1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Luz de Maria Message

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by Fatima, Jan 21, 2014.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    SEPTEMBER 25, 2016

[​IMG]

My People:

I BLESS YOU AT EVERY INSTANT, AND IN MY BLESSING IS IMPLICIT MY DESIRE
    THAT ALL FORM A PART OF MY PEOPLE.

I invite you to be part of My People, I invite you all. I desire the salvation of all My children.

One by one I am calling you; I have not come for an elite, but for all those who fulfill Our Divine Will.

In My People there is nobody who contains all My Word nor all My Truth, there is no person greater than another if they do not fulfill the Divine Will in all its splendor. As the hand has five fingers, so in My People some have gifts and virtues for giving mutual assistance to each other, but there is no one who knows everything as Our Divinity does.

I CALL YOU TO REMAIN IN OBEDIENCE, IN UNITY AND IN THE FULFILLMENT OF OUR DIVINE WILL. You are not slaves of the world but My children, so I call you to remain vigilant and in constant prayer as you are faced with the government of evil over the majority of men of power and over the future of Humanity on Earth.

I come for those people who are not afraid to leave behind their wrongful life in order to be new people ...

I come for those who, in search of a new Humanity, decide to be witnesses to My Work and Action, not superficially, but entering deeply into the knowledge of My Life in order to be persons who come to discover that to be part of My People they do not need what is material or intellectual, but to go further, to go to My Teachings, which are not of this world, just as My Kingdom is not of this world.

Each one has been brought into My People by Baptism, by the Holy Spirit, but not for that are they saved. They find Salvation when they work, live and act in the Divine Will.

Some scholars, knowing that My Love goes beyond words, continue guiding My People towards remaining in words, so that they do not respond in the direction of union and the real and continual practice of the Gospel, which is what a person who is more spiritual and united to Me will do. You are nothing if you know the Scripture and do not bring it to life in order to fulfill it in every instant.

Each one of My children has the ability to cause each one of their senses, gifts and virtues to develop fully, placing them in My Love so that they do not contain blockages from the human "ego", which ought to be more Divine than human.

YOU SAY THAT YOU WISH TO ENTER INTO MY DIVINE LIFE ...

AND YOU WILL NOT ATTAIN THIS UNTIL YOU BRING ME TO LIVE FULLY IN YOU, AND UNTIL YOU HAVE BROUGHT THE "EGO" TO BE TRANSFORMED INTO FREEDOM WITHIN OUR DIVINE WILL.

You must live the Law and fulfill it in order that you eliminate rivalries, selfishness and strictures. Humanity must learn that I speak and you must obey, because I will not give you vipers in exchange for bread, I WILL NOT HAND YOU OVER TO EVIL IF YOU LIVE AND DEVOTE YOURSELVES TO FULFILLING THE LAW OF LOVE.

You have a duty to be definite before your brothers and sisters, you should talk about Me without hesitation, you should know that to be part of My People you must comply with the Commandments, the Sacraments and the practice of Divine Love, without which all that you undertake will bear the seal of the human ego and not the seal of Our Divine Will.

You have gone through instants on the path of purification of two of the senses, so that they be led towards My Love and not to the desires of human caprice, governing the supremacy of the "ego". If you are fulfilling this Request of Mine, you will have noted that you find yourselves in an internal struggle and that nothing from outside will make you change. My People are not aware of how much they have rooted maintaining the senses together with the human "ego", and the evil that this taking root is causing you, not only limiting you concerning encountering your brothers and sisters, but limiting you in spiritual growth and in becoming more My children and less of the world.

Each sense is a blessing for those who channel it properly towards the fulfillment of the First Commandment, but those who allow the sense to act in worldly human freedom, are contaminated with evil, making the other senses become a cause of continual sin, giving free rein to everything that leads to the loss of Eternal Life if not amended promptly.

It is My People who continually ferment their brothers and sisters with My Love remaining in them. My People do not remain waiting, but go to meet them, being the yeast and the salt that gives the truth of My Encouragement to those who decisively and constantly fulfill THE LAW ENSHRINED IN SCRIPTURE.

Some of My children stay within the Temples that they have erected to Me, helping with what is needed there, but they remain pervaded by jealousies and antipathies, anger and gossip, conceit and giving orders as if I were sending them to be the balance in which everything that happens should be weighed. NO! WHOEVER SERVES WITHIN MY HOUSE HAS THE OBLIGATION OF BEING THE SERVANT OF ALL AND OF REMAINING IN THE LAST PLACE; whoever acts as the ruler of all is he who possesses the most "ego", and he unmasks himself single-handed.

Yeast ferments and causes growth for the good of others, not for its own good.

