1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. The website After the Warning has all the Luz de Maria messages.

TaraLuisa likes this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

TaraLuisa likes this.
  3. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I usually go here....http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm....for the latest English translations and you can also click on the Spanish to see those that haven't as yet been translated into English. In fact just checked and saw the Nov. 20th one not as yet listed here. They also link to groupings pertaining to particular subjects contained within the messages.

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA.
    NOVEMBER 20, 2016

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

I LOOK FOR YOU LIKE THE SHEPHERD FOR HIS SHEEP.
    LIVE WAITING FOR MY ARRIVAL...

This instant of spiritual growth in which you are coming closer to Me is clear for those who are aware that in the face of a great evil that is approaching, I am preparing you so that you be one with the Divine Will that has created everything, and resist with spiritual conviction.

I HAVE ANNOUNCED MYSELF SO THAT YOU REMAIN PREPARED AND AWAIT ME WITH A GENEROUS SPIRIT AND CLEAN HEART ...

I HAVE ANNOUNCED MYSELF IN MY SECOND COMING ...

On their own my children are confused; I told you that I will not arrive unless the apostasy comes first and the man of sin appears, the son of perdition. Why do you allow yourselves to be deceived? You look forward to what does not come from My Will, but from the will of men. I will arrive when you least expect it because first you will hear of rumors of wars, and the war will be concretized when every Nation rises against every Nation and when pestilences and hunger are greater than those of this instant. You will hear of peace treaties, but this peace will not come because of betrayal.

Confusion is in sight of all My children. These will suffer until human stubbornness decreases; some do not decide to convert—these are their brothers’ executioners. Iniquity will reign on Earth, weak hearts will be allies of evil and the devil's prey, in order that what is written be fulfilled.

My beloved People, pray for Spain, it will be taken by surprise and those who do not love Me will scourge My People, they will empty My Temples and attack My own without fear but with great evil.

My beloved People, pray for the United States, it is strongly shaken. Society enters into chaos; blood will be shed.

My beloved people, pray for Peru and Chile, these beloved peoples are shaken, they suffer greatly.

My beloved People, you are the Mystical Body of My Church, do not see as good that which is not good. Dirty water, if it is not observed carefully, can pass for pure water, therefore you should sharpen your eye and alert your senses so that the whole body remain on constant alert.

Pray for the United States, injustice will be experienced in that Nation. Racial conflicts will return; disorder will be like a contagious plague.

Pray children, pray, the volcano Etna will cause surprise.

Pray children, pray, the earth continues shaking.

Distant human acts will come that have made My People tremble; human discrimination will arise on a large scale.

My People have been flooded with phrases worshiping satan, requesting the taking of the Earth and My children, through the loud music of heavy rock groups and other musical tendencies in which human beings enter into uncontrolled states and surrender to evil that possesses them. Musical groups take satanic gestures to flood My children with signs used by the followers of satan.

My People, wake up! Music is not what it seems to be; examine the signs, the gestures, the words with which those who present the music to My People deceive them in order to distract them from the true path and add them to satan’s ranks. Do not call on satan: with this act you open the door for him to enter your lives, do not allow yourselves to be part of the prey that the devil has entrusted to some people in order to distort the meaning of life and fidelity to Me. Do not follow human idols under any circumstance.

BE CAREFUL OF THOSE WHO SAY: "I am the Christ" ...
    MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME BEING DECEIVERS OF HUMANITY

My Beloved People, you must be united with My Work and Action, you must despise injustice and be lovers of peace. Do not prefer those who boast, unite with the humble and simple of heart: in them I deposit My Word. Do not believe that you possess the whole Truth, do not be impetuous, be peaceful. Some of My children do not see the darkness because they live in it, thus they reject the light, because they do not know it.

My Beloved People:

My Angel of Peace comes to assist you and comes in search of people with clean hearts in order to call them ...

My Angel of Peace comes to open oppressed hearts, to soften hearts of stone, to help those who want to be saved ...

YOU WILL CONTINUE ELEVATING THE SPIRITUAL SENSES WITH
    THE PRACTICE OF THE SENSE OF SPIRITUAL TOUCH.

Pray so that My Teachings do not fall on dry ground. This sense is necessary for you to put into practice.

