pray,
    Almighty, ever-living God, who has permitted us Thy servants, in our profession of the true faith, to acknowledge the glory of the eternal Trinity, and in the power of that majesty to adore the Unity, grant, that by steadfastness in this same faith, we may be ever guarded against all adversity: through Christ our Lord.

All: Amen

All: Set us free, save us, vivify us, O Blessed Trinity!

http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/prayers/angelictrisagion.htm

Pray4peace and Patty like this.
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

APRIL 22, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

I BLESS YOU WITH MY MERCIFUL LOVE. YOU WALK WITHIN MY MERCY; I SEEK YOU, YOU ARE MY MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE AND I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO BE LOST, ANYONE.

I alert you, warn you, encourage you to battle against temptation, to overcome it and to be perseverant.

MY MERCY KNOWS NO LIMITS: NEITHER RACES NOR LANGUAGES ...
    I LOVE ALL MEN AND WOMEN, I CALL ALL TO CONVERSION ...

I forgive those who repent and who with firm purpose of amendment are doers of Our Will. I welcome the penitent, the one who humbles himself/herself to serve Me, who becomes small without being interested in the honors of society.

I wait with all My Love for those who turn away from the darkness into which they have plunged themselves, then I enlighten them so that they might understand that those forms of darkness are, at the same time, physical. Clouding your intelligence, they blind you and you are paralyzed without knowing how to get out to find My Light.

Humanity is walking in a thick darkness that obscures what is spiritual and opens up to what is material so that you quickly welcome what is not of Me.

My Mercy is infinite by which you live with the free will that has been given to each person.

NOTHING IS YOURS, YOU ARE ONLY MY ADMINISTRATORS, AND I WILL ASK YOU: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH WHAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU?

My Mercy is Justice; for love of those who are Mine, I will not give the just the same as the one who does not repent out of folly or for having chosen to take shelter within and to form a part of the ranks of evil.

EACH PERSON CHOOSES OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL WHICH WAY THEY WILL GO.

MY MERCY GIVES EVERYONE WHAT THEY NEED TO DRAW NEARER TO ME AND TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF MY HOUSE. MY CHILDREN KNOW THAT I WILL COME LIKE LIGHTNING AND ALL WILL REMAIN SPEECHLESS, UNTIL MY OWN RECOGNIZE ME, AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT OBEYED WILL HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Beloved children, at this instant My children need to receive the blessings of My House and before the events that are so close, on finishing the Novena of Mercy on the day of the Feast of My Mercy, I will pour out upon My children who are in a proper spiritual state of Grace and have been faithful, and who with a contrite heart have asked Me for it, a special grace. If it is for the good of the soul, they will receive it.

TO MY PEOPLE I WILL GIVE THE GRACE OF FIRMNESS IN THE FAITH if nine days before Pentecost you pray and entrust yourselves to Me every day of this Novena, with body, soul and spirit unified in love, with dedication, surrender, with awareness and having turned away from what is worldly. Not only is the requirement to remain in that state of peace, grace and inner love those nine days, but the rest of your lives.

My beloved People, the chastisements are drawing near every instant to meet man; war advances slowly and, I might say, even with fear. The suffering of man is decreed by men and I suffer for this. My Love is Infinite and I do not want My children to suffer. Human rebellion has managed to surround Humanity itself without you being able to walk away: on the contrary you are joining that rebellion against Me, and in this, the one who is gaining great advantage over souls is the devil himself.

Water is a purifying element: it will be abundant on the Earth. You know that water is a sign of purification and the Earth asks for water to purify it from so much evil that man makes fall upon Her, especially from the blood of the innocent that is increasing each instant.

Beloved children, you do not accept My Calls. Scholars mock the explanation of My Word and take every sign of My Presence in the midst of you as something outside of My Omnipotence. Ah! I will look these creatures in the eye who call themselves the owners of My Word ... I DO NOT DENY MYSELF TO MY PEOPLE AND I USE ALL THE RESOURCES OF MY LOVE TO ENCOURAGE SINNERS TO COME TOWARDS ME IN ORDER THAT THEY MIGHT CONVERT.

Do you not see how the most unthinkable and infernal passions have taken hold in Humanity? ...

Do you not see how this Humanity has accelerated away from Me, disrespecting Me, entering My Temples to commit aberrations and sacrileges? ...

Do you not see how they have taken My Temples for holding recitals of secular music, and they keep Me within the Tabernacle where I am a Prisoner in the face of such offenses?...

IT IS THE FEAST OF MY MERCY - YES, CHILDREN, OF MY FORGIVENESS ...
    BUT NOT OF THE JUSTIFICATION OF SIN, NOR OF SACRILEGE.

I see some of My children entrenched in strategic positions in order to be able to confuse My own, I see them denying everything without stopping to study properly what is Mine and what is of the evil one. Denial is the easy way to evade the responsibilities that each person acquires according to his/her state.

Our Trinity is Love, the Love that you do not know, so much so that My Father sent Me to give Myself for you, taking on your sins.

WE ARE LOVE, SO MUCH SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE LEFT ON YOUR OWN FACING SUFFERING. MY MOTHER AND THE MOTHER OF ALL PEOPLE, WILL CONTINUE GUIDING YOU SO THAT YOU DO NOT SUFFER IN SOLITUDE, AND THEN MY ANGEL OF PEACE (1) WILL COME TO GIVE YOU THE PEACE THAT THE ANTICHRIST WILL TRY TO STEAL FROM MY PEOPLE.

I will not leave you on your own as I see you being continually besieged by the devil and his followers, and by the wrath of man himself that evil is causing to rise like yeast within Humanity. You are besieged, children, very much besieged and stealthily pursued by the wiles of evil in order to make you fall into sin.

The evil of rebellion has been poured out upon the nations, so that, in the midst of the fury of the protests and upheavals, men would rise up against their own brothers and sisters.

