1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Where is the safe haven for you if you leave?

2. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Not sure , but if it was to happen, as of now, unless the Lord will tell me different. The Dominican Republic

Jeanne likes this.
  3. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Would like to share something with all its a long story, I will try to make it as short as possible . In 2005 I was probably a little more then 1 year in the start of my looking to learn and serve our Lord Jesus Christ. On night I had a dream. In this dream I was like floating in the air, I felt like someone was behind me holding me up. As I was looking down eye saw table. The table was made of marble. Then we started going down slowly towards the table as we got closer I saw a map. The map was of this planet. The the person that was behind me, stretched his hand in front of me pointing at the map. I could not see who he was, just the his hand and the arm. He started pointing at different countries and saying this one will perish and this one and on and on. Then all of a sudden I was taking to a large city and it was in ruins. There was a lot of soldiers I believe they were Asians, not 100% sure. They were killing people and asking them if they believe in Christ. When the people said yes I believe in Christ, they shot them in the head on the spot. The dream was longer and more things but I don't remember the rest. I had never heard voices before that day and only ones after that tI'll this day. A voice that clearly sounded like my father's, woke me up and said clearly " Rey rise up and go back to your Land". Brother's and Sisters I'm just putting this out there to share, not to disturb or put fear in anyone. Blessings through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jeanne and Seagrace like this.
  4. Seagrace

Seagrace Angels

Haiti's neighbor. Are you sure?

5. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Yes

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE OF THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    OCTOBER 18, 2016

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY SON'S LOVE FOR HUMANITY KEEPS ME PROTECTING YOUAND INTERCEDING FOR EACH ONE OF YOU.

I bless you abundantly, I bless you to strengthen you in these instants in which Humanity is mired in indifference towards the Love and Law of God.

MY CHILDREN ARE CAUTIOUS AND ATTENTIVE TO THE WORD EXPLAINED IN THIS REVELATION OF LOVE, MERCY, JUSTICE AND TRUTH WITH WHICH THE FATHER'S HOUSE IS CALLING ALL HUMANITY, revealing step by step events and serious changes of Nature, social changes, political changes, changes in morality and spiritual changes that this generation is facing and will face before the establishment of the reign of the antichrist, who, within its retinue, holds leaders of the great powers and organizations of all kinds related to man.

CHILDREN OF MY IMMACULATE HEART: THE SUFFERING OF MY CHILDREN IS ESCALATING BEFORE THE PROXIMITY OF THE PUBLIC APPEARANCE OF THE ANTICHRIST, WHO NEEDS UNCERTAINTY AND HUMAN TURMOIL THROUGH WAR IN ORDER TO APPEAR AS THE GREAT SAVIOR OF HUMANITY.

Because of the continuous and widespread persecution throughout the Earth of My Son's People, I have called on you to consolidate your union with the Most Holy Trinity so that, being one with the Divine Will, you will not be easy prey for evil.

Beloved children, the pain has not finished but, as when a woman is to give birth, the purification of My Son's People will increase as time grows shorter and evil comes closer to man.

The devil knows human weakness well and knows that in what is worldly it is tempting My children with great ease. I invite you to turn away from what is worldly so that, overcoming the world, to turn away from what leads you to stain yourselves with immorality, immodesty, offences against the Commandments and the Sacraments and against human nature.

My beloved:

BE ASTUTE, WEAKEN THE DEVIL BY OVERCOMING WHAT LEADS YOU TO REMAIN IN SIN.
    KNOW MY SON SO THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE THE DEVIL AS YOUR GOD.

At this time, much of Humanity has been taken over by the devil. I see My children given over to evil and possessed by evil, acting with anger, violence and arrogance, acting against the Holy Trinity, blaspheming, committing impure acts and sacrilege, for which My Son pours out His Precious Blood, and because of this the Passion of My Son continually remains current at this time.

Children, overcome the human ego! The human will, taken over by what is contradictory and wrong, has led this generation to desire what is sinful, awakening in man, from an early age, the strength of the "ego" and imposing one's own rules at the whim of each one of you. God's children immersed into this chaos at this instant, as the devil and his legions continue bringing down the greatest number of souls.

YOU CANNOT LIVE IN SPIRITUAL LUKEWARMNESS BECAUSE THE ONE WHO IS LUKEWARM WILL BE SPEWED OUT OF GOD'S MOUTH.

At this instant, you must hold to what is good in the Eyes of God and hold to God's Law, not to the lukewarm interpretations that some of My children give of what is God's Law and which cause man to lose Eternal Life, denying Divine Justice, denying the existence of hell, denying the purification of a sinful Humanity.

My Son is Mercy towards the one who seeks mercy and makes a firm purpose to amend their way. My Son is Mercy with the one who repents of having offended Him, but this act of humility is necessary on man's part wherein he acknowledges that God is God and man is man.

The sun will no longer be man's ally; within the sun the agitation will be accelerated and the heat that it emits will cause devastation to man's technological advances. What man has achieved with technology will be reduced to nothing and in this way man will have to return humbly to the times when he did not affect or distort the Elements so as to cause evil, as at this instant.

Man gives names to changes in nature, such as "climate change". God created everything good with the Work of His Hands; man with his hands has destroyed the whole Work of Creation and has altered it to the point of to losing control of what he has altered, causing irreversible changes for Humanity which will come back against man himself.

Humanity has chosen its future; it does not want to heed the calls of the Father's House. Reason is clouded in man and the "ego" is leading Humanity towards the precipice, as water drags a leaf off a tree.

MY PETITIONS HAVE NOT BEEN HEARD. I have come to intervene in the history of this generation by Divine Will, as Mother of all people. My Words have been calls of distress anticipating this instant and those to come, with the Maternal Hope of being heard so that the purification of My Son's People not be as severe. My Requests not having being heard, My Pleas unfulfilled and unheeded by the hierarchy of My Son's Church, denial is leading this Humanity to be purified by Creation and by the hand of man himself who in the absence of Love for neighbor, rises up to be an executioner of his own race.