Man's life resembles a circle that remains in constant motion. From within this circle the senses are like emanations that man emits towards his environment, like lights towards his brothers and sisters. The heart, as in the body, keeps beating, so good or bad feelings become apparent in each one of you.

YOU WILL SEE THE SENSE OF SPIRITUAL TOUCH IN THE AFFECTIONS; these you condition them to what you receive from your brothers and sisters, from the environment and from what you expect of life. In order to be correct, the affections have to be born from a new heart, and you receive that new heart when you surrender to Me in conversion.

Children, each one of you must refrain from judging your neighbor with self-justification mixed with perversion, since man normally tends to lie and despises truth, dragging his affections above his behavior.

At this instant, Humanity has buried affection, one’s neighbors are a nuisance or a blessing—clearly two ways: again good or evil, love or hate, joy or tension, boredom or action. THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CALL YOU TO BE RENEWED INTERNALLY WITH A GENEROUS SPIRIT, IN ORDER THAT YOU ASK ME TO SANCTIFY YOUR WORK AND ACTION AT EVERY INSTANT, GIVEN THE BURNING DESIRE TO LIVE IN MY WILL.

The human will mistakes what it desires; because of this, due to the disobedience of man, the affections have managed to blind man, to silence him, to lead him to deafness, and have created spiritual paralysis. My children, if every person does not allow his or her human understanding to be enlightened by My Spirit, he or she will not recognize or understand the true delights of My Kingdom.

Beloved, you need to come out of the denial due of which you do not understand Me, do not know Me and do not love Me. You cannot walk by refusing to understand My Word, saying: "I don't understand, I don't comprehend the Divine Word." This is because in order for the spiritually blind man to see, he needs to have the healing power of My Word, to follow My Law, and to come to Me without expecting to find the same concept that you have about creation or the rules of My House.

The affections of man are found in the in what is base of the world. You have constructed your own model of how My Work and My Action are, and you have become stuck in what is immediate, in what is visible to your eyes, scorning what is of My House.

The transformation of My children comes through knowing Me in order that I transform them and so that they want to know Me in Spirit and Truth. Everything attains the expected beauty if your affections remain up beside Me.

HE WHO IS WISE IS BENEVOLENT, PEACEFUL, MERCIFUL AND—SOMETHING IMPORTANT— DOES NOT JUDGE.

My Beloved People:

CONTINUE PURIFYING THE SENSE OF TOUCH, considering that physical touch corresponds to the affections in the heart of the man who does not despair but waits without faltering.

You associate touch with feeling through the concrete perception of something, and this is not correct. Spiritual touch leads My children to live in the Hope of Salvation, seeing the goal of the final meeting in an ecstasy of love, which the human creature constantly offers me in the struggle of every instant. My People desire what is incorrect and are therefore corrupted and do not maintain Hope or Faith in My Word.

(cont'd below)

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above....Nov. 20 Luz message)

Dear children, continue awakening the Gift of touch. With a clear conscience and immersed in Hope, My People walk in obedience.

FIRST DAY OF THE FOURTH WEEK:
    I offer the Gift of touch on this day to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary Most Holy.
    I offer you this gift of touch in this instant for Divine Glory and for the good of souls.
    In every present act, my affections will stay attentive, alert, so as not to accumulate what the sense of touch desires and which leads to sin, offending the Sacred Hearts.
    Give me the strength to free my sense of touch and to bring it to work and act for the good of my soul and of my brother and sister.
    I cry to You, Most Holy Mother, so that you take me as Your disciple, guide my life, and so that my path be directed towards meeting with Your Son.

ON WAKING UP I OFFER:
    I have affections for the good. From this instant on, I offer my constant effort so that this Gift be made more spiritual, prioritizing the Divine Desire for my personal salvation.

I propose to free my affections from occasions for sin, in everything seeking the Divine purpose, remembering only the good that each brother and sister has given me, and in Creation, the greatness of the Eternal Father.

I do not wish to sin any more with the sense of touch, I surrender it to the Sacred Hearts so that, being Your creature, my Lord, you raise me out of sin.