I HAVE ASKED VARIOUS LEADERS TO CONSECRATE THEIR COUNTRIES TO OUR SACRED HEARTS IN ORDER TO FREE THEM OR MINIMIZE SOCIAL UPHEAVALS, BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN HEARD OR TAKEN AT ALL SERIOUSLY, SO PROUD IS MAN. THUS NOT ONLY WILL THE ONE WHO DOES NOT LISTEN TO ME HAVE TO SUFFER, BUT ALSO HIS/HER PEOPLE.

Argentina, land of great saints, how I have looked at you, and you have not listened to Me!

My People, my beloved People, I grieve for you who suffer. Persecution on a larger scale will not be long in coming.

MY FAITHFUL CHURCH WILL SUFFER: FREEMASONRY IMPOSES LAWS AGAINST MY WILL.

I grieve for the temples that will be destroyed by debauchery and injustice. Therefore, My children, prepare yourselves properly, change your lives, resume the true path. Come to Me; each person will see himself/herself, everyone personally, and everyone will see how much they have loved Me, how much they have loved their brother and sister, how much they have built and how much they have destroyed ... Each person will examine himself/herself in Love. (2)

My People, life is the Gift of Our Love, therefore I call on you who live to attain Salvation, I call you to love as I love you. And for this I need creatures who wish to attain the Benefits of My House, creatures with firm intention, creatures who are ready to forgive, creatures WHO ASPIRE TO AN INTIMATE LIFE BESIDE ME SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT ONLY BE RELIGIOUS BUT FULLY CHRIST-CENTERED, AND SO THAT I MIGHT GIVE THEM MY BENEFITS SO THAT THEY LIVE ENJOYING MY LOVE AND ACCOMPLISHING MY WILL.

Pray My children, pray for France, the fear of its inhabitants will continue, terror and hatred give no rest. This Nation suffers ipso facto. The Hill of Montmartre will be taken and My Sanctuary of the Sacré-Cœur will be trampled, desecrated and then destroyed; I suffer for it.

Pray My children, pray for the Middle East, the turmoil is fiercer and My children suffer mercilessly.

Pray My children, pray for those who do not believe, who do not love Me and scorn My Mother.

Pray My children, pray, the United States shakes.

Pray for Chile and Ecuador, the earth shakes forcefully.

My Beloved People, My Mercy alerts you: you have to live closer to Me, entrust yourselves to My Most Holy Mother, request the company of My Archangels and the Angels who accompany you. Do not continue living on your own. The antichrist is preparing its silent arrival.

MY PEOPLE SUFFER, THEY ARE PURIFIED, AND THIS BEGGAR OF LOVE WARNS YOU AND CALLS YOU TO COME TO ME.

My Beloved People, listen to the explanation of My Word.

I BLESS YOU WITH THE GIFTS OF MY MERCIFUL LOVE.
    I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE LOST.
    MY MERCY IS POURED OUT UPON HUMANITY; EVERYONE EITHER TAKES IT, AS IS MY WILL, OR IGNORES IT, AS SATAN WISHES.

My Love is for every one of you.

Your Jesus.

(1) Prophecies about the Angel of Peace ...
    (2) Concerning God's Warning to mankind ...

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    APRIL 29, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

MY HEART OVERFLOWS WITH LOVE FOR MY CHILDREN.

Every human creature that constantly keeps me in their life is that Treasure for which My sacrifice constantly continues to perpetuate itself.

I do not turn away from any of My children. At this instant I am closer to everyone so that they accept conversion in a radical way.

You cannot be lukewarm, but at this instant less so than in others.

Beloved, describing the time to come for you, with pain I see these developments for Humanity.

Evil will accelerate in the final instants of the instant and the action of evil will be greater in order to keep My People from My side, confusing them everywhere and in all the areas in which it can influence the life of man, and in the environment in which each person finds themselves: social, political, educational, religious and economic.

My children will find their faith weakened by the constant to and fro of all the worldliness that will have taken total control of the means of communication, thus imposing a continual to and fro of ideas, styles, tastes and thoughts, trapped by everything that is contrary to My Will.

Evil will weigh more heavily and the good will be less known. The interaction of evil with man will lead man to regard evil as something natural, and therefore he will not detect that evil because the devil has crushed conscience in man so that he will not be able to distinguish what would lead him to lose the Eternal Life.

Not all men will have given themselves over to evil, but those who are strangers to My Love will be so many, that they will not want to know of My Temples, nor My Images, or My Words. Therefore, WHOEVER WANTS TO STAY CLOSE TO ME WILL ALMOST HAVE TO LOVE ME IN SECRET.

That is why I call you insistently to go within yourselves and meet with Me, because you have to grow spiritually now! Otherwise you will not find out how to grow in the midst of the great harassment to which you will be constantly subjected by the forces of evil.

THE LAW OF MEN WILL NOT RESPECT THE DIVINE LAW.

MAN WILL BE EVEN PROUDER, CONCEITED, AND WILL FILL HIMSELF WITH FALSEHOODS IN ORDER TO CONTINUE IN LUST, UNTIL HE WILL FIND HIMSELF DRUNK WITH EVIL, SEEING THE GOOD AS WRONG, AND WHAT IS WRONG AND INDECENT AS GOOD.

I see My children strangely dressed: men dress like women and women use men's wardrobe; they have lost their modesty and do not know what shame is. This is a Humanity that has gradually been regressing in values and good sense; it is not strange that there should be crisis within it. Humanity will come to know that the devil has power over the highest positions in the world: great thinkers tell humanity not to listen to Me, great scientists have given dangerous weapons to the powers for them to use and intervene by threatening to destroy much of Humanity, thus entering into an escalation of tensions that will culminate with the use of arms that will reduce the world population. You will look at one another and not recognize each other. Each person will look like a leper, the skin will be reduced to nothing and pain and weeping will creep across the earth because of the continuous stream of poisonous air.