BELOVED, SINS ABOUND AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT...
    YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE SEVERITY FOR THE MAN WHO SINS AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT!

You must to be responsible for the works and actions of each one of you ...
    You must be generators of good and immerse yourselves in Sacred Scripture so that you know the Will of God ...

DO NOT CONTENT YOURSELVES WITH WHAT YOU CAN DO, ENTER INTO THE TRUTH OF THE DIVINE WORD AND GROW, MATURE SO THAT YOU MANAGE TO LIVE ACCORDING TO GOD'S LAW AND FIND GRACE IN THE DIVINE EYES.

Children, Humanity is at the critical point. This instant keeps man in two states:

Those who commit to the good and know My Son and recognize Him as God, rising up in the midst of the falls, will receive the strength to stay within the Holy Remnant ...

Those who deny My Son and surrender freely to the devil will be the cause of their own condemnation.

THE PRESENT INSTANT HAS TWO PATHS:
    SPIRITUAL GROWTH OR WITHDRAWAL FROM THE DIVINE PRESENCE.

Divine Mercy does not close with the Year of Mercy, but will remain open for all those who come in repentance before God, only that freely drawing near to seek the meeting with his Lord and his God must come from man.

Beloved children:

THE ANGEL OF PEACE WATCHES YOU WITH LOVE, HE WILL COME TO COMFORT THOSE IN TRIBULATION AND TO GIVE STRENGTH TO THE FAITHFUL SO THAT THEY DO NOT DECREASE IN FAITH. My Son's People will again see Hope with the arrival of the Envoy, the Angel of Peace, in the midst of the siege of evil and My children's persecution. As Mother of Humanity, I come to crush the head of the devil and its hosts. My beloved Angel of Peace is strength for My Son's people and will not be confused with the antichrist.

My children, be true, do not be deceived, do not lie to one another, do not be false; be light at all times, do not allow yourselves to be confused. Man's deceiver is using its tentacles to dominate all Humanity and you, children, still deny the change in which you find yourselves, change with which Nature maintains itself and reacts. Man is not recognized by Creation, Creation fears man, who with his hand has destroyed what God left him.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the forces of nature are redoubling all over the Earth. The water is gaining strength and penetrates the land, contaminated wind carries the plague with it. DO NOT FEAR, I AM WITH YOU.

Beloved children, pray for Denmark, it will suffer, its ground shakes. The wailing will not stop.

Beloved children, pray for Spain, death at the hands of terror will not delay. The water comes and penetrates the land.

Beloved children, pray for Australia, the plague continues advancing in silence.

Pray children, pray for Italy, she will be scourged without the need for foreigners to penetrate within her. The roar of the land comes out with great power through its volcanoes. Pray; Etna and Vesuvius cause pain.

Beloved, pray for the Church of My Son, confusion divides.

Prayer for the suffering of the United States should not decrease.

(cont'd below)

Booklady likes this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above.....Oct. 18, 2016 Luz de Maria Message)

KEEP ON WORKING AND ACTING IN OBSERVANCE OF GOD'S LAW, DO NOT BE EASY PREY FOR WHAT IS WORLDLY. DO NOT FORGET THE WORD OF MY SON OR THE EXPLANATION OF THIS REVELATION.

Do not forget that you are loved by My Son, do not forget that My Son is "the Way, Truth and Life" (Jn 14,6), do not turn away from Him.

My Son speaks to every person individually and you do not listen to Him, you do not look at Him because of the turmoil in which you live. In every instant the Divine Presence is implicit, through which every instant should be lived on the Right Path.

MY SON REVEALS THE DIVINE WILL TO YOU ALL IN ORDER THAT YOU DO NOT CHOOSE WRONG PATHS. Be astute, live every instant on the Right Path, do not allow yourselves to be separated from My Son, be creatures of peace, love your brothers and sisters, and be bearers of the Divine Word. Do not give back evil for evil, be those who teach with the testimony of Divine Love. Whoever calls themselves Christian at this instant, must be so in the fullness that this title carries with it.

I bless you, I enlighten the path of My children.
    I am warmth when you are cold ...
    I am a refreshing breeze when the sun is stifling ...
    I am rain causing seeds to germinate ...
    I am a Word that instructs, Love, the Gate of Heaven ...

THUS I CALL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN:

THE DOOR IS OPEN, COME, MY CHILDREN, ENTER SO AS TO ENJOY THE ETERNAL GOOD.

Fear not children, be united; thus you are a strong wall, impenetrable.

I bless you.

Mother Mary.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

THE INSTRUMENT'S COMMENTARY

Brothers and Sisters:

Every word of Our Mother makes the heart beat faster, not out of fear but because EVERY WORD IS IMPREGNATED WITH MATERNAL LOVE.

The first Disciple of Christ instructs us so that we stay on the RIGHT PATH.

This instant is crucial for us as Humanity, we have entered a minefield, where the devil remains attentive to man's every step in order to go out to tempt him. BECAUSE OF THIS OUR MOTHER ASKS US TO KNOW AND RECOGNIZE THE DIVINE WORD IN ORDER NOT TO BE DECEIVED.

She reminds us that She who is FULL OF GRACE has come to give us Her Word by Divine Will in order to tell us in advance of the difficult way by which the People of His Son will have to pass in order to be able to surmount the Purification.

Humanity must recognize the antichrist, but for this it must know in depth and love GOD THE ONE AND THREE with all its strength, powers and senses in order not to be deceived.

Faith in Maternal Protection and in the advance warning of events so that they do not find us asleep, should generate in each person the confidence and conviction that OUR MOTHER IS WITH HER SON'S PEOPLE, AND THAT AS THE GATE OF HEAVEN, SHE ILLUMINATES OUR WAY SO THAT EVIL DEPART FROM US.

Amen.

[​IMG]

Booklady likes this.
  8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    OCTOBER 23, 2016

[​IMG]

My beloved People, you are My beloved People, whom I love with all My Heart.