I do not desire that what I am should continue to provoke bad affections, nor disdain the Divine Kindnesses that lead me to remain in a state of Grace.
    Sacred Hearts, sustain my affections, leading me to retain only the good.
    I stop my free will and immediately subject it and entrust it to the Sacred Hearts, so that they free me from occasions for fault, and thus mold this sense so that it leads my affections only to what is for the good of my soul and so that I do good to my brothers and sisters.
    May this sense of touch desire the Purifying Water of Love coming from the Sacred Hearts.

Amen.

MIDDAY:
    I review with our Mother the morning’s efforts and take note of weaknesses.

BEFORE SLEEP:
    I give thanks to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary Most Holy, whom I beseech to help me in this intention of becoming a better child of God.

Our Father, Three Hail Marys and Glory Be.

CHILDREN, COME TO ME AND ENTRUST ME WITH YOUR LIFE.

Do not forget, My children, that touch desires pleasant feelings, but not everything that is desirable to touch is right. Gold shines but gold is not man's happiness.

I bless you.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

THE INSTRUMENT’S COMMENTARY

Brothers and sisters:

Heaven wants us to be adults in spirit. So much that it addresses a People that advances and does not stagnate, a People that stays alert so that it might not be found sleeping.

IN THIS INSTANT, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GROW, TO ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE, BUT NOT IN ORDER TO REMAIN WITH THAT KNOWLEDGE, RATHER TO PUT IT INTO PRACTICE.

We read in the Messages the word "soul" and we are invited to save the soul, that inner body that illuminates our whole physical body, that sustains our whole physical body, and that when it leaves this house of the body, the human creature perishes.

Sometimes we labor with other occupations and the person does not know themselves within, but is content with a light veneer.

This explanation is so profound and at the same time so understandable by all, that only God in His Wisdom can do this.

We need to continue being faithful, and for this, what we need to know must not be known solely through the intellect, but we must allow the spiritual senses to be present, so that the Divine Light descends and we understand in the Divine Way, not in the limited human way.

Amen.

[​IMG]

TaraLuisa likes this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA.
    NOVEMBER 25, 2016

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

WITH THE BEGINNING OF ADVENT, EACH ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED TO BE A PART OF THE SPIRITUAL MEANING OF MY SON'S NATIVITY.

Children, keep the flame of Faith, Hope and Charity alight, so that this new wine of the Love of My Son might not be lacking in your hearts as His children. Be aware of your participation in the Mystical Body of the Church, of which My Son is the Head.

You are the candles that do not go out, however strongly the winds may blow…
    You are the testimony of the love that My Son has placed in the heart of each person...
    Beginning this special Advent, you should renew the Consecration to the Sacred Heart of My Son and to My Immaculate Heart.

IN FAITH, YOU SHOULD HOLD TO THE SECURITY OF DIVINE PROTECTION; THE STAR FROM ON HIGH WILL GUIDE YOU AT EVERY INSTANT, IF YOU DO NOT SEPARATE THE HUMAN WILL FROM THE FULFILLMENT OF THE DIVINE WILL.

At this instant, seek true repentance, that which is born from the deepest part of you, from where true grief is born for offenses committed against God and neighbor. Humanity turns against the Church of My Son, points the finger at her and undermines her. The lack of prayer among My Priests hinders their true discernment so that they call sin, sin. My Son’s People have become depraved, being a powerful magnet that attracts purifications upon Humanity, one after another, in response to human wrongdoing and to the urgency of awakening man’s conscience in order that he be faithful to God, One and Three, and not faithful to men.

Whoever among you places your faith in a man, has degenerated and regressed to his or her most primitive state, confusing what is of God with what is of men. The man of God must reject praise, for the human ego desires such honors and inclines the one who receives them to perceive himself as being different and greater than his brothers, and indispensable for his brothers to be saved. HE WHO RECEIVES HONORS WITH VANITY AND DELIGHTS IN THEM FALLS INTO AS MUCH ERROR AS THE ONE WHO GIVES UNNECESSARY HONORS TO WHOMSOEVER IS A CHILD OF GOD AND NOT GOD, THE ONE WHO ALONE DESERVES ALL HONOR AND GLORY.

In these decisive instants confusion will abound, and some of My children, desiring to do good, will use their brothers as firewood and throw them into the fire amid undue glorification that corrupts the human creature.

Given the malice existing in Humanity, living without repenting of sins committed hardens the human heart, and the person continues acting wrongly with greater frequency and force, until the habit becomes part of man’s daily work and action. That is why souls go so quickly from lukewarmness to forgetfulness, and from forgetfulness to the continual repetition of sinful acts, WITHOUT ANYONE CORRECTING THEM.