In this instant man's heart is like stone. I GRIEVE AT THE FAILURE TO MAKE KNOWN THE COMPLETE MESSAGE THAT MY MOTHER GAVE IN FATIMA, SINCE IT IS SO PAINFUL BUT SO TRUE THAT, HAD MY CHILDREN KNOWN ABOUT IT, IT WOULD HAVE CHANGED MAN AND THE LATTER'S DESTINY.

In the face of man's repeated disobedience, there will come defeat, looting, destruction, anguish, horror and famine everywhere. The few who are not prey to this should raise their gaze to Heaven and pray, remaining centered on Me, otherwise the vandals will seize them, for the evil one is constantly bringing conflict among My own, sowing discord, planning in the most minute detail in order to pre-empt some good action by My People.

My people, pride will come and take hold of all nations; the most powerful will use power to fight the less powerful nations, earth will tremble, hell will rejoice in seeing My children taking one another's lives like animals.

Humanity will not want to know about this or anything that would make him lose sleep; this is why it is easier for evil to enter and do what it wants with My children. Man's foolishness causes him to fall and injure himself. Friendly nations will be great enemies, they will rise up against one another, doing evil without remorse.

Children, know that war has been started and that it will be slow. But the spiritual warfare with which evil has eaten away the heart of man will cause him to forget that he is My child, and Humanity will burn with the desire to attack one another, since evil has poured out its anger throughout the earth in order that Love be banished from hearts.

The great error of this generation will touch what is Mine. Luxury and personal comfort coupled with a lack of faith has entered the very heart of Christendom.

How forgetful My Church has become; how I am constantly desecrated! And the eyes of the curious celebrate it out of ignorance, in the constant maintenance of anti-Christian ideologies supported by the masonic hordes that hold power.

MY PEOPLE, I MISS YOU: YOU ARE SO FAR AWAY FROM ME THAT BEING ACCUSTOMED TO EVIL HAS CAUSED YOU TO FORGET ME.

I am a God of Mercy, but out of Love I must allow man himself to continue in his free will, doing what will lead him to the greatest pain that Humanity has ever faced. YOU NEED TO PURIFY YOURSELVES IN ORDER TO RECOGNIZE ME AGAIN.

Pray children, pray for man to repent.

Pray children, pray for United States, pride comes back against it, Nature will cause it to suffer.

Pray children, pray for North Korea, pride will bring it to grief.

Pray children, pray for France and Italy, Nature will surprise them.

My people, you will be alive on earth but the latter will lament even more over decadent Humanity and will shake continually.

MY BELOVED PEOPLE, STAY BESIDE ME, EVEN THOUGH THEY LOOK AT YOU WITH RELUCTANCE, EVEN THOUGH THEY CALL YOU CRAZY, CONTINUE AGAINST THE WORLD'S CURRENT, CONTINUE BEING THAT HOLY REMNANT OF MINE WHO LOVE ME INASMUCH AS THEIR BROTHERS DO NOT LOVE ME ...

Be more spiritual, be more spiritual, do not continue with the tatters of the past: be children renewed in the spirit of Truth.

"HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL PASS AWAY, BUT MY WORDS WILL NOT PASS AWAY" (Mt. 24:35)

I bless you with My Love.

Your Jesus.

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    MAY 3, 2017

[​IMG]

I had been waiting for the Word of our Mother and was meditating on the diversity of thoughts carried by each human creature and how much of what is carried inside coincides with what should be our priority because it is the Truth and the Life.

Our Blessed Mother:

Daughter: Were you waiting for me?

Luz de Maria:

Yes, Mother.

She is so beautiful, she enchants me with her golden garment, finely embroidered with white details, and her veil does not look like cloth but a ray of sun that covers her from the head almost down to her feet; she is so pure that this purity increases Her beauty...

Our Blessed Mother:
    Beloved, in this month that you dedicate to My Motherhood, My desire is that you keep the peace, because I will be very much attacked by those who do not love Me, as an offensive gesture towards My Son. My children must send blessings; I will dispense graces to those who act in obedience to My Son.

The dark has seized the minds of creatures and saturated their hearts with darkness. I call sinners to conversion, but they remain set and obstinate in their sins; they mock My Requests and join with what is sinful with all the more delight.

Luz de Maria:
    Mother, how can we make reparation for so much pain to Your Sacred Hearts?

Our Blessed Mother:
    Beloved, by acting and working in the good, being bearers of peace and witnessing to My Son's presence in you.

HOW GREAT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THOSE WHO KNOW OF MY SON AND OF ME, WHO KNOW OF THE APPEALS TO HUMANITY! It is a blessing and at the same time a great responsibility; you cannot be like those who do not know us, nor can you allow evil to take hold of you momentarily in order that you might be a cause of pain for your brothers and sisters or a reason for stumbling.

My children, I have called you to be facilitators of good on the hard path endured by your brothers and sisters who have become immersed in what is worldly.

BELOVED, MAN'S LACK OF CONTROL OF HIS EMOTIONS IS DUE TO THE FRAGILITY WITH WHICH MAN HAS TREATED WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM IN EVERY RESPECT.

REMAINING INDIFFERENT ON THE SPIRITUAL PATH CAUSES WEAKNESS IN ALL AREAS OF THE HUMAN BEING, AND DUE TO THIS, IT HAS BEEN EASY PREY FOR EVIL.

Evil's action has not remained passive; on the contrary, it has acted quickly and My Son's People, living in the haste of the instant, do not think; they do not turn inward but live externally in step with social unrest, among other things.

Children, you need to accept the newness of this instant in which the Holy Spirit is calling you to be more spiritual, to maintain your unity with My Son.

The spiritual person does not separate his/her interiority from his/her exterior, from relationship with his/her fellow men, but his/her brother enters into the spirituality that this person lives internally in order to partake of such work and action in total intimacy with My Son.

The inner man, the spiritual man, is the one who invites his fellow men to walk with him; he does not exclude, but wants to include everyone in that renewal which he experiences, in that continual happiness, not because he does not suffer but because everything is a reason for offering, and therefore for joy.