I CALL YOU TO REMAIN IN PRAYER, TO BE MESSENGERS OF MY LOVE, TO WORK AND ACT IN MY WILL.

Do not be afraid, "I AM WHO I AM" (Ex. 3:14).

I CALL YOU TO LIVE IN MY LOVE, TO BE FAITHFUL TO MY WORD AND
    TO LIVE FAR FROM WHAT IS WORLDLY.

This instant is precious; do not waste it on banalities, be prudent and merciful.

Repeat the Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of My Mother so as not to forget that you are Her children. Live with the certainty that My Mother intercedes for you, and each Hail Mary, prayed with consciousness, is a great blessing that you receive, not only for the one who prays but for their brothers and sisters.

EVIL FEARS THE ONE WHO PRAYS WITH TRUE AWARENESS, AND IN UNION WITH MY MOTHER, OFFERS AND LOVES, LOVES AND OFFERS.

The sound produced by the Holy Rosary shakes evil and makes it flee quickly, if the creature is properly prepared, has confessed sins committed and has proposed to amend his or her way definitively in order to turn away from what separates him or her from Me.

My beloved People, stay alert, do not be lukewarm or look with approval at what is apparently good; discern what comes into your hands, since evil prowls like a roaring lion with great cunning in order to mock those who are Mine, taking them down paths that are not My Will.

HOW MUCH THOSE PROGRESS WHO KEEP STRIVING TO DIRECT THEIR SENSES TOWARDS THE WAY OF THE SPIRIT!

Children, whoever does not live of the Spirit walks with greater difficulty because they fight against everything they face without differentiating what is good from what is bad.

My People, you toil to fulfill all the desires of the "ego", whether appropriate or not, and this leads you to fall into vices without being able to control yourselves, and vices cause you to fall onto a steeper and more difficult path. You want to flee the distractions of the world without the caprices of the human ego disappearing, caprices which you hide knowing that you are causing yourselves great spiritual harm, lying to yourselves.

CHILDREN, ASCEND IN THIS DECISIVE MOMENT, CONTINUOUSLY EXERCISING YOUR PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL SENSES SO THAT THE WILL AND HUMAN DESIRE ASPIRE TO LIVE IN MY WILL.

You need to be aware that living in My Will is not an accident, but a necessity without which you will not be stable human creatures.

My children are constantly being distanced from everything that leads them to bear witness to faith in Me.

Dispersion reigns everywhere, desensitizing the human heart so that it hardens and humanity struggles for individuality and not for fraternity, thus exuding the poison of man's indifference towards his brothers and sisters.

My Beloved:

NO MAN IS THE OWNER OF MY WORD; ON THE CONTRARY, WHEN MY WORD COMES TO MAN, THE LATTER MUST LISTEN ON HIS KNEES AND WITH DEEP AWARENESS, DISCERNING EVERY WORD IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND MY MESSAGE FULLY.

In this instant, the action of evil is gathering strength due to the proximity of what you well know. In the pulpits I need strength in preaching so that My People's understanding is not flat, but expand and open up to the Truth of a spiritual reality of which they know little or ignore or deny: the existence of sin, My Second Coming, the existence of the devil, the Warning and what My Mother has announced to you.

Humanity has allowed evil to take hold of it, and evil, finding human freedom willing to accept it, has poured out hatred, indifference, greed, ignorance, wickedness and folly in order to make of Humanity a collectivity ignorant of the Truth and therefore totally stubborn.

The fool in his folly becomes a defender of his own stupidity, and, without wisdom, cannot see or distinguish evil from good, and Humanity's contradictions keep him in total darkness, being a stumbling block to himself and his own.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEEK MY KINGDOM IN THIS WORLD, BUT YES, YOU DO HAVE TO LIVE, WORK AND ACT WITHIN THE DIVINE LAW. At this instant hatred reigns in My People and with it anger is gaining ground, transforming itself into an obsession that brings self-destruction.

I suffer because of ingratitude, because of the proud man who destroys the lives of his brothers and sisters.

I suffer with the lament of the innocent who suffer physical and spiritual hunger, because of a lack of strong training for combatting evil.YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS - EVER: YOU MUST CALL EVIL, EVIL; AND GOOD, GOOD. DO NOT PRETEND TO DISTORT WHAT IS CORRECT BY ALLOWING IT, MY WORD IS ONE.

You have not valued Creation, you have not kept due respect for it, nor have you loved it as an expression of Divine Love towards man. The beauty of Creation has been replaced by the cruelty of man who has destroyed beyond measure everything at his disposal.

Humanity does not seek but wants to find everything instantly; he neither devotes his thinking nor his senses to looking for what does not fall into his hands. MY CHILDREN HAVE BECOME CONFORMISTS, TAKING WHATEVER REACHES THEM AND ACCEPTING IT AS TRUTH. Impatience is the principal possession of those who are far from Me. Dominated by impatience, Humanity is fragile and falls into all the defects that open the gates to evil, pouring out upon the Earth the product of the lack of love that lives within those who have diverted the way and have surrendered uncontrollably to all unrighteousness.

Creation, consistent with Our Divine Will, suffers because of the spiritual deafness of Humanity. Lovelessness is poured out upon Creation which, shuddering, is bathed with the blood of My Own. It is madness in which evil has enraged man, and man accepts, rising up against all that is Divine, as a sign of rebellion and acceptance of whatever is contrary to the good.

MAN, SEPARATED FROM THE GOOD, ATTRACTS EVIL, AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE DIRE FOR HUMANITY. Indifference to the man on the part of Creation is imminent, thus disasters are increasing and with them the pain of My children.

This is the instant when the Earth, oppressed by man's sin, is strongly shaking; the waters are stirred up, fire progresses relentlessly, the air, taking on forms that intimidate man, is a cause for constant alerts.

Pray, dear children, pray for Mexico, the volcanoes cause pain amid the shaking of this land of My Mother, in which evil has overflowed in all its aspects.

Pray, dear children, pray for Chile, fear looms because of the ground that seems hollow when it is shaken.