IN THESE INSTANTS WHICH ARE SO DEMANDING FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO REMAIN ON THE PATH OF TRUTH, MY SON HAS DRAWN UP A SERIES OF STANDARDS FOR YOU TO AWAKEN THE SPIRITUAL SENSES, SINCE WITH THIS TRAINING, THE PERSON WILL LOVE WHAT IS OF GOD AND REJECT WORLDLINESS.

The union between man and the Holy Spirit must arise so that Humanity might not be deceived. Whoever gives honor to man will fall with man. Those who are idolaters, rebels, those who threaten, the ungodly, the deceivers, will be defeated by Me.

As a Morning Star, I shine in the midst of the humble ones who are trained in growing spiritually in the Divine Way: in Love, Grace, Holiness, Truth, Courage and Patience, so that the wheat might shine as if the sun were illuminating it.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, being a Christian is not a title, it is not a name, it is not a denomination or a sign of recognition, IT IS THE CULMINATION OF THE LIFE, DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF MY SON FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THE WORLD.

MY SON LEFT HEAVEN TO YOU AND IT IS THE DUTY OF EACH PERSON TO GAIN IT FOR THEMSELVES. YOU ARE NOT ASSURED OF EVERLASTING ETERNAL LIFE IF YOU ARE NOT TRUE CHILDREN OF MY SON AND ADORERS OF THE DIVINE WILL.

I take the hand of My Son’s People in order to bring them to be born again. Man must be reborn with a heart of flesh, faithful, filled with peace, with senses purified by the Divine Will and conscious of the true value of the Cross.

My children, do not refuse the effort or the suffering or the pains imposed by the change from being a person accustomed to pleasing his or her "ego", to being a person who lives in the constant practice of living out the Commandments, of loving his or her neighbor, of living out a constant struggle against his or her desires and passions, of requiring of himself or herself a greater knowledge of My Son and His Work and Action in order to be better and to be closer to My Son.

I DO NOT WANT THOSE WHO REPEAT, BUT PEOPLE AWARE THAT IN ORDER TO STAY ON THE TRUE PATH WITH FAITH THAT IS MATURE AND READY TO BE TESTED, THEY MUST ENTER INTO THE WAY OF MY SON AND ASPIRE UPWARDS, being aware of the grandeur of being a child of God and being able to call him with Love and trust: "Our Father who art in heaven ..." (Mt 6: 9)

My Son’s People are not just any people, theirs is not the way of the world, but they are a people that respect and love the Divine Word and reject the world and its machinations ...

My Son’s People do not disguise sin or make pacts with the devil, knowing that evil interests are leading Humanity to the declaration of one religion that will worship satan ...

You know well that evil wants to prevail over My Son’s Church. Do not forget to adore My Son, not only in the Tabernacle, but in every one of the actions and works with which you give testimony of the love that you claim to have for My Son. There are so many who gather in the Temples for purposes so different from those truly asked for by My Son!

At this instant, the Temples have been taken over as amphitheaters, seriously offending the Sacred Heart of My Son, by introducing the very instigator of sin within the Heart of the Church of which I am Mother. You blaspheme with these acts...

With trembling and dread, the Heavenly Hosts look from the House of the Father upon those who receive My Son in grave sin, preparing their own condemnation. Is this the Holy Church of My Son? No! This is the church of men, the church of the human will.

I weep when looking at the suffering of My Son’s People... Purification is necessary.

Pray children, pray for the United States, its suffering does not end, on the contrary, it increases. Power usurps the will of the people. The seasons are reversed and the ground shakes.

Pray My children, pray for Italy, it suffers again; sin abounds, repentance is forgotten.

Pray children, pray, the water penetrates the earth. Pray for Japan.

Pray children, pray, new alliances are only false hopes. Treachery is making its way: pray for Colombia.

Pray children, pray for China, it will hold Humanity in fear.

MAKE REPARATION, MAKE REPARATION FOR THE GREAT OFFENSES WITH WHICH HUMANITY GRAVELY OFFENDS MY SON.

You betray one another ... Recognize the one who does not love My Son by captivating other men with false words. This is how Satan acts, pitting man against his brother.