It is what is inside the human creature - joyful and full of the Divine Light -, which is transferred to man's exterior and to everything around him: the action of the Holy Spirit in him and towards his fellow men.

BELOVED CHILDREN, AT THIS INSTANT EVERYONE WANTS TO JUSTIFY THEIR WORK AND ACTION; BECAUSE OF THIS EVERYONE GIVES A PERSONAL MEANING TO TRUTH. A capricious meaning in order to justify what they do not know of, what they do not know about, and to justify licentiousness, without listening to their conscience. So many think they are learned because they know about some subject, but they are unaware that believing is not the same as knowing everything or having the last word or the greatest knowledge.

BELOVED CHILDREN, BE SPIRITUAL; SEEK MY SON, THIRSTING FOR HIM, BE UNITED WITH HIM.

My Beloved, you know that great sacrileges against the Eucharist are occurring, not only in secret but in public, and My children let them pass unnoticed for lack of deepening in the Truth. So many consecrated hosts taken by followers of the devil in order to show their scorn for My Son in the Holy Eucharist and to commit sacrileges! So many hands are stretched out to receive My Son in the Eucharist with hearts full of reproaches and ingratitude because of not loving Him! Disrespect towards My Son abounds in churches and is viewed with great indifference by those who have a duty to protect him.

Beloved, I have called you on so many occasions and set out in the minutest detail what is going to happen, in order that you might prepare spiritually and concerning what is of prime necessity. Some misunderstand it and are terrified, others receive it with indifference and say that this is not going to happen, others mock My Words and say that what I am announcing has already passed.

It is not the case: My Word is for this instant, just as it is for whoever wishes to be united with My Son and makes an effort; may they be determined and humble in order to pray for Divine Assistance, they will receive the necessary grace.

As Mother I take your hand and do not set you aside, but take you with me on the path if effort is continuous, not intermittent.

Pray, My children, pray for Hawaii, it will be surprised by fire.

Pray, My children, pray for England, it will suffer unexpected pain.

Pray, My children, pray for Chile, it will shake.

Pray My children, pray, war continues on its way, false peace agreements will not last.

Beloved, I love all people so much that I leave nobody on their own. The one who asks for My Assistance will receive it without delay.

I am the intercessor of men before the Most Holy Trinity. Ask, children, and I will be the intercessor for whoever asks it of me.

DO NOT DESPAIR, CHILDREN, WORKING AND ACTING WELL ARE PROTECTION FOR YOU IN THE FACE OF EVIL.

Pray, be active in order to testify to your brothers and sisters of what you bear within you.

My daughter, may My children not despair: this is a lack of faith. Tell them that they are children of the King and thus possess the will to give up sin and receive the blessing of the forgiveness of sins and a firm purpose of amendment.

Tell them that I am Mother of all Humanity and I wait for everyone.

My beloved children, do not wait for the instant to pass; be lovers of My Son in the Eucharist.

At this instant, Humanity is in greater turmoil: it is fertile ground for evil to act with ease. Do not be distracted, focus on him who is the Center of man's life: God, One and Three. Nobody is abandoned by the Divine Hand, nobody.

MAKE HASTE AND ENTER INTO OUR SACRED HEARTS.

COME, CHILDREN, THOSE WHO ARE HELPLESS, THOSE WHO ARE HUNGRY, THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE A HAND TO WELCOME THEM, THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE NOT LOVED BY MY SON, THE HUMBLE, COME CHILDREN, COME TO THIS MOTHER WHO LOVES YOU AND WILL NOT LEAVE ANY OF HER CHILDREN ABANDONED.

I bless you from My Heart.

Mother Mary.

14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    MAY 5, 2017

[​IMG]

MY CHILDREN, MY BLESSING GIVES ABUNDANT FRUIT WHEN MY CHILDREN RECEIVE IT WITH A READY HEART AND IN THANKSGIVING.

My Son's People should carry the Cross alongside My Son and in this way make reparation, share, merge with My Son's Self-Surrender, for in total surrender there is nothing at all that can take away that unity.

And it is precisely this to which I come to call you:

That you might be one with the Holy Trinity ...
    That you might resume the right path; it is never too late for a repentant child.

I COME TO INVITE YOU TO BEGIN A NEW LIFE, FILLED WITH TRUE LOVE WHICH
    IS WHAT MY SON OFFERS YOU.

During the course of daily living, you are aware that every work, every action is performed by each person individually, and you do not invite My Son to perform works and actions together with you. From that separation between the Divine and the human in which man has been living it follows that ignorance has made Humanity stagnate, so that you believe that God is distant and that to find him you must look outside yourselves. It is because of this that My children go astray and take paths that seem to lead them to deepen their spirituality and that, on the contrary, lead them to draw near to false idols, wrong beliefs and actions outside of what My Son allows.

Humanity lives in constant change, except that at this instant the changes are so continuous that you do not perceive them and plunge into acting badly.

INDIVIDUALISM IS WHAT IS MOST NORMAL FOR THIS GENERATION AND IT IS INCREASING. THE GOOD OF ONE IS THE GOOD OF ONE AND THE EVIL OF THE OTHER IS THE EVIL OF THE OTHER; YOU THINK THAT NOTHING AFFECTS YOU, THAT EVERYTHING IS VERY PERSONAL AND THAT YOU SHOULD STRIVE ON BEHALF OF THE HUMAN EGO.

This, My children, creates pride. When you do not share, when your brother's joy is not experienced as your own, when there are rivalries and brothers who with their sharp tongues attack those who are down, My children, this is pride. Pride does violence to the creature because it makes him insensitive, robs him of love, compassion, charity, forgiveness, and causes the proud to become ignorant concerning the mandate of the First Commandment.