Pray for My children of Venezuela; in the grief caused by power, other interests will enter this land. My children wail and with them weapons spread to other nearby lands
    in which peace is a disguise of power.

Pray, My beloved, this instant draws pain to man who has ignored My Calls and those of My Mother. From the air the power of evil comes towards My children; lethal weapons will be spread without conscience, destroying life. This grave offense against Our Trinity is the fruit of human pride. Misused science harms Humanity without thinking.

Pray for the United States, disunity enters, giving pain to this nation.

The struggle for world power is escalating amid the increase of rebellions in the world. A phenomenon not seen before occurs in the sea.

(cont'd below)

9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above) Luz de Maria message from Jesus of Oct. 23, 2016

My beloved People:

CONTINUE PURIFYING THE SENSE OF SMELL, considering that the physical sense of smell is the one that provides the development of conscience in the man who does not despair but hopes unfailingly. You associate smell with the palate and this is not correct. The spiritual sense of smell leads My children to live in the Hope of Salvation, seeing the goal of the final meeting in an ecstasy of love, that the human creature constantly offers Me in the struggle of each instant. My People desire what is improper and are therefore become corrupt and does not maintain Hope, nor Faith in My Word.

Beloved children, continue awakening the Gift of smell. With a clear conscience, immersed in Hope, My People walk in obedience.

FIRST DAY OF THE FOURTH WEEK:

I offer the Gift of smell on this day to the Most Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary Most Holy.
    I offer You this Gift of smell in this instant for the Divine Glory and for the good of souls.

In every present act, my mind, my memory and my thought will remain attentive, alert, so as not to accumulate whatever the sense of smell fancies and which leads to sin, offending the Most Sacred Hearts. Give me the strength to free my sense of smell and cause it to work and act with regard for the good of my soul and my brother.

I cry to You, Most Holy Mother, that You take me as Your disciple, guide my life and that my path be directed towards meeting Your Son.

ON AWAKENING I OFFER:

I have mind and thought, I reason for good and evil.

From this instant I offer my constant effort so that this Gift comes to be more spiritual, giving priority to the Divine Will for my personal Salvation.

I propose to free my reason and my appetite from occasions for sin, seeking in everything the Divine purpose, remembering only the good that each brother and sister has provided me and in Creation, the greatness of the Eternal Father.

I do not wish to sin any more with the sense of smell; I surrender it to the Sacred Hearts so that, being Your child, my Lord, You lift me from sin.

I do not want what I am to continue causing evil thoughts, nor that I neglect the Divine kindnesses that lead me to remain in a state of Grace.

Sacred Hearts, be the sustenance of my mind, my memory and my thought, so that my reason leads me to retain only what is good. I hold back my free will and subject it immediately, and surrender it to the Sacred Hearts, so that they free me from occasions for fault, and thus mold this sense so that it only brings to my memory only that which is for the good of my soul and so that I do good to my brothers and sisters.

This sense of smell desires the Purifying Water of Love coming from the Sacred Hearts.

Amen.

MIDDAY:

Review together with Our Mother the morning’s efforts and note down weaknesses.

BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP:

I give thanks to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary Most Holy, to whom I pray for succor for this purpose, in order to be a better child of God.

Our Father, Three Hail Marys and Gloria.

CHILDREN, COME TO ME AND ENTRUST YOUR LIVES TO ME.

Do not forget, My children, that the sense of smell fancies attractive aromas, but not everything that is appealing to the sense of smell is right. Gold shines, but gold is not man's happiness.

I love you.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

Brothers and Sisters:

Our Beloved looks at us with Eternal Love, otherwise little or nothing would exist on Earth. Only the infinite Mercy of God can take pity on those who continually offend him.

Denying the existence of that which is contrary to the good has led the People of God to live in dissolution. It is true that one should not be afraid of God, but He is to be respected and obeyed.

As our Beloved points out to us, if man kept the awareness that through his wrong work and action he draws evil to himself, to his brothers and sisters, and to the Earth itself, human work and action act could have prevented such dissolution. But with the denial of the existence of evil (a force tempting man to work and act outside the Law of God), man has given free reign to his misused freedom and Humanity's failure brings pain all round.

Brothers and sisters, we not only need the willingness to remain united to Christ, but we have to be executors of what we profess and witnesses to work and action in the likeness of Our King.

LET US UNIFY OUR SENSES SO THAT KNOWLEDGE DOES NOT ONLY TEND TO REASON, NOR REASON HINDER THE HUMAN WILL FROM ASPIRING TO LIVE IN THE WILL OF GOD.

Amen.

CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    Luz de Maria, August 2011

[​IMG]

I ………….. give myself, Mother, to Your protection and to Your guidance; I do not want to walk alone in the midst of the storm of this world.

I present myself before You, Mother of Divine love, with empty hands, but with my heart filled with love and hope in Your intercession.

I ask You to teach me to love the Most Holy Trinity with Your same Love, so as not to be indifferent to Its calls or indifferent to mankind.

Take my mind, my thoughts, my consciousness and unconsciousness, my heart, my desires, my expectations, and unify my being in the Trinitarian Will, as You did, so that Your Son’s Word does not fall on arid land.

Mother, united with the Church, Mystical Body of Christ: bleeding and despised in this instant of darkness, I raise my pleading voice to You so that the discord between men and the nations be annihilated by Your Maternal Love.

SOLEMNLY I CONSECRATE TO YOU TODAY, BLESSED MOTHER, MY ENTIRE LIFE, FROM MY BIRTH. WITH FULL USE OF MY FREEDOM, I REJECT THE DEVIL AND ALL HIS MACHINATIONS AND I GIVE MYSELF TO YOUR IMMACULATE HEART. TAKE ME BY YOUR HAND FROM THIS INSTANT, AND AT THE HOUR OF MY DEATH, PRESENT ME BEFORE YOUR DIVINE SON.

Allow Mother of Goodness, that this: my consecration be taken in the hands of the Angels to every heart so that it might be is infinitely repeated in each human being.