KEEP YOUR LAMP LIT, THE WARNING IS APPROACHING ...

Do not tremble before evil, tremble at offending God.

In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph. I will lead you by My Hand to the Trinitarian Throne.

Do not fear, children, do not fear. Be souls that adore My Son, love him and make reparation for those who offend Him.

As Mother of Humanity, I will give My Son His Holy People.

I bless you.

Mother Mary.

Patty and TaraLuisa like this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Mark Mallett's latest which could be of some help:

http://www.markmallett.com/blog/can-we-have-this-discussion/

Booklady, TaraLuisa and Fatima like this.
  8. TaraLuisa

TaraLuisa Guest

Funny, I just finished reading that, too ;) "The early Church Fathers have unanimously confirmed that the “son of perdition” is a human being, a single person."

I didn't know that he'd likely be from the Middle East, and possibly of Jewish origin, either. Not sure if that's common knowledge or an obvious assumption, but it was news to me.

9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I thoroughly delight in rational, thought out, extensive study using Church teachings, Popes writings/statements, Church Father's writings, approved and alleged prophecy that correspond to scripture based analysis of our time. Few do it as well as Mark Mallett IMHO.

DivineMercy, Booklady and PotatoSack like this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

One's group's assessment for the future "man":

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/timeless/is-jordanian-prince-el-hassan-the-anti-christ/

Here is a description of the future "man" given by the respected "prophet", Soloviev, (by both Popes JPII and Benedict) 100 years ago and presented by Cardinal Biffi in talks on this subject. He mentions within this larger description a certain quality "he" will have:

He will also be, among other things, an expert exegete. His knowledge of the bible will even lead the theology faculty of Tubingen to award him an honorary doctorate. Above all, he will be a superb ecumenist, able to engage in dialogue "with words full of sweetness, wisdom and eloquence."

http://papistfilioquistazymite.blogspot.com/2009/08/vladimir-sergeivich-soloviev-on.html

And then this Wiki info on that chosen "one" by the above linked "guess" of the Cambridge Theological Seminary's theory....and if you scroll down to "Honorary Degrees and Doctorates" (among the massive amount of these and other Awards and worldly positions within the NWO elites) there's this bit of info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Hassan_bin_Talal

There sure have been lots of speculations over the years.....even leading to one now living.

And an example of the thinking of this one among those speculations:

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/011/nwo-club-of-rome.htm

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Oh....and then there's that book recommended by Pope Francis, "Lord of the World".

Why Are 2 Different Popes Telling Us to Read “Lord of the World”?
    Robert Hugh Benson's 1907 dystopian novel turns out to be prophetic

The story itself concerns the ascent of Antichrist to world power, primarily in the person of the enigmatic Julian Felsenburgh, a mysterious American senator who rises to worldwide prominence by negotiating a long-desired world peace. Any opposition to Felsenburgh and the world order that he leads melts away: nations beg Felsenburgh to be their leader, and people embrace him by mass acclamation. The only ones who remain in opposition are the few members of a remnant Church, led by Fr. Percy Franklin, who is elected Pope Sylvester III and who looks strikingly similar to Felsenburgh.

http://aleteia.org/2016/04/08/why-a...-read-lord-of-the-world/#sthash.9ANSXCcF.dpuf

12. sterph

sterph Principalities

Have you read it? I have. I still am not sure if I liked it or not.

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I thought the over all psychological effect....underlying fear effect from a godless culture.....could be possible. And that was written from a past that hadn't as yet seen what we've experienced. Without a dire need for survival I doubt if one personality could be that charismatic for such a universal following. But then with a diabolical disorientation complete re-education there is more possibility. Yet those "flying machines" to zip here and there were a bit much for the futuristics. Right now it seems driverless cars are the main focus!! As from what we've witnessed most recently with the comeback of popularism there will have to be a set up of a world in great need for another material/worldly "savior".

sterph likes this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Also the underlying diabolical powers were displayed in the AC character in "Fr. Elijah" by Michael O'Brien. And there, the remnant end up in Ephesus!

M. O'Brien:
    Just as Elijah’s spirit of prophecy was passed on to Elisha when Elijah was taken up to heaven, so too it may come to pass that this same spirit will be given to a figure who will prophecy against the Antichrist at the end of the ages.