Some say that they are close to Me and remain too far away ...

HYPOCRITES! HE WHO DOES NOT LIVE THE DIVINE WILL IS OUTSIDE THE DIVINE WILL.

Man, being My child, has the attributes to overcome the "ego", but from within, since within man lives that spiritual organism that leads you, according to free will, to attain fullness or to attain eternal fire.

I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ... (Jn 8:12) AND MY PEOPLE MUST MAINTAIN THAT LIGHT WITHIN EACH PERSON, NOT OUTSIDE EACH PERSON.

You, being My children, are not limited creatures; what limits you is the sin that chains you to disorders and causes of sin. THEREFORE, I DESIRE THAT YOU BE FREED FROM THE CHAINS OF THIS HUMAN SELFISHNESS AND SURRENDER YOUR SENSES TO MY LOVE AND TO THE CUSTODY OF MY MOTHER, IN ORDER THAT THIS ACT HELPS YOU TO LIVE AS I DESIRE.

The unity of My people with My Word in fulfilling the latter is the sign that is needed for good to be reborn, therefore you are going to be purified, since humanity, immersed in indignities, will not find in that state THE TRUE PATH NOR TRUE LOVE UNTIL EVERYONE FIRST PURIFIES THEMSELVES.

MY INSTANT IS NEAR AND I DO NOT WANT TO FIND YOU UNPREPARED.

My children should not live acting and working hypocritically; you should not do to your brothers and sisters what you do not want them to do to you, because not even in secret can you do it without Me seeing you. Do not accumulate treasures on Earth, as the instant has shown you that this is not for My children, but for the children of darkness that are handing over the Earth's power to evil so that it causes harm to Humanity through the power that man himself grants to it.

Every image of evil on Earth will be torn down by My Legions after My People suffer and entrust themselves to Me again.

EACH ONE OF MY CHILDREN SHOULD PURIFY THEMSELVES, KNOWING WHAT IS COMING TO FULFILLMENT AT THIS INSTANT, not giving the impression of not having ears or not having sight. You are walking in darkness, and not exactly what you know as darkness, but in the misery of human stubbornness that causes you to see in limited fashion the step forward you take as a great triumph.

I cannot speak to you of an instant of glory for My People, when My People have come to believe that they fulfill the Divine Will acting against Scripture, denying Divine Omnipotence. Men live in rebellion against everything that is order, and satan acts freely against purity, morality, faithfulness and the good work and actions of My People.

DO NOT DESPAIR, THE NEW RAINBOW WILL SHINE FOR MY PEOPLE.

Pray, My children, pray for Mexico, it will be purified, evil takes hold of souls thirsting for what they do not know and leads them to act against what represents Me.

Pray for Syria, My children, it will not delay, to the world's surprise.

Pray, My children, pray for My Church, it makes news and will be shaken.

Pray for Costa Rica, it will suffer through Nature, the disastrous decisions of those who govern it, they will try to disturb the peace.

Pray, Central America suffers through Nature and violence.

My People, do not stagnate in the senses without raising them up to Wisdom, nor stagnate in intelligence without this being guided and enlightened by My Holy Spirit.

I protect you, I love you.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

2. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

RE: Sept. 25, 2016 Message

THE INSTRUMENT'S COMMENTARY

Brothers and Sisters:

In this insistent call for the proper use of the senses, let us enter into internal, personal purification. And it is the case that Christ wants to make us true, purifying ourselves so that we bear His Word, working and acting as He asks of us.

We are at the instant when purification not only comes from outside of us, but from within us, in order that we be able to discern before everything that will confront us, as we face what seems to be of God and is not of God.

The People of God need to have the eye of an eagle so as not to fall into the finely-spun webs that want to stop spiritual advancement. From Heaven we have received the Word, but within that Word we are receiving the keys to awaken as children of the Living and True GodWHO DESIRES THAT HIS PEOPLE BE AWARE THAT IN ORDER TO LOVE HIM THEY MUST GIVE HIM EVERYTHING AND ENTRUST EVERYTHING TO HIM, INCLUDING THE FINAL EFFORT TO ASCEND AND THUS TO LIFT ONE ANOTHER UP, HELPING OURSELVES.

In this instant we must be Cyreneans in order that the People of God remain standing and not falter, neither when being persecuted nor singled out nor insulted nor slandered, but being servants of those Consecrated ones who courageously serve the Truth that is revealed in the Gospel for these times.

Amen.

[​IMG]

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA

OCTOBER 2, 2016

[​IMG]

My Beloved People:

I BLESS YOU, I CALL YOU TO PRAYER, TO REMAIN UNITED TO ME.