Amen.

[​IMG]

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Perhaps this news could be linked to the ongoing warnings within the Luz messages to France and the U.S. about terrorism:

Military Leader: Iran Sending Elite Fighters Into U.S., Europe
    IRGC commander: 'IRGC will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon'

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, according to recent Farsi-language comments from an Iranian military leader.

The IRGC “will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” according to the Iranian military commander, who said that these forces would operate with the goal of bolstering Iran’s hardline regime and thwarting potential plots against the Islamic Republic.

“The whole world should know that the IRGC will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” Salar Abnoush, deputy coordinator of Iran’s Khatam-al-Anbia Garrison, an IRGC command front, wasquoted as saying in an Iranian state-controlled publication closely tied to the IRGC.

What we get for handing over the billions to Iran:

Iranian military and government officials have continued to advocate violence against the U.S. and its allies, despite the nuclear deal and several secret side agreements that gave Iran $1.7 billion in cash.

more.....

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-military-sending-elite-forces-u-s-europe/

11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    OCTOBER 27, 2016

[​IMG]

Dearly beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

I bless you; My Maternal Mantle remains over you, over the faithful People of My Son.

I ENTREAT YOU TO PAY THE UTMOST ATTENTION TO THE APPEALS OF MY SON FOR YOU TO KEEP YOUR PHYSICAL SENSES IN Constant PRACTICE AND TO SEE TO IT THAT, WITH THIS, THEY ARE MORE SPIRITUAL THAN PHYSICAL.

You must understand, children of My Immaculate Heart, that in these instants of such difficult in which My Son's People are living, it is essential that you continually mortify the human will through love, in order that it understands that it must be given over to the constant search for being more spiritual and denying itself human whims.

My Son wants a faithful people, He wants children who are understanding towards their peers. Each person has their personality, but at this instant, you must strive for that personality not to be so worldly but to tend toward holiness; only in this way will you manage to endure to the end.

From various sources you are hearing dates, announcements, you pay attention to everything... instead, you should focus on growing spiritually, on endeavoring to leave behind all that is worldly and sinful.

You know very well what it is that you have to change in order to draw nearer to and fuse with the Divine Will ... You talk about charity and when My Son brings you a trial with your peers, the human ego emerges. No, children, in this way you do not give testimony to what you say with your word, you must give testimony by working and acting with Faith, Hope and Charity.

THIS PRACTICE OF THE SENSES IS SUPREMELY IMPORTANT, AS WHEN, AND ONLY WHEN THE SENSES GO FROM MERELY BEING USED UNCONSCIOUSLY TO BEING PLEASING TO MY SON WILL, THEY WILL achieve TO BE LESS WORLDLY AND MORE ATTACHED TO THE WORK AND ACTION OF MY SON.

I come to bring to you the Living Water, I come to immerse you in the Living Water - regenerating and purifying, the water of love, of devotion and obedience to what Heaven asks of you.

YOU MUST BE WILLING TO BE OBEDIENT, BECAUSE OBEDIENCE IS THE ART OF HOLY SOULS. Obedience does not mean walking blindly but walking in the light of the Holy Spirit using the Gift of Discernment. I have called you to unite yourselves to My Son, to travel the path of love, knowing and scrutinizing the Word of My Son, so that you do not walk blindly but enlightened by Knowledge, by Wisdom, and therefore understand that obedience to the Divine Will is necessary, even when you do not understand the why or wherefore of things...

My Son sees further than you see, man can see further if he does not use the sense of sight as a purely physical sense. Consecrate the sense of sight to Me and then you will see what you do not see at this instant.

My Son is hastening the steps of His People. You have so many blessings, so many gifts, but you keep them locked up out of ignorance and sometimes out of fear. But behold, I come in the Name of My Son, out of love for the People of My Son, love for you who are My children, to tell you to free these gifts, these virtues that you keep locked up, to place them before the Holy Spirit so that He be the One who guides you, and so that you in obedience to the Word of My Son, achieve to become more spiritual.

CHILDREN OF MY IMMACULATE HEART, SUCH IS THE DEGREE OF TRIBULATION APPROACHING YOU, HENCE THE IMPORTANCE OF YOUR BEING MORE OF HEAVEN AND LESS OF EARTH.

The whole Earth will be shaken, it will turn on its axis, the water of the seas will not be contained and will rise up upon the land. The land will shake forcefully, you will live through exceedingly strong instants, and only with a true faith in the Promises of My Son and in My Protection and the assistance of your Travelling Companions and the intercession of the Saints, will you remain standing.

YOU URGENTLY NEED TO PREPARE YOURSELVES AND TO KNOW, PRACTICE, ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE REGARDING HOW TO SURVIVE WITHOUT ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.

You know that soon, very soon the star that is the sun will attack the whole Earth and man's technology will be reduced to ashes. This will be chaos for man, since you depend completely on technology. You must investigate how to survive without this technology that has made you easy prey for satan, because it has clouded your thinking, has hardened your hearts to the point that some are zombies, wandering around fully controlled by all the negative effects of science and a misused technology.

You have not yet recognized the tentacles of satan that have been acting from beforehand, and in this instant they have risen up against all souls. For you, what you see as normal leads to great sins, great offenses towards My Son, great and serious pain to my Immaculate Heart, and this is because you do not discern, you merely follow modernism.

Children of My Immaculate Heart:

YOU ARE CLOSER TO RECEIVING THAT GREAT ACT OF DIVINE MERCY THAT IS THE WARNING, AND THIS IS WHY MY SON IS HASTENING YOUR STEPS, SO THAT YOU SPIRITUALIZE YOUR SENSES AND FUSE THE INNER SENSES WITH THE PHYSICAL SENSES, IN ORDER THAT YOU SEE WRONGDOING WITH CLARITY.