....the spirit of the prophet Elijah may be sent by God to a prophet immediately preceding the final battle. But this is only speculation on my part. God alone knows what He intends to do to fulfill these prophecies.

....the entire scene of the burial and Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in a nearby cave
    (in Ephesus) is contained in the visions of Blessed Anna Catherine Emmerich, a stigmatist, whose visions led to the rediscovery of the ancient shrine of the House of the Virgin near Ephesus in the 19th century.

15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    NOVEMBER 30, 2016

[​IMG]

MY LOVE STAYS BESIDE EACH ONE OF YOU ...

DO NOT FORGET THAT I AM THE MOTHER OF HUMANITY (Jn 19, 27), MOTHER AND QUEEN OF EVERYTHING CREATED. I am Mother of Humanity and yet it seems that this Word and this designation of the Most Holy Trinity has not been fully understood by My children ...

I do not call you to come to Me because I am greater than the Most Holy Trinity, I call you to come to Me because by designation of the Most Holy Trinity I have been appointed to lead the People of My Son and to intercede for all Humanity so that you might again find the path of Truth, Salvation and Peace.

I HAVE BEEN DESIGNATED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY IN ORDER THAT IN THESE DECISIVE INSTANTS FOR HUMANITY I STRETCH MY HAND OUT TO YOU, OFFER YOU MY HAND, AND SO THAT THOSE WHO WISH IT ALLOW ME TO LEAD THEM ON SAFE PATHS.

I will crush the head of evil (Gen. 3:15), and knowing by Divine Will all the coming events, I announce to you what is approaching in order that you prepare yourselves properly in the spirit and recognize the Divine Word and not allow yourselves to be confused with modernisms that are not the Will of God.

YOU HAVE THE OBLIGATION AS GOD'S CHILDREN TO KNOW THE SACRED SCRIPTURE, TO RECOGNIZE THE DIVINE WILL IN THE COMMANDMENTS AND TO DISCERN THAT THESE WERE, ARE AND WILL BE THE SAME AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATIONS. (EX. 20, MT 24, 35)

The devil is cunning and wants to bring My Son's Church to chaos, to schism. This is why I grieve, and why as a Mother I come to you again to call you to discernment, to prayer, to meditation, and like My Son, to put into practice every Word of the Gospel (James 1:22).

My children are not passive regarding their work and action ...

My true children suffer thirst for souls and need to take the Divine Word to their brothers (Mk 16,15) and to make known to them what is to come so that they hasten and enter into the way of conversion.

WELL YOU KNOW, MY CHILDREN, THAT THE POWERFUL ELITE THAT MANIPULATES ALL HUMANITY IS PREPARING THE PRESENTATION OF THE ANTICHRIST, AND THIS IS MY URGENCY SO THAT YOU, MY CHILDREN, ARE NOT BE DECEIVED, since those who are not aware of these Prophecies will be basely deceived, utterly confused and made to fall into the fire of hell because they will reject My Son and love the impostor.

This chaotic scenario of this instant throughout the Earth is prepared in order to gradually introduce the People of My Son into a mentality that needs the extraordinary in order to remain standing, and the Church of My Son does not want to open her eyes and see that what is extraordinary, the most extraordinary thing she has, is the Body and Blood of My Son.

How many do not love Me! How many reject Me! How many deny My Immaculate Purity!

... BUT, EVEN SO, I AM THE MOTHER OF THOSE WHO DENY ME, OF THOSE WHO DO NOT LOVE ME, AS WITH MY SON AND TOGETHER TO MY SON I ALSO BORE YOU IN MY WOMB AS THE MOTHER OF ALL MANKIND. My Son suffered the constraint of every human being in My Womb, and has offered that constraint together with Me for the men of this instant who suffer from narrowness of mind and will, narrowness of heart, and close themselves in order not to look, not to listen, not to discern.

As the "Woman Clothed with the Sun" (Rev. 12, 1 ff.) I share with My Son that light that He distributes and with which He enlightens all souls. It is not an honorific title, it is the reality of My Motherhood for all Humanity: thus it is that in the devotion of the Empress of the Americas I lead this rebellious People, taking them by My Hand towards My Son so that they might merit Eternal Life.