Receive Me in My Body and My Blood, properly prepared, with full awareness of the need for a real amendment. Do not deceive yourselves, do not dig your own condemnation.

I love you, My People, I await you, having repented of your works and wrongdoings, I await you at every instant in order to press you to My Heart.

My people, keep Faith in My Protection, remain on constant spiritual alert in these instants in which turmoil is proliferating throughout the Earth, on which the spirit of evil has settled as it had already been announced to you.

I do not come in vain, I come to each one of you who read this exposition of My Word so that you put it into practice.

I GO FROM SOUL TO SOUL, CRYING OUT SO THAT YOU DO NOT DEPART FROM ME AND EXPOSE YOURSELVES TO THE CLUTCHES OF EVIL.

Events of all kinds are increasing without stopping; you My children, feel it constantly - My Word is not in vain.

The devil together with its legions are advancing, seizing souls given over to what is worldly, in every state in which man lives. Within society shamelessness is progressing, the offences do not stop, the massacres of the innocents continue mercilessly. For evil there are no social distinctions; it penetrates the top of society and the lowest level of society.

I call you to remain on spiritual alert so that evil does not take you by surprise. My desolation finds no refuge in those who do not fulfill My Calls. How much the man who disobeys the Divine Calls has to repent!

I do not come to give a different description of the hardness of human ignorance; this would be to deceive you so that you do not wake up, do not return to the path to Me and do not convert.

Not all Humanity is marching toward the abyss, but not all humanity is crying out for My Love. On the contrary, much of humanity is led blindly towards wrong paths, disguising sin in order that you surrender to it, being subjected and chained to the increasing sequence of acts and works contrary to Our Will. Satan's ruse is to hold you in total contempt of obedience and the fulfillment of the Divine Law; the ploy of Satan has been to keep sin escalating so that you do not have time to notice the evil in which you are perishing.

No spirit of evil is greater than I am, but My People have opened the door to the devil, and the latter, who was prowling around like a roaring lion, has seized everything in its path without man offering resistance.

Humanity has opened itself to evil, with great permission, destroying itself; it is walking towards self-destruction.

MY PEOPLE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? I LOOK FOR YOU AND SEE YOU SCATTERED, AND SCATTERED IN THIS WAY YOU CONTINUE RUSHING TOWARDS THE ABYSS.

I look at my People - decadent, chained to what is wrong, and it hurts My Heart. You do not respect My House, you offend Me, you desecrate and destroy images evoking Our Trinity, you destroy what reminds you of My Mother and you mock the good. CAN A PEOPLE LIKE THAT OF THIS INSTANT CALL ITSELF FAITHFUL AND TRUE? ... CAN SUCH A PEOPLE ONLY RECEIVE MY LOVE WITHOUT ME MAKING YOU KEEP IN MIND THE EVIL THAT YOU ARE COMMITTING WITH PLEASURE? ...

My people, Humanity's mistakes are beyond compare. Some of My chosen ones have deviated from the path to which I called them. Therefore, they cannot ask of My People what they do not offer them as an example of salvation.

YOU WISH TO SILENCE ME AND WILL NOT SUCCEED, MY PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE BEING CAUTIONED BY ME SO THAT THEY RECOGNIZE EVIL, so that they recognize the evil of those who, belonging to sects contrary to Our Divine Will, hold them within erroneous concepts with speeches that confuse them, becoming - without My children noticing it -, the existing power that controls them at will in order that they succumb to errors and depart from My Way, sowing enmity between My children and Myself.

Be seekers of the truth, do not rush in search of novelties without seeking the meaning of what they present to you. The novelty of symbols with which you are being inundated has a dual purpose; firstly to accustom you to bearing symbols on your bodies, and secondly so that you consider them as being part of normal means of expression, gestures and signals with which those who belong to Freemasonry, the Illuminati and other sects that act against My Divine Will identify themselves.

MY CHILDREN NEED TO AWAKEN, TO COME OUT OF THE WORLD OF THE DEAD AND ENTER INTO THE WORLD OF FULL LIFE IN MY WILL.

I want you to continue purifying your senses for the rest of your life. Root out the evil that has attached itself to each sense. Limit the trappings of the emotions in order that the emotions no longer attain supremacy over the senses.

You have been waiting for instructions regarding the sense of taste; have you asked yourself, how is the sense of taste? as you associate it with flavors, heat or cold, but you do not stop to consider that the sense of taste is not only what you associate with the mouth, but at the same time is that which is called reason, taste is at the same time the mind, with those man desires right or wrong.

Through taste, man has become an unreasonable creature, favoring himself in everything without the mediation of love or compassion. I commend to you this difficult task, which is not impossible to accomplish, although you must put every effort into it.