Humanity is in a state of constant change; man's mind receives influences from everything around him: influence on his psyche and external influence via fashion, through music, cinema, video games and misused technology. In addition, just as the Earth undergoes transformations, changes in the sun and moon come to Earth, and man's body is not prepared to receive high levels of geomagnetic emanation and small particles from the atmosphere and the sun. This causes alterations in the normal rhythm of the organs of the human body, in its working and activity, increasing the possibilities for disease.

Man is a receiver and transmitter of good or evil; evil causes alterations in man himself and he emits those alterations towards the Universe, just as the good reproduces itself to infinite levels. I regret that at this instant evil is greater than good.

In particular months when solar activity coincides with some phases of the moon, serious alterations occur on Earth, causing earthquakes, some of great intensity. And man thinks that he is the master of his life, and thus what he does is not related to the rest of the Universe, but to his ego.

SO MANY OF MY CHILDREN ARE WAITING FOR SOME SIGN TO OBEY MY CALLS! CHILDREN, I AM THAT SIGN, urged on by the instant in which you are living, urged on by disregard for My Calls, urged on by the disobedience of some of My Priests, urged on because man says: "this has already happened and here we are" ...

But this is not the case, My beloved! Previously, there have been serious events, but from one country to another you have had time to aid one another. WHAT IS COMING IS THE INSTANT OF INSTANTS, WHEN THERE WILL BE SORROW, SADNESS AND EVERYONE WILL FEEL THAT THEY ARE ALONE IN THE WORLD. It will be the instant of pain and man's confrontation with good or evil. Therefore, do not be like the Pharisees, do not pray in order to be seen, do not receive My Son in the Eucharist for appearance's sake, as whoever receives My Son conscious of the sin in which they are living is forging their own condemnation.

I have seen knees with bruises, knees with traces of mortification, but all this is empty because you have not prayed being aware of what you are expressing in prayer, you do not live out what you express with the tongue, you are not authentic, you are not witnesses to My Son's Truth.

I SEE EMPTY PRAYERS, WITHOUT FEELING, REPETITIVE, BECAUSE YOUR THOUGHTS ARE FAR FROM WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. I see empty hearts repeating what they have learned by memory, which is why I insist on the urgency of an awakening of conscience on man's part, so that he strengthen his faith and penetrate within himself where My Son is to be found.

IT IS URGENT THAT YOU BECOME AWARE OF HAVING A SOUL, and that without it the body would not be a body, since the soul infuses life.

IT IS URGENT THAT YOU BECOME AWARE OF HAVING A SPIRIT and that you need to live in a continuous correspondence of love towards the Most Holy Trinity.

IT IS URGENT FOR MAN TO BECOME AWARE THAT HE CANNOT WALK ALONE AND NEEDS TO SAVE THE SOUL in order to attain Salvation and not lose Eternal Life.

Beloved children, man needs to possess a special quality without which he can do nothing in the good, he cannot act and cannot do anything good without that special quality.

And it is precisely that quality in which the evil oppressor has attacked in order to make it disappear from man:

THAT QUALITY IS LOVE ... WITHOUT IT MAN CANNOT CLAIM ANYTHING, AS MAN IS THE PRODUCT OF LOVE. WITHOUT LOVE MAN WILL BE UNABLE TO EXPAND HIS FACULTIES OR SENSES; EVERYTHING RIGHT AND GOOD IS BORN OF LOVE.

Children, do you know about Trinitarian Love? Love is the greatest thing with which man has been endowed and it is what man has despised the most.

Evil's desire is to confuse Humanity by leading men to behave stubbornly until the human creature comes to be totally unrecognizable regarding its work and action.

BELOVED CHILDREN, THE AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN IS THE ONE WHO TESTIFIES TO THE PRESENCE OF MY SON IN HIM, BEING LOVE IN PRAXIS.

Children, do you want to be free? Be Love and there you will find true freedom, when works and actions flow without any difficulty because they come from that source that flows with milk and honey, the source of true Love: Divine Love.

MAN IS SO IGNORANT OF THE IMPORTANCE OF ENTERING INTO AND BEING FED WITH DIVINE LOVE FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH AND POSSESSING LOVE!

Beloved, Humanity looks at the outside; you should look within people, and this can be seen in their works and actions, in how they love. Look for what is inside people and you will know how to recognize the Divine presence or lack of it in your brothers and sisters. But for this you must first purify yourselves and give up what is most painful for you to give up, since you do not yet fully trust My Son.

A loveless creature is an empty creature: it does not know itself, does not recognize itself as a child of God, it will always be lacking something, because nothing will satisfy it.

MY CHILDREN, I CALL YOU TO STOP AND THINK THOROUGHLY
    ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BEING CHILDREN OF GOD.

My children, look up without uttering a word, and with all the love that you have, ask for Divine Protection.

Do not forget to pray the Holy Rosary; the Eternal Father has granted Me abundant graces for those who are fervent children, who do not forget the Holy Rosary.

Unite, understand one another, be in solidarity.

My Beloved, Humanity is facing carnage; remain forewarned, do not forget spirituality, do not forget to prepare yourselves.

Pray, My children, pray for Chile, this country will suffer.

Pray, My children, pray, in the ocean you will find what man has never imagined.

Pray, My children, pray and prepare for The Warning. (1)

Pray, My children, pray for Jamaica, My children will be surprised by water.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, do not be like those who do not know the Divine Word. Therefore, you should not ignore it. Evil does exist, but do not forget that the good is greater and that you attain it by looking at My Son and repenting of your evil deeds, and He will forgive you.

Do not go with evil's innovations, do not become contaminated, be creatures of Love and good habits.

THE INSTANT IS GROWING SHORT.

Come to Me, I will lead you towards My Son.

I bless you.

Mother Mary.

(1) Prophecies on the great Warning of God for humanity...

15. maryrose

maryrose Powers

'Pray and prepare for the WARNING'
    Must be close.