There will be instants of desolation and of blessing; each person will see themselves as they are, which will cause great pain. You will be examined in depth by yourselves, there will not be a single act or a single work which will not be seen and examined by you. Conscience will act fully as it has never before acted in each person. And then, those who will refuse My Son will give themselves over with greater force to evil and will carry out all the evil that the devil has inside him against those who in repentance choose to continue beside My Son.

HENCE THE URGENCY OF YOUR PUTTING INTO PRACTICE THE WORD OF MY SON, in order that you do not only repeat it, but that you be aware of this Word of Eternal Life.

THE GREATEST ACT OF MERCY TOWARDS MAN IS APPROACHING. DO NOT LOOK FOR DATES ...

PREPARE YOURSELVES, PREPARE YOURSELVES (1)

My children, pray for France, suffering at the hands of terrorism will continue.

Pray, pray for the United States, when it seems that tranquility is coming near, My children will suffer the most.

Pray for India; these children who have suffered so much will be strongly purified.

Pray for Costa Rica, children, it will be shaken.

My children are intoxicated, not only by what they see, but by pride and arrogance, the cause of the great disobedience in which they live, the cause of their distance from My Son.

When man turns away from My Son he loses his center and evil takes all strength that man possesses in order that every creature that turns away from My Son be an instrument of persecution, of pain and of scourge against the children faithful to My Son.

I ask you again to pray the Rosary, it is a great blessing for whoever prays it.

Do not pray repetitively, but maintain a full and absolute awareness of this Great Prayer
    dedicated to the life of My Son.

My children, the winds will gather strength and atmospheric phenomena will be unleashed that will cause alarm. These are scourges born in the hand of man. My pain is great when I see man preparing the death of his brothers and sisters with his own hand.

You are souls in need of Love, Truth, Charity, Hope, and strengthen all this with Faith. As Mother of all Humanity I bless you and call each one of you individually to be Messengers of the Word and of Divine Love.

I BLESS YOU IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. Amen.

Mother Mary.

(1) The Great Warning of God to humanity: read...

12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above) Oct. 27, 2016

Brothers and Sisters:

We are unity, as our Most Holy Mother expounds to us in this Message. Body, soul and spirit that move within the Trinitarian Love in a constant reciprocal action of feedback in order to give man the vitality and commitment to cry out to Heaven for the Wisdom that does so much good to man.

In the great work of Creation everything remains in perfect balance. What happens to man when he moves away from the Divine Center in which all things move? Rebellion, irresponsibility, ire, intolerance, negativity, greed and other terms with which we wish to describe Humanity's irresponsibility at this instant.

How much Divine Love to forgive the indiscriminate destruction of man towards God's Creation?

Brothers and sisters, like the master going to direct the best of his works, so as children of God we must focus upon spiritual growth so as not to fall prey to evil. Commitment is personal and at the same time communal... Everyone has to give the best of themselves.

Christ takes us by the hand in order that we renounce in time to everything that takes us away from Him and brings us closer to evil.

Brothers and sisters, Love is the fountain of great blessings. And it is important to center human efforts on the spiritual ascent of the senses, as once the person manages to stay in God, they will achieve mastery in pacifying feelings and will leave behind that inner struggle that prevents him from clearly seeing wisdom - THE HOLY SPIRIT.

We will not achieve anything being lukewarm, we must let go of mediocrity so that THE CALL TO BE MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD IN ALL ITS BREADTH be less burdensome.

Let us fight against everything that draws us away from Christ. Let us not falter ...

GOD IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE (John 14.6)

Amen.

[​IMG]

13. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I have wondered if we have an EMP caused by Nibiru or something else occurs that destroys are technology then how would Conchita successfully announce the Miracle to mankind and how would any filming of it be disseminated to mankind? Some things just don't clearly fit together. We'll see when it happens I assume but the pieces of the puzzle don't match up very easily at times.

ETA, Thanks for posting these.

Yellowcoffeecup likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

Our Lady mentions the need for humility and this touches me. I am afraid people at work would be scared silly of trying to mistreat me as I ahve a bit of a name for standing up for mysellf ..and others. I am currently running for election as Union Rep at work and Union Reps are not known for being shriinking violets..nor should they be. I think we can be forecul and yet kind at the same time. This is amybe not so easy for pooliticans. I see Thomas Jefferson called President Adams a ,
    "...hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

In return, Adams' men called Vice President Jefferson "a mean-spirited, low-lived fellow, the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father." :D:D

Tough going.

My own boss who is a redoubtable woman called the new boss lady , 'A total bitch' in my presence the other day. ..and our new boss after just one day one the job on her own is off with stress. All women at war with women.

But at least I can try to be kind , if I cannot be humble and am trying to throw oil on troubled waters.

[​IMG]

Carol55 likes this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

I don't think that there is much doubt that part of the Tribulation in volves the sun and EMP bursts. I don't think God wants us to be too concerned about exact dates, it He did He would have shown us them.

But all the signs are that the sun is getting set to go.

Booklady and Carol55 like this.
  16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Suppose it depends on the definitions of "soon" and "close".....from heaven's point of view.

RE: the ability to even get to Garabandal if such normal technology loses its capabilities.....well, suppose it won't be easy for any possible reasons....but then the promises offered are pretty spectacular and perhaps then requiring hardship. Can stored fuel still get planes to their destinations if people are willing to fly via pilot trust and instrument flying?? Can those who live within the communication limits of wherever the visionary is at the time of the announcement of the Miracle begin to pass the word and the "angels" carry the message elsewhere or to those "appointed" ones elsewhere who also receive messages then be alerted via heaven's means for their particular regions of the world? I'll leave it in heaven's hands!

Booklady and Carol55 like this.
  17. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I can't lie and say that I am not concerned with when any of these things will happen but I think I am mainly trying to determine the order of events to hopefully reduce the level of fear. I know that Garabandal is not approved but I am a believer in it, so after posting here I started rereading "She Went in Haste to the Mountain". I am reflecting on this today,
    "In Spite Of Seeing the Virgin, (during the 'night of screams')we began to see a great multitude of people who were suffering intensely, and screaming with tremendous fear . . .
    The Most Holy Virgin explained to us that this great tribulation — which was not the Chastisement — would come because a time would arrive when the Church would give the impression of being on the point of perishing ... It would pass through a terrible test. We asked the Virgin what this great test was called and she told us that it was Communism.