For man it is easy to exclaim 'I do not understand', and with that I do not understand what is asked of me, it is deemed unreasonable, without thinking that understanding comes from reason. Whoever reasons with human reason will not understand; whoever reasons with My Holy Spirit will pass from human reason to reason enlightened by My Spirit. They are two different aspects and the results of both are too far apart; I want you to find the truth within yourselves.

Act sincerely, be pure of heart, transparent. Do not seek human greatness. Although reason leads you to believe that you are great, view yourselves as the smallest, look at yourselves within in order to recognize the smallness in you.

My People struggle against what is worldly, therefore they know that they should not seek places or positions of honor, nor be recognized for excelling except in humility. Everyone has to be aware of the need to know Me in Spirit and in Truth, that is, in the Light of My Spirit, not of human reason, so that you are not be prey to the ridiculous, since some claim to know me and fall into grave errors. Therefore, I call you to devote yourselves to removing from your mind, thought and reason, everything that distances you from My Way.

You will not manage to advance if you welcome whatever comes to mind. The appetites of taste with respect to food must be controlled. Food is ruled by large industries and these do not respect the human body, they invade it with toxins so that you fall sick.

Reason has not been trained by you, it is contaminated through and through. Prejudices come and go at will, because you reason in human fashion. Do not despise your brother; the one you believe to be the most inept may be the one who is most full of Me.

Pray, My People, remaining united to Me at all times. The work and action of My children
    must testify to My Presence.

The sea is rising; its waves will be greater than normal. At this time, the sun is not man's ally; on the contrary, the Earth will receive a solar emanation without man expecting it.

My People should bend their knees. An advanced generation will go to being a man of primitive science again.

Pray My children, pray for the United States, it is being strongly shaken. Terrorism rages against this nation, paralyzing its normal action.

Pray My children, pray for Canada, encysted evil rears up, causing horror and pain.

Pray My children, pray for Central America, the land shakes. The arm of communism operating and active in small countries will be uncovered, supplying weapons to those who are suffering from hunger.

Pray My children, pray, there is talk of peace and this will be violated, and greater will be the strife.

Pray My children, pray, the land will continue to open, without man lending importance to it. Disease progresses without being stopped, science finds no cure.

(cont'd below)

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

(cont'd from above Oct. 2, 2016 message)

My Beloved People:

Continue purifying the sense of taste. Do not forget that taste not only refers to what enters through man's mouth, but also to what enters the mind, reason and thought.

FIRST DAY OF THE THIRD WEEK:

I offer the Gift of taste, on this day, to the Most Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
    I offer You this Gift of taste in this instant for the Divine Glory and for the good of souls.
    In every present act, my mind, memory and thought will remain attentive, alert,
    in order not to accumulate what the sense of taste desires and which leads to sin,
    offending the Most Sacred Hearts.

Give me the strength to free my sense of taste and to make it work and act with regard to the good of my soul and of my brother.

I cry to You, Blessed Mother, so that You take me as Your disciple,
    to guide my life; and may my path be directed towards meeting Your Son.

ON WAKING I OFFER:

I have mind and thought, I reason for good and evil.
    From this instant on I offer my constant effort so that this Gift be made more spiritual,
    prioritizing the Divine desire for my personal salvation.

I intend to free my reason and my appetite from occasions for sin,
    seeking the Divine purpose in everything,
    remembering only the good that each brother has given me,
    and in Creation the greatness of the Eternal Father.

I do not wish to sin any more with the sense of taste,
    I surrender it to the Sacred Hearts so that, being Your child, my Lord,
    You lift me out of sin.

I do not wish that what I am continues causing bad thoughts, nor that I reject the Divine blessings that lead me to remain in a state of Grace.

Sacred Hearts, be the sustenance of my mind, memory and of my thinking
    so that my reason leads me to retain only the good.

I restrain my free will and subjugate it immediately and surrender it to the Sacred Hearts,
    so that they free me from occasions for fault
    and thus mould this sense so that it brings to my memory only what is for the good of my soul, and so that I do good to my brothers and sisters.

This sense of taste desires the Purifying Water of Love coming from the Sacred Hearts.
    Amen.

MIDDAY:

With our Mother I review the morning's efforts and make note of weaknesses.

BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP:

I give thanks to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary the Virgin, to whom I pray that They help me with this intention, in order to be a better child of God.

Our Father, three Hail Marys and Gloria.

Children, come to Me and entrust your lives to me.

I bless you. I love you.

Your Jesus.

Brothers and Sisters:

When we hear about the sense of taste our thoughts immediately go to the mouth, and yes, of course it has to do largely with the mouth. But we see how Christ alerts us to other appetites to which the sense of taste is subject. Such as those that go against humility, respect for others, those which lead us to feel supremacy over others, thinking them to be ignorant, and others.