16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    COMMEMORATION OF THE APPARITION OF OUR LADY OF FATIMA
    MAY 13, 2017

[​IMG]

Beloved Children of My Immaculate Heart:

AS MOTHER OF ALL HUMANITY I AM SEARCHING FOR SOULS IN ORDER TO GUIDE THEM TO MY BELOVED SON.

People of My Son, you should focus on the depth of each Word that My Son left you in Sacred Scripture and set out to be obedient in fulfilling Heaven's Requests.

Beloved children, how often I have called you to fulfil in your lives as in the explanation of this Word that which by Divine Mandate a true Christian should carry for the good of their soul and the destiny of Humanity!

Evil has not been eradicated from the face of the Earth, it is at this instant that evil is ferociously pursuing My children.

Lack of love does not come from God ...
    Anger does not come from God ...
    Rebellion does not come from God ...

BE WISER AND SEE THAT EVIL IS MAKING YOU REACT AGAINST THAT WHICH REPRESENTS GREATER SPIRITUALITY AND GREATER HOLINESS IN MAN.

My Beloved Ones, at this instant Humanity's peace is hanging by a thread, that thread which is the human will of those who hold earthly power, forgetting that it is very limited. MAN VOLUNTARILY FORGETS THAT THE POWER ABOVE ALL POWER IS GOD'S, NOT THAT OF ANY MAN.

You neglect love for God and neighbour ... I see so many of My children for whom I grieve deeply; they are not only disobedient but arrogant, and arrogance blinds their senses and hardens their hearts, so much so that I see how difficult it is for them to love themselves.

Children of My Immaculate Heart:

EVIL IS GROWING THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, AND THIS IS A SIGN OF THE COMING PUBLIC INTRUSION OF THE ANTICHRIST BEFORE THE EYES OF HUMANITY. The antichrist generates evil, feeds on evil and pride, on everything contrary to the Will of God, and if My children act contrary to Divine Love, they participate in increasing the reach of the antichrist.

Beloved, the man of God is every human creature who testifies to God in their life, who fulfils the Will of God and who at some instant in their life returns to God with a contrite heart and with a firm purpose of amendment. Therefore the People of God continue to grow, will continue to grow, and I will always call on each person's conscience so that they return to the Path of Truth and Life, hence My Calls to remain vigilant regarding your own selves. Evil infiltrates men so that it might be those same men who make darkness penetrate within the Church of My Son.

YOU NEED TO DISCERN AND RECOGNIZE EVIL AND ITS ACTION AGAINST THE CONDUCT, HABITS, PRACTICES, CHARITY, HOPE AND, ABOVE ALL, AGAINST THE FAITH OF EACH ONE OF THOSE WHO ARE MINE.

I am warning you as Mother. The child of God struggles against spirits that are sent by the devil to attack and slander you. The enemy of the soul rejoices at the naivety of My children, provoking adverse reactions against the Prophets of God, in order to minimize the Word that is explained to Humanity.

Children of My Immaculate Heart:

How much falsehood in the midst of this generation!

How much falsehood there is in denying the antichrist, his sojourn on Earth and the way he slips in, inciting war, undermining the Church of My Son and attacking the instruments in order to maintain ample room for manoeuvre, which is constantly growing, acquiring dominion over men, over what man has created - not over mountains, but over men so that they destroy each other, leading them away from God!

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the antichrist has gained strength by his actions within the powerful circles of the world, where he is recognized. For him it is extremely important to sow discord in man and to minimize My Calls, reducing the content of these Calls of My Son, of My Words and My Intercession.

The antichrist is not decreasing but growing through great conspiracies, through lies and commitments to which powerful groups in the world have voluntarily adhered in favour of the establishment of a single government which will persecute My Son's People with the objective of taking possession of what is God's property.

BELOVED CHILDREN, THE ANTICHRIST IS NOT A FABLE FOR CREATING FEAR IN YOU, HE IS A REALITY THAT IS living ON EARTH, LAUNCHING HIS tricks FROM PINNACLES OF GLOBAL SOCIETY IN ORDER TO DOMINATE HUMANITY.

The antichrist holds power at this instant, and this power will grow until it reaches all Humanity and makes it suffer the cruellest of oppressions.

You, my children, know My Son and His Real Presence in the Eucharist; you know the Love of My Son towards His People, you know Divine Mercy: at this instant, do not put aside the graces on which you count in order to return to the path of the soul's Salvation through the Gift of Love.

IN THIS COMMEMORATION, I WISH YOU WHO TAKE THESE CALLS OF MINE TO HEART TO BE PERSEVERANT IN YOUR GOOD INTENTIONS AND IN THE ACTIONS THAT YOU NEED TO AMEND, SO THAT YOU MIGHT VIVIFY THE STRENGTH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MUST REASON THE SIGNS AND SIGNALS OF THIS INSTANT.

My Maternal Love leads me to guide you and be the intercessor of all men, if you ask Me.

Pray the Holy Rosary; do not recite it, pray the Holy Rosary, pray the Holy Rosary with devotion, recollection and meditation, and in each Mystery stop and offer it for yourselves, Mystical Body of the Church, for all those who, clinging to falsehood, wish to belittle My Son's Presence as the center of His Church.

Pray My children, pray for those who do not love or wait for My Son.

Pray My children, pray that you will not succumb to evil's deceptions.

Pray My children, pray that My Angel of Peace be heard on His arrival.

Pray My children, pray, Humanity will be surprised by the force of the power of the great nations that will confront one another, and with this man will suffer.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, do not forget that science when used for good is a blessing and that when used for evil, given man's dependence upon it, it paralyzes the world and plunges it into darkness from one instant to another.

Beloved children, do not rise up against yourselves, unite with Divine Love in your hands and unite, reunite, children, those who in one way or another hold in their hands the power and destiny of nations. Do not confront or despise those who have achieved to be recognized in the world; on the contrary, unite with those of My children of which you believe you will not attain greater knowledge and whom My Son's House has called to be His Voice at this instant. Unite, People of My Son, all unite and not only form a wall but take ipso facto action against the tentacles of evil, so that it does not succeed in its final assignment against My children.