I DO NOT DESIRE THAT YOU EXALT ME MORE THAN MY SON, BUT I DO WANT YOU TO OBEY ME, IN ORDER THAT I CAN LEAD YOU IN LOVE AND BE AN INTERCESSOR BEFORE THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I grieve for My children who reject Me, not because they reject the Words of this Mother, but because in rejecting Me and not taking the right path by My Hand, that designation of being Intercessor and Leader towards Eternal Salvation is impeded by you yourselves. You are looking for wrong ways, and those shorter ways are precisely those that lead you to the single religion where the impostor is king.

At this instant messages and calls abound ... YOU SHOULD REMAIN IN CONSTANT DISCERNMENT, SINCE IT IS THE DIVINE WILL THAT I, DESIGNATED BY THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, BE AN INTERCESSOR BETWEEN MEN AND GOD.

No instrument chosen by Heaven can condemn or give Eternal Life to a soul ...
    No instrument is God so as to condemn a soul to the abyss, nor to grant Eternal Life to a brother ...

Through our faithful instruments, we alert you; through Our Prophet, we shape you in the whole Truth, however painful and distressing this may be. My Son is "the Way, the Truth and the Life" (Jn 14,6) and He does not hide from His People that which can lead them to perdition through ignorance.

If you consider these Calls catastrophic and terrifying, this is what this generation will face (Mt 24:21) for being irreverent, hypocritical, lying, false, for not turning humbly toward the Divine Word, for their Heresies, for their constant sins against the Holy Spirit (Mt 12:32), but always, both My Son and I exalt the Divine Mercy, for you are in the instant of repentance, of conversion, and My Son will not deny forgiveness to anyone who comes truly repentant.

How many of My priests speak to My Son's People against the Calls of My Son and this Mother! REVELATION IS SHAPED IN HOLY SCRIPTURE (II Tim 3:16), BUT ITS EXPLANATION WILL NOT END UNTIL THE PEOPLE OF MY SON FIND THE WAY.

You cannot be lukewarm and serve two masters (Mt 6:24, Rev 3: 15-19).

MY FAITHFUL INSTRUMENTS ARE THE INK THAT SERVES TO WRITE THE DIVINE WILL, BUT THE INK IS NOT INDISPENSABLE; WHAT IS INDISPENSABLE IS THE DIVINE WORD, because, even if there were ink, without the Divine Word they would not be able to write it. At this instant, may pride not fill the heart of My instruments, but may it be humility that directs them.

Whoever gives themselves the first place is not a true instrument.

A TRUE INSTRUMENT OF THE FATHER’S HOUSE is the one who conveys the Divine Word to you so that you do not go astray, who conveys it so that you do not separate yourselves from My Son and from Me, and not be unfaithful to the Divine Word, the one who calls you to conversion (Mk 1: 12-15), to awaken out of the human will and awaken the senses of the spirit, who calls you again and again to live the Divine Will in order that you might not be lost ...

At this instant, Humanity must possess knowledge in order to prepare and not to fall into the clutches of satan; this is indispensable for you in this instant - awakening hearts, thoughts and minds put to sleep by what is worldly and sinful.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I insist:

Pray for Peru, this People will be greatly shaken by a great earthquake.

Pray children for Japan, the radioactive contamination that it will bring to all Humanity is unprecedented.

Pray, the Third World War does not occur in a instant, as I have already mentioned, but it has already been in gestation and continues gestating until the instant when it will occur in fullness.

Pray My children, pray for the United States, do not neglect it in your prayers.

Pray My children, the plague is advancing with a new disease for which I will come quickly, in order that you do not perish because of what science will not be able to discover.

Pray My children for a Holy Church, as My Son is Holy.

Pray, prepare, prepare for the great event of Mercy, prepare for the Warning during which I will not separate Myself from you.

I bless you, My children. You can enter into the Ark of Salvation that is My Immaculate Heart, because after all the tribulation, My Immaculate Heart will triumph for the glory of the Holy Trinity.

My Blessing be on each one of you ...

Mother Mary.

(cont'd below)

TaraLuisa likes this.
  16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from Nov. 30, 2016 message above)
    THE INSTRUMENT’S COMMENTARY

Brothers and Sisters:

How much Our Mother speaks about humility! ... and it is because no one is free from pride.