Another flaw is the lack of knowledge that prevents reasoning correctly, as Christ shows us.

The human being is driven mostly by sensations and this makes man most ignorant. As children of God, we must ask for wisdom enlightened by the Holy Spirit.

When Christ calls us to contemplation, almost immediately the human creature thinks of experiences, sensations, visions. We are called to contemplation without wanting the sensation of what is unusual for us.

Let us awaken the understanding, the intelligence that lie dormant, let us nourish them, let us reason, and thus we will we balance mind and thought, entrusting them to the Holy Spirit, in order that everything be illuminated by the Divine Light.

Amen.

[​IMG]

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

MESSAGE OF THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    OCTOBER 7, 2016

[​IMG]

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY MATERNAL LOVE IS WAITING FOR MY CHILDREN'S CALL, IN ORDER TO COME HASTILY.

I wish that you come closer to My Son, being those who fulfill the Divine Will and observing the Law of God at every moment of your lives.

I constantly watch you to protect you because, continuing to live amid the turbulence of the world and being unaware of the depth of the Divine Word, you are easy prey for those dedicated to serving evil.

MY BELOVED ST MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL, ST GABRIEL AND ST RAPHAEL, TOGETHER WITH THE HEAVENLY LEGIONS, HAVE TAKEN UP AS NEVER BEFORE THE PROTECTION OF THOSE WHO ALLOW IT, BEING THE DEFENSE, PROTECTION AND LIGHT OF MY SON'S PEOPLE.

This generation is called to remain attentive and to look at reality with clarity, as it faces continually the unexpected reactions of man of this instant.

Children, you are constantly being attacked by the darkness which accompanies the demons, and remain attentive in order to act when impatience invades you. Impatience leads to ire and ire clouds your thinking. It is precisely at this instant when evil penetrates reason, seizes it and destroys it, enslaving man so that he offends My Son through atrocious sin.

The great Work of Creation is watching man attentively, in rebellion against his Creator, seeing man constantly committing one sin after another, one offense after another, without tiring.

AS CHILDREN OF THE FATHER, YOU POSSESS GREAT GIFTS THAT YOU ARE KEEPING DORMANT. The Holy Spirit pours out His Gifts upon each one of you so that man works and acts rightly in Obedience and Love in every instant.

My Son's People have embraced spiritual lukewarmness, entering into acts that bring them closer to the darkness in which evil moves, enjoying man's destruction at this instant.

Some of My children appear strengthened by putting into effect negative attitudes contrary to the personal and common good. They do not stop to measure the great calamities in which they are plunging the soul of those who act in continuous rebellion, carrying out deplorable acts towards whatever represents My Son.

The Cross - sign of Divine Love, sign of Salvation, sign of Redemption - is treated with contempt in the midst of the spit that followers of evil and some Christians dressed in sheep's clothing hurl against It.

The instant passes amidst constant uprisings in various countries, before human agitation, generating ire, chaos and protests for what man desires, without any awareness of the spiritual damage he is causing himself.

Humanity has stagnated in its stubbornness in order to not accept My Calls, denying them and minimizing the power with which Nature is acting, trying to distort what I announce to you.

THE DEVIL INVADED THE EARTH IN ORDER TO DIRECT MAN AGAINST GOD. The allies of evil have achieved that the antichrist, from times past, manipulates Humanity, grafting evil onto the minds of men. The antichrist has launched his rule without his public appearance having been made, augmenting the harmful acts of this generation which will be remembered for having forged its own misfortune.

Man will come to use what he has created with his hands in order to guarantee his superiority in war. I see how some are waiting for war to start, when it is already devastating everything in its path, stealthily deploying the use of atomic weapons, the product of the action of the devil in misused science.

THIS GENERATION WILL SUFFER TO THE UTMOST AT THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO RISE UP THE ANTICHRIST AGAINST MY SON'S PEOPLE, as a result of the lasting action of freemasonry, the illuminati, communism, rebellion, falsehood, lack of Faith and satanism which has infiltrated in the Church of My Son, provoking the tentacles of evil to be ruthlessly activated against all Humanity.

FIRE IS THE GREAT PURIFIER OF HUMANITY IN THIS INSTANT.

I SHED MY TEARS THROUGHOUT THE EARTH IN VARIOUS PLACES, CALLING YOU TO CONVERSION SO THAT YOU DO NOT SUFFER WHAT IS NOT THE DIVINE WILL.

The fire of volcanoes is pouring outwards; My children see and will see, dumbfounded, the force of Nature, but will soon forget.