I bless you and beseech you to approach My Son with a heart filled with sincerity so that with His Mercy He welcomes you and so that you remain within Him as the children that you are of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

MY IMMACULATE HEART WILL TRIUMPH ...
    AND YOU REMAIN IN MY HEART, MY FAITHFUL CHILDREN.

I bless you, I love you, I shelter you.

As the Star of the Morning, so I enlighten My children's journey.

Mother Mary

17. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

So, Mother Mary says to take action.
    Not remain silent, in the face of evil.

18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Pray My children, pray that My Angel of Peace be heard on His arrival.

This "person" has been mentioned quite a bit in these messages....and some of the references offered for this possibility have been past prophecies given by mystics some of which also include the "great monarch"....whom of late has had some connection to the growing party in France wishing to bring back the monarchy there!

ANGEL OF PEACE:

God does not reserve His Greatness for Himself, rather God offers it to His People and blesses them again, HE makes a pact WITH HIS PEOPLE, WITH THE HOLY REMNANT AND ANNOUNCES TO IT THE SENDING OF A CREATURE WHO IS THE WORK OF HIS HANDS, BEING THE MIRROR OF THE LOVE OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST, so that he is support of His faithful People in the crucial instant of humanity.

Man will be unable to understand Divine Mercy if he is not on the path of blessing. This is a stubborn and unfaithful People, even so, for long years and varied revelations the arrival of an envoy from God to fight for His Church is imminent and near at hand.

This relevant analysis has had as an objective to open understanding through a series of proven studies and analyses, the reality is that we must wait with joy for the coming of this Envoy from Heaven prior to Christ’s second coming.

In the midst of the fight against the antichrist this act is the culmination of Divine expression out of love for man, who instead of being blessed again deserved to be reprimanded.

Brothers and sisters, only God being God does not hold back His Love, on the contrary, God gives it like a spring of living water so all men and women come to the knowledge of faith and truth.

We wait with hope that that child that God Himself has maintained in His Paternal Lap, comes with the swiftness of a ray, when the Divine Will so decrees it, so that the people anesthetized by the cunning of the antichrist are able to wake up from that lethargy that distances them from Christ.

This Angel of Peace comes to the earth so that the Divine Word no longer falls on rocky ground, what is clear to us is that in his inner being he guards secrets of the King, which he will reveal when he is among us.

In this writing or document we give in chronological order the respective revelations given to Luz de Maria concerning the PRECURSOR OF THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST.

http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/ANGEL OF PEACE.html

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    MAY 17, 2017

[​IMG]

My Beloved People, I bless you with My Love.

MY PEOPLE: WHERE ARE YOU ?

I speak to you and you do not listen to Me ...
    I call you and you do not respond ...
    I beseech you and you do not listen or take My Words with due seriousness ...

At this instant, it is necessary that My children grow and penetrate My Love so that, being love, it would not be easy for evil to make you become like puppets and cause evil.

MY PEOPLE, YOU HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THE URGENCY OF INNER GROWTH SO THAT YOU MEET ME AND UNITE WITH ME. You continue to be held back the whole while by that human ego that you do not cease to flaunt or to praise constantly. You know everything, you can do everything, you leave everything aside to continue being you, being the “ego”!

Your tastes or preferences may not conform with My Teachings, with the behavior of a true child of Mine, but I do not stop and you must not stop on your walk towards Me; you must not stagnate and think that you already have everything to reach Me. Man’s spiritual growth does not end until he leaves for My House.

SOME OF MY OWN ARE CONCEITED, EGOTISTICAL, ARROGANT, ACCUSATORY, THEY DO NOT FORGIVE, THEY IMPOSE THEIR POINTS OF VIEW, THEY DO NOT ACCEPT THE WAY OF THINKING OR THE UNDERSTANDING OF OTHERS OF THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS TOWARDS MY AFFAIRS, THEY CONSTANTLY POINT OUT THE ERRORS OF THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WITHOUT KNOWING THAT THE DEFECT THAT THEY POINT OUT IS THE ONE THAT THEY HAVE THE MOST.This, My People, is so common in you that it gives Me such sorrow as you continue walking with the same rags that you have always borne.

Quarrels are not only those that can be seen publicly among My children, but those that each person carries inside and externalizes harshly in an instant when they attack their brothers, without stopping for even a second to think about the damage they are causing to themselves.

I have delegated Missions to some of My Instruments, and this Mission that I have given through the explanation of My Word is not to be taken lightly, but it is so that My People might grow, since I CANNOT ONLY LEAD YOU TO PRAY OR ONLY CALL YOU TO RECEIVE ME, WITHOUT THERE BEING A TRUE INNER CHANGE SO THAT FAITH BE BORN WITHIN AND TAKE HOLD AND BE TRUE.

My Beloved People:

YOU NEED PRACTICE, PRACTICE OF MY LOVE TOWARDS YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. Whoever carries on being like a whip, like a torturer of their brother, is not genuine, they pretend to be among My own ...

PEACE IS A SIGN OF THOSE WHO ARE WALKING TOWARDS ME ...
    RESPECT FOR NEIGHBOR IS A SIGN OF THE ONE WHO WALKS TOWARDS ME ...
    THE LACK OF TRUST IS A SIGN OF THE ONE WHO IS NOT TRULY MY CHILD but is lukewarm and must commit at this instant, because these attachments do not allow you to grow, they are a continuous hindrance …

My Beloved People, I do not come to explain My Word in order for you to read it and not practice it, being the same unbelievers, fools, ignorant and arrogant as make Me suffer.

EVERY REQUEST OF MINE IS AN ORDER FOR YOU, AN ORDER SO THAT YOU CAN GROW AND BE MORE SPIRITUAL AND LESS SINFUL. Spiritual growth keeps you away from sin and what is wrong. I need you to prepare yourselves to walk in My Own Way; you cannot take shortcuts as you like, you have to walk in My Will.