Then she showed us how the great Chastisement for all mankind would come, and that it would come directly from God ...

There will come a time when all motors and machines will stop; a terrible wave of heat will strike the earth and men will begin to feel a great thirst. In desperation they will seek water, but this will evaporate from the heat . . . Then almost everyone will despair and they will seek to kill one another . . . But they will lose their strength and fall to the earth. Then it will be understood that it is God alone Who has permitted this.

Then we saw a crowd in the midst of flames. The people ran to hurl themselves into the lakes and seas. But the water seemed to boil and in place of putting out the flames, it seemed to enkindle them even more.

It was so horrible that I asked the Most Holy Virgin to take all the young children with her before all this happened. But the Virgin told us that when it would come, they would all be adults . . ."
    I should probably be posting on the Scared Astronomy thread but I also recently read that a Rabbi (I believe in the 16th centry) predicted that a "comet", I think that he called it the Star of Jacob would fall to earth killing 2/3 of mankind, this must be the chastisement not the event associated with the Warning.

Also, Conchita's brother Serafin discusses the Warning in the middle of the 3rd page: http://www.garabandal.us/pdfs/every_come.pdf

PS - Here is another excerpt which may be helpful in determining what the order of events might be,
    While archbishop in the beginning of 1943, Bishop Antonio received three statements from Lucy on what God wished and asked "from the bishops of Spain" for the welfare of their own and other nations.

The third statement made at Tuy on February 28th is the most extensive and contains a very clear paragraph:

"If the bishops of Spain listen to the desires already manifested by our Lord, and begin a true reform of the people and clergy, then it will go well. But if not, she (Russia) will again be the enemy by which God will punish her once more."

maryrose and Sam like this.
  18. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARÍA
    NOVEMBER 1, 2016

[​IMG]

MY MATERNAL HEART IS THE ARK OF SALVATION; COME TO ME, I LEAD YOU TOWARDS MY SON.

On this day I come to Purgatory, and take a great number of souls with Me to the Trinitarian Presence, through Divine Mercy. Do not forget to pray for the dead; prayers are light and a great comfort for those who are in Purgatory.

Children of My Immaculate Heart, you do not have to be part of the chaos reigning on Earth. You possess the Love of My Son, and the Most Precious Blood of My Son is Salvation for man.

MY CHILDREN ARE A SPRING WHERE THE GIFTS AND VIRTUES PERMANENTLY FLOW THAT EACH PERSON HAS CULTIVATED IN THEIR LIFE.

The Love of My Son manages to keep the water of the source in continuous movement so that it is oxygenated. Unity keeps each drop of water in its state so that all receive the necessary oxygenation, since stagnant water accumulates residues, its color changes, and the waste forms a layer that hides the beauty of the crystalline water, and the latter takes on a putrid smell.

THIS IS An instant OF SPIRITUAL COMBAT, AND MY CHILDREN SHOULD KEEP THEMSELVES OXYGENATED WITH THE CONTINUOUS KNOWLEDGE OF THE DIVINE WORD IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURE.

My Word brings you the Divine Will so that you stay alert and have foresight regarding the constant attacks of evil. I have explained events to you so that you prepare and especially save your souls.

My children must know in depth the meaning of the wordFAITHFULNESS, everything it contains for those who walk in the path of the Love of My Son. Whoever surrenders and decides to live truly in the "Way," must be faithful in every aspect of life. But first they have to be faithful to My Son and themselves in order not to be lost.

You are living in a chaos in every respect; man does not define his life, he is inconstant, and therefore tends to follow what comes to him and what seems interesting to him even though it is deplorable. Deviation of values is increasing and with it the lukewarm are multiplying very quickly. From this multiplication heretics come out of their hiding places and devote themselves to leading souls to sin in various forms.

You have managed to see how the Illuminati and Masons have acquired power within the Church of My Son, contaminating the true religion and being permissive towards evil.

THE SMOKE OF SATAN HAS PENETRATED WITHIN THE CHURCH OF MY SON.

FORMS OF MODERNISM INSIDE THE CHURCH ARE NOT MY SON'S WILL,
    THESE ARE PERMISSIVE AND CAUSE SIN TO BE MULTIPLIED.

MY SON CAME FOR SINNERS so THAT THEY CONVERT, NOT SO THAT SIN REIGNS IN THE LIFE OF MAN AND BE A REASON FOR CELEBRATION.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I PROTECT YOU; as a Mother, I do not depart from you but announce and denounce sin so that you do not fall into the clutches of evil.

THE GREAT WAY THAT ALL SHOULD DESIRE IS THE WAY OF MY SON'S LOVE AND BEING HIS OWN LOVE.

My Beloveds, you must strengthen feelings in order that they do not cause you to yield and fall into worldly weakness. You are awakening your spiritual senses and it is necessary that feelings be made pliable so as to work and act well, because in man's instinct is that which causes him to be more comfortable, without the slightest effort.

AT THIS INSTANT, MY BELOVEDS, MAN HAS ATTAINED GREAT SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS, AND THIS CAUSES YOU TO BE WEAK FACED BY THE CHALLENGES OF EVERYDAY LIFE.

You keep recollections in your memory, and the feeling of this recollection leads you to understand whether it satisfied you or not. This understanding you have misrepresented, and you call it 'satisfaction'. Man desires satisfaction in all that he strives for, and without you detecting it, you have taken the desire to be an obsession, and without you detecting the obsession, it has leapt towards frustration.

MY CHILDREN, IN THIS INSTANT EVIL IS NUMBING MY CHILDREN, AND THEY CONTINUE BEING NUMBED UNTIL FRUSTRATION LEADS THEM TO SEEK AND FIND SATISFACTION IN WHAT IS IMPROPER AND UNREAL. In this sea of confusion and numbness of the senses and the spirit is where Humanity finds itself in this instant.