Man does not recognize his need of Divine Assistance. In the midst of the most unexpected shocks, you will continue surrendering to evil in all its forms, making the Earth lament at maintaining such a perverse generation upon it.

You take Divine Mercy as a shield in order to act in evil...
    You proclaim Divine Mercy in order to defend evil actions...

You declare Divine Love and Divine Forgiveness in order to hide the sins of Humanity...

CHILDREN, WHAT PLACE HAVE YOU GIVEN TO WHAT IS JUST?
    WHERE IS DIVINE JUSTICE TO BE FOUND FOR YOU?

You have relegated Divine Justice to past generations, so that you continue erring in free will directed towards augmenting sin everywhere.

Were Sodom and Gomorrah not destroyed for their wickedness? Evil is an uncontrollable plague from which arise the most horrific sins with which Humanity is giving itself over to condemnation.

Children, you are deceived, seriously deceived by large global organizations that were created to assist you. Humanity has been taken in order to experiment with diverse foodstuffs, medicines and clothing containing substances harmful for the human body. Because of this, we asked you earlier to be cautious before eating, especially because in some foods there is such toxicity that the human body reacts with diseases that cause death.

In Global Organizations the instruction exists to exterminate much of the world's population. This is contradictory for you, but not for those living under the orders of the antichrist, whom they constantly serve.

The unified thought in those who cater to this generation with food, medicines, clothing, technological implements and so on is to condition you to being conformed to the creation of a single government which will rule the world under a single currency and the establishment of a single religion. This single religion will eliminate the religion that My Son established.

THE EUCHARIST WILL BE PROHIBITED, DEVOTION TO ME WILL BE PUNISHED BY DEATH, MY SON'S PEOPLE WILL BE PERSECUTED AND MY SON CRUCIFIED ANEW ...

Dear children, it is necessary for you not to forget the perverse plan of evil to destroy My Son's People; may you desire the Divine Will.

The Father's House does not ignore the efforts of His children to remain faithful, their integrity as children of the Creator, their continuing efforts so that temptation does not defeat them. God's Assistance is infinite, just as infinite is Divine Love for His faithful.

THE ANGEL OF PEACE WILL COME TO RESTORE THE UNITY OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD WHO WILL FIND THEMSELVES SCATTERED, REMINDING THE PEOPLE OF MY SON OF THE TRUE VALUE OF THE EUCHARIST AS STRENGTH AND FOOD, UNITY AND LOVE, NOT ONLY FOR THE BODY BUT FOR THE MIND OF MAN, THE FOOD OF ETERNAL LIFE WHICH IS NOT FINISHED ON BEING CONSUMED BUT WHICH ENDURES IF THE CREATURE REMAINS IN THE APPROPRIATE STATE.

Pray, My children, pray for Jamaica, it suffers from the constant onslaught of Nature.

Pray, My children, pray for the United States, adherence to evil causes it to be purified, the earth shakes, disease spreads rapidly.

Pray children, pray, Japan is a scourge for Humanity.

Pray children, pray, Chile shakes forcefully.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, the road towards My Son is not made of thorns if love for attaining Eternal Life remains rooted in you.

When man does not look at himself hope in God does not fade easily, since the heart of the child of God finds itself raised towards Him.

DO NOT FALL, DO NOT FEAR, TRUST IN GOD, IN HIS LOVE, AND BE GIVERS OF THE GOOD.

DO NOT POSTPONE CONVERSION.

Be witnesses to My Son's self-giving and union with each one of you. I bless you.

Mother Mary.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

THE INSTRUMENT'S COMMENTARY FOR Oct. 7, 2016 Message

Brothers and Sisters:

Our Mother is categorical in mentioning that the antichrist is already issuing orders and mobilizing organizations and political leaders at its convenience: the only thing missing is its public presentation.

For this reason, it is so important that God's people be prepared and recognize what is of God and what is not of God.

We are a People who have been walking throughout the history of Christianity, we are walking towards the encounter with God. Therefore, nothing can stop this People, because God is a Shield and Fortress, Protection and Mercy for His children.

"While he was still speaking to the crowds, his mother and his brothers appeared outside, wishing to speak with him. Someone told him, “Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, asking to speak with you.” But he said in reply to the one who told him, “Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my heavenly Father is my brother, and sister, and mother.” (Matthew 12:46-50)

Amen.

[​IMG]

7. Fatima

Fatima Powers

MESSAGE FROM THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    OCTOBER 11, 2016

MY SON KEEPS WATCHING THIS HUMANITY AND BLESSES THOSE WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL ...

My Son blesses those who were astray and have repented of their evil work and action ...
    My Son blesses those who are still astray, so that they renew their walk and maintain it, united to the Divine Will ...