SPIRITUAL GROWTH INCREASES FAITH IN THE CREATURE AND MY CHILDREN HAVE TO GROW IN ORDER TO OVERCOME WHAT BINDS THEM. Most people voluntarily attach themselves to what is worldly, to their lifestyle, to their tastes and their pleasures, they do not trust in Me, do not believe in Me, do not abandon themselves in My Will, and some have defied Me because of the terrible attachments they have. Attachments that dominate the mind, and they believe that they will unable to live without them.

My People, this generation rebels against Me at every instant, so it will not be easy for you to live as you will have to live with the events that are approaching:

How is the one who lives in opulence going to live from one instant to the next?
    How is the one who lives focused on their economics going to live from one instant to the next?
    How is the one who has become accustomed to satisfying their "ego" and their whims going to live?
    How is the one who is accustomed to commanding going to live?
    How is one who has disobeyed Me going to live?

My People, you will not have the conveniences of this instant ... NOTHING!

SECURITY WILL BE IN FAITH IN MY ASSISTANCE AND IN THE ASSISTANCE OF MY MOTHER TOGETHER WITH YOUR BROTHERS OF JOURNEY.

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE YOUR WHIMS OF THIS INSTANT, YOU WILL BECOME EQUAL, THE ONE WHO HAS WITH THE ONE WHO HAS NOTHING, AND AT THAT INSTANT SECURITY WILL BE IN ME AND WHOEVER IS NOT PREPARED TO OBEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEAR THAT STATE.

My People, the instant is no longer instant, it grows short and you go on as if nothing has changed. Great diseases are spreading quickly and when they become known through the medical media, no longer able to hide them, it will be what My Mother has revealed to you for some diseases that will stop them, but in the midst of everything the creature’s Faith is needed.

Children, how many of you are not attaining greater spirituality because you keep denying yourselves inner change! Man may have walked through his life with a certain character, with a particular way of being, with very personal demands and tastes ... BUT THIS IS AN INSTANT OF CHANGE, OF TRANSFORMATION, HEALING AND A SPECIAL FORM OF MY ASSISTANCE.

Children, you are creatures of free will, you are aware of your actions, you can reason on your actions or works, you have a mind and consciousness; use these Gifts to grow, not to regress. The human self is part of consciousness; therefore it is so important that you know yourselves so that you can decide to change for your own good and that of your entourage.

This generation feels that it is self-sufficient with current technology and has plunged into using modern artifacts without wanting to believe that these consumes their instant, prevent you from being fraternal and willing to change, and lead you to violence and dependence.

How many forget Me without thinking that even with all the modern innovations you are equal to other generations that became lost like this generation because of not aspiring to know me!

BY YOURSELVES YOU CAN DO NOTHING, YOU NEED ME TO REMAIN IN YOU, AS I DWELL INSIDE EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN. At this instant you are separating Me from yourselves, hence the deep rift that you are forming, with which you obstruct that uninterrupted dialogue that should exist between us.

YOU HAVE A HUMAN GOAL IN LIFE ...
    AND I CALL YOU TO THE DIVINE ONE THAT HAS NO END

My people, I facilitate our encounter for you, but you resist in this instant of human existence of such importance, such transcendence.

You must not remain the same, you must not commit the same mistakes of the past, you must no longer carry the rags of bad habits learned in your family or approved by yourselves. No man has authority to defile their brother or to keep them in constant torment.

CHILDREN, THE HUMAN CREATURE SHOULD ATTAIN MY ACTION AND WORK SO THAT YOUR HUMAN EGO DOES NOT RISE UP AGAINST YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

(cont'd below)

20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

May 17, 2017 message cont'd from above:

My People, the suffering of My Church is not something distant; it will be harshly purified, and you, Mystical Body, are within My Church: for that reason you must be better at every instant. DO NOT GIVE UP, CONTINUE UNITING IN MY WILL. YOU ARE NOT ABANDONED BY ME: EACH PERSON IS UNIQUE AND IRREPLACABLE FOR ME.

Beloved My People, the sun discharges its harmful emanations and you are going to suffer. The arms race of the nations will find its raison d’être before the eyes of Humanity. The wolf in sheep’s clothing wants to take over Humanity without Humanity noticing it, so at this instant it appears to be seeking world peace.

Do not be confused, My children, stay alert in every respect. When the economy seems to present great solidity, do not trust this. I SEE FURTHER, AND YOU WILL NOT CARRY ON LIVING AS UP UNTIL NOW; THE ONE WHO HAS MONEY WILL BE LIKE THE BEGGAR AND THE BEGGAR WILL TEACH HIM HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT POSSESSIONS. All will need brothers and sisters in order to protect themselves as Christians facing the voracious persecution that will be unleashed with great force against My People.

Do not wait for the Signs announced by My Mother in order to change; there must be change at this instant. Be reconciled with Me and give thanks for having been called to live in My Love, from which comes everything that man requires.

Pray children, pray for France, it will suffer terrorism deep within it.

Pray children, pray for the United States, this nation will cause My Children to suffer.

Pray children, pray for Ecuador, this People of mine will see the great volcano awaken.

Pray children, pray for the Middle East, Humanity will arrive at what is unexpected.

My beloved People, pray for My Church, be prudent and commit to being transformed into true children of Mine.

IN THE FACE OF HUMAN EGOISM AND ARROGANCE,
    SHOW FAITH IN ME WITH A TRUE INNER CHANGE.

I have called everyone to prepare because the instant is no longer instant. But My People wait and when they wake up it will be doubly difficult for them to come to Me, but My Mother's Love will not cease, She will continue interceding for each one of you and will draw you to My Way, where you will never find the Door closed.

I BLESS YOU, MY BELOVEDS. DO NOT FORGET THAT THIS THE INSTANT FOR PREPARATION.

Your Jesus.