I call you to exercise the will using the thought of the Truth, so that the decisions you take be attached to your intelligence, so that you do not live from feelings that manage to betray you.

Children, look beside you, man is losing his reason with great ease due to the inability to face the vicissitudes of life. Man limits himself regarding discerning who he is, what he has become, what he believes. At this instant this is what is new: man's inability to reason and to accept himself as he is or the inability to correct himself.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, Humanity depends on the decisions of that group of creatures who have made an incursion into the path of man's destiny, in order to falsify the Truth of what is happening in this instant, and they therefore falsify the Truth. The ignorant man is prey to everything that comes into his hands, without meditating whether it is good or not.

My Beloveds:

THE EARTH IS STRONGLY INFLUENCED BY GREAT ASTEROIDS MOVING IN SPACE; man, with great ignorance, with his stubbornness in works and acts, is attracting those elements that are moving through space. The moon will find its rest and the sun will be darkened for several minutes.

This attraction of the Earth towards the elements that are revolving in space is strong, just as much like man's sin. The effects on the Earth are visible at this instant, and are shocking for man himself. You must understand that wrong actions do not die when the act is committed, but the effect of the act continues throughout Creation, inflaming a greater number of people, and the struggle will not be only against men, but against demons, legions and principalities of evil.

GREAT DEVELOPMENTS ARE UPON HUMANITY...

THE SHAKING OF THE SAME WILL NOT CEASE UNTIL MAN PURIFIES HIS DISOBEDIENCE AND HIS OBSTINACY, HIS OFFENSE AGAINST GOD, AND PURIFIES HIS REBELLION.

The force of the elements revolving in space has shortened the days, terrestrial movements accelerate because of the fragility which man has brought to the Earth. The approach of asteroids and meteorites to the Earth is going to increase. Just as you do not know yourselves, but only know what your brothers and sisters do, so you do not know the whole relationship existing between human behavior and the behavior of the Earth, and therefore of Nature.

YOU, MY CHILDREN, MUST BANISH THE IGNORANCE IN WHICH YOU LIVE, YOU MUST OPEN YOURSELF AND NOT SEE YOURSELF AS AN ISOLATED PERSON, BUT AS AN ACTIVE PART OF HUMANITY, WHOSE WORK AND ACTION SPREADS OUT OVER ALL YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

The elements are coming dangerously close to man in their eagerness to awaken that man, the image and likeness of God, which they do not find in the great majority. The Earth continues to tremble, awakening man who instantarily brings to memory the God who created him, and then forgets and attacks everything Divine.

The devil grows due to the human wickedness of this instant, inciting man, who, fragile in spirit, easily surrenders faced by the insistence of evil that does not rest.

Dear children:

THIS INSTANT IS DECISIVE FOR EACH ONE OF MY OWN TO SAVE THEIR SOUL AND MERIT ETERNAL LIFE.

Children, you do not overcome your inability to face daily living with its obstacles because of your fragility, for lack of spirituality and therefore Faith. In the face of such weakness, the devil quickly causes you to enter into the desperation of the competitive, pitiless world where worldliness reigns.

Children, anxiety and fear of losing positions within society leads man to a spiritual incapacity that hinders him from feeling the absence of not participating in being a child of God.

Pray children, pray, My Son's People will be cruelly persecuted.

Pray children, pray, be fulfillers of the Divine Will, pray for Italy.

Pray children, geography will change; because of this the Earth is shaking with greater force in its entirety.

Pray children, pray, Chile and Japan suffer because of the shaking of the Earth.

Pray for France, pray for France and the United States, terrorism is planning its action in darkness.

MY CHILDREN SHOULD BE MORE DEDICATED TO GOD, WORKING AND ACTING IN THE GOOD, THUS YOU ASSIST YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

My Angelic Legions are on Earth at the four cardinal points. Call on them so that they help you and assist you in the face of so much evil that exists. The ability of evil to deceive you needs a response, you need to know about evil in order not to fall into its clutches.

Children of My Immaculate Heart, you will face great challenges; receive My Son in the Eucharist, stay away from sin, discern. The Church of My Son suffers. I suffer because of how much you are going to suffer.

MY PRESENCE IS IN FRONT OF EVERY PERSON, MY LOVE CONTINUES WAITING TO BE CALLED.

MY PROTECTION REMAINS UPON YOU WITHOUT DISTINCTION.

I bless you: come to Me, I am your Mother.

Mother Mary.

(cont'd below)

20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above) Luz de Maria message of Nov. 1, 2016

Brothers and Sisters:

Our Mother has given all of us a lecture. She has perfectly outlined man's spiritual situation, which affects correct action and work in life. She has called us to be true, truly to search ourselves inwardly, and with Truth in hand, to find what we have kept hidden.

You cannot be lukewarm or live in a farce, because neither is the spirit separated from man, nor does the soul walk alone, nor does the body remain exempt from human evil.

Brothers and sisters, we are body, soul and spirit, and that is why Our Mother calls us to truly unify ourselves and to admit that without God we are nothing. She also calls us to testify firstly to ourselves of a Truth that is unique, and without which we will not be able to reach the end of this "Way" or face the cruelty of what is approaching.

Our reality is:

GOD, ONE AND THREE, AND AS IN THE PAST HE HAS WARNED HIS PEOPLE, HE WILL CONTINUE DOING SO, BECAUSE HE LOVES HIS PEOPLE AND WILL NOT DELIVER THEM INTO THE HANDS OF SATAN.

THE GOOD IS INFINITE AND AS SUCH IT HAS TO BE ATTAINED WITH EFFORT. GOD DOES NOT ASK US ANYTHING THAT WE ARE NOT CAPABLE OF ATTAINING, BECAUSE HE KNOWS US. LET US BE AWARE OF THIS AND FULFILL THE DIVINE WILL IN THE COMMUNION OF SAINTS.

Amen.

[​IMG]