My Son grieves over His children who neither love Him nor wish to come near Him ...

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart: How lost is this generation! You are not afraid to offend My Son, protecting yourself on His Mercy and ignoring the fact that unless you repent, Divine Mercy is bound and cannot help you.

Divine Mercy is open to all His People...

I intercede for all, but it is necessary for man to recognize his error, to repent and to want to make amends.

I offer you My Hand to lead you to the path of goodness; may you decide to take my hand. I assure you that all your effort will be taken into account.

Children, I invite you again to work earnestly for the Kingdom of God; be faithful, put aside worldly life, the true children of My Son cannot serve two masters, they cannot live in what is worldly and polluted and live against sin. DO NOT CONTINUE EXPOSING YOURSELVES TO TEMPTATION; IT IS DANGEROUS; EVIL REMAINS ALERT TO MAKE YOU FALL.

Beloved children, evil weakens man, attacking his senses. You are living in the midst of the confusion; the Church of My Son has been divided, giving way to modernism and gradually moving away from the obedience to Holiness to which the People of My Son are called. Morals in the Church of My Son are melting like wax in the fire so as to be infringed freely. As Mother I suffer, seeing My children soiling themselves in the mud of every state of impurity. My children have allowed atrophy to take over their thoughts, so as to commit impure acts without feeling guilt or pangs of conscience.

THIS GENERATION TAKES THE LAW OF GOD AND TRANSGRESSES IT,
    FORMING LAWS TO ITS CONVENIENCE, GRAVELY OFFENDING MY SON.

Beloved children: you do not see that the works that lead you to spiritual death are those that are hidden so that the conscience does not lead you to repentance.

CHILDREN, SOME OF YOU BELONG TO VARIOUS GROUPS WITHIN MY SON'S CHURCH AND GO TO DAILY PRAYER. YOU DO THIS IN ORDER TO SILENCE YOUR CONSCIENCE FOR NOT CORRECTLY LIVING A LIFE COHERENT WITH THE LIFE YOU PROFESS. Those works, those actions, those prayers are dead, mistaken and fruitless works, since they have the purpose of distracting the conscience so that the conscience does not discover the stench that covers the lives of those who act incorrectly.

My beloved, at this instant confusion is taking the reins with many of My children, being led down to the wrong path. Persecution of My children increases as man distances himself from My Son and forgets Him in order to take the devil as his god.

Humanity descends into what is satanic and dark; the devil welcomes them, providing them with all debauchery so that shelter in greed, in impurity, in immorality, and thus be allies of evil, allowing demons to dominate them. WHEN HUMAN CREATURES ALLOW EVIL TO DOMINATE THEM, THIS EVIL TAKES THEM AND GIVES THEM WHAT THEY NEED IN ORDER TO INFECT MEN THROUGH DECEPTION.

Oh unrecognizable generation, how much grief you are causing My Son!

Social upheavals will continue, the economy falls and man rises against man.

Differences between social classes are a cause of great upheavals; struggles because of this motive will not delay in coming, overpopulation warns of great economic changes leading society to lose its peace in every respect; fear is constantly being breathed in the face of violence and terrorism.

Man will feel foreign in his own Homeland ...
    The elderly are disrespected on their own soil ...
    Women are frightened in their own homes ...
    The one who was invited in will within instants will be the owner of the house ...
    The youth that has been welcomed in some countries rise up among the adults, taking what is not theirs and doing violence to those who are faithful to My Son ...

Temples will go from being Houses of prayer and adoration to being places feared by My children faced with the violence that is rising up the whole time because of the growing wave of followers of satan.

My Priests who are faithful to My Son will be scourged for wearing the habit; death will constantly be around them for not giving in to the threats of those who join the hordes of evil.

Beloved children: Hunger is riding over the Earth, the climate will change everywhere until the crops wilt because of the heat, rain and plagues; famine will become widespread because of the proximity of the Great Comet that will come more and more closer to the earth. The nations of great opulence will fall into poverty. The proximity of the Great Comet will cause some coastal cities to be flooded as it has not been seen before. Destitution will take up its place within Humanity. You forget all of what I have warned you about. The great nation in which My children from all places live will suffer greatly; the ocean will rise up above it and will silence the hubbub and will stop acts contrary to the Divine Will.

My children, pray for England, the plague is at the gates; its ground will shake.
    My children, pray for China, it will suffer, its ground will shake. It will pour out pain upon Humanity.
    My children, pray, children, pray for Italy, it will be shaken, terror is gathering strength.