We have to build ... let us make sure that the foundations are very deep because the construction is high and in order to dig deep foundations we need to go down sufficiently far in order to secure the construction. To achieve firm foundations knowledge is needed, otherwise the edifice may fall. And the knowledge one must have is the one about oneself in order to know how far one can go. And let us not forget what our Father St. Augustine says: "to become great, it is necessary to begin by becoming small."

Amen.

[​IMG]

17. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

"The devil is cunning and wants to bring My Son's Church to chaos, to schism. This is why I grieve, and why as a Mother I come to you again to call you to discernment, to prayer, to meditation, and like My Son, to put into practice every Word of the Gospel (James 1:22)."

This is very wise guidance and something I felt called to last year. The devil is trying all he can to create schism not only in our Church but in our families, between friends, here on MOG, everywhere. I'm sure all of you see it in the families and neighbors around you. I felt the worry too about our church, but thanks to good people here on MOG and in my church, some friends, and guidance from Mark Mallett and Charlie, I decided to just become like a little child and Trust God that He is in charge and His will be done and not worry about it as what can I do except keep praying for our Pope, Bishops, Cardinals, Priests, and all our brothers and sisters.

Time to get small and stay small and humble like little children, but keep aware, very aware. Time is short.

18. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Also I felt called to renew my consecration vow to the Two Hearts today after Mass. If you have not done it, do it. What we are in for is so big there is no way we're getting through it by ourselves with our own intellect and abilities, but Jesus and Mary will guide us. The Eucharist and the Rosary are the two pillars we need to hang onto and keep our eyes on the Two Hearts and Trust :)

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

There are quite a few messages out there right now to Luz but are yet to be translated. But this latest one, via Google Translate, covers a bunch:

Only a portion from Dec. 14, 2016:

This rebellious generation has in their hands the greatest responsibility I have given to human creatures, since this generation will face the Warning and will witness the fulfillment of the Prophecies given by My Mother throughout the history of Humanity ...

This generation will look upon My Angel of Peace ...

This generation will live the greatest punishment, worse than the same Deluge, but at the same time, those faithful will be blessed with the greatest Miracle that My House has ever given to any creature ...

I CALLED YOU, YOU CALLED NO HUMAN CREATURE, NO INSTRUMENT ... I AM THE ONE WHO CALLED YOU, I AM THE ONE THAT I CALL TO YOU TO LIVE IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, because those who feel good intentions, will stay in the good intentions and Only those who truly live in spirit and truth what I command, only those will manage to overcome the temptations and overcome the impostor.

Beloved People, the Earth has been devastated by you and will shudder even more than science can predict, there will be natural phenomena never seen before, for the Earth is convulsed before this rebellious and disobedient generation.

They will watch the Celestial Vault burn in fire. The water of the seas will see it disappear, but first it will rush on the earth.

Pray, My children, since man does not respect the wishes of the majority, power at this moment is an important sign, and he who possesses it does not wish to abandon it. The people will rise in great protests and protests will pass to the great convulsions, and from them they will pass to provocations and provocations to the great war, in which at a certain moment, My Legions will intervene, before the man exterminate this Divine Creation: Earth.

But something that came earlier in this message is hopeful:

You do not allow yourselves to be sealed, do not under any circumstances allow yourselves to be sealed with the microchip. (1) I will take care of My People, I will take care of My faithful ones. As I feed the fowls of the field, so will I deal with My faithful ones.

This rebellious generation has in their hands the greatest responsibility I have given to human creatures, since this generation will face the Warning and will witness the fulfillment of the Prophecies given by My Mother throughout the history of Humanity ...

This generation will look upon My Angel of Peace ...

20. Is this the warning?

From december 7 LUZ DE MARIA:

There are still moments of this year to pass, painful moments, moments of trial for all Mankind and especially for the People of My Son.

IF YOU KNEW WITH DETAIL WHAT IS COMING YOU WOULD STAY PROSTRATED AND WILL NOT LIFT UP, BUT YOU WOULD STAY IN PERPETUAL PRAYER CALLING MERCY AND CALLING THE SALVATION OF THE SOULS.

The Earth is in danger because a dangerous element of outer space is directed at her.

You must remain attentive to it..

I must warn you of the approach to Humanity, but above all that which is near is Divine Love and Mercy, to which you must constantly appeal, without rest.