MY SON HOLDS YOU ON HIS LAP. EVIL INCREASES, BUT MY SON'S LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE IS INFINITE AND THE ANGELIC LEGIONS COME QUICKLY TO PROTECT THE PERSON WHO ASKS FOR THEIR PROTECTION. Do not refuse Divine Shelter, detach yourselves from what causes you to fall and hold out your hands towards this Mother who loves you. My children have never been abandoned by Me; in every instant no matter how bloody those instants have been, this Mother has protected and defended you when evil has drawn near to defeat you.

DO NOT TURN AWAY FROM THE FOOD OF THE EUCHARIST, EACH ONE OF YOU IS A TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT and is therefore protected by Angelic Legions, therefore stay on the right path that leads you to the soul's salvation.

IN THIS INSTANT I CALL ON YOU VEHEMENTLY TO STAY WITHIN GOD'S LAW SO THAT YOU DO NOT GO ASTRAY DOWN WRONG PATHS. Be faithful to My Son's Word in the Sacred Scripture and pay attention to the explanation revealed in these Calls. You are My Son's People, and I will not abandon you. The crueler the instant, the greater will be my Protection over you.

BE NOT BE AFRAID, CHILDREN, DIVINE LOVE MITIGATES THE DIFFICULT INSTANTS AND PROVIDES YOU WITH SPIRITUAL STRENGTH SUCH AS THE PEOPLE OF GOD HAVE NEVER BEEN PROVIDED WITH BEFORE.

BE NOT BE AFRAID, THIS MOTHER LOVES YOU.

I CALL YOU TO ENTER WITHIN THE SACRED HEART OF MY SON AND WITHIN MY IMMACULATE HEART.
    Persevere, do not decrease in the Faith, maintain your confidence in My Son. I bless you.

Mother Mary.

Brothers and Sisters:

Our Mother explains to us, She does not frighten us, She explains to us the importance of fulfilling God's Law and of obedience to the Divine Will, of which all of us are heirs, just as we are heirs of Divine Mercy.

Our Mother reaffirms that Mercy to us and at the same time makes it clear that in order to be deserving of Divine Mercy we must request it, repent of wrongdoing and propose ourselves to a proper amendment.
    Heaven is open to all but it also needs to be merited, hence the constant call for the People of God to keep on fulfilling the Divine Word.
    Our Mother grieves over the pain suffered by Her Most Holy Son because of the offenses of this generation, that is more and more exposed by the minute to the wiles of Satan.

The instant of the battle of the Woman Clothed with the Sun and the infernal dragon is approaching, thus we see how evil is seducing man and man gives himself over pleasing evil. Each one of those reading this Call is not doing so by chance, but because God's Will allows it. It is up to each person whether to be grateful for it or not.

Let us thank God for this blessed Mother that He has given us. Amen

8. Mario

Mario Powers

Pray children, pray, Japan is a scourge for Humanity.

This line from the 10/7 message appears out of touch with reality unless a manipulation of the yen triggers a global, financial collapse? Or perhaps an epidemic?

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It seems the "scourge of humanity" comes from Japan's nuclear radiation fallout, which contaminant's the Pacific ocean and many shores.

Mario likes this.
  10. Mario

Mario Powers

Now that would make sense!:coffee:

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

11. Seagrace

Seagrace New Member

Or maybe a horrific earthquake that sets off a chain of events that will affect many, many lives in many, many ways.

12. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Blessings to all of you and your family always, through our Lord Jesus Christ. I would like to express a supernatural experience I had like two years ago . I always go to the tebenacle Monday through Friday . I would spend One to three hours in prayer for many years. Then I would come home and keep praying more. On one ocassion after arriving at home from the chapel, I went down to my family room and prayed for some more time on my knees. Suddenly when I paused to meditate, I heard a soft voice that said to me, " There will be a great Earthquake and more than a million people will perish, when you hear this, it will be a sign, take your family and leave this country at once". Just throwing this out there, maybe someone can comment on it , thank you. Your brother in Christ, Rey Urena.

Jeanne likes this.
  13. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Where you from?

14. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

This year I celebrated my Forty years here in the USA.

Mario likes this.
  15. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

It is only a matter of time before the New Madrid fault goes off and literally splits the nation in 2 right up the Mississippi River.

16. Seagrace

Seagrace New Member

Are you in a position to up and leave should this happen?

17. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

God willing, I've spoke to many of my family members and freinds. If it does have exactly in that way. 100% yes.

18. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

Forgot to mention financialy no, but yes we will leave in any circumstances God willing.

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Do you live on a known fault line, coastal area or by a volcanoe? Where would you go to feel safe?

20. Rey Urena

Rey Urena Server

No I've lived in Noth East for the past 40 years

Fatima likes this.